In life, there are people who period alone forever. They never find their soulmate or significant other, and they live the rest of their lives in solitude. That’s not something to fear, but it should give you perspective on what it means to be single for an extended period of time.
Being alone forever is the worst thing that can happen to a person. But there are some people who are happy being alone. They don’t need anyone’s help and they don’t want to be helped by anyone.
It is important to know that being alone doesn’t mean that you are lonely – they are two different things completely! There are plenty of people who live alone and are perfectly happy doing so; they enjoy spending time with themselves because they know how to entertain themselves well enough that they don’t get bored easily or feel like there isn’t enough excitement in their lives anymore.
It really comes down to whether or not you’re happy with your life as it currently stands. Do you need some quotes about being forever alone? I have got you covered with these forever alone quotes below.
Forever Alone Quotes
Just because you’re alone doesn’t mean you’re lonely; it just means that you have come to terms with the fact that forever is a long time and that it’s okay to be alone. There will always be people in your life that come and go, but you will always be there for yourself.
1. If you are not forever alone, you cannot know yourself.
2. There are two kinds of luxuries—being forever alone and being with someone who understands.
3. I always joke about being alone forever, but I really do believe there isn’t someone out there for me.”
4. Until you get comfortable with being alone, you’ll never know if you’re choosing someone out of love or loneliness.
5. There are worse things than feeling alone. Things like being with someone and still feeling alone.
6. And if you couldn’t be loved, the next best thing is to be forever alone.
7. The trouble is not that I am single and likely to stay single, but that I am lonely and likely to stay lonely.
8. Sometimes I feel like I just want to be forever alone. But what I actually want is someone to just hold me and tell me everything will be okay.
9. Standing alone forever is better than standing with people who don’t value you.
10. I may not be physically alone forever but I am not alone even though, there is no one in sight.
11. Sometimes life is too hard to be alone forever and sometimes life is too good to be alone.
12. You can’t be strong all the time. Sometimes you just need to be forever alone and let your tears out.
13. I love to be forever alone. I never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude.
14. Lonely is not being alone forever, it’s the feeling that no one cares.
15. I like to be alone forever. But I hate being lonely.
16. As I get older, I’m more and more comfortable being alone forever.”
17. Pain is when you’re slowly dying on the inside and you’re way too weak to speak about it, you keep silent and suffer, forever alone.
18. I’m falling apart right in front of your eyes, but you don’t even see me because I am alone and forever.
19. Nobody knows about the little meltdowns I have when I’m alone. They only know about the smiles and laughs I show them but I’m forever alone.
20. Some people can’t stand being forever alone. I love solitude and silence. But when I come out of it, I’m a regular talking machine. It’s all or nothing for me.
21. Loneliness is sad, aloneness forever is blissful.
22. Being forever alone is more painful than getting hurt.
23. You cannot be lonely forever if you like the person you are alone with.
24. Being forever alone is very difficult.
25. To be forever alone is to be different, and to be different is to be forever alone.
26. Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone forever.
27. And then I think that maybe I was designed to be forever alone.
28. To live forever alone is the fate of all great souls.
29. I don’t want to be alone, I want to be left forever alone.
30. Being forever alone on the moors is scary; as the rain clouds settle in, it makes you realize your place in nature.
31. I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone forever. You need to know how to be alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.
32. I enjoy being forever alone, my soul is at peace in the silence.
33. Being forever alone and actually sitting with our own thoughts can lead to such growth and realizations that are rare in our everyday busy lives.
34. I like being forever alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You’re not competing with another person, you’re competing with my comfort zones.
35. When you learn how to be forever alone, you’ll discover the difference between being alone and lonely.
36. The best part about being forever alone is that you really don’t have to answer to anybody. You do what you want.
37. Being alone when one’s belief is firm, is not to be forever alone.
38. You may feel lost and alone forever. But God knows where you are and has a good plan for your future.
39. Sometimes it’s better to be forever alone. Nobody can hurt you.
40. Life could be wonderful if people would just leave you alone forever.
41. It is far better to be forever alone than to be in bad company.
42. As for now, I’m going to forever hear the saddest songs and sit alone and wonder.
43. It’s better to be unhappy and forever alone than unhappy with someone—so far.
44. Loneliness is an emotion, and being forever alone can be a choice.
45. Never argue with someone who is not afraid to be forever alone. You will lose every single time.
46. The great virtue of being forever alone is that your mind can go its own way.
47. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking forever alone in the light.
48. When you are alone forever, you can make a cup of tea for yourself, and be happy, but when nobody needs you, that’s when I think life is over.
49. We need quiet time to examine our lives openly and honestly, forever spending quiet time alone gives your mind an opportunity to renew itself and create order.
50. I had already found that it was not good to be forever alone, and so I made companionship with what there was around me, sometimes with the universe and sometimes with my own insignificant self, but my books were always my friends, let fail all else.
Forever lonely quotes
Accept your own loneliness and stick to it, forever. You need to be lonely to achieve peace of mind. But, accept the times when the gap is filled in, when they come. But they have to come. You can’t force them.
51. Being forever lonely might be taking you towards an otherwise unreachable experience of reality.
52. Being forever lonely does not come from having no people around you, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to you.
53. Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it’s not because they enjoy being forever lonely. It’s because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.
55. Some nights are made for torture, or reflection, or the savoring of being lonely forever.
56. There is something immaculate about being forever lonely which only lonely people can understand.
57. Whether from great personal success or just an all-night drive, we are the sole survivors of a world no one else has ever seen. Being forever lonely is not so bad
58. Being forever lonely isn’t about being by yourself. That’s fine, right and good, and desirable in many ways. Being forever lonely is about finding a landing-place, or not, and knowing that, whatever you do, you can go back there.
59. The opposite of forever lonely isn’t company, it is return. A place to return.
60. The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart and all they can do is stare blankly.
61. Being forever lonely is the human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space. The best you can do is know yourself; know what you want.
62. Being forever lonely is a human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space. The best you can do is know yourself; know what you want.
63. Being forever lonely is and always has been the central and inevitable experience of every man.
64. It’s not being forever lonely that nibbles away at a person’s insides, but not having room inside themselves to be comfortably alone.
65. All great and precious things are forever lonely.
66. Remember: the time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself. Life’s cruelest irony.
67. You need to embrace being forever lonely so you can open yourself to the possibility of having lifetime happiness. This doesn’t mean, however, that you need to dwell on it. Just learn to accept that you are lonely, so you can give yourself a chance to look for ways on how to become happy.
68. Being forever lonely is not a lack of company, being forever lonely is a lack of purpose.
69. Being forever lonely adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes the night air smell better.
70. Being forever lonely is a tax we have to pay to atone for a certain complexity of mind.
71. Feeling lonely is fine. Staying this way forever is not.
72. Being forever lonely is actually an opportunity to reconnect with others and yourself.
73. If you are never lonely, you cannot know yourself.
74. Every single human being who is alive has felt this kind of pain, hopelessness, and feelings of being forever lonely at one time or another. We are all connected through this shared pain and struggle.
75. Being forever lonely is not being alone, it’s the feeling that no one cares.
76. If you are afraid of being forever lonely, don’t try to be right.
77. After years of depression and feeling forever lonely, I realized the person I missed the most was not another, but myself.
78. Being forever lonely might be taking you towards an otherwise unreachable experience of reality.
79. Being forever lonely does not come from having no people around you, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to you.
80. You do not enjoy being forever lonely but you tend to withdraw from others because people keep disappointing you a lot of times.
81. Some nights are made for torture, or reflection, or the savoring of being forever lonely.
82. There is something special about being forever lonely, it brings you closer to yourself.
83. Being forever lonely reunites your mind with your soul.
84. Being forever lonely isn’t about being by yourself. That’s fine, right and good, and desirable in many ways. Loneliness is about finding a landing-place, or not, and knowing that, whatever you do, you can go back there.
85. The moment of being forever lonely is when your are watching their whole world fall apart and all you can do is stare blankly.
86. Being forever lonely is a state of mind no one can change easily.
87. Being forever lonely is like being alone with yourself forever and only you can make it worth it.
88. Being forever lonely is and always has been the central and inevitable experience of every man.
89. I was forever lonely. I felt it deeply and permanently, that this state of being on my own might never disappear. But I welcomed the loneliness, which had everything to do with being anonymous.
90. All good and factual humans are forever lonely.
91. Whenever you feel lonely, be courageous to face life’s reality. Not everyone will be there forever.
92. You need to embrace being forever lonely so you can open yourself to the and possibility of having lifetime happiness. This doesn’t mean, however, that you need to dwell on it. Just learn to accept that you are lonely, so you can give yourself a chance to look for ways to become happy.
93. Being forever lonely hurts, acceptance heals.
94. Being forever lonely is a feeling that everyone experiences at one point or another.
95. If you are forever lonely, please keep it to yourself, because people cannot be trusted.
96. I am going to be forever lonely because I am a strong, independent, confident woman who is in full control of her emotions.
97. Being forever lonely won’t kill you. But giving up on being happy might.
98. Stop feeling lonely, you don’t need a partner to be happy, so enjoy your own company and be forever lonely.
99. Being forever lonely is not just a feeling. It’s a state of mind. Once you understand how to live with it, you will enjoy every moment of it.
100. Forever lonely is not a curse, it’s a blessing. You will never be in bad company.
I hope these quotes were useful and helpful. If you loved these forever alone quotes, kindly let me know in the comment section below. Thank you for reading.