For a lot of people, there is nothing better than having a friend. A friend can lift you up and make you do things that would be impossible without them. That’s what friends are for, right?
Friends in this world are like angels sent by God to be the cupid. Everyone needs an angel at times. People get confused in this very competitive and fast-paced world of today. These little angels help them out of that confusion and accompany them on their journey to the top.
You should never think that your friendship is unimportant, or that your friend isn’t important. A good friend will always be there for you, even if he or she has opinions than you do. They are like angels.
Hence, the concept for this post is that friends are like angels. I’ll be sharing some quotes about friends being angels. Look below to see the best friends are like angels quotes. They are great analogies of how good friends make us feel.
Friends Are Like Angels Quotes
Having friends who really understand you and encourage you to be yourself makes life a lot more fun! Friends are like angels, they lift us up when our wings have forgotten how to fly.
1. Friends are like angels—they lift you up when your heart has had enough.
2. Friends are like angels—they lift you up when your heart gets heavy and carry your burdens so you can keep moving forward.
3. Friends are like Angels, they pick you up when you’re falling, they love you no matter what and they’re always there for you no matter.
4. Where would we be without our closest friends? They are like angels, here to lift us up and support us through the highs and lows of life.
5. Our friends are like angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
6. When you have a best friend, That’s something you’ve got to understand. They’ll always be there no matter what they say.
7. Your friend is your sunshine on a cloudy day. It’s always a good idea to surround yourself with people who make you happy.
8. Friends are like Angels; they come when you need them the most.
9. Best friends are like angels who whisper in your ear that you’re wonderful just the way you are. They are like Angels.
10. Your best friend is your angel in disguise. Your smile can hide miles of pain.
11. Friends are there to see you through, even if they don’t always agree with you. They are like Angels.
12. I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I’m surrounded by angels, but I call them my friends.
13. Friends are always there for you and always on your side. They are like Angels.
14. Friends are like angels; they lift you up when you are down and push you to do better when you don’t think you can
15. Some friends are like angels, sent from heaven above. They make you laugh, they make you cry, and they’re always there for you.
16. Best friends are like stars. No matter how far they are, you can always see them shining brightly in the sky.
17. Friends are like angels, they watch over you and protect you.
18. Hanging out with friends is like catching up with your guardian angels—it lifts you up and fills you with good vibes.
19. Friendship is like angels, it blesses us every step of the way. There is a special place in heaven for those who are friends.
20. No matter how much we tell them to stop, our friends will always be there for us. Friends make the worst problems better, and the best times last forever.
21. I realized today that I have the best friends. They never give up on me. They love me even when they aren’t in my life. They always know how to make me smile. They are like Angels.
22. Your friends and family are here for you through the good, bad, and ugly. They will be there for you, no matter what. They are like Angels.
23. Friends are like angels. They lift you up when you’re down, encourage you to do better and help you celebrate milestones in your life.
24. Friends are like angels who lift you to your feet when you stumble.
25. Friends are our angels on earth who lift us up when we fall, encourage us to soar in our goals, and always have our backs.
26. When you have friends like you do, it’s not hard to imagine them as little angels with wings.
27. Friends are like Angels, they can be here for you in ways that no one else can. That’s why they should always hold a very special place in your heart.
28. Friends are like Angels, they lift you up when you fall, squash the bugs that make you angry, and help you be better every day.
29. I’ve been blessed with an amazing group of friends who are like angels! They have the most beautiful hearts and always bring a smile to my face.
30. When you have someone to share the little things with, you have a true friend. They are like angels.
31. Friends are like angels. You have them, you love them and then they fly away.
32. Friends are like angels, they lift you up when you’re falling away from yourself.
33. Friends are like angels in the skies, sometimes you do everything together and sometimes you’re on your own but that’s okay because they will always be there when you need them.
34. A best friend is basically an angel. An angel can seem like a miracle, but a best friend is a treasure.
35. A friend is like an angel, someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
36. A friend is someone who sees the truth and pain in you, but still sees the beauty and wonder too.
37. Friends are like angels, sent down from heaven to lift us up when we fall.
38. To have a friend or family member you can always count on is truly a gift from above. Friends are like angels that love us unconditionally.
39. Thanks for being a friend. Friends are like angels, sent from above. To remind us that when our dreams take flight, we have a friend who won’t let them die.
40. BFFs are like angels. They lift you up when you’re down, tell you secrets about the person who’s your crush, and remind you not to stress out about failed tests.
41. In your life, you have a few friends who gave without expecting anything in return. They are like angels.
42. A friend is someone who knows your strengths and weaknesses and still treats you well.
43. Friends aren’t just there for your good times. Friends are there for the bad times too. Friends are like angels, they lift you up when you fall and guide you to where you need to go.
44. The best moments happen when you’re with friends. Friends are like angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have forgotten how to fly.
45. Life is hard. Friends will help you cope and move forward. They are like angels.
46. Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget. They are like angels.
47. Friends are like angels, they lift you up when you are feeling low, comfort you when you’re feeling blue and fill your life with happiness and love.
48. Friends are like angels, there to lift you up when you are in a bind and celebrate with you when you find success!
49. Friends are like angels, they lift you up when you fall and they can be really annoying.
50. Step outside and spread your wings. Don’t be afraid to fly. Your friends are like angels, they’ll catch you if you fall.
Friends Are Angels Quotes
Not all angels are those with wings. Sometimes, they’re the ones who still know how to smile and make you feel better despite what’s happening. They are friends who are always there for you.
51. Friends are angels. No matter where you go or what you do, your friends will always be right there with you.
52. Friends are angels, there are so many just waiting to be found. So make a wish and keep it safe.
53. Friends are angels. If you have friends like this, then you are truly blessed.
54. When you’re having a rough day, nothing beats having your best friends there to laugh with and cry with you. Friends are like angels.
55. If you have friends, you are a lucky person, and if you have angel friends, you are truly blessed.
56. A friend is someone who understands your past and respects your choices, supports your goals, and accepts you just the way you are. They are angels.
57. Friends are like angels, they lift you up when you’ve fallen and keep their eyes on you from above.
58. Friends are like angels; sent to lift us up when we fall, keep us safe from harm, and remind us of how blessed we are.
59. There’s nothing more valuable than your friendships. Friends are like angels who lift us and support our goals.
60. Friends are like angels sent from above. Their love is pure as snow, and their wings are made of clay.
61. I’ve got an angel watching over me. Friends are like angels. They lift you up when you are down and always bring you around full circle.
62. A new best friend is like a new roll of toilet paper: soft on the outside, strong on the inside.
63. Friends are like angels, they lift you up when your heart has wings.
64. Your friends are like Angels, that brighten each day and make you happy as can be.
65. There are days when you need your angels and friends to remind you that you’re a good person.
66. Best Friends are like Angels, sent down from Heaven to lift you up when you fall and bring extra happiness into your life.
67. Sometimes when life gets rough, your friends are the ones who lift you. They are angels.
68. Your friends will lift you up when you’re feeling down, celebrate your successes, and support you unconditionally. Friends are angels who lift us to our higher selves.
69. You know you’re one for the ages when your best friend is an Angel. Blessings on blessings.
70. Friends are there when you fall down. Friends are there to pick you up. Friends will always be there for you. They are angels.
71. True friends are the family we choose for ourselves. They are angels.
72. Our friends know what makes us happy and they make sure we get it.
73. I feel so blessed for my friends and family. They are always there for me when I need someone to talk to, or a shoulder to cry on.
74. There’s someone in your life who wishes you well. They want to see you succeed and be happy. They are friends like angels.
75. It may be a cliche, but friends really do make the best memories when you can travel with them.
76. Friends are the people who make life better, so give them all they deserve.
77. Your best friend knows the song stuck in your head, the way you take your coffee, and exactly what to say to cheer you up.
There are no words to describe our friendship. It’s like a family.
78. My friends give me the best advice, they’re my sounding board and they know me better than anyone else. They are angels.
79. Friends are there for you to the end, they’ll pick you up when you fall. So be sure to be kind and treat them well.
80. Friends are like a four-leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have. They are like angels.
81. Friends are like plants—planted deep within the heart. They bring a splash of colour to our lives and keep us steady and rooted when life sends unexpected storms.
82. Friends are like pillows. They get better with age.
83. When you’re down, your friends are the ones to pick you back up. Cheers to good friends.
84. Friends are like candy—you get a different flavour every time you crunch. They are angels.
85. A best friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
86. Friends are angels, they are like memories, if you forget them, they’ll never leave you.
87. Friends are angels in human form, they don’t let friends drive drunk.
88. A friend is one of the nicest things you can have. They are like an angel.
89. Friends are like good underwear: comfortable, supportive, and always close to your heart.
90. I think friends are the sunshine of life. They make the grey days beautiful and fill the empty spaces in our lives.
91. What I appreciate most about friendship is that it gives you someone to love and someone to love you—someone to hold your hand when you’re in jail, and someone to bail you out.
92. Friends are like stars, always present in the sky, even when sometimes we cannot see them.
93. Friends are like angels, they are always there for us. They never question why. And if they do, they keep it to themselves.
94. Friends are not there to just make us happy or give us what we think that we want. Friends are there to love us no matter how we look, they are angels.
95. A true friend will always be with you through the hard times, support you when everyone turns their backs on you and stay by your side till the end. They are like an angel.
96. Friends are angels and are like end tables. They lift us up – but on a good day, they can also hold our feet up.
97. Friends are like stars…you don’t always see them, but you know that they’re always there.
98. Friends are like leaves–we all find our way back to our roots eventually.
99. Friends are angels sent to keep your company through the journey of life.
100. Friends are angels, they watch over you and get your back anytime and any day
You know that great friends are like angels who lift you to your feet when your wings have trouble remembering how to fly. Now, thanks to the quotes here that’ll always serve as a reminder of why you’re lucky to have someone in your life who isn’t only your friend but also your angel — in figurative and perhaps even literal terms. I’m sure you got the quote(s) that best captures your thoughts.
Go ahead to share them with your dear friends and family, they may need the quotes too