Friendship means the strength or state of being friendly, amicable, courteous, and kind toward others. Friendship is a social relationship of mutual affection between people. Strong friendships are based on attachment.
Did you know that friendships are a type of attachment? You probably knew that one person can become attached to another — but you may not know that attachments can be a multi-person phenomenon.
In the end, your relationships are up to you. If it’s important to use one or more of the friendship attachment quotes below, trust your instincts and go with whatever feels right for you.
Friendship Attachment Quotes
Friendship is like money, easier made than kept. Friendship is a single soul attached in two different bodies. Friendship is love without his wings! A true friend can listen to your fears without judging you. A true friend knows all about you and still loves you.
1. You make me feel like the luckiest person in the world. I’m so thankful to have a friend like you who is always there for me when I need them most. You’re a great listener and someone who truly cares about others.
2. A friend knows you and loves you just the same. We all have our cross to bear, but it helps to know there is someone who cares about us when we need it most. Thank you for being my friend when I needed one!
3. A friend is someone who understands your past, accepts your present, and loves you for who you are in the future.
4. One measure of friendship is when one person can tell his troubles to another and another better after doing so. You mean the world to me, too! I just wanted to say thank you for always being there for me when I need it most.
5. Friendship is like a bridge that attaches us to success and helps us by sharing our joys and sorrows with our best friends, who care for us when we are down, who share their smiles with us when we are happy and share their tears with us when we are sad and never let’s go until eternity ends.
6. A true friend overlooks your failures and tolerates your success! I can’t imagine my life without you. You are my best friend, and I love you so much!
7. Friendship doubles your joys and divides your griefs.
8. True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island. To find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing.
9. Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession; friendship still allows room for other things.
10. My friendship with you is like a tree whose roots are firmly set in the earth and whose branches reach the sky.
11. Friendship is like a boomerang. You throw it out into the world, and it always returns to you. A true friend listens to you no matter how long it takes you to get your words out, a real friend finishes your sentences for you, and a best friend was there before any of this happened.
12. A friend knows us but loves us anyway, one who knows us and loves us for who we are. Someone who’s attached and in love with our excesses.
13. True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.
14. Friendship is an intimate conversation between two good hearts. They are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.
15. Friends love you even when they’re not sure what your latest decision will be or where you’ll end up next week or next month or next year…they support you when they don’t see eye-to-eye with you on some things but still love you anyway.
16. Friendship is not a matter of what you know but whom you trust. A friend is one to whom you can pour out all your worries, who will listen and comfort you, and who won’t leak your secrets.
17. A real friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out. The only cement that will ever hold the world together.
18. A true friend is someone who thinks you’re a good egg even though they know you’re slightly cracked. It is not the time spent together but the memories made that count.
19. Friends are like mirrors; if a friend has no faults, look at yourself more carefully. Friendship isn’t just about being there for each other during good times but also supporting each other during bad times.
20. Friends are like flowers in your garden – they don’t always have to be planted next to each other. A true friend can see the pain in your eyes when everyone else believes the smile on your face.
21. Friendship isn’t about whom you’ve known the longest. It’s about who came and never left your side despite how long it took for things to get better for them too.
22. Friendship is the most selfless of all human relationships. It’s a relationship based not upon what you can get from someone but on what you can give to them.
23. A true friend overlooks your failures and tolerates your success. I will always be here for you. I think about you every second of the day and u appreciate the kind of bond we share as friends.
24. Friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest. It’s about who came and never left your side.
25. Friends are like diamonds, precious and rare; in life, they are priceless; you can’t buy them or pay, but if found, it’s worth more than gold.
Quotes on Attachment With Friends
Friends are like angels who lift you to your feet when your wings have trouble remembering how to fly. They are the extra attachment we need to fly and go higher. Thank you for being that extra push, dear friend. I love you.
26. Friendship is like a bridge and extra support; by building it with trust and support, you can get over any obstacle together! I love you, dear friend.
27. Friendship isn’t a big thing – it’s a million little things. A text, a call, an encouragement, a listen, a smile, a hug and all the actions in between.
28. A friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway. I love you, and I will always be there for you.
29. A friend knows you and loves you just the same. I’m so lucky to have you as a part of my life. You’ve made me happy, and I’ll never forget that.
30. I’m always here for you. You can count on me no matter what happens! I don’t know what I would do without you! You mean the world to me, and I love spending time with you.
31. The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them. Thank you for being my best friend. I’m so glad God gave me someone as special as you to share my life with!
32. I have never felt this way before, but it’s hard not to notice how much fun we have together. I’m so glad you’re my friend. You have a special place in my heart, and I’d be lost without you!
33. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Please don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
34. The best thing about having a friend who suffers from depression or anxiety knows that they will always be there for you no matter what happens or how bad it gets because they know exactly how much it sucks!
35. True friendship is a difficult thing to find, easy to lose and impossible to forget. You are my best friend, and I am here for you. I believe in you and your dreams.
36. You’re the only person I can talk to about anything. You’re like a brother to me. I love you so much, man.
37. I’m so happy that we’re friends because we’re a lot alike but completely different at the same time. It’s kind of like our personalities complement each other perfectly!
38. I am so thankful that I have you in my life. You mean so much to me, and without you, I don’t think I would be as happy as I am today.
39. You’re one of my best friends, and I don’t know what I would do without you. You’re always there for me when I need someone to talk to, even when things are not going well or when something is wrong.
40. I can’t imagine my life without you because having you here makes everything better for me.
41. I don’t know what I would do if something happened between us because your presence means so much to me!
42. If you feel too old to make new friends, you’re mistaken. The best time to make new friends is now! You never know when the opportunity to meet a stranger will arise and change your life.
43. Friendship is one of the most precious things in life, but some friends can be more precious than others. Friendship is a gift of God, and if we treat it as such, then it lasts forever.
44. Friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there! I’m so glad that I met you because I love your positive attitude and your ability to make me laugh.
45 The best memories are those spent with friends – it doesn’t matter whether they are good or bad memories. As long as they are shared with friends, they become special memories.
46. A friend can tell you what’s wrong without them even saying anything at all. You’re a friend and I love you to the moon and back.
47. I am a very strong believer in the power of the mind. We can all use the law of attraction to bring us what we want in our lives, and sometimes, it’s not as easy as we think.
48. I have always been a very positive person. I believe that anything is possible if you put your mind to it and that is why this friendship has been a great source of motivation. Thank you for being an awesome dear friend.
49. Having a true friend makes life seem less dark. Friends are the family we choose for ourselves. Always available to one even in the most difficult situation.
50. A friend believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself. Friendship doubles the joy and divides grief. My attachment to you makes me feel good.
I hope that you were able to find some quotes to help express your thoughts and feelings toward those you consider friends. I hope you enjoyed reading these friendship attachment quotes. Remember to feel free to share with friends, family, and other people you know.