Money and friendship are two valuable things. We all need money to live a better life as we want, and we all need friends to make our life more meaningful.
Everybody wants a better life, but what does that mean? Most of us want more money, more friends, and more freedom. But how you define these things will dictate your ultimate success or failure. This can be complicated because most of us tend to mix money with friendship which usually ends in disaster.
Money and friendship have been described as incompatible. When people become real friends, neither of them expects just to make use of the other one. That’s why bonding and money don’t mix in the same jar.
Money can not buy you happiness. It could however buy a yacht, a yacht full of friends that are not true. Being a true and loyal friend is one of the most important qualities in life. So it is important to understand the difference between friendship and money, which will help you know how to treat your friends.
Read more about not mixing money and friendship in the following compilation of money and friendship don’t mix quotes. They are right below, to serve and an inspiration to anyone.
Money and Friendship Don’t Mix Quotes
Money and friendship don’t mix. In the end, it’s not about how much money you have or even how many friends you have. It’s about just having a few close friends who love you for who you are.
1. Money and friendship don’t mix. You can’t take it with you when you die, but friends will be friends forever.
2. Money and friendship don’t mix, like oil and water. The only thing money can buy you are friends that are not real.
3. Money can’t buy you friends, but it can get you a better class of enemies. There’s no place for greed in friendship.
4. Money and friendship don’t mix. You can’t serve two masters. The company that brings you the most joy is the one you should start. Keep your money where your heart is.
5. Money and friendship don’t usually go together. It’s the reason why rich friends are harder to come by.
6. It’s a great time of year to remind yourself that money shouldn’t come between you and your friends. Money can’t buy friendship.
7. When it comes to friendship, money can’t buy you, love. Money can’t buy a friend, but you can rent one.
8. Money is great, but there’s nothing like the time and memories you share with your friends.
9. Don’t let buddies go broke. You can’t buy friends and family, but you can hire a party bus for the night.
10. Money doesn’t grow on trees. Money doesn’t buy happiness. But it does pay for a pretty good fake of it.
11. There’s nothing wrong with making money, but there’s a lot wrong with letting your pursuit of money cloud your better judgement.
12. Money and friendship don’t mix. When money gets involved, friends disappear. Friendship with money is even worse.
13. Money and friendship don’t mix. If you have the first, do not seek to have the other, for it will spoil the first.
14. Money and friendship are like fire and water, the two cannot coexist for long.
15. It’s better to lose money than friends. The most expensive things in the world are free, Friendship, Love and a wonderful smile.
16. One day you’ll wake up and have everything you ever dreamed of, on that day you’ll realize money can’t buy friends.
17. Make sure your money doesn’t determine your friend. Your money should chase you, not the other way around.
18. Work hard, play hard and never forget your family, friends and fans. No matter what life will be as good as it gets.
19. You are the architect of your destiny, always remember to keep your head up and your head on a swivel. Don’t mix money with friends.
20. Money is great when you don’t have it. Friends are better when you do.
21. Money can’t buy friends, but you can rent them. Friends are like money, harder to earn and easier to lose.
22. Money can’t buy you happiness, but I’d rather cry in a BMW than on a bicycle. Some friends are the kind you buy with money.
23. Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter will all come and go. But friendship? Friendship will last forever. Real friends are the ones who’ll help you move the bodies.
24. You can get rich by saving money, but it’s hard to save money by getting rich.
25. Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones that don’t.
26. Time is too precious to be keeping score. Don’t waste your money on friends. When life gets you down, remember to goals and never stop working toward them.
27. Enjoy the little things in life. One day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things.
28. Money and friendship don’t mix. Choose your friends wisely and never ask for a loan.
29. Money and friendship don’t mix. Those who love money will never have enough. Those who love friends will always have a lot.
30. Money and friendship don’t mix; keep them separate or else you will lose a true friend.
31. We can’t pay the rent with friends, but we can pay the rent with money, that’s why friends and money don’t mix.
32. Make money, but not friends. Money can’t buy friends. But you can rent them! Friends are like money, easier made than kept.
33. Money doesn’t buy you happiness. But, if you can find a friend you can trust to be there when you are broke, the two of you will always be rich.
34. The road to success is paved with friends, but the path to destruction is riddled with debt.
35. You can’t have a friend without accepting them for who they are. To be friends, you must accept that your friendship will always come second. When money speaks, the truth keeps silent.
36. Friends help make you wise, motivate you, encourage you and help you understand yourself.
37. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
38. Money and friendship don’t mix. Choose your friends wisely, because you can’t choose your family.
39. Money is good for nothing, but friends are good for everything.
39. Money can’t buy friends, it can only rent them.
40. Friends are worth more than money. Money can’t buy you friends, but you get a better class of enemies.
41. You can’t buy friendship. But you can buy pizza and that’s pretty much the same thing.
42. Lending money to friends is a risky business. Friends are great, but they may take advantage of you if they know you’re good for it.
43. Money and friendship don’t mix, but I’m still willing to hold your wallet for you if you need me to.
44. Don’t be fooled; friends will come and go, but your money will always remain the same.
45. When money speaks, the truth keeps silent. Even if you have a million friends, you can still be lonely.
46. Money and Friendship don’t mix. The more you make, the less you have.
47. Money and friendship don’t mix. Friends are the family you choose, so spend wisely and surround yourself with good people.
48. Money and friendship don’t mix. It’s true. Money doesn’t buy friends, but it still can buy a house.
49. One of the best things about money is the number of friends it brings.
Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.
50. There can be friendship without money. If a friendship is worth having, it must not begin with money.
I hope you found this money and friendship don’t mix quotes helpful, please feel free to share this post with your family, friend and loved ones.
Thank you for reading.