Sicknesses are like brakes applied by force in our lives. You see, on the express, we like to step on the gas and keep moving at the speed hoping to get to our destination as quick as possible, then suddenly, you observe a bump just ahead. Here come the brakes; that’s how sicknesses approach.
When it happens to a loved one like a friend’s mother, we feel sad because we are also impacted. Our lives are interconnected and so when the need to ask for what to write to a friend whose mother is sick comes.
Sometimes, we become too emotional that we may not know what to wish a person whose health is not perfect. It is still also normal to be in this shoe, but the good thing is I’ve got you covered with touching and effective get well soon prayer messages for a friend’s mother. Sending your love to a friend’s mother who is sick strengthens the relationship between you and your friend.
When you visit your friend’s sick mom, do remember to go to comfort and empathize. And if for any reason you can’t make it there, make use of the get well soon prayer messages for a friend’s mother listed here and help her recover fast with your heartfelt prayers.
Praying for a Speedy Recovery for Your Friend’s Mom
Dear Lord, I ask that you send comfort to my friend even in this trying time. it is you we look to as we join them in praying for the speedy recovery of their mom who is presently down in health. Amen.
1. When I got to know about your sickness from your son, I became very sad for you are an amazing mother. I’m praying for you and wishing you a speedy recovery.
2. Hello friends, I am aware of the sadness of seeing one’s mother hospitalized. Please, accept my best wishes as I look forward to seeing your mom back on her feet again. Wishing her a very quick recovery.
3. Please get well soon, ma. There are many of us who desire to see you smile daily. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
4. Mummy, we miss you a lot. I pray that your time in the hospital will be very short as we look forward to seeing you again. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
5. I heard about your sudden illness from your son, ma. I am here sending my love to you in this simple message: please get well soon. Wishing you a speedy recovery, mom.
6. I hope you get better soon because we can’t afford to continue with your absence. You are a mother to all around you. Sending my best wishes to you and hoping you get well soon.
7. Mummy, you are Gods favourite, and I am very sure he can never forget you. Meeting you and knowing that you are my friend’s mother is a great privilege. Wishing you all the best and a quick recovery.
8. I am sure you are now getting better. The next good news I want to hear is that you have been discharged and now completely well. Sending to you lots of good wishes for your quick recovery.
9. I will continue to pray for better health and a quick recovery from illness for you, my mummy. I have called my friend and I’ve been assured you are in capable hands. Wishing you a speedy recovery, ma.
10. Sicknesses come and go. You have always risen above them and just like before, you will rise above this one too. I miss you a lot. Wishing you a speedy recovery, my second mom.
11. When I heard that your mom was sick, I felt very bad. Sending her loads of love and a quick recovery. We are missing her a lot.
12. I ask that you will be healed and freed from any sickness. Being the mother of my friend, you are just like a mother to me too. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
13. My entire family is very much concerned about your sickness and we are praying for quick healing of you, We want to see you back soon hale and hearty.
14. When your mother is sick, I find it my responsibility to text her and know how she is faring. With this message, I’m sending her lots of love and wishes for a speedy recovery.
15. I am sending your mom lots of good wishes and love. Please do well to take very care of her as you are used to. Wishing her a speedy recovery.
16. I desire to have a magical power to send healing but now I am sending all my good wishes and I am hoping for a quick recovery for your mom.
17. I know it may be hard to smile when our loved one is sick but I know you are strong to manage such situations. I wish your mom all the healing she deserves and plenty of good health.
18. Mom, I know your strength and I am very sure that little sicknesses cant make you cower in fear. Please, be strong. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
19. We have not stopped praying for you since I learned about your sickness. You are a lovely mother and your absence is missed by all of us. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
20. Since I learned about your sickness, I can stop thinking about it. I can’t imagine seeing you lying on a sickbed. Sending my love and wishes of a quick recovery.
21. You are like a mother. You have taken care of us from our childhood. We are very concerned about your sickness. I am sending lots of love and good wishes for your quick recovery.
22. The next news I want to hear is the news of your recovery, ma. Sending you all my best wishes and speedy recovery from this sickness. Please stay strong.
23. To say sickness is trying to take you away from us must be a joke. Because even if it is just for one day, you’ll be sorely missed. I wish you a speedy recovery ma.
24. Your son has been very sad about your sickness. I could feel the sadness in his voice over the phone. I wish you the best of the quickest recovery. Get well soon, ma.
25. To a caring, loving and special mom who keeps tabs with all her children’s friend, I just wish you a speedy recovery. You are lovely to be with, no wonder sickness wants to have you. Get well soon, ma.
26. Lovely people don’t deserve to be sick, but when they are sick, we come to send them best wishes. Wishing you a speedy recovery from this sickness, ma.
27. I felt sad with the news that you have been admitted to the hospital. I can only imagine how empty the house of my friend will be and how troubled he must be also. Wishing you the very best of quick recovery, ma.
28. We miss you a lot, our dear mother. It’s been just a few days but the impact of your absence has been felt. Wishing you a very speedy recovery from this sickness. I have asked my friend to take care of you.
29. I call you mummy because you are not just a mother to my friend, you also my mummy. So, knowing that you are such gives me concerns. I pray that you get well soon. Wishing you a quick recovery.
30. We draw inspiration from you, ma. I’ve come to get more attraction to my friend’s house not just because of him alone but now because I desire to listen to you. Knowing about your sickness is strange. Please get well soon, and wishing you a quick recovery.
I pray that the healing which you have prayed for come quickly as possible and your friend’s mom is recovering soon as you use the get well soon prayer messages for a friend’s mother here. Share to as many friends as you know that would need them.