In sickness, in health, in good or bad isn’t a statement just meant for the newlyweds alone; they are also meant for siblings. In fact, siblings grow into the realization of natural love for one another and when your sister is sick, believe me, you can’t be happy. There are several ways to cheer up the sick but the one that meets a sibling could be hard to find because the pain is personal.
The absence of a sister from the home because of sicknesses is something that is not permissible to our settings, so, it becomes normal to begin to search for words of comfort for a sick sibling which most times satisfies us very well. A personal visit to the hospital is also needed but your daily messages and prayers of a quick recovery are most helpful. There are also some mental games to play with a sick person for quick recovery which could help them fight off the germs and get back on their feet.
Send some love to your sick sister. Here are effective get well soon prayers for my sister’s speedy recovery. Send her as many times as possible. If your sister is not fully healthy to eat food, then, send your messages of recovery to her three times a day like a meal. It goes a long way in helping her get well soon. Have fun reading.
Get Well Soon Prayer Messages for Your Sister
My lovely sister, the news of your sickness broke me and I have you in my prayers. Be confident that everything will be done to ensure that you get well as quick as possible and to help you to recover.
1. Sister, I know that you are in pains and I can understand that you also desire to be well. I have decided to join my faith with your faith so that you will get out of the sickbed and be up again. Get well soon, my sister.
2. I pray for you today that every of your pain goes away with the breeze that blows and that your health is restored back to the original state. Please get well soon, my dear sister.
3. Your afflictions shall not rise the second time and everything in you will receive strength from on high. You are meant and created for greatness. Please, get well very fast, my dear sister.
4. Knowing you are very sick is a pain to me. It hurts more when you cannot function in your capacity as a sister because of the sickness that has come upon you. I pray that they disappear immediately. Get well soon my dear sister.
5. I have asked the angels to bring the pills from heaven because I am sure that with a single dose of that, you will be completely healed. Please fight off the germ and get well soon.
6. Your sicknesses are a rude shock because you have always been the one saddled with the responsibility of taking care of others and you have been very good at it. Now, it’s our turn to take care of you. We do that with special prayers that you get well soon, my dear sister.
7. Please get well soon my dear sister. You are stronger than any sickness that has come to perch on you. The sickness is not yours because together we will chase it away and with my best wishes, I ask that your healed be restored.
8. Your sickness has affected everyone because when you are healthy, your presence is felt everywhere. I pray that you get back home as quickly as possible. Get well and let’s restore thing to our normal lives.
9. Learning of your sickness, little sister, makes me sad because I don’t ever want to see you groan in pain but I know how strong you are and so I am confident that you will always come out of t stronger. Get well soon, my sister.
10. Sicknesses have come like this before and you have overcome several bouts. I know that this one will not be an exemption but I want it faster because you deserve to be in good health. Get well, my dear sister.
11. There are many things that make us happy and few things that make us sad; one of those is sickness. No one loves sickness and so we, together with you reject this strange sickness and we pray for your quick relief. Get well soon, my dear sister.
12. I’m saddened by the news of your sicknesses, my dear sister. Please get well soon. My prayers are channelled towards your healing. Please stay strong and fight it off.
13. The more we are together and happier we shall be, yet, sicknesses want you to be away from, but alas! We are together with you and we will make sure you get well soon. Accept all our love and care and best wishes for a quick recovery.
14. I wish you quick recuperation and please get well soon, my dear sister. You are strong and lovely to be with. I am confident in the fact that this sickness has only come to make you stronger.
15. When we live in sound health, we don’t appreciate what great thing God has been doing for us. Dear sister, I thank God for how far he has kept you and I pray that he gives you a quick recovery from this sickness. You are healed.
16. Germs come to us from a wide variety of places but no matter how they invade our privacy, we can together drive them out. We are all with you as you fight through this bout of sicknesses. Please get well soon, my dear sister.
17. My dear sister, I know how strong you are and how resilient you can be. Your sickness is for your building. Please don’t allow it to weigh you down. Get well soon, my dear sister.
18. I was wondering why sickness got to cling with you, then I realized t’s because you are very attractive and lovely to be with. So, I’ve ordered the sickness to vacate your premises because your attractiveness is not for sicknesses. Please get well soon, my dear sister.
19. The more I ask, the more confused I get. Why should you be the one that is sick? Well, since I may not know, I have prayed that every sickness in your body be removed and your health restored. Please get well soon, my dear sister.
20. Your health is my concern, so when I heard about your sickness, I got agitated. Please, get well soon, and be restored to your beautiful state of sound health. Stay strong, my dear sister.
21. When germs invade our bodies, they seek to weaken us and make us succumb to their ways, but with inner strength and support, we will always win. I pray that you get the requisite inner strength to wade off the opposition of sicknesses with our best wishes to you to get well soon.
22. I wish you a speedy recovery from your sickness and a return to the perfect health that you are known for. Please get well soon, my dear sister.
23. I wish you a speedy recovery from this sickness. Please don’t let it get the best of you because you are more precious than you are to the sickness that infiltrated your body. Get well soon, my dear sister.
24. You have stayed too long on the sickbed. Now it’s time to get up and be active again. These few days are like an eternity to me. Please get well soon, my dear sister.
25. You have been sick for just a few days, but I have missed your activeness around the house like forever. I wish you a speedy recovery, my dear sister. Please get well soon.
Powerful Prayer Quotes for Your Sister’s Quick Recovery
When prayers are made, they go out as quotes from our hearts to God. I ask that your sickness vanishes and your health restored to your body even as we all hope for your quick recovery and safe return home.
26. Your sickness is just but for a while for when you come out, you will be fortified for greater result and efficiency. I ask that you be healed and spared from all troubles.
27. When I heard that you were sick. I say a word a prayer for you, that everything that may have gone wrong in your body be restored and all that is unwell in you become well.
28. I pray for you today that you become whole and completely whole. You’re healed and made well. Every sickness in you be ejected out today. I wish you a quick recovery, my sister.
29. The Lord is your healer, my dear sister. You free from every pestilence both the one that flies by the day and the one that flies by the night. You are made well. Wishing you a quick recovery, my dear sister.
30. Your body is the temple of the living God. No sickness is permitted to have space there. Therefore, I wish you a very speedy recovery and restoration of all you have lost health-wise. Get well soon, my dear sister.
31. Sickness is not yours. You are healed and made whole. May this message meet you in the proper state of mind for healing. Be free from every contamination of sicknesses. I wish you a speedy recovery, my dear sister.
32. I pray for you that whatever is it that has made the sickness stay this long in your body be destroyed. Every storage for sickness in your life is demolished. I wish you a speedy recovery, my sister.
33. The Lord will overshadow and expunge from your body every seed of sickness that may have lingered in your body. I wish you a speedy recovery as you get out of the sickbed.
34. I pronounce a complete restoration to every part of your body and make you free from all ailments. I wish you a speedy recovery.
35. From the crown of your head to the sole of your feet, I ask that a complete purge take place. May every sickness find its way out of your body because you are meant to live a life free of sicknesses. I wish you a speedy recovery, my dear sister.
36. May the Lord renew your body system; from your joints to your ligaments, to every sinew holding everything in place and the tendons of your muscles. I wish you a speedy recovery, my sister.
37. I ask that the team of the host of heaven come to you tonight to refurbish everything in your body. I ask for a quick recovery for you. I also wish you sound health.
38. No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper and every tongue that rise in judgement against you shall be condemned. No sickness is permitted to have its abode in your body. Wishing you a quick recovery, my sister.
39. I command every sickness in your body out by force. May everything within you work together for your healing. We miss you a lot and we wish you a quick recovery. Get well soon, my dear sister.
40. Everything about you will be made perfect. You are a daughter of Zion and nothing shall by any means weigh you down even in your health. Wishing you a quick recovery, my sister.
41. Your sickness is a sign that you are alive and because of you, the host of heavens can come down on earth to function. You are healed and made perfect. Wishing you a quick recovery, my dear sister.
42. I was surprised at the information about your health. I prayed for a quick recovery for you and for perfect health restored to you. Wishing you a quick recovery, my dear sister.
43. I ask that health return to your bones and that every part of you receive divine healing. May every part of your body be restored to the original setting of sound health.
44. May you be favoured for divine healing. May the freshness of heaven flow into your bloodstream for total restoration. Wishing you a quick recovery, my dear sister.
45. My dear sister, your sickness affects me just as it affects you. I have prayed for very quick healing for you and that in the very shortest of time, you are restored. Please, get well soon.
46. When you are not well, everyone shares in your pain. We wish you sound health as we anticipate you to get well soon and return to who you used to be. Wishing you a very quick recovery.
47. Your body system will be flushed by the team of doctors from heaven and we, your family here on earth will receive you back hale and hearty because you are a special breed. Wishing you a quick recovery.
48. I wish you a speedy recovery, my dear sister. I know that you are the apple of the Lord’s eyes and he watches over you. Please get well very quick, my dear sister.
49. I have asked the heavenly team to give you your special jab of the vaccines from heaven, and I am sure that your immunity form thence will resist any sickness. Wishing you a speedy recovery, my dear sister.
50. What an intrusion! For sickness to invade your system. Please get well soon and kick out this uninvited guest called sickness. Wishing you a quick recovery, my dear sister.
With these get well soon prayers for my sister’s speedy recovery sent, I know that you are relieved and rest assured that your good intentions have been passed across. But it doesn’t end there, remember to send at least two per day. Show and spread the care around.