Infidelity is the ultimate betrayal. When the person you have trusted the most break your trust, no matter how much you still love that person, getting over infidelity and moving on is hard.
Getting over infidelity is a healthy way to go. Whether your spouse cheated on you, a breakup or divorce can occur because of a cheating partner. And though the pain may be as sharp as ever, sharing your personal experience will make it easier to get through it.
The first few weeks will probably be the toughest when you’re getting over an unfaithful partner. Many of us don’t want to talk to anyone about our situation for fear of looking pathetic and because we want to deal with it on our own. However, this will only make the recovery process longer, so you should find a professional who can help you get through this tough time.
But while talking to a therapist is a great idea, unfortunately, they charge money, and we all know you have a lot of expenses at this point in your life. So I’ll give you some getting over infidelity quotes, so you’ll know that you’re not alone either.
Getting Over Infidelity Quotes
Just because they cheated on you doesn’t make you the weak one. It’s the other person’s fault. You’re stronger than you can imagine. Don’t doubt yourself for a second. Getting over infidelity can be rough, but it’s a great way to the healing process. You got this, with some quotes too.
1. Those moments when you’re trying to figure out what to do and realize it’s okay to get over infidelity. Yea, this is it.
2. It’s not easy getting over infidelity. But it’s possible when you have a plan and surround yourself with positive people who can help you along the way.
3. Getting over Infidelity can be rough. Sometimes, we feel like there’s no way out of the pain. But remember, it’s just a bump in the road on your journey to happiness
4. It’s hard to get over infidelity when it happens in a bad place, but if you can work towards overcoming the pain, it will make you stronger.
5. It’s not just getting over it; it’s letting go of the past. Sometimes you have to roll with it and move forward.
6. No matter the past, it’s time to let go.
7. Get over your past and move on. But know that it’s not easy to love someone who loves another.
8. When your spouse cheats, it’s not all about you. It’s about them, too. Learn to forgive and move past the hurt to find a healthier relationship.
9. What’s the best way to deal with a cheating spouse? Please get to know their adulterer, that’s what.
10. Life is short. Too short to hold grudges. Too long to carry guilt and grief. Get past the hurt and start living again.
11. Life is too short to hold grudges and carry guilt and grief. Put the past behind you, and get on with enjoying yourself.
12. Life is too short to hold grudges. The past is in the past, and it’s time to move on.
13. Life is short. Don’t let your emotions stop you from living it to the fullest. Relax and live a life free of worry.
14. Life is full of small moments of happiness. Sometimes, letting go and moving on without guilt or regret is okay. You deserve to live a happy life.
15. No need to brood over mistakes made. Let go of the past and free your mind to enjoy more of what life has to offer.
16. Look back with sorrow, forward with confidence.
17. It is not the end of your life. It’s just a chapter. You need to read it, digest it and get past it.
18. If there’s one thing I’ve learned from this process, the hardest part is already behind you.
19. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you cheating, find the right way to forgive and move on.
20. You don’t have to be perfect to start over; you must want to.
21. It’s okay to grieve. It’s not okay to stay stuck in grief. That’s when you’re stuck in a pain trap.
22. Life goes on, and we will get through this in time.
23. When we’re trying to move on, we hope that someday we won’t have to be reminded of the pain.
24. Life tends to knock us down, but all we have to do is get back up and fight.
25. We can’t change the past, so we might as well make it the most beautiful part of our future.
26. It is not the strength of your heart that makes you happy; it’s your head!
27. If you have lost your confidence, you lose much trust.
28. I’m getting over you. Anyways, I’m trying to get over it already.
29. I’m going to try to stop thinking about you. I am already trying, but it takes work.
30. I’m fully committed to toning down the drama in my life. Wow, it’s great right now.
31. Don’t forget to laugh, live life to the fullest, and be kind to others. You are under no obligation to feel sorry for yourself. Get over it!
32. You are under no obligation to feel sorry for yourself. The past is the past. Get over it!
33. You get stronger every time you face a challenge. Remember to laugh, live life to the fullest, and be kind.
34. Take time each day to laugh, learn something new and live the experience. Nobody said life was fair or easy, and it’s not your fault.
35. But don’t be fooled. It’s okay to laugh, play and love.
36. Don’t beat yourself up when things don’t go your way. Be grateful for all you have, and live your life to the fullest.
37. Don’t take anything too seriously. A little laughter and fun can go a long way to lift your spirits in all kinds of situations.
38. Never let anyone tell you that you can’t do something. Limit your excuses.
39. Excuses are nothing more than lies you tell yourself. They are so easy to make, but they are terrible in every way.
40. When you accept that the relationship is over, you can finally begin living life again.
41. When you love someone, you let them know. You can’t love someone and then pretend there is no one else.
42. Learn how to let go of the past and move forward with the right person in your life.
43. Remember that it’s not your fault. Not even your relationship is broken—it’s your heart. And the only person who can fix it is you.
45. I know your head is spinning, and your life is upside down. You feel like a failure, but that’s because this breakup blindsided you!
46. There’s a saying: “You can’t fix a broken heart, but you can learn to live with it.”
47. The time is now for you to begin that healing journey by caring for yourself and your mental health.
48. You can’t control your partner’s actions, but you can control how you react.
49. It takes work. It’s really hard. But if you want to make it, you must get over it.
50. If you can get over your fear, you’ll discover a sense of accomplishment
It’s awkward, but really, you have to move on. Time heals all wounds, and the pain does stop eventually. These getting over infidelity quotes will help you out, so why not give any of them a try?
Thank you for reading through; please share before you go.