Change is constant and it can be scary to many. The reason change is scary is that it forces us to pay attention and commit. It’s easy for people to get comfortable with the habits of a certain routine. They fall into patterns and handle tasks without truly thinking about how to do them better, faster, or easier.
You don’t want to stay in one place too long. You don’t want to be on the same career trajectory your whole life. You never want ‘what you do’ to become a habit that dominates your life. Moving from one level to another is healthy. It’s important to keep change a constant in your life.
Change can always be scary, but it doesn’t have to be. It is simply a fact of life that you need to accept if you want to succeed at anything. Change doesn’t have to be the end! You can control the way you react to it.
If you need some quotes about this, you will find them in the list of change can be scary quotes below.
Change Can Be Scary Quotes
Sometimes, change can be scary. At other times, it’s exhilarating. But every time change happens—whether a bit of good news or bad—it’s worth celebrating. When life feels like a whirlwind, remember that the best things in life don’t happen by accident. They are the results of intentional action and foresight to prepare for tomorrow.
1. Change can be scary, but the change that we are capable of making will always be better than doing nothing.
2. Life is a series of changes—and you make it or you don’t. Change can be scary. If you chose to let change scare you, you’ll never get through anything.
3. Every time we make a change, it feels scary, but when we finally do something that makes us happy, we realize how truly magnificent it is.
4. Change can be scary, it is the killer of comfort and security, but it is the greatest source of progress.
5. Change is scary. Change is hard. But change is good. Change always works out better than you could have imagined.
6. You have to be willing to change, You have to be willing to grow, You have to be willing to learn and you need to be open-minded. Change is scary but it’s a necessary part of life.
7. Change is scary, but you can do it! Don’t be scared of change. It’s inevitable, and it happens all the time.
8. Change is hard and can be scary, but it’s always better to try and fail than to not try at all. You never know what you can accomplish unless you take that first step.
9. Change is the only constant in life and it can be scary. Change your mind, change your heart and change yourself.
10. Change is always scary. But it can be one of the most empowering experiences you will ever live through.
11. Change is scary. But it’s also life-giving. There’s no better time than now to dream big and step into a future of possibility, growth, and success.
12. Change is scary, but it doesn’t have to be. You’ve got to keep growing and learning, or else you’ll end up stagnant and falling out of the game.
13. Change can be scary, but you’re worth it. Go ahead and make the journey.
14. Change is always scary, but it’s the only thing that will lead to growth. Never settle, always strive higher. Fear of change can be one of the bigger roadblocks to success.
15. Change can be scary, but change is also life. How you handle the fears of your changing body and mind can determine who you become.
16. Change is hard and it’s especially scary when it’s scary. But the uncertainty will pass, and you’ll feel more confident than ever in the life you’ve built for yourself.
17. Change is scary. It can be thrilling, exhilarating and even “freaky” freedom-loving people are afraid of change. But there’s nothing to fear when you’re a free spirit.
18. Change can be hard and scary – but change is good. It’s the only way forward, the only way forward.
19. Change is not easy and can be scary. It can be tough, uncomfortable even terrifying. But it’s what happens when you grow up, move on, and begin to live a life of your own making.
20. Change is scary, but it will always be the best thing you can do. Don’t fear change, embrace it with all your might.
21. Change is scary, but it’s the only way to grow. Let the transition begin!
22. Change is hard but change is good, and it’s definitely better than the alternative.
23. Change is inevitable. But it can also be scary. The key is not to avoid it but to embrace it—to be committed to the fact that change is going to happen, whether you want it to or not. It’s an opportunity to look at the world differently, get out of your comfort zone, and make a difference in your life, or someone else’s.’
24. The best things in life are never easy. Remind yourself that change is good, even if it’s scary at first.
25. Change is one of the most feared things in life. It’s like a rollercoaster—always on the verge of going off the rails—but it’s necessary, so you’re in control when it comes to what you do with your life and how you want to be seen.
26. Change can be scary, but it can be beautiful too. If you are afraid of change, then you should know that it’s never as bad as you think.
27. Change can be scary. Change may bring fear and uncertainty, but you have to dive head first into the unknown in order to grow.
28. Change can be scary, but the only way to grow is through it.
29. Change is scary, but doing nothing would be even scarier. You got to change with the times, or you get left behind.
30. Change is hard, but it’s something you have to do in order to grow. The biggest change is not the one you want, but the one you can handle.
31. Change is scary, but it’s also exciting. We all change over time, and we can choose to let the fear of change control us or we can embrace it and take action. Everyone has a different way of dealing with change, so be yourself and do what is best for you.
32. Change can be scary but you don’t have to go through life scared and depressed. You can smile, laugh, and live your life the way you want to live it.
33. Change can be scary, but it will always be worth it in the end.
34. Change is always scary, but it’s a lot scarier when you don’t even know why. Change never happens without a price to pay. But sometimes, the price is worth paying.
35. Change is painful. It’s not something you want to do, but it’s unavoidable. You have to do it.
36. Change is scary, but growth is worth it. It’s okay to be scared. It’s okay to change things. It’s okay to try something new. We can’t control everything and we are not always going to feel 100% right, but we have the power to keep growing.
37. Change is scary, but it’s always worth the risk. It’s only by going through the process of change that we learn to grow.
38. Let’s be honest, change can be scary. But being fearless is the only way to achieve your goals.
39. Change can be scary. It can be hard to see, but you’re always on the right path. You will get through it—together.
40. Change is scary, but it’s okay to be scared. You’ll learn so much from change – it’s not a bad thing in the end!
41. Change is always scary, and sometimes it takes a little time for you to get used to. But with trust, patience, practice and dedication, life really opens up for you.
42. Change is scary. But it can also be exciting and beneficial. When you change, there’s a massive opportunity to grow.
43. Change is always scary, but if you don’t change, then you’ll never get to do anything.
44. Change is tough. It’s not always easy and it may seem scary at times. But if you want to grow, change is necessary!
45. Change can be scary—but change is inevitable. And if you’re going to handle it, the best way to do so is with courage and conviction. You can make it through anything with the right attitude.
46. Change is scary. But it’s also inevitable. So tell yourself that you’re ready and let go of everything that’s holding you back.
47. Change is not a straight road. It is a journey, filled with many peaks and valleys—some of them hidden from view. The views can be breathtaking; the downs are challenging, but you must push forward through each one.
48. Change is a part of life, we can’t get away from it. We should embrace it and make the best out of it though it can be scary.
49. Change is always better than boredom. Change can be exciting and scary, but it’s what keeps you moving forward.
50. Change is always scary, but it’s also exciting. It’s a chance to grow and learn. Be brave and take the leap into the unknown.
51. Change can be scary, but it’s always worth it in the end. We should be brave enough to change, even though it is scary.
52. Change is the only constant, but change is also scary. It’s a moment where you’re scared and on guard, but once it passes, you can see that everything is okay.
53. Being brave isn’t about never being afraid, it’s about confronting fear and choosing to make a change. Don’t be afraid to change even though change can be scary. Be afraid of staying the same.
54. Change can be scary. But if you’re brave enough to take the plunge, change will make it better.
55. Change can be scary, but it can be much more rewarding than you think.
56. They say change is scary, but what is really scary is staying in the same place and not growing.
57. When you’re uncomfortable with something new, change is scary. But if you can push past your fear and do it anyway, you’ll soon discover that the unknown is really not the end of the world after all.
58. You’re not afraid to change. You’re afraid to stay the same. Change is scary, but it’s that fear of the unfamiliar that keeps us from exploring new horizons.
59. Change can be scary but it’s a part of life. It’s not the end of the world and it doesn’t mean you’re living someone else’s life—it just means you’ve moved forward into a new chapter in your own story.
60. You have the power to change your life. Yes, it’s not easy and you might feel scared, but if you stay strong, you’ll eventually get through it. Let go of yesterday and embrace the future.
61. Change can be scary. It’s not easy to get up on the balls of your feet and start pushing yourself into the unknown. But change is inevitable in life, and that’s okay. The only way you can fail at change is by not trying.
62. Change is scary. The best way to get through it? A big glass of wine, a good book and an old friend to tell you everything will be alright. #bethechange
63. Change is frightening, but it’s also exciting. To push forward, to grow and reach your full potential, you need to be brave. Be brave for yourself first, then let that bravery inspire others around you.
64. Change can be so scary. But it also leads to growth, opportunities, and a better future. Start today with a fresh start!
65. Change is never easy. It can be scary, but if you don’t change, you’ll never grow.
66. Change is not easy, but it’s necessary. Change is scary but new growth leads to better things.
67. Take a deep breath, and dive in. The change will be scary, but it’s worth it.
68. Life is a series of changes, and it’s these changes that make us stronger. The pain of change is always for a reason. The reward is on its way.
69. Scarier than uncertainty is the certainty of change. Don’t just change your mind, change the world.
70. Change can be scary but what you’re scared of is often the best thing for you.
71. Change can be scary, but it’s also exciting. It’s part of the process of growing up.
72. Change is scary. There are times when life feels like it’s spinning out of control, but it’s never too late to change.
73. Change is scary because it means you’ll be letting go of the past and embracing a future that could be completely different from what you imagined.
74. Don’t get stuck in the same place. Change can be scary, but it’s worth it when you look back and know that you made the right decision.
75. Change is scary. But it’s also rewarding. So why do you think so few people change?
76. Change is hard. At first, it might seem impossible to do. But with time and patience, you’ll find out how to take those first steps toward change.
77. Change is hard. But breaking old habits can help you grow into a better version of yourself.
78. Change is hard, but it’s even harder not to change when you know that the only way you’ll grow is if you try new things.
79. Change can be really scary. But when you realize that everything has a purpose and that you are part of an unfolding story, it doesn’t feel so terrifying anymore.
80. It’s scary to change, but it’s even scarier to stay the same.
81. Change is good. It’s what keeps us alive. But it can be scary too.
82. All things change. Only the fear of change remains the same.
83. Change is scary, but it’s also inevitable. We’ll survive it and thrive because we can. Scary changes do not spur growth. Growth spurs change.
84. Change can be scary. But change is also exhilarating. You don’t have to do it alone, we are here for you every step of the way.
85. Change is the only constant in life. And yet, we are terrified of it. Change is scary and can be uncomfortable but it’s always better to embrace the change and be strong than to avoid it.
86. Change can be scary, but there’s no choice but to do it.
87. Change is inevitable and can be frightening. The only choice is what kind of change we will make in our lives, and how we will respond to it.
88. Change is the only thing that brings growth and evolution. Change means growth but can also be scary.
89. We all face fears, even the ones we might not realize are fears. But they are, and it’s okay to feel them. But there’s always a way out of fear – through love and connection.
90. Change is the only thing that is constant. You can either resist and try to hold on to the past, or embrace the future and create something new.
91. Change can be scary. But change is necessary for growth. And growth is what we’re all about here at Jigsaw.
92. Change is the only constant. But it can also be frightening and disruptive. Let’s be strong enough to face the change with grace and courage while learning how to be useful.
93. Change can be scary, but it isn’t something you should avoid.
94. Life is a series of changes and growth. We’re constantly moving forward, but every step is a little bit scary. The only way to get through it is to take one step at a time and keep going strong.
95. Change is the only constant. Live it today and tomorrow you’ll be glad you did.
You don’t have to be perfect to start. You only have to get started and see where it leads you.
96. Change can be scary, but it’s never as scary as staying the same.
97. Change can be scary, but change is good. It is necessary for growth and evolution.
98. The only thing that will make you less afraid of change is the knowledge that your journey will lead to a brighter future. But it can be scary at times.
99. Change can be scary, but it’s not the most dangerous thing we’ve got to face in life. It’s the one thing everyone has to do alone. So learn to change with courage, strength and faith.
100. Change is scary. I’m scared of change but also excited to be growing in new directions.
Some people are afraid of change because they think it means giving up what they already have. They cling tightly to their existing lifestyle. After all, it feels familiar and safe. They may even do everything in their power to make sure they never have to try something new.
Change can be scary, but we can’t stand still either. We must deal with change if we want to be successful. The trick is to start with small steps that don’t make you too anxious and build from there as you gain confidence.
The change can be scary quotes here will go a long way to inspire you and others. I hope you got inspired by one or more.