I have experienced so many hard times in my life that I can relate to a lot of people around the world who are in hopeless and helpless situations. It is easy for people to tell you that God hasn’t forgotten about you but when you’re in the pit, it’s hard to see how true it is. Sometimes It is difficult to get out of bed every day because you know that nothing good awaits you when you wake up. You can’t even find the strength to pray to God anymore. You are disappointed beyond words because everything seems so hopeless. It seems as though God has forgotten about your existence because He seems so far away from you now.
Sometimes, we can feel like throwing in the towel but God wants us to hold on and keep trusting Him for the change we want to see in our lives. God has surely not forgotten you! He loves you and cares for you. I know how hard it is when you have gone through so much and still, nothing or no change has happened but believe me, God is with you! He won’t leave you nor forsake you! He knows what’s happening in your life and He wants to turn things around for your good! He sees your tears and feels the pain you are going through. God knows you’re scared and don’t know how to get out of your situation. God understands and wants to be with you in it.
Are you in a situation where you feel or think that God has forgotten you? If yes, I have a piece of good news for you. Here are powerful God has not forgotten you quotes that would encourage and inspire you in times of despair to keep believing in God.
God Has Not Forgotten You Quotes
In moments of struggle, when that feeling gets you thinking, there’s nothing like knowing that God has not forgotten you; it is just that he knows exactly what you need before you ask for it.
1. God doesn’t forget his children, but he does let them fend for themselves a bit.
2. Don’t give up. God is right there with you. He will never leave you nor forsake you.
3. When we don’t see god’s hand, we must trust His heart. God can change all of your disappointments into appointments and make them work out for good.
4. Never believe that God has forgotten you or doesn’t care about what’s happening to you. Nothing could be further from the truth!
5. God has a plan for you, a special purpose for your life. You’re not an accident or a mistake or a problem to be solved.
6. God definitely has something better in mind than the plans and dreams we dream for ourselves. God has not forgotten you.
7. God’s not late. He is on time. Even when it looks like everything is falling apart, God has not forgotten you.
8. There is nothing God can’t do for someone who refuses to give up. As long as you’re still trying, there’s hope for a miracle to happen. God has not forgotten you.
9. God never forgets His promises and He will never leave you or forsake you.
10. The joy of the Lord is your strength. You’re a miracle and God has not forgotten you!
11. Sometimes situations have to go from bad to worse before they can get any better again. Pain is part of the process of growth and maturing as a person. Even at that, God has not forgotten you.
12. When nothing makes sense, trust God, Because He has not forgotten you.
13. God has not forgotten you, he is pushing you to the limit so when you realize that he is still there, it will be like a breath of fresh air.
14. God has not forgotten you. he is not indifferent to your struggles, nor has he given up on you.
15. God has not forgotten you, I have not forgotten you and if we forget you, he will never forget you
16. God has not forgotten you, and he has not given up on you, because God is always moving, working on us and for us to bring about his plans for our lives.
17. God has not forgotten you in your need. He may have forgotten your name, but he knows you.
18. God has a plan for you and has not forgotten you. he’s preparing something good for you in the future!
19. We serve an awesome God, who does amazing things with those who trust in him.
20. Don’t mistake god’s patience for his absence. his presence is constant and his timing is perfect. He’s always with you.
21. You are not forgotten in heaven, nor among your friends on earth.
22. There’s always someone who loves you.
23. You are not alone, even if it seems that way sometimes.
24. Even when you feel hopeless, God hasn’t forgotten you.
25. God has not forgotten you, even in this difficult time.
26. It is going to be okay, because of the miracle of his power and love.
27. God is preparing a way forward, he just wants you to trust him.
28. You may feel alone right now, but he will guide your feet. God has forgotten you.
29. Wherever you are, God knows and will help you through your situation. He has not forgotten you.
30. Your situation may seem impossible, but God can make a way where there is no way.
31. Take comfort in knowing that God cares about you and wants you to find strength in him.
32. In times of trouble, we often doubt God. but remember that even when things seem darkest, God is never further away than a simple prayer.
33. God will not forget what you have done for him.
34. If you feel forgotten by God, know that he hasn’t forgotten about you. He’s using this time to prepare you for something greater. trust him.
35. When you think God has forgotten, look at the cross and remember what he has done.
36. God is working on your behalf right now… even if it doesn’t feel like it!”
37. God has not forgotten you. he’s not late with his promises. He will see you through.
38. When you’re weary, feeling small when tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all; I’m on your side says, God!
39. Do not be afraid of the storms in life, for they will teach you how to sail through the calm. God knows about the storms!
40. God is closest to those with broken hearts.
41. The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths.
42. But when you have done all that you could, standstill. and see the salvation of the lord, which he will accomplish for you today.
43. God has not forgotten one prayer you’ve prayed or one tear you’ve cried.
44. You have not failed until you stop trying.
45. Do not fear or be dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours but God’s.
46. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, with prayer and petition, present your requests to God.
47. God has not forgotten us and he is mighty enough to rescue us from our afflictions.
48. God never said that the journey would be easy, but he did say that the arrival would be worthwhile.
49. God turns our messes into messages, our troubles into testimonies, our tests into testimonies, our trials into triumphs, and our wounds into wisdom.
50. As long as your breath is within you, there’s still more to come from god. He’s not finished with your life yet!
51. Always remember that even though you may have been submerged and covered in water, that doesn’t mean that God has forgotten about you or left you alone!
52. God is not deaf to our prayers, blind to our tears, nor indifferent to our pain.
53. I wish we could understand that God has perfect timing; never early, never late.
54. Learn to wait on the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; yes, wait for the lord!
55. We can place our trust in him that he will never leave nor forsake us even though it may seem like it at times.
56. God has not forgotten you in your need. He may have forgotten your name, but he knows you.
57. God has a plan for you and has not forgotten you. He’s preparing something good for you in the future!
58. God has not forgotten you and you are here for a reason, to overcome all the obstacles. Things will work out eventually.
59. God has not forgotten you. he sees you and he is with you through some of your darkest hours.
60. Never give up. God has not forgotten about you.
61. God has not forgotten you. he will never forget you if you reach out to him in prayer. Even when you think your prayers have not been heard, they have.
62. The lord has truly never taken his eyes off of me. there have been so many times when I thought that he had forgotten about me. But, I am learning that in the long run, it doesn’t matter how terrible of a mess you think that you are in, how deep or dark your situation might be because the truth is God has not forgotten about you!
63. Divine intervention is the only thing that can help you. God not only knows about your problems but he cares for you too.
64. Sometimes our trials are only opportunities for god to work in us, develop our faith and draw us closer to him. No matter where you are today, God never forgets you.
65. What is impossible with man is possible with god.
66. God will not put more on you than you can bear. he will not abandon you. He is with you, waiting for your trust, your hope, and your love.
67. The lord is close to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. psalm 34:18. God is always there to help you.
68. Perhaps you feel like you are all alone in this world but God has not forgotten about you. You are never alone when you have God.
69. Do you feel cast aside and forgotten by friends, family, and loved ones? God has not forgotten you.
70. God has not forgotten you. you are his beloved, and he will never forget you. You are the apple of his eye. never forget who you are and that your name is written on the palms of his hands. He will never change nor forsake you. trust in him.
71. When God seems far away-he’s not! he’s where he’s always been…right by your side. He sees you, he loves you, and most of all, he forgives you!
72. You are not alone. God has not forgotten you. He is there holding your life for you.
73. Sometimes in life we feel as though no one else cares, but the truth is that God has not forgotten you. Even when you feel like you’re alone, God will never leave your side!
74. None of us is an island. we all have family and friends who love and support us along the way. But when life starts to feel overwhelming, it’s easy to forget that there are some people who care about us even if we can’t see them. God has not forgotten you.
75. If you are feeling alone, leave your hand out and god will hold it.
76. I’ve been down, I’ve been beaten, I’ve been lost and left for dead. In my darkest hour, I reached out to god and he held me up.
77. You will never walk alone when you accept his hand.
78. Just as the sunlight on a winter day can be a warm embrace from heaven, God knows how to wrap you in his love and fill you with joy.
79. God has not forgotten you. he is always holding your hand. you are so very loved. Shift the way you feel by knowing he’s there for you and no matter what, he won’t leave.
80. God has not forgotten you in the midst of your troubles. he sees you, and he knows all about your situation. Even when you feel like everyone else has left you, God is at your side. He will never forget about you or turn his back on you.
81. God has not forgotten you. He holds your life in his hands. Trust that he’ll always be there to help you and comfort you.
82. You are never alone! no matter what you go through or how far you feel from God, he is always with you. Take some time alone with God today and ask for his guidance and peace.
83. He has not forgotten you. not only is he aware of your every thought and emotion, but he cares for you so much.
84. He is weaving an intricate tapestry into the very fabric of your life, a masterpiece that will be displayed for all of eternity.
85. How often do you feel as if you are all alone? The one who loves you does not reject you or forget about you. He is there for us and he will always be there.
86. You are not alone on this road of life. he is there holding your hand, guiding you to the right path. The bible says in Romans chapter 8:28 “all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to his purpose”.
87. God has never stopped loving you and he doesn’t plan to start any time soon.
88. I am always with you, even if you cannot see me. I know your troubles, and I will carry them.
89. God has brought you this far. He won’t leave you now.
90. Hope is a feeling that comes from deep in the soul. It’s an emotional light-house during the terrible storm of life.
91. Hope lights your way when you have no idea which way to go. That is why you know better than anyone when hope is all you’ve got.
92. Hope lights your way when you have no idea which way to go. Just know that God has not forgotten you.
93. There are times when you feel like giving up because you don’t see a way through the problem. moments when you wonder if it will ever end. At those moments, remember that hope lights your way when you have no idea which way to go. Hope is all you’ve got! God has not forgotten you.
94. Nobody has it all figured out. just hold onto the hope that you know better than anyone when God is all you’ve got.
95. When all you have is hope, there’s a light to guide your way, even if you have no idea which way to go.
96. Hope is light in a dark place, and the absence of hope in the darkness. When all other lights go out, the hope of god remains.
97. Hope is there when you don’t know which way to turn.
98. We can’t help but wonder where we’d be right now or where we’re headed if God hadn’t already helped us through these times of doubt and pain. The truth is, we wouldn’t be here in this moment of hope.
99. Hope is…not knowing where you are going, arriving anyway.
100. God has not forgotten you. he listens to your prayers and hears your fears. He is weaving an intricate tapestry into the very fabric of your life, a masterpiece that will be displayed for all of eternity.
101. No matter what the darkness whispers, God has not forgotten you.
102. What your eyes can see, god can see. and what you feel, he does too. he cares about the details of your life and has a plan for it that is beyond our comprehension.
103. Every scar, every wound, and every experience is a part of the divine tapestry woven for you by god.
104. Hold on to the hope of what lies ahead, keep your eyes on the prize, and continue to press on without fear.
105. You are not forgotten. a patch of blue sky on a cloudy day, a glimmering rainbow after the storm has passed, the smell of cinnamon toast wafting from an open kitchen window—god gives us beauty to see that he hasn’t forgotten us.
106. You’ve been there for me when no one else was. You see past my flaws and imperfections and love me anyway. Thank you, god, for always being there for me.
107. When you feel like no one is listening and you are alone, hold your hand out and god will take it. He has not forgotten you.
108. When you feel like he has forgotten, when you’re feeling lonely, when everything seems out of reach, let go of your hand and put it in god’s—he won’t let you go.
109. When you feel alone, know that I am here. hold on. I’ve got you. God is here too and he has not forgotten you.
110. When you are alone, and it seems like no one cares, God is holding on to your hand. He knows and cares about you!
111. Never forget that no matter how alone you feel, God is always there with his hand outstretched, waiting for you to reach out and hold onto him.
112. It’s like God is saying: “I hold your hand when you’re in the midst of a big crowd. I hold your hand when you’re all alone. I’m holding your hand even now.
113. Sometimes you feel like you’re the only one but never forget that he will hold your hand through the dark times.
114. When you’re feeling small, hold god’s hand you’ll be amazed how much it can hold.
115. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I’ll hold your hand and walk with you through every valley
116. Holding on to hope in the darkest night. Hope is what brings light to the soul. hope is what makes us human.
117. Don’t give up hope do whatever it takes to keep your hope alive and stay persevering.
These God has not forgotten you quotes might just be what you need to get through some of the toughest days in your life, as they have helped me so many times. This is not a complete cure to the feelings of despair, but it is an assurance that God has not forgotten you.