Life can be difficult, and sometimes it seems like there is no hope. When you become discouraged and feel like no physical friends around who understand you, remember God watches over His people.
God will never leave us or forsake us; He is always there for everyone no matter what happens in life. He sees everything that’s happening to us, and He’s here to help us endure through our tough times.
Life is not easy. We have many things to worry about, and our concerns can weigh us down. It’s so important to remember that God is always there for us whenever we need Him; He’ll hold us up when we feel like we can’t go on anymore.
Are you feeling lonely or need a little bit of inspirational break?
Are you in the middle of a situation you can’t handle? Do you feel God is not hearing your prayers?
If yes, here is a collection of God watches over us quotes to inspire you and make you feel that God is concerned about your life.
God is Watching Over Us Quotes
God keeps his eye on the sparrow, and I know he watches over us. No matter how hard things might be, we have a friend who loves us, wants nothing but to see us succeed, and always watches out for us.
1. Whenever you’re down, God is by your side. Even though you may struggle to see all of His blessings, they are always there. There’s one thing I know, and that is God will never leave you nor forsake you. He’s always watching over us.
2. God is a trusted friend and champion who always guides us to an even brighter future. His everlasting love is what stands between us and danger. And with God on our side, we have nothing to fear.
3. Our world is far from perfect. It was created long ago as a paradise; however, something turned our ideal world into a broken one at some point in history. Yet, amid all this destruction and sin, God is always watching over us.
4. It is easy to feel alone in the world, but we are never alone. Ever. God is with us always, watching over you and me, even if we cannot feel Him.
5. God didn’t just love us. He showed us that love. He sacrificed everything, including His Son, so that we could know and understand the depth of His love.
6. God is watching over us, and He’s protecting us, even when we don’t feel it.
7. God is with us. Now you can rest and dream knowing that He takes care of everything we may face. To know Him better, read the Bible and ask questions.
8. I don’t have a crystal ball, but I can predict that when you have God in your life, you feel like your best self because you know He’s watching over you.
9. God is watching over us just as a parent would watch over their newborn child. We are his most prized creation, and he has invested the most into us when it comes down to it.
10. God is watching over us. So there’s a need to panic because we’re in good hands.
11. God is watching over us, even if we don’t always see Him. Be thankful for what you have. Don’t be afraid to ask for help, and send good vibes to the world!
12. Believe in a power greater than yourself. No matter where you go, God will always be watching you. He’s the ultimate boss and watching over everyone you know and love.
13. As long as God is watching, we’ll be alright. Even when you feel alone, God is there beside you.
14. God is everywhere we are, even when it seems He’s nowhere. His eyes are on us, even when we can’t see Him.
15. I do not know about you, but I feel a lot safer knowing that God is watching me each day and every night, through rolling clouds and thunderstorms, through sun showers and snow flurries.
16. No matter what happens in life, God always has a plan for you. He’ll always have your back and watches over you from afar like a beautiful sunset.
17. God is always watching over us, guides us and love us with full of passion, care and grace.
18. indeed, we can’t see God still; we have reason to trust that God watches over us just as a parent watches over their newborn child.
19. You’ll never walk alone with the Lord by your side. He’s here to lighten your load and see you through – when the light is dim, and your heart is heavy, God’s there to listen, lift you and watch over you. You’re never far from his reach or his loving arms.
20. You are God’s masterpiece. He’s watching over you and cheering you on as you make your way through this world.
21. We all feel alone sometimes, but remember that God is always by your side, watching over you. Never forget that.
22. Wherever you are, God is with you. No matter what you do, He supports and watches over you.
23. God always watches over us and cares about everything we do.
24 God loves us all. He’s always watching over us and wants to take care of us.
25. The Almighty God is always there to watch over us and catch us when we fall.
26. God is watching over us. He always has been, and he always will be.
27. God is always there for you. He is watching over you and has a good plan for your life.
28. We don’t have to wonder if God is out there-we know He is. He loves his children and is working in the world today. His presence among the followers of Christ is a source of joy, hope, and peace.
29. God loves every single one of us and has a purpose for each life that He has created, and He’s always watching over us.
30. God loves you. He loves every one of us, and He will never leave you or forsake you.
31. Given the recent hurricanes, flooding and earthquakes, let’s take a moment to remember that no matter how bad it can seem, God is always watching over us.
32. God is watching over us always; we only need to open our eyes and see.
33. God is watching over us all; we only need to believe.
34. When things get tough, we tend to look away. God will never let us down; it’s just a matter of looking up.
35. God is watching over us, so we all need to work hard to attain a better lifestyle and make our future more meaningful.
36. Christ is watching over us, so we all need to work hard to attain a beautiful lifestyle and the future.
37. God is watching over us to decide to achieve our dreams and make the future a better place for all.
38. God will make all things new and continue watching over us. With purpose and hard work, you can make a future that is meaningful and worth living.
39. There is a God out there. There are signs in nature and from our friends and family that let us know He’s always watching over us.
40. God is always by your side. Whatever you go through, He will always see you through.
41. If you have your eyes open, you’ll see that God is there for you. God never forsakes us: we only need to trust His plan.
42. God is with us, watching over us, and He cares deeply about our lives. By acknowledging and thanking Him, we can be at peace.
43. God is with you at every step, so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
44. In every moment we face, God is there to love and guide us and protect us from harm.
45. Whenever we are faced with dangers or troubles, the Lord will protect us. His love is for everyone— everywhere.
46. The Lord blesses us with trials on our life’s journey. Whenever we are faced with a choice, the Lord is there to help us through and give us the strength to proceed because he loves us.
47. God is always watching over you, so you don’t have to watch over Him.
48. God will not abandon us in our time of need. He watches and comforts us, guiding us all the way.
49. God is watching over us with a smile, so we should have one too because we feel reassured when we have a smile.
50. God is always looking out for you, and His love is always with you, making this world a better place.
Quotes About God Watching Over us
I love when friends visit. I love the time we spend together, walking in the sunshine and chatting about life. It reminds me that God is always watching over us.
51. When you put your faith and trust in God, you will experience peace and freedom as His love covers over your life.
52. God is watching over you like a beautiful sunset. He knows your name and has a plan specifically designed to fulfil your every need.
53. God watches over us all with love and hope. Always there, always listening, God is an ever-present guardian and guide.
54. No matter how far you roamed in the darkness, God will always be by your side.
55. If God had to watch over something, it’s the most important thing in the world.
56. God is watching over us every time we pray, read the Bible, and every time we say His name aloud.
57. When you feel lonely, remember that God always watches over you and smiles just for you.
58. God keeps a watch over you when you sleep, walk through the valley of the shadow of death, and everywhere you go.
59. Just like the sun sets and rises each day, God has your back. God is protecting you like a beautiful sunset.
60. God has a plan for all of us. No matter what comes your way today, know that God will always be by your side.
61. The good Lord watches over us, His children, with fatherly love.
62. God loves you and is always by your side, watching over you at all times.
63. The Lord is your shepherd, and He loves you like a father, and He’s watching over you and me always.
64. God watches over us all the time, and His love is here for every one of us.
65. Growing up, our parents always had a way of making us feel special. The way they watched over us night and day made us realize how much they loved and protected us. But no one could love their child more than God. And he watches over us all the time, just like a parent watches over their newborn child.
66. God is our Father in heaven. He watches over us as a parent watches over their baby, and because He created us, we are the most important things to him.
67. God loves us all and cares for us equally, and He always will continue watching over us.
68. God blesses us with intelligence and passions to grow strong. He watches over us and cares for us as a parent would care for their child.
69. God is an attentive parent that is always looking out for us, always wanting to make our lives better as we journey long through this earth.
70. God watches and trusts us to not just take care of ourselves but each other. He has more faith in us than we could ever have in ourselves.
71. The Almighty God is watching over you, so you can relax and trust that all will be well. All the time.
72. God is watching out for you and has everything under control.
73. God is always watching over us, and I hope you all take a few minutes to reflect on this every day.
74. The Lord is there to watch out for us and guide us through our darkest hours.
75. The Almighty God is always there to watch, comfort and guide us through the darkest hours of our lives.
76. The Lord is there for us before we call upon Him, even during our hardest times.
77. God cares about every action we take: every word we say or mean, the tone we use. He loves and cares for us, despite our flaws. God is always looking out for us.
78. God has blessed us all with a beautiful life, and we need to strive to make it better. We should live each day as if it’s our last and work hard to achieve our goals knowing that God’s watching over us.
79. When we have nowhere else to turn, The Lord will be there, watching over us and guiding our steps in the right path.
80. In every trial and test we face, The Lord is waiting to strengthen our resolve. His love guides us and keeps us safe.
81. God is watching over you and everything that you do. God bless.
82. Just when we need Him most, God is there. He watches over us and loves us no matter what we have done before. He forgives us, and in return, all we must do is admit we’re wrong and ask forgiveness.
83. God is watching over us. Do you know why? Because God loves us. That’s right; angels are watching you, too.
84. God is watching over you. Don’t forget that angels are watching out for you, too!
85. Even though I’m not always in touch with the Lord, I’ve got a feeling God’s out there watching over me.
86. God is always there to help us in times of need. He will take care of all your problems just by praying to him.
87. When the Almighty God is on your side, what can go wrong? Nothing!
88. With each challenge we face, the Lord gives us the strength to see it through. God’s Spirit lives in us, watches over us and comforts us.
89. God is an eternal friend and protector; He is always there to help guide us in decision making and watch over us.
90. When we’re tempted to give up or honestly don’t know what to do next, we can be sure that God will take care of us.
91. At times, it can seem like we are on our own. In those moments, remember that God is always there to watch over us and guide us when we call on His name.
92. God is here for us, whatever we’re going through, and He’s always watching over us.
93. God loves and watches over every one of us. He is truly a blessing to us all.
94. The Almighty God is our rock and refuge, a strong defender to protect us from our enemies.
95. If your faith is being tried, remember that God is waiting to help you through it all. He will guide, protect and watch over you.
96. The Lord is close to the broken-hearted and saves those crushed in Spirit.
97. God makes us feel safe, secure and loved; He’s a loving father who watches over us and never leaves our side; even when the world is falling apart.
98. Mornings give you golden opportunities to get a few beautiful and meaningful things done. Remember, God is always watching over you.
99. We are just like grass; we flourish in the sunshine. We wither and die when the rain stops. No matter what happens, God will never abandon you.
100. God loves us, and so do their angels. God is always there for you to give you a helping hand.
101. As the sun shines and the sound of laughter fills the air, God is always watching over His people.
102. God is always with you, and He wants to give you an amazing life.
103. There is a God. He loves and watches over you and me every day.
104. I know God watches over me, and I believe that He is my protector.
105. The Lord is here to listen to you no matter what you’re facing, and with the guidance and protection of our Lord, you’re rest assured to move through all obstacles in peace.
106. As we continue our trek through life’s journey, let’s take comfort in knowing that God is watching over us—that He has a plan.
107. The Almighty God’s eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches over us.
108. You don’t need to be a religious person or feel alone in the world to take comfort in knowing that God is always by your side.
109. God never made a mistake. When He etched your name in the palm of His hand, He knew when you would get here and where you would go.
110. Sitting outdoors and feeling the breeze, you’re reminded that God is looking over you, holding you. All the events of our life are grist for the mill of God’s eternal plan.
We may not always know why things happen the way they do, but we can trust God to have a bigger plan for us. It is those times that our faith is truly tested.
We can find the strength and hope to face it through the many quotes above about God watching over us no matter what happens in life.
And I hope you find these quotes helpful and inspiring! You love it; go ahead and hit the share button.