God is in control. He has a plan and purpose for each of us. That’s why it’s so important to trust Him and His will for our lives. That doesn’t mean that God will never allow bad things to happen to us, but it means that He is still in control even when those things happen.
Don’t get me wrong, this doesn’t mean that He is responsible for all the bad things in life. What it means is that He has the power to take your situation and use it for good. God can use the trials of life to mould us into better versions of ourselves. God can use the struggles of life to teach us how to rely on Him more than anything else. God can use the pain of life to bring about healing and hope in our hearts.
We have a tendency to think that our lives are out of control because we don’t know what’s going to happen next or how things will turn out. But when we look at how God has used our messes for His glory, we realize that He is always in control no matter what situation we find ourselves in!
To begin with acknowledging the reality that God is in control of everything, use these God is always in control quotes and thank me later.
God Is Always in Control Quotes
God is always in control. You’re not. He’ll take care of you, no matter what! You don’t need to figure it out. God is in control. You can rest in Him. He’ll take care of you, no matter what!
1. You cannot outwork God or impress Him. He is always in control of your life, and He will deal with whatever you bring to His table, He’ll take care of everything.
2. You might get shaken up when unexpected stuff happens, but God is always in control.
3. God is always in control. He has a plan for us and we can trust Him to get us through anything.
4. When unexpected life events spin everything out of control, God knows what’s happening. He’s in charge, so you can’t be shaken up.
5. Stuff happens. It might shake you up, but keep your head up. God’s got you covered.
6. When unexpected things happen, God has you. Always be grateful to God. Don’t worry. He’s got your back.
7. The Bible tells us that God has built a wall of protection around us. When unexpected things happen, stand inside this protection and trust that God has everything under control.
8. God remains in control, no matter what you face. He is your rock, just like the mountains that never change.
9. God loves you and is always with you, no matter your face. He’s a rock, just like the mountains that never change.
10. God stays in control, even when things are difficult to understand. He gives you a solid place to stand, just like how the mountains don’t change.
11. You may feel lost and alone. Sometimes, you may feel afraid and anxious. But our God is always with us. He will be your rock, just like a mountain that never changes
12. When you’re facing a tough time, God can be the rock that gets you through. He is your rock, and the mountains don’t change.
13. God is always with you, no matter what challenges you face. He stands by your side and gives you His strength and peace throughout it all.
14. God is your safety and security. He keeps you safe and never leaves you. His love for you will never change, even when things around you seem to change.
15. God is in control and will bring you through tough times. When life gets hard, remember that He’s always there for you.
16. When the world is a mess, you can rest assured that God has everything under control.
17. God loves you. Don’t worry about things you can’t control. Instead, turn your focus to Him because he is in control.
18. God is with you. Don’t worry about things you can’t control. Instead, focus on Him, knowing that His love will guide you.
19. God loves you. Turn your attention to Him and get rid of your worries. He’s in control.
20. God loves you, and He’s got a plan for your life! Enjoy each day, and leave the worrying to Him because He is in control.
21. Your concerns matter, but God will take care of them for you. You need to trust that he is in control.
22. We care about your concerns, but we are also here to help you understand that God will care for them. All you have to do is trust that he can work it out.
23. You don’t have to worry. God will take care of your problems. All you need to do is trust that God is looking out for you and has everything under control.
24. Remember that God is in control when you are bothered by your problems. You don’t need to dwell on the tough stuff because God will take care of it.
25. Remember that God is in control when you are troubled by your problems. He’s taken care of all your needs and given you the world. You don’t need to worry about anything because God is looking for you.
26. Remember that God is in control when you are worried about life’s problems. Don’t dwell on the negative because God will handle it.
27. If you have problems, God is here for you. Don’t feel like your problems are too tough for God because he will take care of everything for you.
28. In your darkest hour, you can trust that God is in control. He will handle the tough stuff so you can focus on other things.
29. When you’re worried, remember: God’s in charge, and he has to take care of you. There’s no need to fret or get anxious; let go of your concerns.
30. Remember that God is always there for you when you’re feeling down about life. He’ll take care of it, so don’t stress!
31. Remember that God is with you when you feel crushed by life’s challenges. He can handle the challenges you are facing and help you overcome them.
32. Every time you feel like worrying, remember that God has you covered. When life tries to drag you down, it’s good to know that God has your back.
33. It’s okay to feel discouraged. But when you’re feeling down, remember that God loves you and is in control. He’s working everything out for your good.
34. God wants you to enjoy life, not worry about things. So let’s spend some time together doing fun activities and not think about the hard stuff!
35. God is a good God and wants only the best for you. If you feel overwhelmed by your fears and concerns, give them to Him in prayer. Remember that He cares and will take care of you regardless of your situation.
36. Are you worried about how life is turning out? Don’t worry- God has you covered!
37. God is always in control. He never makes mistakes, and you can never be disappointed in God.
38. God is always in control. Don’t worry about the things you can’t control. Focus on what you can, and God will care for the rest.
39. God is always in control. Don’t worry about what you can’t control. Focus on doing your best and trust that God will care for you!
40. Don’t freak out about the things that you can’t control. Focus on what you can control, and God will care for the rest.
41. God’s got your back. If you focus on what you can control and trust that God will take care of the rest, you’ll be fine!
42. God is always in control. Even when we feel helpless, God is doing something amazing.
43. God’s got you. He can handle the hard stuff. You work on thriving and believing, knowing you are in God’s hands.
44. The best things in life come from God. Put your trust in him, and he’ll guide you to wonderful places.
45. Always remember that God is in control, He never erases the past, but He always creates a new chapter.
46. Remember that God is in charge. He doesn’t erase the past but will always create a new chapter.
47. God never erases the past. He always creates a new chapter for your life, but you must be open to closing a few pages and adding new ones.
48. You can now let go and leave it all in God’s hands. You don’t have to worry about the past or the future. Just live in the present moment.
49. Remind yourself that God has a plan for you and is with you every step of the way.
50. When it seems that everything is going against us, remember that God loves us and allows things to happen for a reason.
51. For everything you’ve been through, God is in control. Don’t worry about tomorrow; worry about today.
52. As you make your way through this life, the only person you should trust is yourself. And the only thing you can be sure of is that God is always in control.
53. Your plan is a work in progress. God’s plan is perfect and always has your best interest in mind.
54. The God who controls all things has a plan for you. You must be patient and trust that he knows what’s best for you.
55. The Lord is in control, my child. Keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road ahead.
56. No matter what, the Lord is in control. Our world isn’t as scary because of this fact.
57. The Lord is in control, my child. So relax and enjoy the ride!
58. The Lord is always guiding you and will help you get through any problem you face. Just be sure to stay alert and keep your eyes on the road.
59. Don’t worry about anything. God loves you, and He is in control. Stay focused, do your best, and go far.
60. Life can be scary and unsure. You may feel anxious but remember: the Lord looks out for you, so don’t worry.
Now that you have gone through these God is always in control quotes, It should not take you forever to find one that is the most relatable, and start working on surrendering your control to God