Prayer is the conversation that happens between God and men. It’s often used to ask for things and to thank God when good things happen even when you think it’s hard or impossible.
Prayer is one of the ways or channels of communicating with God, whether you have a request or you want to appreciate Him for what He has done or what He will still do.
God surely answers prayers because He cares about you in times of your trouble and pain. When you are hurt, God is there with answers and comfort.
Also, when you are praying for yourself, family members, and friends and it’s like their needs, capacities, and desires are impossible to be met, just know that God is ever able and he will surely answer your prayer.
This powerful list I have here contains some amazing God will answer your prayers quotes that can help you when you pray and are needing answers to your prayers.
God Will Answer Your Prayers Quotes
God will answer your prayer, God loves you He wants to hear from you, whether it’s a prayer of thanksgiving, praise, healing, a prayer of petition or intercession, or forgiveness God will listen to you.
1. Life is full of ways to be distracted. Don’t let yourself get lost. Keep your eyes on what matters. And God will answer your prayers.
2. There is no problem too big for God to handle, all you need is to encourage yourself by being steadfast in your faith.
3. You are God’s child, there is no need to limit yourself or see yourself as a stranger when praying to God and He will answer your prayers.
4. Just believe, let go and let God and you will see the manifestation of God at work in your life.
5. Sometimes prayer is not asking only but it requires your longing and your heart of faith. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
6. When you have a prayer request, make sure to include your specific expectation. God is never too busy to answer your prayer.
7. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. God will answer your prayers.
8. You’ve probably heard this before: ‘An answer to prayer is the Lord’s way of saying, “I love you – come on up!” don’t give up God will answer your prayers.
9. Just when you think that nothing could be more beautiful than today, tomorrow is just around the corner God will never too late to answer your prayers.
10. When you pray, don’t forget to ask God to give you the right attitude—because it’s often the difference between success and failure in life. God will answer your prayers.
11. When you pray, focus on God’s words concerning your life and remind Him what He has said, God will answer your prayers.
12. If you are not a praying person, I still want to encourage you because our God is a God of the impossible. And even if you don’t see any signs of change in your life right now, just wait because He will answer your prayers.
13. There is no coincidence in the timing of your prayers. If there’s something you’re destined to do, God’s already got it all worked out.
14. God will answer your prayer, He will give you what you want and needs at an appointed time.
15. When you surrender to God, you’ve earned the gift of a clean slate this will enhance your request being an answer. God will answer your prayer.
16. God always answers our prayers sometimes in ways we could never have imagined and you need is to build your faith.
17. God will always be there for you. Nothing can come between you and His love for you.
18. Because of your faith in God, God will surely hear your prayers and make them come true.
19. When you start reciting your prayer, God may not always answer immediately. This is why we have to pray to God regularly and constantly and He will answer your prayer.
20. You are loved. You are worthy. And He has your back. God is always listening, and if you ask, He will be there for you.
21. When you pray, be sure of this: God always hears. He always listens. He will always answer your prayer
22. We’ve got to give it to God if we want to get it from him. Have you been praying about something? Sometimes you can praise Him.
23. Don’t be tired of serving God maybe He has not answered your prayers; God hears and answers prayer, it’s His specialty
24. God is always with us, but sometimes we have to patiently wait for him to answer our prayers.
25. We believe that one day we’ll all reunite and live together for eternity. While you wait, be prepared to receive God’s unexpected answers to your prayers.
26. God always has your back. He knows where you’re going and what you need to achieve it, and He will make sure you get there. Just don’t stop praying.
27. You’re not alone. God is always there for you, He will answer your prayers, even in the darkest of times. He is a wise and loving father who will protect you through every storm and guide you toward the life He has ordained for you.
28. You are loved. You are worthy. And He has your back. God is always listening, and if you ask, He will be there for you.
29. 29With everything you’re going through, I want you to know that you are important. You are seen and heard. And I know someone who will always love you, no matter what. God hears everything and He is always listening. And if you ask Him for help, He will be there for you.
30. God is always there to listen. Even if you feel like you’re alone, He is near. Talk to Him about your day, your struggles, and the things you’re grateful for.
31. God loves you with a love beyond words. He wants to help you and guide you, regardless of where life takes you He will surely answer your prayers.
32. Faith is a powerful force for good. God always listens to us, and He always answers.
33. God has a funny way of answering our prayers—sometimes he gives us things we don’t need but sometimes he gives us things we didn’t realize we wanted
34. We should be looking at the bigger picture of life. God is in control. There is a purpose to it all, you just have to believe He will answer your prayers.
35. Prayer is the key to opening our hearts, letting God’s love flow in, and you will see God’s manifestation in your life.
36. 36The moments when you’re so thankful for what God has done in your life, this move Him to answer your prayer.
37. Sometimes good things come to those who wait. Other times you have to be patient and fervently knock on the door of opportunity.
38. You need an answer to your prayer, just say something like, “Lord, speak to my heart” Because sometimes you get answers to your prayers through gods direction.
39. The best way to pray is to humbly let God know how you’re feeling. He cares about you and wants you to come to Him with every challenge you face.
40. Whatever your worries or concerns, it’s important that you listen to God’s voice, and only his voice. It’s often easier said than done, but if you listen with your heart He will always answer you.
41. The best way to pray is to humbly let God know how you’re feeling. He cares about you and wants you to come to Him with every challenge you face.
42. Many times we set out to do something and then life gets in the way. Negative things start happening and we begin to lose hope. Don’t lose hope in God He will answer your prayers.
43. Our God is big. He’s bigger than your problems and worries. But He wants you to have a relationship with Him. If you have any prayer requests.
44. Sometimes all we can do is pray; rather than hoping and wishing, we could just be still and let God answer our prayers.
45. God promises to be there for us whenever we need him. He will always listen, never forsake us, and is always present even when we think he’s not there.
46. Sometimes in life, we are too shy to ask God what will want or think that our request is still big for God to answer.
47. You were made to have a personal relationship with God. He wants you to humbly let Him know how you’re feeling. He cares and wants you to come to Him with your daily challenges.
48. God wants you to open up and talk to Him about everything. That’s why prayer is such an important part of our faith.
49. You can pray to God alone or with other people. Either way, God hears your prayers. When you pray, you can share your feelings and needs with God. He wants you to tell Him all about your life. He cares about the things that seem big to you. And He’s interested in the smallest details of your life too.
50. God is always there to listen. Reach out to Him when you’re struggling or hurting and He will let you know that it’s okay to feel that way.
51. God loves to hear from us. He knows what you’re going through and He is ready to help. Just tell Him how you feel and ask for His guidance. It’s that simple.
52. God is waiting for you to connect with Him. He wants to have a relationship with you, and the best way to start is by opening up your heart through prayer.
53. Turn to God when you’re feeling overwhelmed. He wants to help you and will give you strength.
54. Reach out to God when you’re feeling down in the dumps. He’s a friend who will never leave your side
55. If you feel like your prayers are unanswered, don’t give up! God hears your prayers and he will answer them. All you have to do is be faithful to continue praying for your needs
56. God will answer your prayer soon. Everything happens for a reason and today is the day of your answered prayer.
57. Keep calm and let God handle it. God answers prayers, he’s just a little busy right now.
58. While the Lord may not answer all your prayers, He will always listen but answer your prayers at the right time.
59. I know you’ve been waiting on God for something. And I just want to let you know, He’s moving. Be encouraged!
60. Prayer changes things. Put your needs higher on his list and patiently wait for Him to answer your prayers.
61. Don’t assume that God won’t answer your prayer just because He hasn’t yet. Just keep talking to Him.
62. Don’t wait for God to answer your prayers. Keep trusting Him, including services. You can move mountains if you take action and do it with all your heart and soul and He will surely answer your prayers
63. Feeling prayer fatigue? Don’t lose heart. God answers all prayers in His time, for His purpose.
64. Pray for it, then wait for it. and you will be wonderful when it will happen. It may be later than sooner.
65. You hold the power to change your life. Whatever you’re facing today, God is ready to transform you into everything that he has called you to be!
66. God answers prayer. God will answer your prayers soon, even at this moment. Be still and see that I am God. Let go and let God work out the details.
67. Just a reminder that the Lord will answer your prayers soon! Sometimes He needs a little push.
68. God likes to spend time with you! It doesn’t matter if you are in a great situation or a tough one, He still wants to hear from you.
69. I know it can be difficult when God has not answered your prayers right away. But I want to encourage you to keep praying and invite Him into your daily life.
70. Don’t give up on prayer. God wants to hear from you. He wants a relationship with you. He likes being included in your life.
71. Your prayer is heard and God is on his way to answer it. God will answer your prayer soon don’t give up.
72. God answers every sincere prayer: “Whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.”
73. No matter what you are going through, the Lord will soon answer your prayers keep praying and trusting Him.
74. The answer isn’t always clear, but keep praying. God will give you the strength to reach your goals at the appointed time.
75. God answers all prayers in his perfect timing. He loves us enough to want us to enjoy life’s journey.
76. Prayer isn’t about changing God’s mind. Prayer is about changing our perspective so we can align with His will and God will hear your prayers.
77. God will answer your prayers. He’s not silent, not absent, and he has been at work all along, making plans for you.
78. God will answer your prayers. He knows what you’re going through. So don’t worry or be afraid. Instead, trust him to work everything out for the best.
79. God is always faithful. Trusting in Him leads to true and lasting peace, no matter what difficulties you face, and your prayers will be answered.
80. When we’re fearful, God is there. When we’re lonely, God is there. When we’re lost and confused, whatever your passing through God is there. He will surely answer your prayers.
81. We want you to know that if you ask God for something, he will answer your prayers. Prayers are answered through faith, not through feeling or seeing.
82. We should also remember that God indeed knows our motives, and He answers prayers in His time.
83. No matter how up and down life is, keep your faith in God and remain strong. God will look into your prayers.
84. God is always listening. The next time you find yourself in need of some divine assistance, just ask him. He will answer the prayer of your heart.
85. If you feel like your dream is taking too long to come true, remember that God always answers our prayers in his perfect timing. Patience is a virtue.
86. For every problem, there is a solution with God. When you have nowhere to turn, remember “God will never leave you nor forsake you.”
87. Is your faith wavering? Ask God to help you in your time of need and He won’t let you down!
88. There is no situation too big for God. Breakthroughs are coming in your life and God will answer your prayer.
89. God will answer each prayer. It’s our part to keep on asking and He settles all prayers.
90. God answers the prayers of His children because He loves them, not because of anything good that they have done but because of the love, God loves you He will answer your prayers.
91. God will always your prayers don’t give up on God. It may tarry but He will surely hear you.
92. If you have faith like a mustard seed, tell God your giant prayer request and watch him answer in big ways.
93. Jesus said that if you have faith like a mustard seed, you can tell the mountain to move and it will obey. Pray for God’s big blessings for your big prayer requests.
94. Take on any big challenge when you pray to God in faith. He will help you through it and answer your prayers in wonderful ways.
95. It is impossible to pray without faith, just like it is impossible to live without the sun. Keep your faith alive, God will answer your prayers.
96. When life feels like a prayer unanswered, don’t lose heart. God is still faithful and will give us the desires of our hearts if it’s in his perfect timing.
97. When life feels like a prayer unanswered, God rewards your patience in His perfect time. You can’t rush the formation of diamonds – it takes tremendous pressure. And you’ll be rewarded with The Diamond, who is Christ.
98. God will not let you down. Even through trials and storms, he is always there to help us. God will answer your prayers.
99. When you’re feeling down, remember that God is in control. In his timing, he will give you the desires of your heart.
100. God will answer your prayers at appointed time, don’t give up.
We have seen that there are many answers to prayer and we also have proof from people about many things that God has done in their lives. I know that God is good and He will surely answer your prayers.
I hope you enjoyed these God will answer my prayer quotes. Please don’t forget to drop your comments and share. Thank you.