Be it work or home, we’re facing challenges each day. But they say that a man is known by the way he faces his problems, and I could only agree more. Yet this said, how do we face our problems? We need to keep calm, right? And to do so, I am here to present you with the best way of keeping calm whenever you’re faced with difficulties: quotes! Yes, there is no better way to keep calm than with a good quote about keeping calm.
What if I told you that trusting God is the key to happiness? If you think this is just a myth, think again. Trusting God keeps our focus on what’s important and helps us to avoid toxic people and situations. It helps us build an inner fortress of strength against any obstacle, challenge or setback. Trusting in God is like having a divine force protecting us, encouraging us and helping us through each day as we remain calm.
So, are you looking for some quotes about keeping calm and trusting God? Then you’ve come to the right place. Find the best Keep calm and trust God inspirational and motivational quotes just for you. Whatever quote you pick from this list will help you trust God, remind you not to give up and keep your head up high at all times.
Keep Calm and Trust God Quotes
In every season, God has a plan. He is our defender, protector and provider. No matter what you are facing in life, it’s important to keep the faith. He will never leave us nor forsake us. Keep calm, trust God and take your time.
1. God will never leave your side. Keep calm and trust God, for keeping calm in the face of storms is the best thing to do.
2. Keep calm and trust God. Sometimes it is all we can do, but God sees what we are going through and knows our hearts. He will come through for us.
3. Keep calm and trust God. God is always with us. No matter what’s happening in our lives, God is always there for us.
4. When God looks at you, He sees your heart. Keep calm and trust God’s work in you.
5. Be calm and trust God until the storm is over. It will be beautiful and glorious. Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so that you can discover he is the rock at the bottom.
6. Keep calm and trust in God. Everything will be ok. Don’t ever give up, because it’s only the beginning. You can make a comeback at any time in your life.
7. Keep Calm because God has got your back. You will make it! God has got your back! Stay Positive.
8. Remember, God has got your back. If you feel overwhelmed, don’t worry. God has you covered. He’ll provide whatever you need to get through this, just be calm and trust him.
9. Whatever happens, whatever you go through, just remember to trust God and keep calm.
10. Whatever you do, never stop believing and remember to keep calm and keep trusting.
11. God’s timing isn’t always our timing, but that doesn’t mean that His timing is late. Be calm and wait on Him.
12. Keep calm and trust God for he got you and everything around you. God never ends anything negative, so just keep believing and he will see you through.
13. God is with you when the storms come. Keep calm and trust God to see you through.
14. Keep calm and trust God, hoping that they can help to regain your focus and find inner peace.
15. Keep calm and trust God when facing difficulties or problems. He will help you regain focus and find inner peace.
16. Keep Calm and Trust God, because he has a plan for your life and all you have to do is trust Him.
17. When you’re in a storm, keep calm, don’t quit. When you talk to God he will help you
18. Keep your cool, everything is going to work out. Your faith and belief in God will carry you through.
19. Whatever you are going through right now, keep calm and trust God to see you through.
20. Keep calm and trust God to see you through. Whatever you are going through right now, trust God to see you through
21. Keep the faith, keep trusting God and keep calm in the face of storms.
22. Stay focused and motivated knowing that God is at the centre of everything that you do.
23. You’ve got this. Pick yourself up and keep going. You’re stronger than you think. Keep calm, step by step you will achieve your goals.
24. God’s love and support will sustain you. This too shall pass.
25. Life may knock you down, but you can get up and fight again. Life gets harder, but it also gets easier. Tomorrow is another day and you will do better.
26. Hope for a better life drives everyone forward. For the opportunity to work, live, and love on your own terms. Don’t give up, fight for it.
27. Although you are assaulted with obstacles in life, believe me, you can get past them. Take action and make something great happen today.
28. From this day forth, I choose faith over fear and hope over despair. I will live with intention and love, and nothing will ruin my beautiful life.
29. Every time you feel overwhelmed and frustrated, remember that you can do anything you set your mind to if you remain calm and take it step by step.
30. You need to keep calm, have faith in God and make them know you’re not afraid of anything.
31. Keep calm, the best is yet to come. God is doing something amazing in your life.
32. Be still and know that God is in control. I don’t have to worry about anything. God’s got it all in control.
33. Don’t lose hope. When the sun goes down, the stars come out. If you need to call me, just put your hands together, bow your head and ask the Lord to help you get through.
34. In the end, everything will be okay. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.
35. Whatever you are going through right now, calm down and trust God to help you and get through with this situation.
36. What you’re going through right now will make you stronger. Trust God to see you through.
37. You are going through right now, trust God. He will see you through.
38. If you are going through a tough time right now, trust God to bring you out of it.
39. Whatever is happening in your life right now, I want you to know that you are strong and God will get you through.
40. It is easy to be overwhelmed with life challenges. But you can do it! You can overcome this. Let God help you, for He has never failed us before.
41. Set your worries aside. Any alternative is unrealistic. Trust has it in the bag.
42. We are here to support you. Our goal is to ensure that you’ll feel heard, understood, and safe. You matter.
43. Take out your phone to write down these tips to get over the problem.
44. The storms of life will come, but we must learn to keep our faith in God and know that He is there to pick us up.
45. The more you trust in God, the calmer your heart and mind will be.
46. He is the one who gave you this life. Trust Him and start living it.
47. Psalm 46:10 -“Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”
48. Restore your focus, peace, and hope by trusting God. Identify what makes you lose focus, stress, and anxiety. Then develop a plan to get back on track with God and regain your focus.
49. The power you have to overcome any obstacle is within you. Get back to your centre and face every challenge in your path with confidence and respect.
50. Life can be very stressful. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, remember that God’s got you. Take a deep breath and stay positive. Everything will be okay.
51. Everyone has a purpose; you are not here by chance. Live your passion and keep doing what makes your soul happy.
52. Trust God. Believe in yourself. Have faith. Lose yourself in worship and prayer. For therein lies not only your reward but also the path to your salvation.
53. We all need some quiet time to renew ourselves, especially in the midst of this crisis. You can do it!
54. The anxiety you’ve been feeling will pass. Keep believing in yourself and trust God; you can do it! Don’t give up. It will be worth it in the end.
55. God’s message to me today is to keep calm and trust in Him. Stay calm, trust God and keep moving.
56. Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God. Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.
57. The only time you should ever look back is to see how far you’ve come. Take life day by day and be grateful for the little things. Life has so much in store!
58. The storm is part of the adventure, don’t let it deter you from your goals.
I hope you’re encouraged to keep calm and trust God through these quotes above? That’s the best way to go through every challenge in life and every quote here comes in handy for yourself, family, friends, partners and colleagues who are going through a trying time.
Let them know that they will surely overcome.