Appreciation is the lifeblood of high performance and the fuel that propels creativity. It’s a catalyst for innovation and improvement. In your business, fostering an appreciation culture allows you to create a new way of doing things by appreciating what works well and can be improved upon.
When you wake up in the morning, you focus your mind on what you are grateful for. This helps you overcome poor thoughts and puts you in a better state of mind. A good thought before opening your eyes will welcome positive vibes from the universe.
Gratitude is the best thought. Negativity is the worst attitude. So it is important to start our days with upbeat feelings and gratitude. Gratitude has benefits. It is one of the highest virtues you can have. This post is all about some good morning gratitude quotes to kickstart your day positively.
Good Morning Gratitude Quotes
Good morning gratitude quotes are a great way to start the day. Express your gratitude with these beautifully written examples, which will help you retain positivity, keep a positive attitude and make more effective decisions as you begin your day.
1. Good morning, friends. I’m grateful for the loved ones who have come into my life, and I’m grateful for all the blessings that keep coming—wishing you a wonderful day.
2. Good Morning! It’s a new day and a chance to start fresh. Let’s be grateful for what we have and what we can create.
3. Good morning. This moment is a gift, and it’s yours to enjoy as fully as possible. Good morning to you.
4. Every morning, I wake up grateful for the beauty around me—the smell of coffee and bread baking, the sound of children laughing, the sunrise.
5. It’s a blessing to be alive and even better when you’re surrounded by things that make you smile, like your loved ones. I am grateful for this beautiful day.
6. It’s a new day, a new chance to be happy, grateful and loving.
7. Gratitude is a verb. It’s something you do every moment of your day, whether you’ve got five seconds or five hours.
8. I am grateful for my family, friends and faith in humanity. I promise to spread the love today, every day.
9. It’s that time of the day to be grateful. Take a moment to reflect on all those things you are thankful for. Share your gratitude in the comments and get inspired by others who are feeling good today!
10. To be grateful for what you have, is the greatest success. To be grateful for what you do not have is the greatest happiness.
11. Good morning to all the people who are grateful for their lives and what they have. You inspire me to be a better person every day.
12. Good morning; I hope your day is bright, filled with love and kindness. May all your dreams come true!
13. Good morning. You’re welcome for another chance to wake up before the sun rises. We don’t know what life has in store for us, but we know that it’s always better when you give thanks for what you already have.
14. Have a good day, start each morning with a smile and end it with a grateful heart.
15. Good morning, world. I’ve just opened my eyes. It’s a beautiful day to appreciate everything you have – friends and family, a roof over your head, food on the table and a home in which to sleep. Let’s do this.
16. A day filled with gratitude isn’t a perfect and pretty day, but a good day.
17. Here’s to the day and life we have been given—a beautiful sunrise, a loving wife, great kids and friends. And here’s to you for being the very reason it’s possible
18. Good morning, sweet universe. It’s so very good to be alive today. The sun is bright, the birds are singing, and my heart is filled with gratitude.
19. Good morning, dear friends. Today is going to be an awesome day. Positivity begins with gratitude, so let’s start there!
20. Life is a journey; you get closer to your goals every day—good morning, Beautiful.
21. It’s good to wake up every day with gratitude, especially when you’re feeling so grateful.
22. Good morning to a new day, good morning to a new week, and good morning to our dreams of change. It’s going to be a great one.
23. Life is a series of lessons, not a school. Learning from others’ experiences is important, but it’s also important to realize that everyone has their path. Good morning to those who have given you something inspirational in the past and may continue to do so.
24. Good morning! I hope you have a great day filled with positive energy and blessings.
25. Everyone wants to know what the secret to life is. The answer is—it’s not a secret! It’s gratitude.
26. Give thanks for the simple things in life; they are often the most extraordinary when they happen.
27. Wake up to gratitude, not coffee. It’s a good morning when you’re ready to make a difference in someone’s life.
28. Good Morning, my dearest friend. I hope your day is filled with the best and most beautiful things. You deserve only the best in this life, so may your day be filled with joy and gratitude as you enjoy each moment and make the most of every opportunity.
29. Every day is a new opportunity for gratitude; you can never have too many good mornings.
30. Good morning, my friend. Have a positive start to your day. With each passing day, here’s hoping it gets better and better. It’s only getting better because you’re making it that way.
31. There is no feeling better than stepping outside, taking a deep breath of fresh air and saying to yourself. Good Morning.
32. Good morning. Thank you for another day in which I had the opportunity to be grateful and productive.
33. Good morning to you. Today is yours and belongs to you—and only to you. Let this moment be filled with brightness, joy, and gratitude for the sweet things happening in your life right now!
34. Morning. It’s the perfect time to reflect on your sleep last night and all that’s ahead of you today.
35. We are grateful for this beautiful life, full of opportunities and experiences. We never know what is around the corner.
36. We wake up grateful every single day. We love our work and the incredible community we are a part of. You guys are amazing!
37. We are thankful for all the opportunities, experiences and people we’ve encountered. We don’t know what the future holds, but we have everything we need to face it together.
38. Every day is a fresh start. We have the opportunity to live each day with enthusiasm, and we recognize all of our good fortunes.
39. I woke up this morning in a good mood. It was a good night. Thanks for the memories and for the opportunity to share these moments with you.
40. I am grateful for this moment. This moment is filled with love, joy and happiness. Let’s make it better.
41. There is no greater satisfaction than the feeling of gratitude—the feeling of appreciation and thankfulness. It can uplift you, inspire you and give you the motivation to get up in the morning.
42. Gratitude for the opportunity to rise, for the morning sun and new opportunities. You put us in the right place at the right time.
43. You are the luckiest person on earth. This is your day, your moment, and that’s why they call it the morning. Wake up and live!
44. Gratitude for the sunrise, for these moments of grace and joy.
45. May your morning be filled with gratitude for all you have and for all you are to this world.
46. Good morning! I am so grateful for the moments that fill my day and allow me to truly live and love. I’m blessed today. Let’s start it off right!
47. Each morning, I wake up and thank God for letting me live to see another day. I’m grateful for the life He’s given me, my family and my friends.
48. The early bird gets the worm. The second mouse gets the cheese. And I get beautiful mornings and awesome days full of gratitude.
49. Wake up in a good mood, be grateful for what you have and love what you are.
50. Spring is here, and with it, the renewal of nature. It’s a time to celebrate what we have and be grateful for what we don’t.
Be Grateful Morning Quotes
It’s the morning, and you wake up to use the bathroom and walk down the stairs to make coffee. You breathe in, enjoy the fresh air and look out of your window to see a breathtaking landscape. Breakfast is cooking in the kitchen, and you’re off to work or school in your car. Be grateful for this moment since it will never happen again.
1. Be grateful for the day, for each new sunrise. Be grateful for the sweet conversations you’re about to have with your loved ones, that cup of coffee in your hand, and all the good things in life.
2. When you wake up to a beautiful day, be grateful for all you have. When you arrive at work, be thankful for the opportunity to do what you love. When it rains, be thankful for a roof over your head.
3. Be grateful for everything life offers, and be thankful for your health, friends and family.
4. Be grateful for every moment of this day. Be thankful for the sunrise; be thankful for the sunset.
5. Be grateful for the simple things in life. Life is too short not to be happy.
6. Life is a precious gift. Cherish it, forgive yourself and others, love, without condition, be grateful for everything you have and are, listen to your heart even when you’re alone, and don’t take anything for granted. Every morning I do.
7. We start the day grateful for our blessings, no matter how small they are. This will inspire and motivate you on your daily journey to happiness.
8. Wake up grateful for your health, work, and the people who are important to you.
9. Life is good. I’m grateful for my children, the people who have supported me, and all the beautiful things I have in my life.
10. When you wake up in the morning and look at the world, be thankful; if you see things that could be improved, do something to make them better.
11. Wake up and be grateful that you are alive because without you, who would be.
12. Wake up, be grateful and do your best work this morning.
13. Be grateful for your health and the life you have. It’s never too late to make a change and start living a better life!
14. Being grateful is a choice. The moment you choose to be happy, that’s the moment you start changing your life.
15. You always have the power to make a difference, be a person of integrity and worth, and reach your potential. So as you wake up this morning, remember: You are worthy.
16. Life’s too short to wake up with regrets, so love yourself first thing in the morning and appreciate all the beauty around you.
17. A grateful heart is the forerunner of a thankful life. Be thankful for all you have, including your health, for it is God’s gift to you.
18. When we’re grateful for what we have, we can find more to be thankful for.
19. If we are not grateful for what we have, we will never be happy with what we don’t have.
20. Life is a journey, not a destination. It’s not about what you have done, and it’s about the life you’ve lived.
21. I am thankful for the way things have been going lately. I am thankful for my friends and family, who encourage me and make me smile. And most of all, I am thankful for you!
22. All the moments that I am grateful for have been given to me. It is my choice to receive it or not.
23. Don’t let a bad day make you forget to appreciate all that you have sincerely.
24. We’re not supposed to be happy all the time. We’re just supposed to be grateful. And that’s why I’m grateful today.
25. The morning hours are the perfect time to give back, make amends and set goals for the day. Please take a moment to think of someone who deserves your thanks and give them a big hug.
26. We are grateful for our friends, family, and life. We are grateful for the good and bad. We are grateful for everything. Morning brings a new day, which is full of promise. It is the very breath of life.
27. This morning, I woke up to a new day and a new opportunity. It is my choice to make the most of it, so here’s to this beautiful sunrise.
28. This is the moment of true abundance, the most important part of your day. It would be best if you learned to be grateful for what you have instead of being consumed by the need for more and more.
29. It’s not always easy waking up in the morning, but with a little gratitude, it’s easier.
30. This is the morning you’ve been waiting for. Let gratitude and appreciation be your guide
31. Grateful for the morning and all that I have, for my coffee and for the people in my life who inspire me.
32. We may not be able to control the hair on our heads, but we can take control of our own actions. The choice is always up to us. A simple way to start the day with a little more gratitude.
33. We don’t have to wait for a change or a miracle. We get it all when we take the time to choose gratitude.
34. It’s the little things that make life great—a special reminder to be thankful for what we have. Thankful for a new day and for the opportunity to learn and grow.
35. The sun rises, and you show up. The new day is here, and you’re ready to make it your own.
36. It’s always better to be thankful for what you have now than to worry about what you have in the future.
37. Be Grateful for every day you wake up, for what you have to do today, and for all the things you will get to do in the future.
38. Good morning! Be grateful for your life right now: the food on your table, the people in your life and the sun shining on your face.
39. When you wake up in the morning, be grateful for what you have, who you are, and where you are. You can do anything!
40. Be thankful for the small things in life. For seeing the sunrise and for sharing this moment with someone you love
41. Morning thoughts: Grateful I woke up and found myself in a wonderful place. Grateful for this new day. Grateful for my family, friends and the people in my life who make me smile.
42. Be thankful for all the blessings in your life. Even when you can’t see them, they still exist.
43. Let’s all take a moment to be grateful for today, for the people we love, and for our health and wellness.
44. When you think, “I wish I were anywhere but here”, stop and think about how grateful you are that you’re here.
45. If you are not grateful for the small things, you may miss out on the big things. Be grateful for what you have, don’t compare with other people.
46. I’m grateful for things that I can touch, taste and smell. And life is one big, delicious experience!
47. Do something every day that makes you feel grateful. It could be as simple as saying thank you, or it could be something bigger and more meaningful. Be thankful every day, and expect positive results in your life.
48. Wake up and be grateful for the chance to live another day. Be grateful for the little things in life; your health, a roof over your head, and a loving family.
49. Being grateful for what you have is the most important attitude for being successful in your life.
50. As the sun rises, I let go of yesterday and welcome today. It might not be perfect, but it’s a day to learn and grow. So have gratitude for this moment and everyone beyond it.
By practising gratitude, we can master the skill of being thankful for what we have in each and every moment—even the difficult ones. Such a practice is extremely powerful, and it can have the potential to change our lives completely. The best part is that it’s not a process that takes years – it only takes an instant to start seeing positive results, and these changes are immediate. So try it out now: pause for a moment, reflect on what you’re grateful for, and start your day with a smile.
Please, share these good morning gratitude quotes and do not hesitate to leave your comment in the comment section.