When you have a sister who will be clad in a garment of honour to receive a deserving certificate of success, the joy is simply unparalleled.
How then do you express your delight and admiration? Inspiring and prayerful wishes are a good start.
Kick start the celebration in the right direction with these best graduation wishes for sister for 2020 and the years after.
So, what are you waiting for? Make your own choice while it’s still hot. Remember, these are the best on the internet.
Happy Graduation Messages and Wishes for Your Sister
To your elder or younger sister, these happy graduation wishes and messages for sister are the best you can find out there. And from the depth of my heart, I’m wishing her a happy graduation too.
1. The gown of honour sits well upon your shoulders. The cap of prestige suits your already beautiful face. I hope this day marks a positive turn around for you and that you break new grounds now that you have been set free into the world. Enjoy this moment and many more, dear sis.
2. You deserve to be celebrated this much, to wear that crown on your head and watch the people clap their hands for you as you receive your certificate. May this graduation birth everything good in your future, dear sis.
3. Oh, how we waited for this day; to behold you walk across the stage in pride and gratitude. Like a queen, your steps were graceful. May this only be the onset of many great achievements in your life, my darling.
4. You earned the right to be called a graduate. You deserve all the kisses and admiration you get on this day. As you put on the gown of honour, I hope you never have to worry about the future. I pray that everything good comes easily to you, my darling.
5. You’ve put smiles on our faces because you worked hard to get here. You’ve light up our world with hope, because you made this a reality. Happy graduation, dear sister. May you spend this new level in health and prosperity.
6. I wouldn’t trade this day for anything else. I wouldn’t change a thing about your story. You’ve proven that determination is the key to unlock the door of success. This is only your starting point, my love.
7. You went, you saw, and then you conquered. Happy graduation, lovely sis. May every step you take thenceforward be guided by the omnipotent above. May all of your efforts yield great fruition. I love you, sis.
8. I’ve watched you grow. Now, I’m grateful to see you amidst other graduands receive the certificate you’ve worked so hard for. May this mark the end of your struggles and the start of bliss and prosperity. I love you, sis. We all do.
9. You look better than ever. Your steps are more elegant than yesterday. Today is a good day and I hope it brings all the good things locked within your heart to pass. I hope that you never have to bow to the pressures of this world. Happy graduation, my love.
10. Hurray! Happy graduation, my darling. Cheers to the most brilliant woman I know, whose struggles have revealed her strength and whose dedication has birthed her success. May all of your dreams come true. I love you, sis.
11. It took a while but we got here. We shed a tear, but it was worth it. Happy graduation, my darling. May the showers of blessings rain on you in every season of life.
12. You’ve blessed our home with this celebration and warmed our hearts with your achievement. Happy graduation, dear little sister. I hope that you have the best of everything in life.
13. Nothing good comes easy, but within a blink of an eye, you’ve caused our hearts to rejoice with you on this special occasion. May your graduation be the beginning of your celebration all around.
14. You fought for this and you worked for this. Like a warrior, you received your crown. Happy graduation, sweetheart. May your mouth be continually filled with laughter and joyful songs.
15. I want you to know that this is just a minute of all that you can achieve. With all the wisdom that you’ve gained through this journey, you can accomplish so much more and even the impossible. Happy graduation, my darling.
16. As our glasses chime on this day, so do our souls rejoice for you. May the knowledge that you have acquired and the life’s lessons that you have gained make room for you at the pinnacle of success.
17. Our eyes are full of hope. And our voices just want to sing. Our day has been blessed, because of your many years of hard work. Happy graduation, dear sister. May you continue to be a winner.
18. The road wasn’t easy but it got you here still. The journey was tough but you were tougher than its challenges. Happy graduation, my love. I hope you have all that you desire.
19. Like an eagle, you flew upon the highest mountain, you ran and you weren’t tired. Happy graduation, sis. All of your efforts have come to fruition. I hope you stand out amongst the rest.
20. You were born to win. Hence, you were stronger than the whirlwind and mightier than the troubles. With a smile, wear your gown and receive your honours with gratitude. May you always be blessed.
21. I just want you to know that, I am so proud of you, sis. May your light never go out. May the grace to achieve much more be bestowed upon you this day. Have a delightful graduation.
22. You’ve done so well for yourself. Hence, our pride and joy on this day. The good Lord has been merciful upon you, hence, your beauty on this occasion. Happy graduation, sis. May this never go to waste in your life.
23. You’re courageous, you’re fabulous and you’re outstanding. Your success story is inspiring. I hope this nudges you to do so much more for yourself. Happy graduation, dear sis.
24. Walk across the stage with your head held high, cause you’ve bowed it through the nights and burnt your candles to read and learn. Happy graduation, sister. May this mark the beginning of your success.
25. I’m super glad that no one else took your crown. I’m thankful that you have a seat amongst the graduands. I’m so proud that you worked hard for this. Congrats, sis.
26. Do not be afraid to take your next, big, bold step after this day. Cause you have proven to be able to do anything you set your heart to achieve. Congratulations on your graduation, dear sister. I hope you have many reasons to be celebrated and honoured in the nearest future and beyond.
27. Arise and shine for your time has come. Happy graduation, my love. Of all your achievement, this strikes the heart with wonder and hope. I pray you to keep on shinning.
28. Never put off the light that got you here. Continue to burn with the passion to succeed and to win. Congratulations on your graduation, my beloved. I hope you achieve so much more with this.
29. Now that you’re here, congratulations, dear sister. I hope that you continue to make yourself and our family proud. I hope you go into the world and claim all of the honour that is yours. Cheers to a new beginning.
30. Happy graduation to the most studious and brilliant student I know. Sip your wine with joy, walk across the stage in fulfilment. And receive your certificate with gaiety and pride. Congratulations to you, my dearest sis.
31. You make winning look so easy just because of how successful you have suddenly become. Congratulations on your graduation, sis. You’re such an inspiration. Because of you, I’ll remember not to, give up when next it feels like it.
32. The freedom you have received on this day shall birth you many great achievements. The certificate you’ve earned on this special occasion shall open many great doors before you. The wisdom that you’ve learned through this journey shall take you through life’s ups and downs. Happy graduation, sis.
33. Now I know that dreams come true, cause this day came true. Congratulations on putting on the gown of honour and wearing the cap of success. I hope you remain the head and never the tail.
34. Undefeated, unashamed, undisputed champion; that is who you are. Happy graduation, sweetheart. May this be your starting point of success.
35. Every page that you read, every candle that you burned, every sleep that you denied yourself are all worth it on this day. Congratulations on being the best version of yourself. I hope you always be the best at what you do.
36. The rains of honour have washed away the tears. Happy graduation, my darling. I hope the rest of your journey be marked with substantial success and achievement. I love you.
37. Nothing on this day beats this wonder, nothing on earth surpasses this opportunity. Congratulations on acquiring your B.sc certificate, my love. May success be your portion forevermore.
38. You’re blessed to have come this far, you’re special to have faced and overcame those strenuous challenges. Happy graduation, dear sis. May this bring all the peace and prosperity you dreamt of.
39. I hope on this day, you feel all our love and admiration for you from the hugs that we give and the looks in our eyes. Congratulations on being a graduand. May this empower you to be the greatest.
40. There is time for everything. Now is your time to celebrate and be glad, to put on the garment of honour and admiration. Congratulations, dear sis. You make winning the only available option.
41. The slumbers you struggled with, the temptations you fought, and the disappointment you never let weigh you down have all made a seat for you on this day. Congratulations on your graduation, dear sis. I’m super proud of you.
42. You’ve done better than we imagined, you’ve climbed higher than they expected. Happy graduation, dear sister. May your greatness continue to inspire awe and gazes. I love you.
43. It’s our joy to see you clad in honour and grace. It’s so inspiring to see you smile amongst other graduands. Happy graduation, my love. May you always be the best.
44. We’ll always be there for you as you forge forward in your race to be the greatest amongst the best. Congratulations, dear sister. We’ll celebrate this till it’s dark and dawn anew.
45. You are the best graduand, dear sister. Cause you’ve soared higher than the eagle, fought harder than a warrior. Congratulations, my darling. May your path be straight and delightful.
46. Thank you for flipping the card to your advantage, for changing every challenge into success and for turning every misery into joy. Congratulations on your graduation, sis. I hope you’re inspired by this great achievement of yours.
47. How remarkable is this! How excellent is the certificate in your name. How greatly you’ve blessed our hearts with joy. Happy graduation, my dear sis. The best is yet to come.
48. Upon the throne of success, you sit today. At the centre of victory you stand. Congratulations on your graduation, dear sis. It wasn’t an easy journey but you made it a success today. I love you.
49. So proud of your feat. So inspired by your strength. Happy graduation, dear sister. May you obtain favour and grace with this.
50. Your achievement is unrivalled, your grace is unparalleled. Congratulations on your graduation, dear sister. May this be the beginning of your greatness.
51. May happiness take over your heart. May this new phase of your life set you free. Happy graduation, sis. It’s the day we all have been waiting for.
52. You’ve come this far, may you experience more lifting. You’ll continue to take over until you become the very best version of yourself. I’m so honoured to see you graduating on this day, sis.
53. I’m glad, your efforts paid off. May you become an inspiration to many. Your subsequent successes shall surpass this one. Happy graduation, little sister.
54. This didn’t come easy. You gave up your nights and days to get this prestigious degree. May it become your lifting. Happy graduation, beautiful sister.
55. You never gave up. You waited for it. Now, here it is. You’re my forever muse. Your strength and resilience are incredible. It’s your graduation and happy moment. Do enjoy it.
56. You’re such a delight to watch. I love the smile and laughter that play around your face. Graduation looks so good on you. I wish you more successes.
57. It’s a beautiful thing to see you in the most prestigious gown. It’s an honour to hear you speak so intelligently. Knowledge has made you more worthy. You’re a ravishing beauty with incredible brain. Happy graduation to a perfect sister.
58. On this day, I confess, that you’re a refined lady with a mighty dose of dignity and knowledge. You’re an inspiration to me, your family and community at large. Happy graduation to the world best sister.
59. I pray this certificate brings you the breakthrough you’ve always dreamt of. May it never be covered with dust. May you use it exceedingly great. Wear your gown with grace and put on your cap like a blazing crown made of diamonds. Happy graduation.
60. I want you to be full of joy, today. Let happiness take over your heart. Reminiscence on your journey to this beautiful junction of your life. Happy graduation, sister.
61. You’ve conquered this stage and there are more lands for you to take over. May the grace that brought you here see you through. May the knowledge you’ve acquired be useful. Happy graduation to my beautiful sister.
62. Sister, you’ve brought great honour to the family, your lifting has made us all overjoyed. We’re glad to see you shinning amongst a host of many. Do well to cherish every moment of your graduation today.
63. You’ve successfully inscribed your name on the minds of many today because you graduated outstandingly. You shall remain at the top, for it is your dwelling place. Enjoy your beautiful day.
64. I’m glad you finally achieved your dream. You went for gold and became the best. Happy graduation, sis. I hope to see you exploring the knowledge you’ve acquired.
65. One of the most memorable times of my life is today. Seeing you so regal and distinguished brings me a feeling next to nothing. May this joy never becomes sore. Happy graduation, sis.
66. Today is the day we all have been waiting for. Happy graduation. May you achieve many feats like this. This shall not be the end of your academic journey. May the grace to get to the acme of education be upon you.
67. I’m glad the end of this beautiful journey has come. You held on and never gave up. Now, it pays off and looks so good on you. Happy graduation, my dearest sister. See you at the top.
68. Looking at you on the podium gave me a rushing feeling of joy and pure excitement. Thank you for that gift of mirth. Happy graduation, sis. May many more of this overflow to you.
69. Your victory has taught me perseverance and resilience. Happy graduation, my sister, in whom I’m so pleased. Thank you for giving success a chance.
70. I propose a toast to your success, happiness and unending joy. May this feat usher in many more accomplishments for you. It’s your graduation day, make the most of it.
71. You’ve given us a beautiful memory to hold onto and to be thankful for. Happy graduation to my beautiful sister. There’s no better day than this. Many more happy returns, I pray.
72. I’ve never been so proud of you as much as this. You brought honour to your name and family. Happy graduation to my very own sister. May this be the beginning of many other victories.
73. Today, we celebrate your long lists of accomplishments. We’re so glad to call you our own. Happy graduation. Never stop dreaming. Never quit mapping out your plans and fulfilling your goals. You’re a muse.
74. The joy on your face is so contagious. May it never run dry. Happy graduation, my dear. This day shall bring you many unbelievable opportunities, use it to the best of your knowledge. I’ll always be here for you.
75. I’m glad you’ve taken your rightful place amongst the paragons of successes today. You’re the head and the crown looks so good on you. Happy graduation to my beloved sister.
76. Today, we all can say, we’re glad you never gave up and it pays off to be determined. You’re the reason we’re happy today and grateful. Happy graduation. Many more beautiful wonders I wish you.
77. Like a star, you’ve made our sky bright and your world radiant. Happy graduation, sister. We’ve seen the dividend of hard work through you and thus, celebrate you today.
78. Today is the day to bring the finest things of life to your feet, for you’ve achieved a distinguished goal of inestimable value. Happy graduation, sis. I love you.
79. From this day onward, may you begin to reap the fruits of hard work. May this certificate earn you more than your daily meal, may it fulfil your dreams and surpass your expectations. To my sister, I say a happy graduation.
80. It’s a great thing to be alive today, cause it’s your day of joy. Happy graduation to my sister. May this day bring you joy and happiness.
81. I’ll like to thank you for not giving up. With my whole heart, I offer you my gratitude for keeping your head up and never throwing in the towel. Happy graduation, sis. It’s a well-deserved feat.
82. Your light shines brighter amongst all the Starlights. You’re a distinguished graduand. May this honour you enjoy today never be the last of its kind. Happy graduation, sis.
83. Today, heaven rejoices with you even as much as the earth does. Happy graduation, little sister. It can only get better and more fulfilling, from this point on.
84. Today, I join a host of others to wish you a big congratulations. We all waited for this day and prayed for it. We’re glad to see it come to fruition. You’re the best graduand.
85. Nothing more makes me happy, than the joy that is well written all over you, today. It gives me satisfaction. Happy graduation, sis. You’re the pride of the family.
86. I’m glad, you’ve added another feather to your cap. Thank you for kicking defeat out and for keeping failure at a bay. Happy graduation, sis.
87. Without your steadfastness, today would never have been a reality. Thank you for being a good student, child and sibling. Happy graduation, my dear.
88. The investment in you has finally paid off. The tears of yesterday have made the joy of today a grandeur. Happy graduation to my beautiful sister.
89. Looking into your eyes, I can only but cry the tears of joy. Your accomplishment is no little feat at all. Against all odds, you made your dreams come true. Steadily you did it. And thus, you ended up at the bright side of life. Happy graduation, sis.
90. Have yourself a wonderful graduation ceremony. Do not hesitate to be happy and be grateful. Today has been the day we all have been waiting for. Make the most of it.
91. God made you more beautiful today. Each step you take strikes the ground like a warrior. So many obstacles you’ve conquered to be here. You’re deserving of the honour that has come your way. Happy graduation, sister.
92. Without your efforts and unparalleled dedication to your studies, we wouldn’t have had a day like this. Thank you for giving us a chance to celebrate you. Happy graduation, beautiful.
93. Today is the brightest day of the year, not because it’s your birth anniversary, but because you’ve earned yourself a great certificate which would change your life for the best. Happy graduation to my beautiful, sister.
94. And because of you, I woke up with a dose of joy. Your graduation is the reason for my happiness. Today, I propose a toast to you for working hard and never giving up. You’re a distinguished being.
95. Without your perseverance, we wouldn’t be here celebrating wholeheartedly. You’re an inspiration to every one of us. Happy graduation, sister.
96. Diamonds and stars are not as radiant as you, today. You’re the attention and the beauty of the spotlight. Happy graduation to my sister.
97. It’s such a good feeling to know that you’re now a graduate. May the best await you in the world outside here. Happy graduation.
98. You’re the epitome of beauty and brain. I’m glad you never deviated from your goal and neither did you let the distractions around you take its toll on you. Happy graduation, sis.
99. You deserve every win. You’re unique and with the best character. I’m happy to call you my sister. Happy graduation. May this great feat launch you into greater successes.
100. You’re best described as a goal-getter and a muse. Happy graduation, sister. I love what you’ve done with your life. Nothing beats that.
Congratulations to your sis. And you have done so well to give her the best graduation wishes.
Be fair to drop a comment and share this post for other graduands to be blessed. Thank you.