Graduation day is one of the best days to experience in one’s lifetime. In fact, it’s the happiest day for everyone, after school. Gaining admission into a college or high school is no child’s play. So, imagine what the graduation day will be like. Having graduation means that you’re done with everything about school, the stress and the challenges. You have made everyone happy, including your parents and siblings.
This is one of the days your brother needs you to celebrate him. In fact, on a day like this, he needs a pat on the back for a job well done. You should make him know that he’s done really well. And even if he didn’t do well, you should encourage him to be better.
Just make sure that this particular occasion is a happy one for him. In case you’re short of words and you don’t know what to do, these wishes below are the best graduation wishes, messages and quotes for brother you can find anywhere.
Your brother has made you proud, and there’s a suitable message/wish to celebrate him. And if you choose to be creative with them, it’s very fine too. The most important thing is for him to feel happy.
Congratulations Brother on Your Graduation Wishes
Dear brother, you’re the sweetest part of my life, and it gives me so much joy to finally celebrate your graduation. I hope this marks the beginning of better days to come. I’m super proud of you. Happy graduation to you. I love you.
1. I have always been proud of you because you’ve never stopped doing the things that make me proud. But today, I feel extremely proud and happy for you, my brother. It’s your graduation, and I am celebrating you with all I have. Happy graduation to you, brother.
2. It’s been such a ride! You were tested, times without number, but you never gave up. Today is the end of it all. I’m super proud of you for making it this far. Whatever your choices are from now, you will always have my support. Congratulations on your graduation.
3. I know how tough it was for you to get here. You literally fought your way through, but I’m thankful it’s all worth it at the end of the day. And I’m glad I was able to help in the process. Just look how great you look in your graduation gown. I’m so proud of you, dear brother. It’s only great things all the way up. Happy graduation.
4. You have always been the best in all you do, so taking the crown of the best graduating student doesn’t come as a surprise. You worked your way to the top by working very hard and burning all those midnight candles. Today, we are all very proud of you. Here’s wishing you very happy graduation, with lots of love.
5. I have never seen a more determined and focused person in my entire life. You love to work hard, even when there are so many corners you can walk your way through. I’m so glad that you still have your integrity intact. Happy graduation, my dear brother. Wishing you the best.
6. Getting here was never an easy one for you. In fact, I can’t recall the number of times you had to complain about wanting to give up. I’m not taking all the glory, but I had a major role to play in your dealings. I’m so glad you made it, anyways. This is the time you need to be encouraged. I promise to be there for you. Happy graduation to you.
7. The love I have for you will always make me want to celebrate you, no matter how little the win is. On the contrary, this is a huge win for us all. I’m so proud of all the sacrifices and works you had to put into getting here today. I wish you all the best from now on. Congratulations on your graduation.
8. It’s not your birthday yet, but it’s equally an amazing day for us all, as it’s the day you officially leave college. You have come this far, not by being average, but by being the best. It gives me great joy to welcome you into a new phase of your life. Don’t worry, and all will be well. Congratulations, once again.
9. You are such a great guy. Saying that I am proud of you will be the biggest understatement ever. You have never stopped making us proud in this family. Today, we are all gathering to celebrate you as you leave high school. You will continue to be great, no matter what. Happy graduation to you.
10. I can’t forget the times you found it difficult to get past certain things in school. It was a difficult one for you, but one thing you had, was determination. You were determined to make it, either by crook or by force. I’m glad you made it, anyways. Happy graduation, my brother.
11. I am the happiest person today, dear brother. It’s officially; you are leaving the college. You have really tried, honestly. You did all that without any help from anybody. I’m very sure you will be a great person in life. Just keep pushing, like you always have. Happy graduation to you. I love you so much.
12. Today is one of the happiest days of my life. It’s so filled with a rollercoaster of emotions. I’m so proud to see that you eventually made it after all you had to go through in the process. Here you are, with a degree. This is just the beginning of greater things to come. Happy graduation to you.
13. Today, I’m saying a very big congratulations to you on your graduation. A lazy boy can’t pull through as you’ve done. In case you haven’t been told, you are a genius, and I can’t wait for what’s about to happen in your life. Cheers to greater opportunities. Congratulations, once again.
14. You’re a very good boy, and I have always known that there’s greatness in you. Everything happening to you is what you deserve and even more. You’re such a lovable boy with an amazing character. Today, we all celebrate you as you leave the college. You have really done well by making us all proud. Happy graduation to you, dear brother.
15. You have always been the more brilliant one. You always have a solution to every problem. I have never seen a genius like you. I’m super proud to be your brother. On your graduation, I wish that good things begin to happen to you. You’re destined for greatness, and I can’t wait to see you in the next level. Happy graduation.
16. You believe so much in hard work, and you’ve never stopped working hard to achieve whatever you want. Hard work is the only thing that has brought you this far. I’m so glad to see what you’ve achieved for yourself. Congratulations on your graduation, my brother. Cheers to the good life.
17. Even though I am the older one, I have always wanted to be like you. I always want to spend quality time with you because I always get to learn something new. It’s your graduation day, and I just thought to let you know how amazing you are. I hope you get the exact thing you deserve after this. Congratulations.
18. If there’s anyone I’d love to keep celebrating, then it would be you. You’ve always been happy for me, even when it doesn’t seem like I am winning. Today, I have no choice but to celebrate this major win with you. Congratulations on your graduation, my brother. This is the beginning of many more to come. I wish you all the best.
19. You have always been the best in the game. Your consistency is top-notch. I’m so glad to be called your sister. I have learned so much from you, and these lessons don’t seem to be ending anytime soon. Well, I love to experience it. Happy graduation, my dear brother. Always know that I love you and wish you the best.
Congratulation Messages for Brother’s Graduation
You have always been a caring brother. You love and care about me as if your life depends on it. Today, I have no choice but to seize the opportunity to thank you for all you do for me. May you always win. Happy graduation.
20. You have never made anything about yourself only; you always consider everyone. I honestly don’t understand this level of selflessness. Well, on your graduation day, I am returning the energy. Today, we party hard because it’s a happy day. Congratulations again.
21. I’m the happiest person today because it’s my brother’s graduation day. My darling, you worked very hard to get here, and I’m very happy to see that you’re being rewarded with the accolades that you deserve. Happy graduation to you. I wish you the best.
22. You have always been a very supportive one. In fact, I have never felt bad about letting you in on some things that concern my private life. Today, it’s so good to see that your hard work finally paid off. I’m super proud of how far you’ve come. Congratulations on your graduation. This is just one of many. Amen.
23. I’m glad to see that you’re really progressing in life. Nothing in life comes easy, honestly. But you’ve made it a choice to work your way through it all. Now, it’s paying off, and I really love to see it. Happy graduation to my dear brother. Cheers to many more wins. Love.
24. I love everything about you, but the best is your level of brilliance and intelligence. You’re the younger one, but you’re always glad to fix my problems for me. You’ve never made it seem like I have the greatest problems in the world. For always coming through, I am celebrating you like never before. Happy graduation.
25. With so much joy in my heart, I want to let you know how proud I feel today. It’s been a very long time coming, but you saw beyond all those. You made sure to sit tight and focus on what’s important. I’m glad to see that you have the last laugh. Congratulations again, my brother. I love you.
26. I’m very sure that this is just one of the great things to happen in your life. You’ve always been a hardworking person, and your graduation comes as a big blessing to the whole family. We all are happy to see that you’re doing well. I wish you many more wins, even as you forge ahead. Happy graduation.
27. I know you feel good already, but I’m feeling so great. It feels like it’s my graduation day. I’m so happy to celebrate with you today. You’ve been through it all, but you’re still standing tall. You’re a big motivation to me, in case you didn’t know. Keep making us proud. Happy graduation, my brother.
28. It’s been such a long time coming, but I thank God for your life. It didn’t promise to be easy, but you’ve always had your way around making things happen. Your graduation is one that makes us all happy and proud of you. Today, we go all out for the celebration. Happy graduation, my brother.
29. I can’t believe that you’re a graduate already. It still feels like you just gained admission yesterday. Truth be told, I’m so proud of you. Importantly, I’m proud of how effortless you make it seem. I know it wasn’t easy, but you carried the struggles on your sleeve like a king. Happy graduation.
30. I’m so glad to tell you that the best days are finally here! You have made it to the first step. I can’t wait for the many great things that are about to follow. Honestly, you have done really well, and I am proud of you. I hope you don’t get tired of doing what is right. Happy graduation, and congratulations.
31. Hey, brother! I heard it’s your graduation today. I honestly don’t feel good because I wasn’t able to make it down there. But I want you to know that I am super proud of you. I promise to make it up to you whenever we see. Happy graduation to you. I wish you the best of everything in life.
32. You have always been making it easy for everyone to get along with you. You’re so stress-free and kind. I’m so happy to see that you’re finally done with college. I hope you continue to be serious because this is the perfect time for that seriousness. Congratulations on your graduation. I love you.
33. I have always known you to be a very brilliant boy, so it doesn’t surprise me that you actually had an upper class. I hope you continue to have an upper class in life. The struggle is just about to be real, but no matter how hard it is, I will support you through it. Happy graduation, my brother.
34. Everything I do, has always been about you. I have never stopped putting you first, before every other thing or person. Today, you’ve decided to make me proud by coming out of college in flying colours. I don’t have to tell you how proud I am; the gifts that follow this message will do just that. Happy graduation.
35. I watched you cry your way to the top. Every time it got tougher, you always called me. I’m so happy to have been there when you needed me the most. I’m even happier that you eventually made it as you’ve always wanted to. Happy graduation to you, my dear brother.
36. You have never stopped putting a smile on my face, but today, it’s a big laugh! I have been laughing really hard because I never knew you could come out with such wonderful grades. I’m extremely proud of you and can’t wait to take you out. Happy graduation, my brother. I love you so much.
37. My whole existence revolves around you; that’s why I always find it difficult to get along with others when I am not with you. Today is an important day in our lives, as you officially get done with school. I ought to be there, but work never permits. I will see you soon, by God’s grace. Thank you for making me proud once again. Congratulations.
38. You already know how much I always love to congratulate you. You have never stopped winning, and this has made me lose count of how many times I have had to tell you “congratulations”. Today is one of those days, and I’m super thankful. Congratulations on your graduation, dear brother.
Funny Graduation Wishes for Brother
It’s a great celebration today because it’s your graduation day. You haven’t come this far, just for the fun of it. You’ve come this far because of long years of commitment and determination. You finally made it. Congratulations on your graduation. Have fun.
39. Even though you always make people feel like you’re a dullard, with how you behave, you’re still the most brilliant boy ever. It’s another achievement for you, and I hope that you always have reasons to be happy whenever you think about this day. Happy graduation to you.
40. No one knows when you’re serious because everything is always a joke to you. That’s why we all feel like you did something fishy to get this kind of high grade. I won’t say more than this. Well, congratulations on the new win. I wish you the best of luck.
41. I’m only doing this because you’re my brother. If not, I won’t even flinch because you’re a troublesome boy. Again, I am doing this because of dad and mom. Congratulations on making it to the next level. I hope you always have it easy, no matter what. Enjoy.
42. You have always been a bad boy, though. I wonder why everyone has forgotten so soon. I guess they just want to honour you because it’s your graduation. After today, everything goes back to normal. Lol. Let me join them in wishing you happy graduation. You’re still the best, anyways.
43. I honestly am not happy about your graduation. Does that mean you will be leaving for the boarding house soon? This house will be very boring without you, though. Let me not fail to wish you happy graduation. Always know that I love and am happy for you.
Congratulations Quotes to My Brother on His Graduation
Finally, you made it. It’s officially your graduation day, and it means you’re finally done with school. I’m so happy to see that your years of labour didn’t go in vain. You got exactly what you deserve. I love to see it. Congratulations on your graduation, my brother.
44. Your win is my win. We have both won today. This might not mean anything to other people, but it’s a major thing to me. I’m glad to see how far you’ve come in life. You did all that on your own, so never let anyone take the glory. Of course, you have to thank God. Happy graduation, my dear brother.
45. It wasn’t easy for you, and we all knew that. I’m glad that I was always there to cheer you on when it got so tough. Just look at you! You’re the best graduating student of your set. I can’t be prouder. I hope that you bring even more wonderful moments into our lives. Happy graduation to you.
46. You have never stopped being the best in every way. You always have your way around putting your best in everything, no matter how difficult it seems. We have all been waiting for this beautiful moment, and I’m glad it’s finally here. At last, I can’t address you as a graduate. Happy graduation.
47. It wasn’t easy for me to foot all your bills in the process. But God was faithful. God helped me pull through by paving ways for me. I’m glad I did all that for you. I’m even happier that you made it all worth it. I wish you happy graduation. On to the next phase!
48. You have always been a very brilliant boy. While your mates are playing around, it’s always you and your books. You know even something about what you’ve never been taught. I’m glad that you give yourself away from learning. It’s beautiful to see the end result. Happy graduation to you.
49. Telling you congratulations will not just be enough. You deserve something much more than just that. You have really tried. You did all that, all by yourself, without any help from no one. I’m glad to have taken my time to be a good sister to you. Big congratulations on your graduation.
50. Never have you been far from achieving success. This is the reason you have made it this far. The moment you decide to go after something, you already know what’s in it for you. I’m glad to know that you have such a level of discernment. Happy graduation.
51. Today, I want you to know that you’ve done so much more than anyone in this family has ever done. And this is the reason we are all proud of you. No one has ever been honoured with a First Class. Good to see you being rewarded with what you deserve. Happy graduation.
52. It’s been such a long time coming, and I’m happy to know that it finally ends today! You have proven beyond reasonable doubt that you deserve everything coming your way. I have a great smile on today because it’s officially your graduation. Happy graduation, my brilliant brother.
53. Congratulations will never be enough because you’ve done much more than that. I’m just glad that you eventually made it. After all, that’s been said and done. I want you to know that it will only get easy from here. You have my support forever. Happy graduation.
54. Today, I am sending you beautiful congratulations because you made it this far. I’m sure it wasn’t easy for you, but you were strongly determined to see yourself through. Now, you are here! Congratulations on this major win. I hope that much more follow.
55. I can’t tell exactly the level of excitement I feel right now. I’m very happy, but the tears won’t stop flowing down my cheeks. You’re so priceless and special to me, my brother. You did it, again! You made me proud, again. Happy graduation to you. I love you so much. Cheers!
56. You have always found it an easy thing to make me proud. I have never regretted being your sister because you make it all worth it. I don’t know exactly what to say to make you feel good today. But I know that you’re in for something more than this. Happy graduation to you, my brother.
57. From now on, congratulations will be the only valid conversation. You started well, and here you are. You have no idea how you make me feel about the whole thing. So happy that I was able to support you throughout your education. Congratulations on your graduation.
58. Honestly, I don’t have the right words to express how I feel right now, but I know that you’re aware that I am very happy for you. You’ve been through it all, so it’s so good that you’re being crowned the best graduating student today. Your hard work paid off. Congratulations to you, my brother.
59. You’re not the only one who is happy today; the whole family is. Today is a great and special day for us all, and we’re making sure that you have the best time. Thank you for always bringing smiles to our faces. We all hope that it’s the beginning of good things to come. Happy graduation.
60. I have never seen anyone who studies as hard as you do. I’m glad that all the midnight candles you burned didn’t go to waste. I’m glad to see that you eventually got what you deserve. Happy graduation to you, my darling. Now, start thinking of the next thing to venture into.
61. I have never stopped supporting you why because you have never disappointed me. In everything you do, you always think about making me happy and proud. Today, I’m so grateful to God for how far He has brought you. You will only continue to win from henceforth. Happy graduation, my brother.
62. You have always been serious with your life. You can never be found doing what will add no value to your life. The friends you keep are a direct reflection of who you are. I’m thankful that you keep getting it right. Cheers to more insight. Happy graduation to you.
Graduation Messages for Younger Brother
You are the best brother ever. Even though this message doesn’t sum up who you are, I hope it at least shows you how much you mean to me. I’m sure it’s the beginning of a wonderful adventure. I can’t wait to have more interesting moments with you. Happy graduation, brother.
63. It’s been such a great time with you. You always remind me of how sweet I am and what the future hold for me. Today, I congratulate you for being the best amongst several others. You’ve made your way to the top already. I wish you always stay at the top. Congratulations on your graduation.
64. Whenever I remember what you had to do to get yourself here, I can’t stop the tears from flowing. You have really been through it all. Through all the frustrations and anger, you made it. This is our win, and I am extremely happy. Congratulations on your graduation. Cheers to many more.
65. I know exactly how you feel today. But trust me, I feel even better. I mean, I already graduated, but it still feels like it’s my graduation. This has only got to show how grateful and proud I am. I know you’re onto greater things. Happy graduation to you.
66. Today is one of those occasions when I get to show so much emotion. Honestly, I can’t stop myself from shedding tears of joy. It hasn’t been all rosy, but you pulled through. I’m super proud of you. Now, what’s next? Whatever it is, you have my full support. Congratulations, once again.
67. I have never stopped telling you how amazing and brilliant you are. You graduate with a First Class. It doesn’t even come as a surprise to me. I mean, you’ve always worked very hard. You’ve always been so brilliant and sweet. This is just the beginning. Get ready for some more. Happy graduation.
68. Because you worked so hard to get here, here’s saying a big congratulations on your graduation. You have always been a focused and determined person, so you deserve to have the best of this day and so many more to come. Congratulations on your graduation, my brother. All my love.
69. My whole life, I have always cared about you, and you’ve never made me regret it. Having you as my brother has always been a major blessing, and I thank God for it. Today, you’ve made me proud, yet again! I’m so happy for you, my brother. Happy graduation to you.
70. You’re the only one I know who is not ashamed of reading his book, wherever he finds himself. You don’t care what the environment looks like, as long as you’re with your book. Today, I finally understand why you’ve been like that all along. Congratulations once more.
71. I will never stop clapping for you, even when you feel like the win is not enough. You’re better than so many of your mates, in case you didn’t know. You pulled this through, all by yourself, only with the help of God. I’m super proud of you, and I’m also excited for what’s to come. Happy graduation to you.
72. Finally, it’s your graduation day. I have been waiting patiently for this very day for a very long time now. Eventually, we have it right before us. How do you feel today? As for me, I feel like the happiest and proudest sister in the world. This moment, I am gonna cherish forever. Happy graduation.
73. In all ramifications of life, you’re the best. Everyone would love to have you as their sibling. There’s no greater joy or love than the one that exists between us. You make me feel even prouder today by making the list of the top people in your class. Congratulations, my brother.
74. You should know that I will never stop making you feel like you’re a genius. Even though you don’t feel like you’ve done enough, I am super proud of you. So many of your mates are behind you. You’ve done very well, and you deserve all the accolades. Happy graduation.
75. The smiles keep coming back on my face today. As you were called out as the best graduating student, I couldn’t stop the smiles. Oh, you made me so proud today. You always have, but I felt extra special today. Happy graduation, my brother. The best awaits you.
76. Having you in my corner has always been one of my greatest blessings. You don’t know what you mean to me, and I’d rather it remains this way. But today, I really want to let you know how much you mean to me. You mean the world! Congratulations on your graduation. Keep moving forward.
77. This is not the first time you will be making me proud. In fact, I have lost count of how many times. Today, I can’t stop remembering all the sacrifices you made to get yourself here. You literally robbed yourself of good times. Thank God it paid off. Happy graduation, darling brother.
78. Today, I feel very proud all over again. How can you be so intentional about making me happy and proud? Of all days, today is the happiest to call you my brother even though you’ve always been the best. Happy graduation to you, my darling. Keep being a good boy.
79. I will never fail to mention how much you’ve always loved and cared for me. On your graduation, I want you to feel just the same. Just mention anything you want, and it is done. Don’t worry about how I’m planning to make it happen. I got you covered. Happy graduation.
80. Despite all my unending needs, you’ve never stopped being a good big brother to me. You were a student, but you also worked to make sure that I never lacked anything. I’m only here today because of the love you keep showing me. I say a very big congratulations. I love you, brother.
81. Never have you ever complained about how I disturb you. Even when I know that I am disturbing you, you’ve never uttered it. You always make yourself available for me, despite schooling and all that surrounds it. You’re a rare gem, and I wish you happy graduation.
Graduation Messages for Elder Brother
Finally, you’re done with the late-night sleep and reading. I’m so happy to see that it finally ended well. You were really strong through it all. I hope this is the start of something great in your life. I can’t wait to celebrate with you once more. Happy graduation to you, my elder brother.
82. I have always known you to be the best brother in the world. Nothing else makes meaning to you than making sure you read for exams and pass. I’m so happy to see that you’re getting all the love and encouragement you deserve. It’s a beautiful day. Make sure you make the most of it. Happy graduation, my elder brother.
83. I can’t believe you’re a graduate already. Time has really flown by. In all, I’m very grateful that it all ended well. You’ve been a very focused man, and I’m glad to see that things turned out the way you’ve always wanted them to. I am proud of you. Do have happy graduation. Love.
84. I have always known that you will be amongst the world’s celebrated people. Now, look at you. You keep leading by example, and now you’re known all over the world. I’m proud of you, to say the least. I hope you don’t have to stop dreaming and achieving. Happy graduation to you.
85. It’s your graduation today, and I am very happy to be right beside you. I’m glad that I have never left you to deal with anything all by yourself. You have always had my full support, no matter what I am going through. It’s officially your last day in high school. Congratulations on your graduation.
86. You have made the whole family so proud of you. We never thought there’d be a time when we would be celebrated this much. All thanks to you for working so hard to get yourself here. I hope you get a clear picture of what’s next. Happy graduation to you.
87. You’re the most serious big brother I know. You don’t joke with anything that can attract success; you always give your best to it. I’m so happy to see that this isn’t an exception. You deserve all the love and presents you get today. Happy graduation day to you. Enjoy yourself.
88. I dedicated my whole life to you because I saw something others couldn’t. I knew I was making the greatest decision of my life when I decided to go that route. It’s been worth it ever since. I’m happy to be following in your footsteps. Today, I’m thankful that you didn’t make me regret this. Happy graduation.
89. I don’t know about other people, but it’s a happy day for me. It’s officially your graduation day, and you can now go to college. This is a reminder that I am growing so fast, and I love to see it. I hope you make us even prouder in college than you did in high school. Happy graduation, my elder brother.
90. I’m very sure you had the best time in school because our parents never made you go through any form of lack. I must say, you really surprised us with those grades. They are higher than we always anticipated. I wish you all the best. Do have happy graduation.
91. I love to spend time with you because I always learn a thing or two. Mind you. Your advice is always the best. I have never been so lucky to have anyone in my life like this. I really hope to keep you in my life forever. Today, we celebrate your awesomeness. Happy graduation to you, my elder brother.
92. Today, I’m granting all your wishes. Well, except for the ones you can only ask God. You’ve made it an important thing to keep playing your part by always coming top, wherever you find yourself. I can’t imagine life without a brilliant and loving brother like you. Congratulations on your latest achievement.
93. I want you to know that this is the least you’d ever be. You’ve been working very hard, and it’s good to see where it has landed you. I honestly am hoping that it’s the beginning of greater things to come. Whether or not things are rosy, I will always be with you. Happy graduation.
94. Dear brother, I know I don’t get to tell you how much I love you, and that’s because of the distance between us. But, I have always had so much love and respect for you. I care so much about you, and it’s so good to see that you’re doing well as my brother and role model. Happy graduation to you, brother.
95. To be very honest, I’m lost for the right words. You’re just the best in the world. Nothing will be possible without you. Even in my difficult times, you’re the one I need to talk to. Today, we’re all celebrating how far you’ve come. Cheers to greater greatness. Happy graduation to you.
96. Everything about me has always been about you. You’ve always been my top priority and number one in my life. I’m glad that I gave you the right space in my life. I will always make sure that no one takes my place in my life. A big congratulations on this great achievement. I love you.
97. This is an occasion that deserves all the hype and shout. Everyone should know how much of a brilliant and reserved guy you are. I’m so happy that you keep getting it right, even though it sometimes feels confusing. You’re getting there, and that’s all that matters. Happy graduation to you.
98. It’s a happy day for me, in particular. I feel so great to see that the most anticipated day is finally here. You’re the latest addition to the graduates we have in this family. It’s so good to see that you keep getting all you deserve. Here’s wishing you even much more. Happy graduation.
99. If there’s anything I am extremely proud of, it’s how far you’ve come. You made everything easy for yourself. You remain more focused, even when difficulties surround you. That shows how courageous and mighty you are. Congratulations on your graduation. There are still so many more to come.
100. Celebrating you doesn’t subtract from me; instead, it adds to me. When I celebrate with you, I have something big on the way. Today, I celebrate you with all I am and have. Thank you for making it to this stage of your life. I wish you many more achievements. Happy graduation.
Hey dear. I hope you know you are the best. Thank you for always coming back to this page for more content. I hope you liked the collection of best graduation wishes, messages and quotes for your brother up there. Make sure you drop your comment(s) below; it will help me to know how you feel about them. Don’t forget to support by sharing. Thank you.