Monday is how the week slides in. The day workers go back to work, students to school, and the whole atmosphere gets charged with “seriousness” again. The day only those who are not enjoying the weekend look forward to. There are many ways to welcome your team back to work, and among them, one stands out as easy, cute, and heartwarming, if done properly. It is a happy Monday greeting.
A happy Monday greeting is also great for convincing your teammates that you care about them, that they are valuable to you, that you enjoy working with them, or that you appreciate their hard work and dedication to the tasks you carry out.
And where is a better place to get quotes for Happy Monday greetings if not right here? Here is a page filled with Happy Monday quotes written in different styles. What else could you want?
Jump in and check out these Happy Monday team quotes, choose as many as you want, and hit your team with them.
Happy Monday Team Quotes
Monday is always hard, but you make it a day to look forward to. This team is lucky to have all of you on it. I am so thankful for all of the hard work you all put into our project. Without you all, there is a lot we wouldn’t achieve. I hope you enjoy your week ahead! Happy Monday, team.
1. Happy Monday, everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. It’s time to take care of business and record some progress. Let’s begin!
2. Happy Monday, team. Today is the beginning of a new week, and what you do is go out there and make sure that your actions reflect well on us all. Play by the rules, work hard, and have fun!
3. Happy Monday, team. We are a team, and we must work together as one. We should always have each other’s backs and be the best we can be. Let’s rock this week together because we can do anything when we work as a team. You guys are some of my closest friends and I thank you for making work so much fun!
4. Happy Monday, team. You are the best. I’m so lucky to be part of your team! We make a great team because we appreciate each other. Good luck with our tasks! I hope we reach our goal. We can do it!
5. Happy Monday, team. May your week be better than last week and every day as beautiful and pleasant as this morning is. Have a great Monday, my friends.
6. Happy Monday, team. I would like to send out my best wishes for a successful week ahead. I trust that you’ll be able to carry out the tasks ahead with ease and professionalism. I am looking forward to working with you this week.
7. Hey, team. I just want to wish you a happy Monday and a wonderful week ahead. Thank you for the efforts that have been put in recently and the time we have spent together. You guys are amazing and make my job so much easier.
8. Happy Monday, team. I am thankful for every single one of you. Thank you for all your hard work, dedication, and everything. Best of luck to you in the coming week.
9. Happy Monday, team. I love each and every one of you so much, and I thank you for your friendship and for being such an awesome group to work with! Always remember to keep smiling no matter how hard the days may be.
10. Happy Monday, team. I always appreciate you guys giving your all to this team. I am excited about this coming week and looking forward to working with you all! Have an amazing week.
11. Happy Monday, team. You are the best teammates I have ever known. I appreciate all the help you’ve given me. I trust all your decisions and know you guys will take us to another championship! I hope this week goes as planned and we can achieve everything we want. Good luck!
12. Happy Monday to the team with the most amazing members. You are so talented and hardworking and you all mean the world to me. I hope that you have an amazing week ahead. Love you all!
13. Happy Monday, team. I hope it was a good weekend for all of you. This is just a short note to remind you to work hard this week and not to forget about the great win we achieved last Thursday. We cannot rest on past results and must plan and walk towards achieving bigger things. We must keep pushing forward!
14. Happy Monday, team. We have a lot of work to do this week and I would like us to get through it as quickly as possible so we can begin our weekend early. Good luck, guys.
15. I want to wish all my teammates a happy Monday and a beautiful week ahead. You are all amazing in so many ways. I couldn’t be more proud of the human beings you are. I am excited to work with you. Let’s keep working hard!
16. Happy Monday, team. I just want to say congrats on having another week to enjoy working together. Let’s give our best this week and do amazing things!
17. Happy Monday, everyone. I love spending time with each of you, whether it be in the practice room or on the court. You mean so much to me. Thank you for everything you do for the team and for me.
18. Happy Monday, everyone. I want to thank you for all you did this past weekend to move us closer to our goals. All of you truly did amazing! I am so proud to be a part of your team. Let’s move closer this week.
19. Happy Monday, team. Wishing you a happy and successful Monday. Go out there, give it your all, and make us proud!
20. Happy Monday, everyone. I wish all of you a happy, healthy, and successful week. I appreciate all you do for me. Thank you!
21. Happy Monday, team. Wishing you a happy Monday and a successful week ahead. We will have a meeting first thing, so make sure to print the agenda you’ll receive via email. Thanks!
22. Happy Monday, team. Wishing you all a productive and successful week. May you be motivated, may your tasks be easier, and may your internet connection be stable.
23. Happy Monday, team. Rise and grind, and have a killer week. Love you guys.
24. Happy Monday, team. I hope you have an amazing week and get all your to-dos done. We don’t have many days left until the big game, so I urge you to bring it hard every single day. Enjoy your rest. Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday.
25. Happy Monday, team. I look at you all, and I don’t just see coworkers; I see friends. You have no idea how much you mean to me. Thank you for all of your support and guidance!
26. Happy Monday, guys. No matter what comes at you this week, I know that you can overcome it. The team needs you to stay positive! I pray for you to crush your tasks and deadlines this week. I love you guys! Keep your heads up, be happy, and never give up.
27. Happy Monday, team. I would like to inform you all that we have many deadlines to meet this week. If you ever want to see a paycheck from me, put your expert hands on the table and get me something good! Lol! Have a lovely week.
28. Happy Monday, team. I would like to wish each and every one of you a great week ahead. I hope Monday brings you lots of success and joy. Enjoy your week!
29. Good morning, team! I hope all of you had a great weekend, and that this week is filled with success. Enjoy the rest of your day! Happy Monday.
30. It’s finally Monday morning! As always, I want to thank you for your hard work and dedication. We can’t accomplish our goals without you! Go out there and crush this week. You deserve to have a great week, and I pray that you have one! Happy Monday, team.
31. Happy Monday, team. You all mean so much to me. I’m glad to call you my friends. I want each of you to have a great week and crush whatever challenges you run into. Can you do that for me?
32. It’s Monday! Time to get back to work! I hope your week has a positive start. I can’t wait to have some team meetings and discuss our exciting new ideas! Thanks for all that you do.
33. Happy Monday to the best team members. I am privileged to work with all of you. I look forward to a successful week and season!
34. Happy Monday to the best team members. Hope the new week brings you luck and happiness! I wish you a successful week ahead and look forward to working with you.
35. Happy Monday, team. It’s another busy week ahead. I hope you get lots of sleep this week and remember that you can contact me at any time if you need something. Have a great Monday and a successful week!
36. Happy Monday, guys. It’s beautiful working towards this big goal with you all, and I am so thankful to have such amazing teammates and good friends by my side. I love you all.
37. Happy Monday, team. There is no denying that your contribution and dedication to the organization have been nothing short of remarkable. I thank you for being a part of my family!! Best wishes for a productive week ahead. Have fun with co-workers, and enjoy meeting your targets!
38. Happy Monday, team. I wish you nothing but success in all of your endeavours this week. I know that you all work hard, and I am confident that your hard work will be rewarded. I hope to catch some of you at the end of the week for a drink. We have to celebrate our victories!
39. Happy Monday, team. I hope your week goes well and that you reach all your goals. I know we can do it. Now go show them what you’re made of.
40. Just wanted to take a moment to wish you all a happy Monday and a great week ahead. I am excited to hit the ground running this week and get some great things accomplished. Let’s hope for the best and enjoy life along the way!
41. Happy Monday, team. I will forever appreciate your friendship, loyalty, and hard work. Best wishes for a productive week ahead.
42. Happy Monday, team. I am honoured to be allowed to play and work with all of you. I wish each of you the best week ahead filled with success, happiness, and love.
43. Happy Monday, team. I hope you have a beautiful week. I’ll see you all later. Stay strong, study hard, and remember that our main objective is to have fun!
44. Happy Monday, everyone. Glad to have you all on my team. I know we will do amazing things together. It warms my heart to be a part of your life. I want you to know that I appreciate every one of you and hope that Monday brings happiness and success your way. Love you guys!
45. Happy Monday, everyone. I am so proud to be part of the team and am even more honoured that you have given me a chance. I will do my best to prove myself and be a great asset to your business. I look forward to our bright future together.
46. Happy Monday, team. I appreciate your hard work and dedication. It’s not always easy, but you’ve proven time and time again that you’re up to the challenge. You’re on the fast track to success, and I am proud of you all!
47. Happy Monday, guys. I cannot thank you enough for all of your support and help during the past few months. I know it hasn’t always been easy, but you have all made it easier. I am lucky to have such a supportive and understanding team. Have a great week ahead!
48. Happy Monday, everyone. I’m glad we are dedicated and committed to reaching our goals. We will achieve greatness. I am so proud of our accomplishments so far. I love this team! Stay hungry, stay humble, and enjoy the week ahead!
49. Happy Monday, team. Another busy week is ahead of us. As we crush our many tasks and deadlines, I hope we enjoy the week!
50. Happy Monday, teammates. I am so sure the week will be great. Have a lovely week.
51. Happy Monday, teammates. I just want to wish you a great week ahead. I know how hard you work, and I appreciate it. Thank you for being there for me every step of the way and for giving your all on the field.
52. Happy Monday, team. I think you are all great, and I’m glad we are on the same team. I think we can achieve greatness together.
53. Happy Monday and have a wonderful week, everyone. Remember that we have a big game coming up, so make sure you practice hard, be focused, and cheer each other on as teammates. Let’s make this the best season yet!
54. Happy Monday, guys. It’s a holiday, but I’d like to encourage you to keep your standards high and attitude positive. Have a great day!
55. Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend, and more importantly, I hope that you are as dedicated as ever to making this week another successful one! We got a lot done over the past week, but it’s absolutely crucial to keep pushing forward. Thank you all for all you do for our team.
56. Happy Monday, everyone. I want to thank you all for being part of my team. What you do here is invaluable. I wish you the best of luck this week and beyond.
57. Through highs and lows, trials and tribulations, we have stood together, and we have come this far together. I wish everyone a happy Monday. Let’s go hard without caring if we win or lose!
58. Dear teammates, I wish you all a happy Monday and a successful week ahead. We have been working hard in practice, and our work will pay off. It is important that we are all here for each other on and off the field. Let’s have a great season!
Now, you can never run out of quotes to use in hitting your team with a happy Monday greeting, wish, or message from these happy Monday team quotes. You can save this page, so you can always find it when you need it. Also, if you don’t mind, can you share this page with some of your teammates? You never know who also wants to hit the team with a Happy Monday.