Happiness is a choice. It’s not something that will magically come to you. You need to work on it and choose happiness every day. Some people say that happiness comes from within, but I disagree. Happiness doesn’t come from within, it comes from without; from the things we do, the people we know and the experiences we have.
You could be sitting in your apartment right now feeling miserable because you don’t have enough money or good friends, but when you go outside and look around at all the people who are struggling much more than you are, your problems seem insignificant compared to theirs. You realize that there are many people who would love to have your problems or just one of them. This realization alone can make you happy again to just be alive.
When you think about it, we should all be happy to be alive. Time is fleeting and our time on the planet is so short. There are so many things we take for granted day in and day out. That’s what life is all about. Some days, life is a little bit harder than other days. But that doesn’t take away the fact that we’re all so very fortunate to be alive. And no matter what you’re going through, know that you are loved and supported.
Every day should be a happy one, but for some of us, that’s not true. I know people who have been through some very difficult things in their life and don’t find enjoyment in anything anymore. But what if you can turn even the worst day into a good one? With this collection of happy to be alive quotes below, you can always remind yourself to be happy even if it is just for living.
Happy to Be Alive Quotes
I’m happy to be alive, happy to be sitting at my desk doing what I love. I’m happy to be surrounded by people who support me and encourage me. Happy to have access to clean air and water, and to know I’m not going hungry or subjecting my body to an unhealthy lifestyle filled with stress and alcohol.
1. You’re alive. You’re well. You’re full of life and love and you deserve it all. Be happy to be alive. Live in the moment, and enjoy what’s going on right now.
2. We are so happy to be alive. Thank you for the beautiful moments and life lessons.
3. There are so many reasons to be grateful. Being alive is only one of them, but it’s still a pretty biggie.
4. Life is beautiful. The world is a breathtaking place, full of infinite possibilities and endless adventures. I’m happy to be alive.
5. Happy to be alive. Happy to be living each day. Happy to be celebrating life with friends and family.
6. Here’s to the days when I never think about what could have been, but rather how great it is to be alive.
7. I can’t believe I have lived this long, can’t believe I’m still here. Thank you, God, for giving me another day to be alive. Happy to be alive
8. I am so grateful for all the people who surround me and who make me feel loved. Happy to be alive.
9. The world is a beautiful place, and I intend to make sure to stop and appreciate it every chance I get. Happy to be alive.
10. I am so excited to be alive and thankful for what I have been given. Life is an amazing gift and it’s only gotten better the older I’ve gotten.
11. I’m happy to be alive. Days are longer and brighter, but it’s all worth it when you wake up in the morning and realize you were given another day to live.
12. I feel like I’m here for a reason. I want to do something with my life and be good at it.
14. We are so grateful to be alive, to have friends and family that love us, and to be breathing.
15. Happy to be alive, today. Happy that I was born. Happy because a miracle happened to me. Happy because I’m happy and safe, and you can be too if you want to be.
16. I’m happy to be alive. I’m grateful for my health and my family and friends. Life is good.
17. I am happy to be alive. This is an incredible time, and it’s happening all around us. Best of all, now that we have become conscious of the fact that there are infinite possibilities in our lives, we can do whatever we want. It’s up to us to take the next step and bring those things into creation by doing them.
18. You should be so happy that you are alive. Sometimes, we lose sight of the good things in our lives, the blessings we have in this world. Take a moment to reflect on all the wonder that is around you and embrace it with open arms.
19. Happy to be alive, feels good to be breathing. I am grateful for my life. So happy to be here.
20. As a man, I’ve been rather busy these days. It’s a good thing that I’m happy to be alive and able to do the things I love.
21. I am so happy to be alive. Every day is a reminder of this amazing gift that we call life. It’s one thing to see it from the perspective of an older person; it’s another thing entirely when you have to fight for it. I am grateful every day.
22. Happy to be alive on this beautiful day. I had a great sleep and a wonderful shower. There is so much to appreciate. Life is good.
23. I’m so happy to be alive. I love life, I respect every human being, and I enjoy precious moments with my friends.
24. To be alive is to be happy. Today I am happy, tomorrow I will be happy again. I am here, and I am present for this moment.
25. Happy to be alive, filled with gratitude and love. And maybe a glass of wine in hand.
26. I want to be alive. I want to be a part of the world. And I want to do what it takes to make this happen.
27. Happy to be alive. Nothing beats the feeling of knowing you’re surrounded by friends and family that love you. And even better when they support your wildest dreams and ambitions. You are loved beyond compare.
28. Happy to be alive and out in this world, where I can feel the wind in my hair and thank the heavens for good health.
29. I love my life. I am so grateful to be alive, healthy, and with the people who make me happy.
30. Happy to be alive, happy to be me, happy to live in this beautiful world, and happy for the gift of life.
31. I’m happy to be alive, and I feel great. I have a lot of energy, and I’m ready to get up in the morning and have an adventurous day.
32. Your body is awesome and everything that ever happens to it is just part of its brilliance. Be happy to be alive.
33. We are happy to be alive. Happy that our bodies are working, and able to take in this beautiful, fleeting life. Happy to share experiences and to be able to talk about the joys of being alive.
34. I am happy to be alive. I feel so fortunate to be surrounded by people who love and support me. Thanks for being a part of my life.
35. I am so grateful to be alive. I feel a great sense of compassion, love and kindness directed toward me. A feeling of peace has come over me.
36. Happy to be alive in every moment, knowing I’m exactly where I’m meant to be!
37. I am happy to be alive. To have this day and this life. I am happy to be able to help those in need. I’m happy to have family and friends who care about me and support me when I need it most.
38. I just wanted to say that I’m happy to be alive. To be able to talk to you, hug you, and look in your eyes. That’s the greatest gift there is, and nothing can take it away from us.
39. I’m so happy to be alive and to be looking forward to the future. I want to live my life as fully as possible, and take advantage of what is coming my way.
40. This is how I feel every time I wake up. I’m so grateful to be alive and to have this amazing life in front of me.
41. Every moment of every day, you have the choice to be happy. The trick is to choose it by thinking of what you are grateful for.
42. Happy to be alive, breathing, laughing, and loving every moment of it. Thank you for letting me live in this amazing world. I’m happy that I’m here.
43. I am so happy to be alive, brave, and live without fear. If there is anything that I want to share with you, it is that all will be well. If you can see it if you can dream it, and you can achieve it.
44. The smell of fresh air. The sound of the birds singing. The warmth of the sun and sand on your feet. There’s nothing like being alive and outside to appreciate it all.
45. Happy to be alive. I want every day of my life to be this happy. This is the happiest day of my life. I’ve never been happier in my life than right now.
46. Never a day goes by where I don’t feel like I’m the luckiest person in the world to be alive. Having this opportunity of being alive is so rare, it’s something that I never take for granted.
47. Happy to be alive. Especially in this beautiful world, where we can feel the sun and the rain and touch other people because that’s where this magic comes from.
48. I have been given so much in this life, and I want to share it with everyone. It makes me happy to know that you are out there and reading this right now, thank you for making the world a better place.
49. I’m so happy to be alive, energy flowing through my body as I go through my day. The world feels beautiful and colourful.
50. Happy to be alive and healthy. Thank you to all that helped and continue to help with this recovery.
51. I am happy to be alive, and I am grateful for the chance to experience life and live. I take this opportunity to explore and experience every bit of life.
52. Happy to be alive. Happy to have a place in this world. Happy for the miracles that make up each day. Happy for the friends who bring joy and comfort, and happy for the family that surrounds me with their love.
53. Happy to be alive. Happy for the home that shelters my heart, happy for a job where I can grow, and happy for each breath I breathe.
54. Happy to be alive. To celebrate life, friends and family—and all the good in the world.
55. Sending you love, light, and gratitude for reminding me to be grateful for all that is good. I’m so happy to be alive.
56. Thank you for the privilege of being alive and for being able to share this moment in time with you.
57. Happy to be alive, excited about what lies ahead and confident that every day is an opportunity to make a difference.
58. It’s amazing to be alive. I hope this beautiful day brings me incredible joy and happiness.
59. Happy to celebrate another year, today. I am grateful for the life and love I have, as well as all of you.
60. I am happy to be alive, no matter how much I have or have not achieved. I can have peace knowing that because I am alive, every day is a new opportunity for me to rewrite my destiny.
61. I’m so glad I’m alive and allowed to be here at this moment. This moment is all we have. Stay in it and experience it with complete awareness.
62. Happy to be alive, happy with the world. In two words, I’d sum up my life: absurdly happy.
63. Happy to be alive. That’s what it feels like when you can truly see a sunset, be in love with someone who loves you back, make a new friend on the way to play at the playground, and find hope in an unexpected place. Those are beautiful things, and I try to enjoy them all of the time.
64. I am so happy to be alive, today and experience the beauty of life. I am grateful for all that I have in my life.
65. I am so grateful to be alive. I am grateful for my family, friends, and the people who make me laugh. I am grateful that every day could be my last, and I live every day as if it is my last.
66. Happy to be alive. I am grateful for being able to help others, and being a part of something bigger than myself. What are you grateful for?
67. Happy to be alive. Happy to see the sun. Happy for having this chance to live. Happy for being able to love and be loved. Happy to have so much fun and laugh out loud, so many times each day.
68. Happy to be alive. Happy for every minute we get on this incredible planet, just living life as a human being is amazing.
69. Happy to be alive, happy to be here today. Happy to see the sunshine, happy to smell the flowers, and happy to be with you.
70. I’m happy to be alive. I am lucky, and I want you to be lucky too. Let’s celebrate the good things in life because they are too much to deny.
71. I am happy to be alive, happy to be myself, and happy with how I look at the world.
72. Happy to be alive, today. I’m living my life to the fullest because every day is special, just like you.
73. Happy to be alive, and still breathing. Life is good, and I’m happy to be living it.
74. I’m so happy to be alive. From the moment I wake up and see the sun until I close my eyes. Because every day is a gift. And because of that, it’s important to live each day like it’s our last.
75. Every day, I wake up with a smile on my face, knowing that life is good and I am lucky to be alive.
76. I’m so blessed to be alive, and I am truly grateful for the opportunity that you have given me.
77. Learn how to love your life, be grateful for what you have, and celebrate every blessing.
78. Happy to be alive. I’m so lucky I can’t even complain. Life is good, not always perfect but better than bad. So many things I could complain about but what is the use? So instead of focusing on the negative aspects of life, I will celebrate all of the good ones.
79. I am so happy to be alive because I can see the sky and feel the earth. I love flowers and trees, and I love people who like me.
80. I’m so happy to be alive. Although in this day and age, life can be difficult, we’ve got to take the good with the bad because, in the end, we are still alive.
81. Ever so grateful I am still here. There are many times of struggle and pain but I have made it through.
82. Happy to be alive. I could be in bed, but I’m not. I’m on the phone with some friends and I’m having fun. This is just a reminder that you should try to have as much fun as possible in life even when it feels like nothing is going right.
83. Happy to be alive, happy to be breathing, and happy to be here at this moment.
84. I am so happy to be alive. I have so much to do in this wonderful world. I was born an eternity ago, but my whole life is ahead of me. I want to experience every joy that this place offers. So many still unknown pleasures await me as if it were a surprise party. I cannot wait.
85. It’s a beautiful day. The sun is shining and life is interesting. This is the way I want to live.
86. I am so happy to be alive. I have finally got my life back and now I’m ready to take on the world.
87. I am so thankful for today, every day. I am alive and healthy, my family is healthy, and my friends are happy and thriving. I love this life I’ve been given.
88. I’m so happy to be alive, today. It’s not always easy but I wouldn’t change a thing. I am grateful for all that life has thrown at me, good and bad. They both make me who I am today.
89. I am so happy to be alive today because there was a time I didn’t think I would be.
90. Happy to be alive, to breathe, to laugh, and to love. I am thankful for the moment I am living in and the opportunity I have to be happy today.
91. Happy to be alive and grateful for being able to breathe the air of freedom.
92. Happy to be alive. Happy to be able to wake up and be aware of this moment, happy that I have all my senses, ears, eyes, and taste buds. Happy that my body is strong and healthy. Happy that the people I love are around me every day.
93. I am thankful to be here, and to have the privilege of seeing another day. I hope that today brings you happiness and that you are surrounded by those who love you.
95. Thankful to be alive, smiling, and appreciating life Just being alive is hard enough. It’s important to see it in a new way and make a stand for the beauty of life.
96. Happy to be alive. Happy to be a human being, who is waking up and alive on this beautiful planet we call Earth.
97. I’m so happy to be alive, today. In a state of exuberance and gratitude, I thank my lucky stars that I am surrounded by the most amazing family, friends, and community.
98. A life filled with meaning is where I choose to live, and thanks to you all for making it possible.
99. I am happy to be alive at this moment. I celebrate the fact that I am alive and grateful for another day on which I can choose to enjoy life.
100. I’m happy to be alive, today. I’m grateful for the opportunities and experiences that I have had.
I hope you felt the need to be thankful and happy to be alive after going through the collection of happy to be alive quotes.
Kindly drop your comment, and share this post with others. Thank you.