Life is a gift. We have it and can hold it because God, who created us and the world, chose to give it to us. God withholds no good thing from his children, and today is a day to give thanks for all that you have in life: your family, friends, your favourite people, your hobbies, and anything that makes your heart glad simply for the fact of having it.
The fact remains that, every day, amazing things happen. The trick to making them a part of your life is to take the time to notice them. Living with an attitude of gratitude helps you be more aware of wonderful blessings overflowing into your life.
The daily gratitude you develop will begin to transform your life. It will turn what you have into enough, and more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
Make it part of your routine to look for the positive aspects in all things and you’ll be amazed at all the good that will come to you!
Now, there are countless ways you can say thank you to God for all he has done and given to you. But sometimes, all it takes is a good quote to put things in perspective and take you to a thankful place.
Below is a collection of very powerful thanking God for the gift of life quotes on thanking God for the gift of life.
Quotes About Thanking God for the Gift of Life
Every breath is a blessing, and so is every moment. Every second we can breathe, we can experience life, love and joy. Even if your life has ups and downs, you are alive! That’s something to be grateful for. Dear God, today, I am grateful. I owe it all to you, Father. Thank you for the gift of life.
1. Thank you, Almighty God, for the gift of life. Thank you for this day, and another chance to get it right.
2. Everything in life is a gift. A new day is another opportunity to start afresh. A new day provides new chances to start again and get it right. I’m grateful for today.
3. Life is a gift. And I’m thankful for this gift, God. Today and every new day is a chance to work on what went wrong.
4. Thank you, God. Thank you, dear parents. Thank you for your presence in my life. Thank you for giving me this chance to make all of our lives better by learning and growing from my mistakes.
5. Dear God, thank you for helping me find my way in this world. And for making me feel like I belong here.
6. Lord, I appreciate you for all you have done, and I know that you can make all my dreams come true! Amen.
7. Have you ever felt gratitude to God for being alive? Do you know how beautiful a day can be when you start with gratitude? Be thankful today.
8. I am thankful for the life that I have. Today, I am living it the best way I can. Maybe tomorrow I will do better. Maybe tomorrow I will be a better person. But, I’m grateful.
9. I did it! I made it through another night and can see another day. Thank you, God. It’s all because of you, and I’m so thankful.
10. Dear God, Thank you for your blessings. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you’ve done. I want to show you how much I appreciate everything you do. You deserve my thanksgiving.
11. My Lord and God, I will always appreciate you every day, and be thankful for everything you do for me and all that’s mine.
12. Thank you for everything you do for me and my family, God. This world would be nothing without you.
13. Thank you God for giving me another chance to live and share my life with others. The biggest blessing of my life is to be alive.
14. We receive blessings from God every day. To have another moment, another memory, the chance to wake up and smile about it—these are the gifts we should never take for granted.
15. God has gifted us another day. We’ve got another chance to wake up and be thankful about it. I’m never going to take your goodness for granted, God. Thank you!
16. In this world, God has granted me many blessings. I am thankful to have an extra moment, an extra day, to love and be loved by our family and friends. Thank you, Almighty.
17. Our lives are full of blessings, starting with the chance to wake up and smile about it, and the grace to enjoy a beautiful day.
18. The blessings bestowed upon us by God are to be appreciated and valued. Each moment, each memory, and each smile brightens our lives.
19. We should never take even the small things we are given for granted. Every night, we sleep in beds and wake up to the beautiful morning sun. God is good to us.
20. We often don’t realize just how precious life is until we are grief-stricken by loss. Lord, I thank you for all I have, and for the gift of life.
21. May I never forget how blessed I am. I’ll wake up, say my prayers, and acknowledge the new day and all those who made it possible, God especially.
22. If I could choose to have anything in this world, it wouldn’t be money or power. It would be feeling. Love. Happiness. Hope. Peace. treasure them. I treasure, and am thankful, for these gifts of life.
23. I am grateful for everything that I have. Even though life can feel like a never-ending struggle, every day is an opportunity to give thanks and it makes the day all the more special.
24. I thank God for everything that is happening in my life. I know, they are either a blessing or a lesson.
25. Thank you for always being by my side, God. I look around me and I find you near. I will always be grateful for the gift of life.
26. With gratitude, every breath I take, every step I make, is filled with peace, joy and serenity. Lord, I am thankful.
27. When you wake up every day, you have two choices. You can either be positive or negative; an optimist or a pessimist. I choose to be an optimist and grateful.
28. I’m grateful for my struggle because, without it, I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.
29. Thank you, God, for keeping me alive today. It’s a good thing to be able to see a brand new day, and still feel blessed.
30. How’s my mood doing? Well, I am still alive. Thank you, God.
31. Thank you, God, for keeping us alive, Thank you for sharing this beautiful world with us. Thank you for everything, Father.
32. I appreciate being alive every day. So, thank you, God, for waking me up this morning.
33. I’m thankful to God, and to my parents and siblings who always believed in me. Without your support, I would not have been able to achieve my goals.
34. When you’re lost, you can always find your way back to church. It’s comforting to know that Jesus is always nearby if you need him. I am grateful today, God.
35. I have all the reasons to thank God for making me see another day. He deserves my thanksgiving and praise.
36. I thank the Almighty for making me see another day. I am thankful for the sun rising again, and for many other little things that I might have taken for granted.
37. God is good. He has given me another day to spend with my friends and family. Another day to fall in love. Another day to create a life for me that I am proud of.
38. God has been good to me today. I have another chance to spend time with my friends and family and to build a life for myself that can boast of.
39. God is love. He’s given me another day to learn how to love more and become more compassionate. Another day to give my gifts to the world, and I’m so grateful.
40. I have another day to show my friends and family how much I love them. I have the opportunity to give someone a reason to smile today. I can create a meaningful life for myself, filled with respect and admiration. I am so thankful to God.
41. God is good. He’s given us another day to live. I and my family are doing well, and we are so grateful for this gift of life.
42. I have an advantage that not everyone has—another day to fall in love. Life is full of magic for those who are willing to find it. I appreciate the gift that I have.
43. Today, I will tell everyone around me that I love them. I will give them my time and attention. I won’t forget to tell myself that I care about myself too. It’s a day to be grateful for life.
44. Each day, the world begins anew. I will take advantage of every second I have to create the life I want and live the life I deserve. I will be full of gratitude to God while at it.
45. Take this opportunity to show that you love your family. Find time for your friends. There are things about you today that make you special. Discover them, and enjoy your life. Be thankful for the gift of life.
46. Every day is a gift. Enjoy the gift but use it wisely. This day is a present; I am thankful that I’ve got it!
47. Every moment is a gift. Take time to enjoy them, but spend every second wisely. When your day is over and the sun sets, so does your opportunity to use that day.
48. Wisely use the gift of today. Don’t take it for granted. Tomorrow is never guaranteed. Be thankful for this day.
49. Every day as being a gift. It may not be the best thing ever, but it’s something we should treasure and take advantage of while we can. We should all be thanking God for the gift of life.
50. It’s so important to enjoy life. In the hustle and bustle of my daily life, I will remember to just take a moment to breathe and be thankful for life.
51. Be generous with your time, with your gratitude and compassion. Be patient and kind, especially with yourself. Be thankful each day.
52. God is everywhere, every moment. God is out there, and yet, inside of me. He sees how I feel, knows when I’m hurt, and how I struggle. And He knows the joy you feel to see each day. Thank you, God.
53. God is always with me. He has promised to never leave me nor forsake me. Each day comes with equal potential for greatness and struggle. I’ll let the sunshine on my face and the wind bring me comfort. I’ll be thankful for the gift of life.
54. Each day, as I wake up, I’ll remember to thank the Lord for giving me one more day to live my dreams.
55. Today is a precious gift, and the Lord can make it a beautiful day at that. May I have a blessed day, today. Amen.
56. Today is not a regular day. It’s the day that I get to live my dream. I won’t forget to say thank you to God for giving me more days like today.
57. Waking up today, I choose to recognize that every day is a blessing. I’m blessed today and I will live my best life.
58. I thank God for the gift of another day, for the gift of life. Today, I remember the dreams I have, and go out and achieve them! Cheers to life!
59. As you wake up this morning, take a look around and appreciate what you have. Look at the people around you and how lucky you are to have them in your life. Remember to tell them that you love them and appreciate every opportunity that has been given to you.
60. If you start each day with a grateful heart, you’ll be amazed at the blessings that will follow you.
61. What can I give back to God after He has given me so much? Gratitude. Only gratitude. Dear God, thank you so much for the gift of life. I’m so thankful.
62. This time of the year and fall colours remind me that it’s so important to be grateful for each day. No matter what season, appreciate what you have and be thankful.
63. God is good, all the time. When I start feeling grateful to the Lord above, I won’t stop until I’ve thanked God for all His love. God is always on time, and I’m so thankful.
64. When you start the day with a grateful heart, you’ll be amazed at the goodness that will come your way. When you give thanks each day, expect to receive more than you could’ve imagined.
65. Thanks be to God. Today, I am so grateful! I’m alive, I’m healthy, and I’m loved. I have endless reasons to be thankful for the gift of life!
66. I’m so grateful. I have loving parents, a home, and friends. I’m thankful for my health, and for the loving family that surrounds me. Thank you, God, for every single thing that you have blessed me with.
67. I’m so happy that I can live another day. I’m so grateful to have wonderful friends and family who love me unconditionally. I am thankful for the gift of life.
68. I am thankful. I have so much to be grateful for. My family loves me, and I love them.
69. I’m so lucky to be alive. I’ve been through hell and brought back alive, thanks to you, Almighty God. You are the reason why I am still here, young and healthy. I’m grateful, my God.
70. I am thankful for the people in my life and my wonderful health! God is always here when I need a friend, and I’m sorry and grateful to Him.
71. Thank you, God, for another beautiful day. Thank you for allowing me to experience another day on earth. I am blessed and grateful.
72. Thank you, God, for another beautiful day. I’m also grateful for all the amazing people in my life. Thank you, Almighty.
73. One more beautiful day. One small step in the eternal creation process, but still a beautiful and wondrous one. I’m so thankful for everything I’ve got in this life.
74. Thank you, God, for all of your blessings. I live a truly blessed life. And thank you, for giving me another day of goodness and grace.
75. I feel so lucky. I am grateful to have so many blessings in my life. And, being alive is the greatest blessing and joy that I can ever be given. I feel so grateful for this wonderful day.
76. I’m so happy to be alive today. Amazingly, I get to experience this wonderful world with the people I love.
77. I am alive! I have been given another day to live and be happy! I am so thankful, Lord God!
78. I am so grateful for the opportunity to have experienced this day. I have had a wonderful day and I thank God for the gift of life.
79. I am moved by this day, full of love and joy. I am so grateful for the gift of life. I am overwhelmed with emotion. Thank you, God, for this gift of life.
80. This day, full of love and joy, has left me overflowing with happiness and gratitude. I am so impressed with what I have seen today. I am filled with love and joy. I feel blessed to have been gifted the ability to live.
81. This is a day of love and joy. A day to feel grateful for the gift of life. It’s a day to remember the things that matter in life, and that it is a gift to be alive.
82. Dear God, I am so grateful for the true gift of life today, and I am grateful for all of my friends and family. I couldn’t be more appreciative of my life today.
83. I am so grateful today. Sometimes, things get hard, and I might feel worried or alone. But, even in these challenging times, there’s always something to be grateful for.
84. Every time I look in the mirror, I thank God for blessing me with this body. I am blessed and fortunate to be able to live, breathe, and celebrate every single day.
85. Life is beautiful and I am grateful for it every day. Life can also be hard, but finding joy in these moments where we are alive is something to be thankful for.
86. Dear God, thank you so much for being there for me when I need it most. You’re the reason I live, and Lord, I’m super thankful for the gift of life.
87. Life is beautiful, and I am grateful that I have a family, a roof over my head, friends to hang out with and the freedom to do what I love. I am thankful for life, and for everything that I have.
88. Lord, I want to thank you for being my friend, for providing me with your love and support, and for helping me through difficult times.
89. I’m thankful for all the little moments, and for the people who made them so special. I am blessed by the love, faith, and resources to make this day beautiful.
90. I love life. Every day is full of wonder. And today, I’m very happy. I feel incredibly blessed. Thank you, God, for this special life.
91. My heart bursts with gratitude. Every day is, indeed, a blessing. I feel so lucky to be able to enjoy the world and bask in the present that is today.
92. I would like to express my eternal gratitude to God, for this beautiful life and for having another chance for living. It’s a true joy I am grateful for every day that I get to witness.
93. I feel elated to be alive today. I can’t remember the last time I enjoyed myself as much as I am enjoying myself now.
94. I am so very grateful to be alive. Life is a privilege and I should never take it for granted.
95. I am alive, and that’s always something to celebrate. Today is a new day, and I hope I can make it count. Cheers to the best day ahead.
96. I’m filled with gratitude to have woken up this morning. It’s a great time for me to appreciate everything that I have.
97. I’m learning to be grateful every day for the simple things that I so often take for granted. I am thankful I am still on this earth and able to serve your purpose.
98. I’m just so grateful for the roof over my head and the food in my stomach. Life is a gift, and I am thankful to be here today.
99. Thank you, God, for waking me up today and letting me see the beauty that is in this world.
100. I am thankful for a lot of things, but I am most thankful for God’s presence in my life.
From time to time, we all need to reflect on the aliveness of life and be grateful for the miraculous gift of existence.
Every day is a blessing, and no matter how hard or challenging our circumstances may be, celebrations still abound.
It’s only when we look at our blessings and acknowledge them that we are truly thankful.
And it’s important to be grateful for the little things, too, because they often add up to be the best things in life.
I’ve compiled these thanking God for the gift of life quotes, and I hope that in them, you have found reasons to be thankful for the gift of life and that you can send out to others who are also thankful for the gift of life, by either sending one or more of these quotes to them or by hitting the share button below.
If there’s something that you are particularly grateful for, and you don’t mind sharing, you can leave a comment for me in the comment section below. I’ll be reading.
Stay thankful to God for the gift of life, always!