Winning hockey is more than a game. It’s a mindset, a determination and an attitude that has engulfed the lives of these elite athletes. Winning isn’t easy, but it’s certainly possible. The trick is to focus on what you can control: your training and your playing. That’s how you give yourself the best chance to win.
Actually, winning isn’t everything in hockey, but it sure feels like it is. People who play hockey – and those who love to watch it – often fantasize about a holy grail of perfect games, where every pass goes in, every shot scores and the right players are on the ice throughout the entire game.
Winning in hockey is achieved by developing effective relationships between team members. A team’s players must understand the roles required of them so that they can play together as a unit. Team members must have respect for each other and for their captains. They must learn how to communicate with each other and develop mutual trust.
If you need some quotes on hockey winning, you should definitely see the inspiring list of hockey winning quotes below. You can motivate yourself or someone else with them.
Hockey Winning Quotes
Winning is the only thing that matters in hockey. They say that hockey will teach you how to win, but it will also teach you how not to lose. Most of all: it will make winners out of you! Winning isn’t everything; it’s the only thing. You can’t win if you don’t play.
1. Winning is the only thing that matters when it comes to hockey and life. The first step to getting better is accepting you are already good enough. So take the next step in your journey and win some hockey games!
2. Hockey is a game of strategy and finesse but also a game of heart. And that’s something that even the best player on the ice can’t control. It’s what makes you a winner in life.
3. Every day’s another chance to win. Hockey winning is all about doing things right and then trusting in your ability to do it again and again.
4. When your team is winning hockey, you win something bigger than the game itself. It’s a feeling of bonding with everyone because they believe in the same thing you do.
5. Winning is the only thing that matters in hockey. You have to be committed to winning. You have to love it and be passionate about hockey. And you have to love your teammates.
6. Hockey is a game of momentum, and momentum swings both ways. If you win, good for you. But if you lose, I’ll be right there with you cheering you on to win next time.
7. Winning isn’t everything, but it sure feels good. A hockey player’s goal is to win. So take a moment every day to make yourself a better person, better professional and better at life. You, too, can reach your goals!
8. You can’t be a hockey winner without first being a fighter. Stay strong and never give up, even when the odds are against you. Winning is a habit. Training is the practice.
9. In hockey, you don’t need luck. You need skill, knowledge and the right attitude to win. And then you either win, or you learn to live with what’s happened and move on.
10. Hockey winning is a habit, and losing is a choice, but not practising is a habit and staying in bed is a choice. Practice makes perfect because when you practice hard, you get better at what you do every day. When you believe in yourself, your dreams can become a reality.
11. Hockey is a game of passion, skill and teamwork. And when you win, the party just keeps on rolling.
12. There’s no doubt about it; hockey is a team sport. But you’re on your own if you don’t win the game. The harder you work, the luckier you get.
13. A win is the ultimate goal. So get out there and win hockey games. Hockey winning is winning, but it’s better to be the best at something. Hockey is a game of skill and attitude.
14. Hockey is a game of skill, strategy and determination. It’s hard work, but it’s also fun. And when you win, it’s even better. Winning is not everything—it’s the only thing.
15. Hockey winning is getting a goal and knowing that you had to fight for it. Great hockey players are great fighters.
16. Hockey is a game of skill, strategy and heart. But always remember: It’s a game of will and desire. Hockey winning is all about losing yourself in the moment, forgetting about your fears and letting it all go.
17. Hockey and life are about winning, losing and learning from the greats and the not-so-greats. There’s nothing like being on the ice with your teammates, making plays and winning.
18. In the game of hockey, there are no referees. There are only winners and losers. You can’t win if you don’t play the game!
19. Hockey is a great game of skill and strategy, but it’s also about having fun and winning. The more you play, the better you get at it. Keep up the good work!
20. Hockey winning the game isn’t everything. Winning the game is the only thing. But winning it when you’re down is a whole lot better!
21. Hockey is a game of skill, patience and perseverance. It doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from—if you love it enough, you can be a winner.
22. Hockey is a game of inches. The difference between winning and losing is how close you are to the puck when your own goalie attempts to clear it.
23. Hockey winning isn’t everything, but wanting it badly is. Hockey is a game of choices, and the player who makes the best of them wins.
24. Hockey winning is simple; it’s the thrill of victory that makes it so remarkable. Winning is a habit. Not everyone can do it, but everyone can be pretty damn good at it if they try.
25. Winning a game of hockey is about so much more than the outcome. It’s about the journey and the lessons you learn along the way.
26. Hockey is a game of skill and strategy, but it’s also all about momentum. And when you score in the first minute and win the game in the last second, that’s special.
27. Hockey-winning combines the best of both worlds—hard work and determination with a dose of fun and passion.
28. When you win, it’s all about the fact that you did it. When you lose, it’s all about the fact that you didn’t. Winning hockey is fun, but to win more, you have to work harder and smarter.
29. Winning hockey is all about being in the right place at the right time and finding the perfect plan. Hockey is a team sport, but winning is the best feeling.
30. Hockey is a game of two halves; if you’re in the first half, you’re winning. If you’re in the second half, you’re already losing.
31. When you win, the final numbers often don’t mean as much as the journey. Hockey is a team sport, and you have to work together to win. The first player who makes a mistake will be the first one who loses.
32. Winning is all that matters, but it’s how you win. You’re in the championship series because of how hard you’ve worked to get here. Now it’s time to make it count.
33. If you want to be successful in hockey, it’s important to have a great attitude. You have to have confidence and believe that you are the best skater on the ice at any given time. Never stop working hard, and never give up!
34. If you want to win the game of hockey, you must be willing to lose it. Hockey is something that you better never quit. There’s always room for improvement, and it takes every day, every game, to be better than the day before. To win!
35. There’s no feeling like coming back from a tough hockey defeat and winning. It’s the best feeling in the world.
36. Hockey is a game of momentum. When you start winning, you create more momentum and keep it. The only way to win is to keep playing.
37. Winning is a habit; not every team can do it. But if you want to be good at something, you must work. Practice makes perfect in all things. The more you work on your game, the better you’ll get—until one day, you don’t even have to think about it anymore.
38. Hockey is a game of skill, heart and determination, but it is hard work. Winning is the goal, but playing the game with class and integrity is the greatest reward!
39. Hockey is a game of skill, determination and commitment. And winning is all about working towards your goal.
40. Hockey is a game of inches. Some nights, you have to be on edge, right in your crease, and make that save!
41. You don’t have to be the best at hockey to win games, but you do have to be the best at making plays.
42. The fight never stops. Hockey’s a game of skill, but it’s also a game of will. Hunger never dies.
43. Hockey is the world’s greatest sport because it tests your physical, mental and emotional abilities. It’s the ultimate team game. Winning is important, but the search for it is often more important.
44. Hockey is always a battle. To win, you have to be relentless, tenacious and committed.
45. Winning hockey is about being in the moment and being at peace with it. Winning is the only thing you can give and get forward.
46. If you believe you can, or if you don’t believe you can, it’s all the same in the end. The only difference is whether you quit or not. To win one battle is a victory. To win all the battles is a success.
47. The best players are made, not born. They are created by the pursuit of excellence. Winning isn’t everything. It’s the only thing.
48. The feeling of victory is one that hockey players and fans alike strive for. Hockey isn’t just a game–it’s a team. And we win together as one.
49. Hockey is not a game of chance but rather a game of skill. To win takes hard work and dedication, which is why you need to be prepared for every practice, game and opponent. That’s hockey.
50. Winning the game is not everything. It’s only the beginning. But when you win, you make it look easy. It’s what makes a good hockey player great.
Winning a hockey game is one of the best things to happen to hockey players. Hockey is a very physical sport, and in order to play, you must be fit. A lot of the players are required to skate a lot and also oftentimes play on two different teams for two separate leagues. All the same, winning is the goal. I’m sure you got inspired by the hockey winning quotes here. Do well to share with others.