Have you ever felt alone? Like there was no one close to you? If this describes you, you’re not alone. It’s something many people feel, especially teenagers and young adults.
A lonely person is someone who is left out of a group or someone who sits in a corner with no one to play or talk with. To live in this world you must be able to do things alone at some point.
Live for yourself and don’t you dare let others lead your life. Here’s a collection of I am alone in this world quotes travelling through it all by yourself when others don’t come through for you.
I Am Alone in This World Quotes
The feeling of being alone in this world. It’s a feeling of not just being different from other people, but of being misunderstood, lonely and sad. It’s an emotion that can come from lacking social support to feeling like an outcast among your peers to being alone in a crowd.
1. I am alone in this world. No one understands me, no one cares for me. No one understands the things I go through. I have nothing but my thoughts.
2. I feel so alone in this world and no one understands the things I go through. I’m all alone with no one to share how I really feel.
3. I’m alone in this world and no one knows the things I go through. No one understands my emotions or my troubles. The only thing I know for sure is how to feel.
4. I feel so alone. I look at my phone and all I see are empty conversations with people who don’t really care. Nobody is around to offer me comfort or advice. All I have is my thoughts, and they make me feel even more isolated.
5. I am not good enough for anyone. I have no one to share my feelings with, no one to understand my mistakes. I feel as if no one loves me, as if I am abandoned.
6. I feel I am truly alone in this world. My life is not what I want it to be. In my heart, there is no Joy and no hope. I am lonely.
7. I’m alone. I feel disconnected from the world around me. I spend a lot of time in my head, thinking about all kinds of things.
8. I am lost. I feel so alone and so misunderstood. I feel as though I have no purpose in this world. I don’t know where to turn or what decisions to make.
9. I am alone in this world, with nowhere to turn. No one to comfort me or hold my hand. I’m just an empty shell that nobody knows.
10. The sadness crawls in slowly as I look to my left and then to my right, but everyone is gone. With no hand to hold, I’m just a lonely soul who is cold, with nowhere to turn, and nobody who knows my story.
11. Why did you leave? How can I go on without you? My heart grows darker as each day passes. I never seem to stop crying. Why did you have to go?
12. The noise of the outside world fades, and a single thought emerges. You are alone. You are alone in this world with nobody that can make it better.
13. I am alone. All hope is lost. As I face my new reality, full of uncertainty, I feel a sense of loss, as my old world slips away.
14. I am all alone in the universe. There is no one else who understands me and knows me as I do. I don’t want to live like this anymore.
15. Nobody understands what it is like to feel so alone. It’s challenging enough to be lonely without having others tell you that it is your own fault. You are not to blame for that inattention you feel.
16. Sometimes it feels like everyone is talking and laughing, but nobody hears you. You feel invisible and alone.
17. I am alone in this world. And I’m not just talking about the fact that no one will ever love me or understand me. I mean. There’s a feeling of loneliness that only comes from being yourself, knowing you are different and having few people who can fully connect with you.
18. Yes, I am alone. Lonely in a way that is not about anyone else but myself. Empty, like the part of my soul that wants to be connected with someone and isn’t. And I don’t just mean that no one will ever love me or understand me.
19. I’m alone in this world. I have few people with whom I have something in common. Even fewer who can truly understand me.
20. I don’t want to feel alone. I need someone to be a part of my life. I just want someone to understand me, hold me and give me the love that I’m looking for.
21. It seems like everyone around me has their own thing going on. I just wish someone would notice me and talk to me.
22. I am alone in this world, I have to make it on my own, but I am not afraid.
23. Even though I’m alone and scared, and have to make it on my own, I’m not afraid to face the world.
24. I am alone. There is no one to share my joyful moments with, no one to turn to for comfort when life gets hard. But I am not afraid of being alone.
25. I can’t think of anyone who cares about me. If I had someone who cared about me, the world wouldn’t be so depressing. If I could find a real friend, I would not feel so alone. I may be alone, but this does not mean that I do not want to meet people or make friends.
26. I look around and see nobody around. I sigh, realizing I am unable to fix this one on my own, so I turn back, afraid of the road ahead.
27. I am desperate for affection. I feel alone in this world as if no one can understand me. I feel lost and afraid
28. On this cold, dreary night I am reminded of my loneliness. I have no one to talk to, no one to listen to me. Surrounded by an ocean of isolation, I stand alone and helpless.
29. When I’m with others, I feel like I’m lost in a sea of emotions. When I feel alone, I can’t find happiness and my world becomes dark.
30. I am alone in this world, and no one can help me. I only have myself to rely on, and today I will begin to depend on myself.
31. I’m all alone in this world, and no one will help me. I can only rely on myself, and today I am beginning to rely on myself.
32. There is no one else in the world, just me. I can only count on myself to survive. Today, I Will make myself my highest priority.
33. I feel like no one understands me. I often feel alone in a world of people who are connected to everyone else but me. My solitude is crushing and sometimes I can’t take it anymore, so I will begin to depend on myself.
34. I feel like there’s no one around me today. I feel so alone. I am the only one who can help myself, and I need to start helping myself right now.
35. No one understands me. I am here, in this lonely world, with no one to turn to. No one else knows what it’s like to be me.
36. I know there’s no one else out there who understands what I’m going through. No one can take my place, and I feel comfortable taking care of myself. My friends are there when I need them, but I can do this on my own.
37. I used to wish for a companion. A friend. Someone to make me feel understood. But after years of searching, I’ve come to realize that there isn’t anyone out there who can help me. There’s only me, and the rest of the world is indifferent.
38. I am alone in this world. No one understands me, I am lonely and I want to be loved.
39. I am alone in this world. No one understands me, I am lonely and no one loves me. I am lost and I don’t know where to go next.
40. I feel alone, and I want someone to understand me. I cry myself to sleep, begging for love. But no one hears me.
41. No one understands what I am going through. I feel so alone. I want to connect with someone. I need someone who understands me. I want to feel loved.
42. I wish I wasn’t alone. I have no special person to keep me company. I am so lonely, I feel so sad and abandoned.
43. I am alone in this world, with nobody to help me through my pain. But I will survive and be better for the rest of my life.
44. I am alone in this world. No matter how much I try to hold on, I can’t help but realize that my life is a series of moments that fade away without consequence.
45. For a time, I am alone in this world. For a moment, everything seems so much more serious than I had always thought it to be. Soon, everything will fade away without consequence.
46. I feel alone in this world. No matter how hard I try, it doesn’t make a difference. I just don’t have a life and I only have lonely moments that have no meaning in this world.
47. I feel like I’m living in a world that’s just me. Like no matter how hard I try, I can’t help but realize the life I’m living. It feels like I’m always alone.
48. I’m feeling alone. I can’t wind this up, I know that if I just can’t slow down, everything will become darker and darker.
49. Whenever I close my eyes, all I see is the darkness of an empty heart. There are no more answers in my world, and nothing but lingering sadness that has overtaken me.
50. I’m alone in a world where everything’s together. I’ve never seen myself do this, but when it comes down to it, we’re all the same and everything in my head is a blur.
51. The world is full of people and things. I know there are those who don’t understand me and those who may look down upon me, but I have to accept the fact that most people will never care about me at all.
52. A person can be lonely, surrounded by love. They can be lonely with friends. I’ve felt alone even when I’m with people. It’s not about who’s around you. Loneliness is how you stand in relation to your own life – how you see yourself.
53. In a world full of distractions, I am alone in this world. I am a lonely soul, I cannot find my way home.
54. I’m a loner in this world. I like to keep my distance from everyone, and never make any commitments. I don’t understand people who are constantly attached to others. It makes me feel so lonely.
55. I am alone in this world. I wish someone would hold me tight and comfort me.
56. It’s so sad to know that despite being among so many people, I still feel alone. I wish there was someone by my side to hug me tight and comfort me.
57. I feel so alone. I want to be held and cuddled by someone who knows how I feel and won’t judge me.
58. I’m lonely and depressed and I don’t feel appreciated. I want someone to hold me and tell me everything is going to be okay.
59. I want to feel wanted. I want someone who will hold me in their arms and tell me that everything is going to be okay.
60. I am alone in this world. I want someone to hold me, but no one is there for me.
61. I am all alone. There is no one here for me. I wish someone would hold me, but there is no one to do it.
62. The nights seem to last forever. The days go by unnoticed. I am consumed by a feeling of loneliness
63. I have nobody. My friends are out of town and my family doesn’t care about me. I am all alone with my thoughts.
64. Loneliness is a Universal, complex and often painful emotion. Everyone experiences loneliness at some point in their life, but it can especially affect those who are single, live far away from their family and friends or don’t have strong social support.
65. I am alone in this world, I couldn’t take the pain of being alone anymore. I want to be with you again.
66. I feel alone. There is no one to share my emotions with. No one understands me even though I try so hard to be what’s expected of me. Every day, I try to feel happy and accomplished but it never works out.
67. I have no one to share my happiness and sorrow with. The world is too big and contains a lot of people yet I’m all by myself.
68. They say a man should never cry but I wish there was always one I could cry on.
69. I want to find Joy in my life and be myself again. I am not the only one on this journey, but I feel like I am.
70. I feel terrible and I don’t know what to do. When I share my worries with others, they lack empathy and act indifferent. I am the utter desolation in this world.
71. When I walk down this street and my heart is lonely. There’s no one I can turn to, no one who cares. I’m a waste of space here in the world.
72. I walk down the street. It’s cold, it’s lonely. There’s no one there for me to talk to or have fun with. I’m just a waste of space.
73. The city is empty. The sky is grey. It’s raining, cold, and Windy. Everything feels so sad, dull, and lonely. I’m lonely, too.
74. All I have is the sound of tears in the rain. Deep into the darkness of a lonely world, I feel like no one cares.
75. I want to run away. As I watch the Sunset and people pass me on the street, I wish that I could disappear. I wish that there was someone to help guide me through this world.
76. I am standing in an empty space, completely alone. There is no one around me. It is silent, and I do not know what to do with myself.
77. I am alone in this world, and that is why I need your love, let me know that you care.
78. I feel so alone and lonely. I wish you could understand how I feel, the world seems so dark without you.
79. I’m alone in this world. And it’s getting easier and easier to feel that way. Maybe that’s because I’m not the kind of person who can open up to people. Maybe I’m just scared of telling you how much I need you to love me.
80. I am alone in this world, but I know that I will survive. Good things have happened in my life and bad ones have too, but I’m still here.
81. I am alone in this world, and I don’t know how to survive. When I was a child, bad things happened. But now the world has changed. Now I am old, and it’s been so long since anyone remembers me.
82. I am alone in this world, with nothing but darkness. Nobody knows me. Nobody cares about me. My thoughts and experiences don’t matter to anyone. No one is here for me.
83. I look around me and all I see are strangers. I feel truly alone in this world, and I’m not sure what to do.
84. I wondered if anyone in the world still had anything to do with me. I have a feeling of loneliness and it is unbearable.
85. I watched the smoke rise and wondered how my life had led me to this point. I had always planned otherwise, but somehow I ended up here.
86. I look around and see no one. I feel like I’m the only person left in this entire world.
87. I’m alone. No one is with me. There is emptiness and there is no one to comfort me. I need help. I need someone to hold me. Please help me.
88. I am alone in this world, I have nothing and nobody to trust. But I may be stronger than you think.
89. I am alone in this world, I am alone with my thoughts. I would like to feel something, but nothing does.
90. I am alone in this world, but I am not afraid. I can’t even call the words on my lips, but they won’t come. All that is left of me is a hollow shell.
91. I am alone in this world, and I have to accept that. I am all alone and I will be for all eternity. No one is here, and no one will ever be here again. This is my life and this is it.
92. I am alone. The world is quiet, and I am all alone. I will remain in my state of solitude for all eternity, and I have to accept that.
93. I’m by myself, alone. It’s all I can do. No one is here. Nobody is here for me. No one will ever be there for me again. This is my life and I don’t know how to live it.
94. No matter what I do, this feeling of loneliness never fades. I try to make things better, but they just keep getting worse. I don’t know what to do anymore, and it’s starting to affect my life in ways I never thought it would.
95. I am alone in this world, with no one who can help me. When I go outside, I see no one that cares about me. When I look into their eyes, I see the emptiness of their souls.
96. When I’m alone in this world, I don’t feel lonely. No one understands me. I have no friends and family to care for me because they are all taken away from me by the disease that has taken everything from me.
97. The disease of loneliness is sometimes more than I can take, but I try to move on with my life as best as I can. But still, it hurts so badly. I wish I was not alone in this world.
98. The world has been cruel to me, I have been through a lot but I am still alone in this world.
99. There are moments when I feel alone in this world. Today, I’m just in a world that doesn’t need me.
100. When I walk down this street and my heart is empty. There’s no one to turn to for help, no one who cares or understands. I feel deserted here in the world.
Henceforth, you should never be afraid to face the world all by yourself when you have no other option to consider. Let me know what you think of this post in the comment section, will you? Thank you for reading these I am alone in this world quotes, please share this post with your loved ones before you go.