Being grateful for our bodies is an important thing to do. How else will we appreciate all of the amazing things they allow us to do? We need to be thankful that our legs are strong so that we can run, dance, and swim. Our arms are perfect so that we can hug people we love and lift items that are too heavy to lift alone. And we need to be appreciative of our eyes so that we’re able to see the beautiful world that’s around us.
It is beneficial to both our mental and physical health. Thanks to the fact that we live in a society which often divides body types into categories, many of us struggle with body image. We can easily get caught up in thinking about other people’s bodies and forgetting what little imperfections we have. But being grateful for your body is a great way to start living in the present moment.
Being appreciative of your body’s capacity to support you gives you a sense of being grounded. Make time today to be thankful for your body and all it can do, no matter how hard or easy it’s sometimes to do. We could all benefit from being grateful for the body we have. But to do so, you must take care of your body.
Below is a collection of I am grateful for my body quotes that will give you some helpful tips on how to be more thankful for your body.
I am Grateful for My Body Quotes
I am grateful for having a body that can do so many incredible things. My body is strong, flexible, and curious. I love how it moves with ease, jumps, walks with confidence, touches others with affection, and tastes the world with curiosity.
1. I am grateful for my body. It allows me to hold my loved ones, see the world, play with my children, feel pleasure and pain, and do things that bring me joy.
2. I am grateful for my body. I appreciate all its flexibility, strength, and endurance. Through countless hours of practice, training, and positive reinforcement, it has become all I desire it to be. It is a true testament to what good health can do for the human spirit.
3. I am grateful for my body, and the gift it gives me every single day. It runs to where I want to go, it carries me when I need to be carried, it rests when I need rest, and it works hard when it needs to. It is strong and alive, and my heart beats in its chest.
4. I am grateful for my body, which allows me to feel the sun on my skin, enjoy the breeze against my cheeks, and run through fields with abandon. I am grateful for this body that wakes me in the morning and keeps me going throughout the day.
5. I am grateful for my body, which has served me so well over the years. I have a strong heart, a flexible spine and muscles that work wonders. I am thankful for being healthy enough to get up in the morning and start living life again.
6. I am grateful for my body. I know now that some of my past problems were nothing but worries about how things would be for me in the future. All those troubles about what might happen never did materialize. Instead, I found happiness and peace of mind in the present moment.
7. I am grateful for my body, both strong and soft. I am grateful for its capabilities, endurance, and power. I am grateful for the sensations it can experience, interpret, and respond to.
8. I am grateful for my body. I know it moves me, keeps me going, takes me places and makes me do things I never knew were possible. My body is my friend, my partner, and it always tells the truth if I just listen to what is happening to it.
9. I am grateful for my body, and I am thankful that it carries me wherever I need to go.
10. I am grateful for my body because it enables me to experience the richness of life in this world. I am grateful for my mind because it helps me understand myself, others and the world. I am grateful for my spirit, as bringing depth to my soul.
11. I am grateful for my body. My body is strong and capable of many things. It supports me in so many ways. I am thankful that it can move, feel its way around the world, run and dance, and lift heavy objects.
12. I am grateful for my body. While I look forward to ageing gracefully and feeling better as time passes by, I am grateful today that my body is healthy and helps carry me through life’s challenges.
13. I am grateful for my body which allows me to walk, run, jump, and dance. I am grateful for my feet which carry me where ever I want to go.
14. I am grateful for the health, strength, and ability my body provides me. I allow it to heal itself without involving doctors or medications if at all possible.
15. I am grateful for my body. I honour it by eating a well-balanced diet, staying in shape, and exercising. I take care of myself with regular health screenings and doctor visits.
16. I am grateful for my body. I feel it as a vessel that carries me through this world with grace, stability, and power. I am grateful for the way it holds me up each time I stand on my feet, and that it gives me the ability to touch others.
17. I am grateful for my body as it has carried me through so many experiences, known its limits and pushed beyond them. It has enabled me to feel the excitement of life, swims in the ocean, climb mountains and hike through forests, run along city streets on sunny days and look up at the stars on clear nights.
18. I am grateful for my body. Through pain and suffering, it has been there for me, reminding me that I can survive anything if I am strong enough. It has given me a supportive place to sleep when I needed it most; an energy source when I was weak; a shield from elements that could have done me harm. Through all of this, I have learned what strength looks like, feels like, and means.
19. I am grateful for my body and its strength, agility, and beauty. My body keeps me alive and allows me to stand tall. It enables me to see and hear, dance, sing, and move with joy.
20. I feel grateful for my body because it allows me to do what I love and live the life I have dreamed of. I am thankful for my health, strength, flexibility, and endurance.
21. I am grateful for my body. It is strong and sturdy, it gives me feelings that other people may not be able to understand. I am grateful for my body because it allows me to take risks and face challenges with the belief that the odds are in my favour.
22. I am grateful for my body because it allows me to love myself fully and wholly like no other person can, even if they try.
23. I am grateful for my body. It is the vehicle that allows me to live and love the world. When I come home at night, my body makes me feel safe, and when I wake up in the morning, my body makes me feel alive and ready for anything.
24. I am grateful for my body. For it allows me to move and see, hear and taste. I am grateful for my hands that can hold the things I value most. I am grateful for my eyes that allow me to see art, nature, and each living being that inhabits this world. I am grateful for my ears that allow me to experience music and communicate with others and the sounds of nature.
25. I am grateful for the health my body has given me. It enables me to enjoy the pleasures of life, such as skiing and swimming, and it’s strong enough to live a full and active life.
26. I am grateful for how my body keeps me alive, how it feels when I exercise, and how it has supported me through everything.
27. I am grateful for my body. It’s the home of my mind and the vessel of my soul. It moves me forward, carries me up and down, gives me pleasure and strength, enables me to create, and protects me from harm. I thank my body for its gifts by taking the time to care for it.
28. I am grateful for my body, which works so well most of the time, and is big with the possibility of more life.
29. I am grateful for my body which gets me where I need to go. Although sometimes, it doesn’t cooperate with me, I’m still grateful for it.
30. I am grateful for my body. I know that it’s strong and capable, giving me the physical power to carry out activities in my day-to-day life. And yet, my body is also sensitive and vulnerable; it needs protection, healing, and rest. By taking care of my body and listening to what it needs today and tomorrow instead of just today, I can live longer, happier years.
31. My body is my best tool- sharp, strong and adaptable. I am grateful for its strength, humour and warmth. It will take me wherever I need to go.
32. I am grateful for my body. I bring these physical gifts into the world: strong arms and legs, soft skin, and eyes that can see beauty in others and the world around me.
33. I am grateful for my body, how it keeps me alive, how it moves me and protects me. I smile with joy because of it.
34. I am grateful for my body because it is strong, resilient, and able to function in a variety of settings.
35. I am grateful for my body. It has carried me through so many adventures. I am grateful for my arms, legs, and feet which have served me well on Earth. I am grateful for my ears and eyes which have seen beautiful things, touching on both the ordinary and extraordinary. I am grateful to be able to experience new ways of seeing this world in colour or black and white, or in any other way that my neurons fire together. It is a gift to be here now.
36. I am grateful for my body. I am grateful for the breath that flows through it. I am grateful for the blood that courses through its veins and arteries, bringing nourishment and energy to every cell. I am grateful for my eyes and ears, for their ability to perceive beauty and truth in this world. I am grateful for my mind seeking truth, beauty, and goodness in all things.
37. Thanks to my healthy diet and exercise, I feel strong and fit. When I hurt myself, I can take care of the problem quickly and make a full recovery without too many setbacks.
38. I am grateful for my body. I am grateful for the way it takes care of me. I want to take care of it in turn, so that we can both serve our higher purpose and enjoy each other for longer.
39. I am grateful for my body. I am grateful that I have such a strong and resilient body, that it gets me where I need to go, and does all the things I ask of it. My body is resilient and strong. I am grateful for my beautiful mind and its unique capacity for problem-solving, learning, and creativity.
40. I am grateful for my body, which works tirelessly to keep me alive. It is designed for so much more than the act of sitting in an office chair or using a standing desk. My body has a mind of its own and does what it needs to do without any thought from me — and yet it can still be influenced by positive or negative words and emotions.
41. I am grateful for my body, which brings me so much pleasure. I am grateful for the many ways I experience sensation and how my sensory system, brain, and mind work together to produce it.
42. I reflect on how very grateful I am for my body. It’s the ability to move and feel whole and complete. How grateful I am for the feeling of relaxed joy that comes with feeling completely whole, complete, and supported.
43. I am grateful for my body, and I appreciate it; its size and shape, its strength and flexibility. I am grateful for my body because it cares for me every day: circulating oxygen to my lungs, protecting me from injury, and digesting my food so that I can live. I am grateful for the many ways in which my body is strong: the ability to lift heavy objects; the agility to bend quickly in any direction at any time; the sensitivity of touch through fingertips, toes, lips, and skin.
43. I am grateful for my body. I was made just the way I am, and my body is perfect as it is.
44. I am grateful for my body and the ability to move around. I want to stay fit by eating healthy, walking, and exercising regularly.
45. I am grateful for my body, which houses my thoughts and emotions. I appreciate how it works tirelessly to keep me going every day, even when I’m not feeling it. My body supports me in my quest to live a meaningful life and find peace within myself.
46. I am grateful for my body: strong and capable, flexible, and resilient. I am grateful for the countless hours of practice which taught me to move with ease and confidence. I am grateful for the parts of my body that perform well in challenging circumstances, such as completing a marathon or climbing some big mountains.
47. My body has been a vehicle for everything I have done in life. It has carried me through thick and thin, helped me climb mountains and go on adventures, get dressed, and work hard.
48. I am grateful for my body. It has carried me through the depths of despair and the heights of joy. It has served by side through wars, family squabbles, sports and games. My body is strong, flexible, and healthy. I am thankful for the wonderful gift that is my body.
49. I am grateful for my body, my strength, my health, and my ability to achieve what I set out to do.
50. I am grateful for my body, which carries me through life, helps me to experience joy and pleasure, gives me physical intimacy with others, and sustains my health.
This collection of I am grateful for my body quotes includes how you can be grateful for your body, and helps you remember there is so much to be thankful for right now. Please drop your comment, and share the post with others. Thanks.