Feeling unwell can make it hard for you to concentrate and do your work properly, so it’s important to deal with your feelings as well as your physical symptoms. This is because being sick, tired or exhausted will make you lack the needed motivation to get out of bed in the morning.
It’s important to get medical advice if you think you might be ill, but it’s also normal to feel a bit under the weather when you’re stressed or worried about something.
It is, however, frustrating when you are really ill and need to get help but don’t know how to explain your feelings to your friends and family.
This list of I am ill quotes were tailor-made to will help you accurately explain how ill you are.
I Am Ill Quotes
I’m feeling really sick. This flu is getting worse every second, and I am so stressed out right now. I don’t want to be ill at all; I cannot wait to get better. I wish there was something I could do to speed up my recovery.
1. I’m so sick. I can’t even describe how cold and sweaty my hands are, how my throat is sore, how my throat hurts terribly. And I’m just sitting here looking outside, not saying anything because my voice could go away any second.
2. I’m really, really stressed out right now. I feel like crap. I’m exhausted, and my head’s pounding. I don’t even want to go to class.
3. I feel awful. I’m really tired and weak, and I can barely stand up straight. My head is spinning, and my face feels hot.
4. I’m feeling so sick right now. I’m just hoping I’ll feel better soon, but I’m worried about how long this will take.
5. I’m sick and tired of feeling bad. I need to get moving, but the sadness is pulling me down.
6. I’m not doing well. I need all the healing power of your love and light to counteract this horrible virus.
7. I’ve got the flu, and I’m not getting better.
8. It’s all coming apart. I can’t remember what it felt like to feel good at all. How did I end up here? I just wish the pain would stop.
9. I know what it’s like to live with constant pain. I can’t sleep at night, and I’m not as active as I used to be.
10. I have been feeling very feverish, and my throat is hurting like hell. I may have to call off work soon.
11. I am suffering from a migraine. This is the worst ever, and I feel like I’m going to lose my mind.
12. With each passing day, my condition seems to be getting worse. I can’t keep up with the medications at all.
13. When I am ill and can’t get up, I remind myself that no matter how sick I feel, I have to do what’s right for me.
14. I don’t want to be sick another day in my life! I refuse to be sick because of that stupid virus that comes around every year.
15. I’m so ill, I can barely move.
16. When I am ill, I am weak. I know I have to do what’s right for me, but getting to the doctor is really hard. Even though my head understands, my body just won’t let me get up.
17. I’m feeling under the weather today. I just hope this doesn’t last for long.
18. I can’t even describe how sore and dry my throat is. It’s like someone’s using a cheese grater on it. I feel sick.
19. I’m fed up with being sick. I want to feel better again.
20. I’m so sick and tired of feeling bad. I need to get moving, but I don’t want to feel that way anymore.
21. I am sick and tired of feeling sick. I want to feel good again.
22. I must be seriously ill. I have no energy left!
23. I’m really not feeling well. It started with a sore throat, and I couldn’t stop coughing. My head hurts, my eyes are watering, and I feel disgusting.
24. I’m not doing well. I need all the healing power of your love and light to counteract this horrible virus. I love you and am so glad you’re here for me today!
25. When you feel ill but still have to get up and go to work, it’s a really terrible situation, and that’s what I am facing right now.
26. I am ill, I am sick. I cannot get out of bed, and I can’t walk, so please leave me alone.
27. I have been living with a cold and sore throat for almost 2 weeks, and I’m exhausted. I’m sick of the runny nose and feeling snuffly all day. My energy levels are low, and I’ve tried everything under the sun to feel better (including some things my doctor said not to do). I need some help now.
28. I’m so sad I feel terrible. I want to feel better again.
29. Every day, I feel ill, worse than the day before. I just can’t take the pills anymore.
30. I’m so sick and not well. I’m doing the best that I can. I just hope tomorrow is a better day.
31. I’m so sick of being so sick.
32. The cold and flu are taking over my body, and it’s been days since I’ve felt like myself.
33. I just need one more sunny day to get better.
34. I have a terrible fever and headache. I’m falling apart.
35. I’m sick. I’m tired. I need a break.
36. I am dying. I can’t get out of bed, and I can’t walk, so please leave me alone.
37. I am ill, and I am lost, trying to find a way to escape this pain.
38. I am the human equivalent of a salad bar. I am full of healthy toppings but completely lacking in flavour.
39. Day by day, I’m getting worse. I can’t keep up with the medications at all.
40. Every day, I’m left feeling awful. I can’t seem to function at work or even around my family.
41. I’m not going to lie. I’m ill. And I don’t feel very good.
42. I feel so sick. I can barely make it to my bed. I feel like the world is quicksand, and I’m sinking fast. But don’t worry, this will pass soon.
43. I’m always so sick. I don’t know why. Sometimes, when I am really, really sick, I think, “OK, this is the last time I’ll ever feel like this.”
44. When you’re so sick that your doctor won’t let you eat, drink or have medication until you recover.
45. I am so sick that I can hardly get out of bed this morning.
46. I’m so sick I can hardly stand it. But that’s not a reason to be depressed. It’s a reason to feel great!
47. My eyeballs are burning the candle at both ends, my throat is parched, and I don’t know how much longer I can keep this up.
48. I am sick, and I am tired. But so is the world. We have to wake up and start taking care of ourselves.
49. I’m sicker than a dog, but that’s not going to stop me from taking a selfie.
50. Sometimes, I just don’t feel healthy. I have to remind myself that it’s important to do the right thing, even when I don’t feel like it.
51. I won’t deny it; sometimes, I am so sick that the thought of getting up and going to the gym is overwhelming. Just knowing the effort, I need to put in seems too much for my aching body.
We hope these I am ill quotes will help you explain how you feel to your family and friends when you are next sick.