The common statement is ” I am grateful”, but have you ever heard someone say “I am more than grateful”? It sounds uncommon, right? Gratitude, my friend, is not a function of what you have but a function of who you are. The joy of gratitude is easy to acquire, and once acquired, it is extremely hard to lose, including the ability to be more than grateful for the smallest things.
Being grateful is an important part of being content with what and whom God has given to you. It helps you realize there is more to this life than simply looking out for the best in all things. All these and more are the reasons why these I am more than grateful quotes are prepared for you to select anyone at all that best expresses your confession of gratitude to others.
I am more than grateful quotes are a way to express your gratitude to others. You can appreciate the people in your life by thanking them and acknowledging the role they play in your life.
I Am More Than Grateful Quotes
I am more than grateful that I am blessed to be alive to experience the world through my eyes and to communicate with others through my words. My life is full of so much, and I hope I can make a difference in your life and my own.
1. I am more than grateful for the opportunities in life that have allowed me to inspire others and make a difference in their lives.
2. I am more than grateful for the things you have done. I am thankful for the people who loved and cared for me.
3. I am extremely grateful for everything in my life. I am grateful for all the blessings, joy and love bestowed upon me throughout my life.
4. My joy knows no bounds, and I am more than grateful for every opportunity that has come my way.
5. In all that life offers, I am grateful for what I have.
6. I am extremely grateful for the blessings in my life. Each day I live is a gift I have been given, and I intend to enjoy every moment.
7. My joy is full, and I am more than grateful for all the blessings in my life. My deepest gratitude goes out to God, who has given me many wonderful things in my life. I am blessed with a loving family, good friends and a job providing financial stability.
8. I am more than grateful for each day and life I have lived.
9. I am so grateful for the path of life I’ve been given. It has blessed me with so many wonderful experiences and friendships.
10. I will always be grateful for the blessings in my life. I am more than grateful for all the people in my life who make me a better person.
11. Happiness envelopes my heart, and I am very grateful for my life and the lives of those I love. It is always better to give than receive.
12. I am more than grateful for the day and thankful that I still have so much to experience. I want to live a life full of happiness and joy, but nothing is guaranteed. It’s up to us to make the most of every minute we’re alive.
13. I am more than grateful to have the opportunity to make a living doing what I love.
14. I am grateful for being alive and doing what I love.
15. My joy is full, and I am grateful to have been allowed to live this life. And every day is another chance for me to make the most of it.
16. I am extremely grateful for the opportunity to serve others and be their teacher and friend. I am blessed beyond measure.
17. I am more than grateful for the blessings in my life and thankful for everything that is happening to me.
18. It is a privilege, and I am more than grateful for the people I love and those who are like family.
19. I am grateful for the lessons I have learned this year. They have taught me to be a better person, and I am so glad that these memories will stay with me forever.
20. I am more than grateful for all my blessings. I am a blessing to others because of my love for myself.
21. There is no greater reward than being of service to those you love. I am more than grateful for each day that I can do so, and I hope to be able to do more in the future.
22. I thank the people who have inspired me, and I am more than grateful for everything I have been blessed with.
23. I am grateful for all the experiences and moments that have shaped me into who I am today.
24. Thank you to all the people who love, support, and inspire me. I couldn’t do any of this without you.
25. I am here to remind you that all the things that came your way in life were meant to challenge and stretch you. You have nothing to be sorry for. You have everything to be grateful for.
26. With all I have been through and how I still find myself in this world, I am so more than grateful.
27. I am more than grateful for all the many blessings in my life and always want to share this with others.
28. I am more than grateful for the things I have, more than I can say. But it is your love that has brought me so very near to God.
29. Happiness fills my heart, and I am more than grateful for the opportunities that have come my way, but I know it won’t always be this easy. Thank you for being so supportive and encouraging me to keep going!
30. I am more than grateful for the opportunities I have been given, but it is up to me to make the most of them and use them to their fullest potential.
31. I am more than grateful for all the gifts I have been given. I try to give something back to the people who have helped me make it this far.
32. Thank you for being a part of this family. I am more than grateful.
33. I am grateful for my health, a loving family, and a great job.
34. I am grateful for every day, whether it’s a good one or bad. I am grateful for the good things in my past and looking toward the future to see what God has in store for me next. Life is full of struggles and apprehensions but seeing God through all of it is enough to keep me going.
35. My heart is filled with gladness, and I am grateful for having had a chance to meet you and for all the time we spent together. I hope you can enjoy your day as much as I enjoyed being with you.
36. Grateful for all of the blessings in my life, but most importantly thankful for you, who chose to be a part of it.
37. Thank you for being patient with me. Thank You for understanding my need to take time off. Thank You for always believing in me. I am more than grateful for the unwavering trust you have for me.
38. I have learned that you can never get something for nothing. The greatest reward you can ever get is the gift of self-acceptance.
39. I am more than grateful for my life and the opportunities I’ve been given. I am blessed.
40. My heart knows no bounds, and I am more than grateful for the beautiful life God has given the people who are a part of it and me.
41. I am more than grateful to have the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful community. I am so grateful for my family, friends and the people who inspire me daily.
42. I am more than grateful for the people in my life who have supported me, believed in me and helped me become the woman I am today.
43. Gladness fills my heart, and I am more than grateful. My whole life is a gift. I am so lucky to be me and have what I have. I don’t take it for granted.
44. I am more than grateful for all of the blessings in my life. I am grateful for my health and strength, for being able to create a positive change in my life and for every good thing in this world.
45. I am more than grateful for the little golden moments in life. I savour them and cherish them dearly. They make me who I am today.
46. My heart is thankful for my health, family and friends.
47. I am more than grateful for the gifts and blessings in my life, but I am thankful for the opportunity to reflect on them and be inspired.
48. I am grateful for my friends, who are always there when I need them.
49. I am grateful for the good and bad. Grateful for who I am and what life has brought me. I am grateful for every moment, present and past.
50. In a world with so much negativity and drama, I want to thank you for being an anchor of positivity.
51. I am grateful to have all of you around me. I hope that we can all continue to grow together as a group.
52. I am more than grateful for my life and all that surrounds me. Thank you for being part of it.
53. I am more than grateful for the life that I have. It’s beautiful and brings unexpected joys and happiness every day.
54. I am grateful for this opportunity to live my dreams.
55. I am more than grateful for everything I have been given. I will make the most of every moment; it may be the only chance I get to enjoy all that life has to offer.
I sincerely hope you got the line of thoughts you are looking for in this collection that shows how grateful you are for any and everything. Feel free to kindly drop your comments below. And share these I am more than grateful quotes.