Sometimes we feel like there isn’t enough time in the day, and that’s why we are so busy. At times like this, we all get anxious, and the most common response to the feeling of nerves is to avoid responsibility. In order to do that, people usually employ excuses not to do things they don’t want to do. If they’re sad that you have to work overtime or on weekends, show them that you’re sorry but happy that they actually care.
It’s good to apologize when you’re wrong and bad to be needlessly guilty over it. That’s a lesson that many of us learn at a young age. It wasn’t until recently that I put all the pieces together on how to apologize to someone else properly. I’ve done this since, and how it’s helped my relationship with family and friends.
The quotes are creative and relatable, especially for people who are always busy. If you’re looking for a perfect way to apologize to your boss or colleagues for being taken away from important work – this is the best collection of sorry for being busy quotes that will make them easily forgive you.
I Am Sorry For Being Busy Quotes
I am sorry for being busy and not being able to reply to your messages. I am so busy at work, in the middle of a project, and I can’t find the right time to reply to you. But I promise that I will read and reply as soon as I have time.
1. I am sorry for being busy! I am working hard and will try to update more often. Have a great day.
2. I truly am sorry for being so busy. I have had a lot on my plate lately.
3. We’re all so busy that we don’t always have time to be sorry for ourselves.
4. We can’t control how busy we are. We can only control our attitude and how we treat others when busy. I am sorry for being busy.
5. Sorry for being too busy to reply to your messages. I promise to get back to you as soon as possible.
6. I’m sorry I’ve been so busy lately; I’ll try to make it up to you by giving you more attention.
7. I’m sorry I can’t blog more often and for being too busy. But I promise I’ll make up for it tomorrow.
8. I’m sorry I haven’t updated you on my life lately. I’ve been really busy with my internship, school and other activities that are in between.
9. I am sorry for always being busy, and for not always being available. But I promise to try and squeeze you in when I am free.
10. I’m sorry that I’ve been so busy lately. It’s not personal; it is just because of work. I will make it up to you.
11. I’m so sorry I can’t be there right now to respond to your message, but please know that I read it and got what you were saying.
12. I’d rather be busy than bored. But now I’m sorry for being busy, but I’ve got a lot to accomplish.
13. I’m sorry for being busy. I’ll take some time off to think about things and reflect on my priorities.
14. I’m sorry for being so busy. I promise I’ll make time for you soon.
15. I’m sorry for being busy. I promise to apologize more from now on and create time for you.
16. I am sorry for being so busy with my busyness that I can’t even remember to say sorry.
17. I’m sorry I can’t text you. I’m sorry I don’t see you enough. I’m sorry it’s been so long since we’ve talked. Please don’t be mad at me; these are all comments on myself and how busy I am.
18. I am sorry that I was too busy yesterday to reply to your message. It will not happen again, promise.
19. I am sorry for being busy for not always online. Sorry, I’m not always here to help you out. There are so many things that I want to do and say, but I can’t be with you all the time.
20. I’m sorry I can’t reply to your comment. I’m really busy at the moment. Sorry, I’m busy. I’ll be in touch when I’m not.
21. Sorry I haven’t been posting. I have been very busy, but I am trying to catch up, so thank you for your patience and understanding.
22. I’m sorry for being busy. I promise to do better next time. I wish I could spend more time with you, but it is not possible right now.
23. I’m sorry I haven’t been able to get back to you. My life has been crazy, and I’ve been super busy.
24. I’m sorry I haven’t been able to respond to your requests in a timely manner. I have been really busy. I promise to get back to you.
25. I’m sorry for being busy. I can’t respond to every message that comes in. I’ve been swamped with work lately and am trying to catch up.
26. Sorry for not giving you the attention you deserve, but I’ve been so busy lately that I haven’t had time to call. Hope you understand.
27. Sorry for being busy; I promise to make more time for you and the things you love.
28. Sorry for being busy, but I promise to try harder to be more present.
29. Sorry for being busy. No, really: I’m sorry for being busy. It’s hard to find time to do everything, so I’ll make this quick.
30. Sorry for being so busy today. I didn’t realize how long I didn’t talk to you today.
31. Sorry I’ve been so busy lately. I would love to chat, but I have too much going on myself. I promise to make it up to you.
32. Sorry for being busy. I have these moments when my entire world falls apart; then I realize it was only made of stuff that was never as important to me as you were.
33. Sorry for being busy. I’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible.
34. Sorry for being busy this weekend. I guess I don’t have time to eat and sleep. I promise I’ll make it up to you someday.
35. I just wanted to let you know that I’m sorry if I didn’t answer your messages/texts, but I was really busy; please understand.
36. Sorry I’m so busy. It’s hard to keep up with everything.
37. Sorry I’ve been so busy today, but I still have time to chat with you guys. I’ll catch up as soon as I can.
38. Sorry for being so busy. I am really trying to get back on track and also get some things done this week.
39. Sorry for being so busy, but I’m on a mission to get this out there. I promise to make it up to you.
40. Sorry for being so busy, I got some new business, and I’ve been busy with things. I’ll be back soon.
41. Sorry for being so busy, but I’m trying to work through all my to-do lists. Keep it up, and we’ll get it done soon.
42. Sorry that I was busy and unable to respond to your message in time. Please know that I value our business relationship and hope you will look for me when you’re ready to move forward.
43. Sorry for being busy. I didn’t get back to you sooner. Things have been hectic lately. Being a student comes with lots of crazy deadlines and stressful assignments.
44. Sorry for the delay; I’ve been overwhelmed with work and other things. But I promise to make this up to you. Sorry for being busy.
45. I’m so sorry for always being busy and for not replying to your messages. Sorry, we’ve been distracted by all the things in our lives that are just so much more important than you at this moment.
46. I’m so sorry for being so busy and not communicating as much as I should. I’m trying to catch up, but my email inbox is a real mess, and I keep forgetting to send you messages.
47. Sorry that I’m not around much, but it’s because I was busy. I hate when I’m busy. It’s like being an introvert trapped in a social world full of extroverts.
48. Sorry I have been so busy and haven’t been able to get back to you. I promise I’ll make it up to you soon.
49. Sorry I haven’t gotten back to you yet. I have been super busy. Please understand.
50. I’m really sorry, I’ve been too busy to check my email lately. It’s been hard keeping up with everything, especially since school has started.
Life gets monotonous if we don’t keep ourselves entertained. In our busy lives, we feel the need to apologize for being too busy and neglecting people. A lot of the time, we just don’t have time for our friends and parents because of work. We not only need time but also a little reminder that there’s nothing wrong about saying sorry for being busy.
We hope you enjoyed these funny sorry for being busy quotes. Maybe the next time you find yourself in front of a group trying to figure out why they’re not responsive, because they are on Facebook, or Twitter, or Instagram, you’ll think back to this list and do your best to avoid this reaction.