Being busy can mean many things. It could be a state of mind where you feel like there is never enough time for what you want to do or to see your friends and family. It could be an obstacle that makes it difficult to enjoy your life because you think about work too much. The truth is that everyone is busy from time to time, but being busy does not have bad connotations. People enjoy being busy, and it brings them joy too.
When we say busy like a bee, it might not always be about the rush but the amount of work you do in one day. If you feel like your life is just one big blur and you’re constantly working to enjoy it, then I’m sure you’re busy as a bee!
Yeah, these busy like a bee quotes might make you think I’m talking about something else entirely. But no, I’m talking about the ability to get things done in a minimal amount of time and with healthy doses of a passive income!
Busy Like a Bee Quotes
Busy Like a Bee is all about finding balance in your life, between work and play. We’re here to inspire you with quotes, tips and tricks to help you find it! Be busy like a bee. Bee is busy, but he doesn’t have time to hate on others.
1. Busy as a Bee is the best way I know to keep me from thinking too much and to feel as though I’m alive.
2. The only thing for busy bees is that it has no time for sorrow.
3. I may not be creative, but my work is a masterpiece. I’m just a busy bee.
4. You’re never too busy to be a good listener and don’t have time to worry about what’s going on outside your comfort zone.
5. You don’t have to be busy all the time. You just have to be busy enough.
6. We are busy like bees, stamping our claim on life, we’re constantly busy, and so far, there’s no place to rest.
7. It’s good to be busy, and it’s good to have plans, but do not let your plans ruin your dreams.
8. One has to be busy to avoid the plague, yet it’s hard to keep busy as a bee. But if you can dream, dream now. If you can think, think about how you’ll achieve that dream.
9. Bees are never as busy as they seem. They’re just moving at the speed of light.
10. I’ve been busy all my life and couldn’t figure out why. I think it’s time to slow down and have a little time to think.
11. The Busy Bee has no time for sorrow. She makes Honey and spreads it through the world, so everyone can have some of the sweetness she found.
12. If you can dream, dream now. If you can think, think about how you’ll achieve that dream and fly like the butterfly you are.
13. The busy bee has no time for melancholy. It doesn’t deter by pain or tears; she wins her life with every sting.
14. When an issue comes up that is causing worry and stress, it’s important to keep yourself busy. Find something else to do – an action plan or a distraction. Remind yourself of the power that you have over your own actions.
15. Do not sit still; Do not be idle; Do not love these inactivities. Bestow your ear on everyone. Do not be too fond of sleep: Life is long, life is difficult; Awake and work hard at the beginning will be blessed.
16. I am a bee; I love to fly around and have fun. I have a busy day ahead of me, and I am looking forward to it.
17. Bees are not just busy; they’re overworked.
18. No time to grieve, no time to think. A busy bee must keep moving forward.
19. Be busy like a bee. Practice your craft and keep on going.
20. Do not forsake the busy bee, or the busy bee shall forsake you. When the busy Bee begins to think, it works like a Man.
21. When a bee is busy, it seems there’s no time for anything else. But bee’s life is filled with calm and busy moments that pass almost too quickly to notice.
22. We live in a busy world where most of us feel like we are running out of time. We often forget to take the time not just to do but be, breathe and enjoy every moment.
23. There is no better time to start living life and taking it by the bee than now.
24. Living life to the fullest is like a bee who visits every flower and lightens up every place he goes.
25. With a busy bee, there’s no time to think, to feel, no space to wonder why.
26. If you want to forget your worries, just focus on your work. If you’re sitting there twiddling your thumbs, it will not do you any good.
27. When you have so much on your plate, it’s easy to lose sight of who you are. When you find yourself in that place, push through and embrace this moment because the busy Bee has no time for sorrow.
28. I’ve never seen the world or the stars, but I know I’m as busy as a Bee. They will perish if they do not obtain their Honey.
29. I am busy as a bee, buzzing through the day. I am happy with the way I live my life.
30. As busy as time seems, it’s never as busy as you are.
31. Keep working to stay ahead of the game no matter how busy you are.
32. The Busy Bee has no time to stop. Busy like a Bee is how I am, and I cannot stop.
33. There’s no time to waste on sadness; don’t you know there’s always time to find a way, to start again.
34. What you are is what you get. So get busy living, or get busy dying.
35. The Busy Bee has no time for sorrow. The Busy Bee is always on the Move. He never stops to think of yesterday or tomorrow.
36. No time for sorrow. We work hard and play even harder.
37. It’s easy to get caught up in all the things that you need to do. But remember, a Bee is never as busy as it looks. It’s just that it can’t buzz any slower.
38. I keep busy with work hours and am happy with a busy life. I am not a dreamer. I’m busy like a bee.
39. As busy as time seems, the people in it are never too busy for those they love.
40. The Busy Bee is feisty. It’s occupied, busy, has a good life and doesn’t mind its busyness.
41. Busy doesn’t necessarily mean important. If you’re busy, you’re not lazy, but to be busy is to be important, to be useful and to be useful is to matter.
42. I was busy like a bee, a busy bee working day and night. I was so busy that I had no time to look at the sky and see the sun.
43. As a bee, you never take a day off. You always keep your eye on the prize and don’t let anyone or anything get in your way.
44. I’m a bee. I like to fill my days with small moments of joy and beauty.
45. The busy bee has no time for sorrow. If she flew, she’d be gone; But once you start the day, there’s no stopping it.
46. It’s just a busy world out there, with no time to live and no time to die, it’s just a busy day, and if you’re not busy, then you’re not doing what you should.
47. We’re always thinking, working, and creating new things. A Bee never stops moving forward.
48. The bee doesn’t know she is busy. She has a regular life and goes through it methodically and efficiently, working entirely without awareness of the passage of time while the world around her moves constantly.
49. Don’t let the busyness of your day get you down. Take time to be still, observe life and enjoy each moment.
50. The busy bee has no time to cry, and the busy bee has no time to grieve. It goes on with a song and has nothing to fear.
51. You don’t have to be the most productive person in the world, but you need to keep moving forward.
52. Busy like a bee, always moving, it sounds so fun, but I often find myself stung while trying to enjoy myself.
53. Don’t let the hustle of a busy day get you down. You got this!
54. It is necessary to be busy. Being busy means being useful. Being busy means being important. Being busy means being active, not passive.
55. Don’t let the busyness of today drive you crazy. It’s Just that Bee can’t buzz any slower.
56. Doing what I’m here to do, my work’s important, and there’s no doubt it’s what I do right now.
57. Make a plan, and set goals. Don’t be someone who sits there, lamenting about lost time. Make the most of your opportunities by working smarter, faster and better.
58. The busy bee has no time for sorrow. Life is too short to be anything but happy.
59. Take a breath, slow down, and remember that life is too short to be busy all the time.
60. Busy bee is the happiest kind of bee. His busyness saves lives by keeping the flowers safe, and his busyness keeps them from being bored.
61. When you have too much to do, you may lose yourself. In this situation, keep pushing forward, and remember that being busy is no excuse for an unprofessional attitude.
62. You’re never as busy as you think you are. Just get to work and start buzzing!
63. There is no time to sit back and allow sadness to overtake you. You must keep going, no matter how difficult it is.
64. Bee’s doesn’t know the meaning of “slow” or “stop”. They’re more focused on their mission.
65. Do you ever feel like life is going by in a blur? You’re not the only one. The fast pace of today’s world can make us forget to enjoy the little moments. That’s why we use bees as our inspiration to live happier, healthier life.
66. You may want to give up, to fall in defeat. But don’t! Keep pushing through every setback and every obstacle you face. You must fight, even when the odds feel insurmountable.
67. You don’t have to be busy to be productive. You just have to want it bad enough.
68. Don’t let the busyness of life keep you from being the best version of yourself.
69. I’m busy like a bee. My time is precious, and I’m working on the things that make life worth living.
70. I’m busy like a bee. I’m working all day, doing everything I have to do, and leaving the things I don’t have to do.
71. I work hard to give you my best, but I’m so busy that I don’t care if I’m not there for you when you need me best.
72. Busy bees don’t require instruction on the value of courage and perseverance. They don’t have time for sadness or depressive thoughts because they are too busy at work. Be active, buzz around, and live life to the fullest like a bee.
73. It’s never busy when you’re working hard to keep it moving.
74. The important thing is to keep busy. The best way to get rid of worry is to carry out some plan of action—even a simple one like keeping your hands on the wheel.
75. A busy bee keeps on working, not for the wealth he sees but for the treasure of his crown and the fame he’ll get.
76. I am a busy bee, and I keep buzzing because my work is not to wonder why but to know-how, to do what I set out to do and accomplish more every day.
77. Don’t let the busyness of your schedule rule your life. Be there for yourself and others, but don’t sacrifice your happiness.
78. Busy bees are always busy. They never stop, never rest, and because of their busy ways, they always stay efficient.
79. Be the busy bee that drinks from the flower of happiness.
80. Forget living a busy life. If you want to do something, now’s the time to go for it! Take a risk, make a change!
81. I’m a busy bee who keeps to the hive, meditates, and is not lazy.
82. It’s easy to make excuses for not getting enough exercise as a busy person. But it’s important to remember that even the busiest Bee can take a break now and then.
83. Success results from planning well and taking advantage of your chances. Create a plan, and set goals. Don’t waste your time. Make the most out of your opportunities by working smarter, faster and better.
84. The busy bee is never so busy as when working at its own sweet Will.
85. You will forget your worries if you do something productive — even small, like focusing on the task at hand.
86. There is never enough time, or say we’re too busy to care for ourselves. The excuses are endless. But you know what? You are important. Make today the day you start taking care of yourself. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have.
87. The busy bee has no time for sorrow, and the busy bee has no time for sleep. Only the busy bee knows how to fly, and if you want to touch the sky, you must be busy.
88. Every mortal is a busy bee, and busy bees act swiftly and hard.
89. You have to love yourself first. Sometimes we forget that and feel sorry for ourselves. But it’s important to remember we’re all busy bees, rushing from one thing to another. Be happy and content with where you are right now to enjoy what’s ahead on your journey.
90. When things get tough, remember who you are. Pick yourself up and keep moving forward, even if the path ahead is not clear. Keep your Chin up, and don’t let the naysayers get you down.
91. I don’t believe in life after death, but I do believe in the life we have right now. Like busy bees, we need to be busy to find the life we were born to live.
92. The busy bee has no time for sorrow. It Just buzzes around with a happy heart.
93. Don’t worry about what’s going on around you. Worry about what you’re doing next.
94. To be busy is to be important, as well as to be useful. The difference between a life of action and one of a dream is “action”.
95. No time to remember the good old days, but always happy to look forward to the future.
96. The busy bee has no time for sorrow, for sorrow is a thing of the past, and sorrow is something that we shouldn’t choose.
97. I am a busy bee. I was born to do a job, and my work is not to wonder why but to know how to work.
98. It’s the little things that matter most. Like a bee, I savour each moment of this beautiful day.
99. The Busy Bee has no time for sorrow, and the clock measures the hours of folly but wisdom. It’s the Queen and has the time for all things.
100. I always have a plan, I get things done, and I’m not afraid to admit that being busy is good. It means I’m on the right track.
101. I’ve had a busy life. Now I’m a busy bee, and I’m busy thinking when I’m not busy.
102. Every mortal is busy like a bee when he comes to the task destiny has set aside for him. Too busy to be slow, too busy to be a fool, too busy to be idle.
As the title suggests, these above posts contain busy like a bee quotes. We have put together the above busy-like-a-bee quotes for those interested in sharing some inspiration and living a life of influence with successful results.
In general, today’s ‘busy bees’ are likely to become the top leaders of tomorrow. The most successful people over the centuries have been those who could manage to work hard and produce results consistently.