Negativity hurts. It’s well-known that negative people hurt others (and themselves) more than the average person. They show elements of their personality that others would not. They can’t help it — negativity is something they have to overcome. But is it hard? Nope, not at all! I think you can do it too!
Are you a negative person? If you are, that’s fine, but at some point, you may want to think: is it really worth it? Are your negative thoughts helping you in any way? If not, then maybe it’s time to change your mindset. There are only two options here — a negative outlook or a positive outlook. You know that the way you see yourself is distorted due to the negativity you carry around with you.
Use these touching sorry for being negative quotes below to apologize for the aura of negativity you sometimes carry around you.
I Am Sorry For Being Negative Quotes
I am sorry for being negative. I hate to see you unhappy, even though it makes me feel better to criticize. But I really am trying my best to push myself and grow as a person. I promise to be better and start being positive. Please forgive me.
1. I am sorry for being negative. Sorry for not appreciating what you have. You’re awesome, just like I thought you were.
2. I am sorry for being negative; I’m just not feeling it. But I’ve got a great idea, and it’ll make you smile.
3. I’m sorry for being negative. I’ll try to be more positive and happy about life.
4. I’m sorry for being negative. I’ll try to be positive and optimistic from now on.
5. I’m sorry for being negative, but it’s hard to see the positive when something feels so unfair. I hope you feel that way too.
6. I am sorry for being so negative. I am trying to change, but it is a slow process.
7. I’m sorry I’m negative. I don’t mean to be, but sometimes it happens.
8. I’m sorry I was so negative. Maybe next time, I’ll try to remember to be positive and hopeful instead of always looking at the bad in everything.
9. I’ve been in a negative space. I’ve been misunderstood. I’ve let you down. All the things that come from being stuck in your head. But from here on out? I’m gonna be positive, no matter what happens.
10. I’ve found that being sorry is better than being right. Let’s get over the bad and move on to the good. I am sorry for being negative.
11. I’m sorry for being negative and always making you feel bad. I promise I’m going to be happy.
12. I am sorry for being negative and down on life. I’ve been through a lot lately, and it’s hard to see the good in things sometimes.
13. I’m sorry for being negative and spreading gloom. I know you’re more than capable of handling whatever comes your way.
14. I am sorry for being negative. I’ll try to be more positive from now on.
15. I’m sorry for being negative, I know it’s not good to be so cynical, but things aren’t always as great as they seem.
16. I’m sorry for being negative. I’m sorry for making you feel sad, anxious and unsure. I’m sorry that I don’t know how to handle and improve this situation. I don’t know what to say anymore.
17. I apologize for being negative, and I hope you can forgive me.
18. It’s hard to be positive when thinking about how things could be worse. I apologize for being negative; it isn’t a good look for me.
19. I have too much room to grow and am always guilty of being negative. But it is the only way I know how to feel secure. I am sorry for being negative. I promise to be positive.
20. I’m sorry for being negative. I know it’s not healthy, but I can’t help it. But I just want to be positive today.
21. I’m sorry for being negative, but I’m realistic. I know the world is hard, but we can make it better. If you take care of yourself first, then everything else follows.
22. I am sorry for being negative. Sometimes you just have to be sorry for being a negative person.
23. I apologize for being negative; it’s just that sometimes the way things look, you think they’re never gonna change. I promise to be positive.
24. I’m sorry I was negative today. I think it’s important to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and not assume they’re bad until proven otherwise.
25. Let’s start over. I’m sorry I’ve been negative lately, and let’s forget the past and move forward.
26. Sorry I am being negative. But you know what? It’s okay to be negative sometimes; we are human. But I promise to be positive.
27. Sorry for being negative. I just don’t want to see negative things in my life. I will try to be more positive.
28. I’m sorry for being negative. But I can’t help it. I promise to change and be more positive.
29. Sorry for being negative. I’ll try to be more positive in the future.
30. We can’t always be positive, but we can always be sorry. Sorry for being negative.
31. I wish I could be more positive, but lately, it feels like negative thoughts and worries define my day. Sorry for being negative.
32. I’m sorry for being negative, but I just can’t help it. I promise to change and be more positive.
33. I’m so sorry for being negative! I’ll be positive from now on and look forward to the next great adventure.
34. We make mistakes; we do things wrong. We don’t mean for that to happen, but it does. So sorry for being negative today.
35. Sorry for being negative. Be positive even if it’s hard because there is always something to be grateful for.
36. Sorry for being negative. I didn’t know. I didn’t know my words would hurt you. I’m sorry for not being there for you when you needed me most. I’m sorry that my words have hurt you, and the way I’ve acted has let you down.
37. Sorry for being negative. This is the part where I have to be real. But I am very positive about the future.
38. It’s easy to be negative, but it’s better to be productive. Sorry for being negative.
39. Sorry for being negative; that was thoughtless of me. I promise I will try harder next time to be positive.
40. Sorry for being negative. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better? Please forgive me.
41. I’m sorry for being negative all the time. I promise to be positive and supportive next time.
42. Thank you for being willing and wanting to see the best in me. Sorry for being so negative, but I’ll try to stop.
43. I’m sorry for being negative. We live in a world of negativity. So many, so loud. Such noise drowns out the good, and we get overwhelmed by it all.
44. I’m sorry if I’ve upset you with my negative thoughts. I hope you forgive me and understand that I don’t mean to hurt you.
45. Sorry I’m being so negative, but I want to be positive. I hope you will forgive me.
46. Sorry for being negative. I have a tendency to judge people, which is not a good habit to have. Please forgive me.
47. Sorry for being negative. I think it’s a good idea to point out the bad things and discuss how we can change them. Well, at least that’s what I want to do. I don’t mean to be negative.
48. Sorry for being negative, but I’m also positive; it’s just that my head is filled with all these thoughts.
49. Sorry for being negative and pessimistic. I’m trying to change that. Please forgive me for being negative.
50. Sorry I don’t have time to be positive, but if you see me being negative, please tell me because I am not myself. Sorry for being negative.
Remember that complaining is more likely to spread negative situations and potentially discourage other people, while being grateful and optimistic can help reinforce positivity, even in the direst of situations.
I hope that you enjoyed this collection of these I’m sorry for being negative quotes I could find, and I am sure that you will also appreciate them. As always, if you have any comments or suggestions for new posts, please leave them below.