It’s easy to get down and depressed when things go wrong. The bills pile up, the car gets repossessed, and your wife leaves you for a guy with a huge car who can pay her bills. When the world feels like it’s coming down around our ears, sometimes you have to get through things, and even if it seems bad now, things may look better tomorrow.
Life may be difficult for you now, or you may be going through some turmoil but that doesn’t mean it will stay that way when you’re facing hardship. Even if life seems hopeless, this is often not the case. On the surface, all sorts of bad things can happen, but you don’t know what’s behind these obstacles.
There is no way to predict the future, but when you are down, these comforting things may seem bad now quotes will lift your spirits and make you try harder to push back the cloud of melancholy.
Things May Seem Bad Now Quotes
There are times when things may seem bad, but they can get better. But it’s important to look at the bigger picture. If you’re struggling — mentally, financially, physically, or otherwise — know that you’re not alone and that things can change if you proactively make them better!
1. Things may seem bad now but will be good later – Never give up, always push through.
2. People are born to succeed. No matter what you’re going through right now, things will be better later on. And if you quit now, then success will never come your way.
3. Everyone goes through tough times, but the good times will follow, stay strong, stay positive and crush your goals.
4. Things may seem bad now, no matter the obstacles ahead. Your time will come. Be patient and know you can make it through anything.
5. Things may seem bad now, or you may be struggling, but it will get better. Don’t give up, keep on pushing!
6. It’s tough now, but it gets better. Keep your head up and keep moving forward.
7. Even when all hope is lost, things will always get better. Never stop working hard and always give your best effort.
8. Things may seem bad now, but remember – the sun always rises again. No matter what, don’t give up!
9. Things may look bad right now. But trust me, things are going to get better.
10. No matter how terrible things may seem today, good things are always around the corner. Stay motivated and inspired.
11. There will always be troubles in your life. It’ll seem like everything is coming down on you, but it’s important to realise that nothing lasts forever.
12. We all have times when everything seems to be against us. Just remember the darkest moments that we truly find ourselves.
13. Despite tough times, there is always hope. Remember that life gets better – even in the worst of circumstances.
14. Every day, the world changes in a way that shows us the future is brighter.
15. Do not let temporary setbacks keep you from your goals. You can overcome any challenge when you are determined to succeed.
16. When we permit ourselves to fail, we simultaneously permit ourselves to excel.
17. Things may seem bad now. Time will slowly heal the past, giving you the strength to face the future.
18. Things may seem bad now, but sometimes things happen for a reason.
19. Don’t give up. Never give up. Things may seem bad now but never surrender. Keep going, keep growing and make this day your day.
20. There’s no time to give up. Even when things seem bad, you can use your experience to get better. You can learn from your mistakes, get up and move forward.
21. Don’t give up hope. Your present situation isn’t your final destination. Things may appear dismal. However, you control your destiny.
22. It doesn’t matter what you’ve been through or how down you are; there’s always light at the end of the tunnel.
23. When life gets hard, and things seem worse than ever, remember that you are stronger than you think. The future holds all kinds of possibilities, so keep going!
24. We’ve all been there. Things can be tough. You get knocked down and feel like you’re up against a brick wall. It’s easy to feel things won’t improve, or you’ll never get out of a negative situation. But trust me when I say, after the storm passes, better times are coming.
25. You may be struggling now. But endure it because better days are ahead. You can get through this, and you will be better for it.
26. You might not see them right now, but there are better days ahead
27. Look at the stars. Look how they shine for you and everything you do.
28. Who you are today will be different from who you are tomorrow. Embrace your imperfections.
29. Things may seem bad now, but things will get better in time, so don’t give up.
30. Things may seem bad now but can change in an instant. You have to be willing to work hard and never lose hope.
31. Things may seem bad now, but eventually, everything will work itself out. Stay positive, be ready for the future, and don’t give up.
32. Sometimes, you’re going to face a bad situation. In the blink of an eye, your whole world can change. You might have a bad day at work or make an unforgivable mistake, or someone may do something unjust to you.
33. Things will always seem bad now, but it doesn’t mean they will stay like this.
34. Things may seem bad now, but we cannot foresee the future. We need to remember that many times, things are not what they seem, and there are beginnings behind all endings.
35. Life throws many curve balls. Sometimes, we feel like nothing is going our way, making us look at life from a pessimistic point of view. Whether you’re having a bad day or because you keep getting rejected, it’s important to look at the bright side of things every once in a while.
36. Things may seem bad now, but they aren’t so bad when considering things could be worse.
37. When everything seems to go wrong, depression and frustration are just part of life. And when things go wrong, it can be easy to allow yourself to get swallowed up by negative emotions. But remember, your worst day is someone else’s best.
38. No matter what happens in your life, I want you to remember that things will get better. Please don’t give up, folks; it’s all about the strength to face any challenge you might be facing.
39. It’s easy to dwell on what went wrong, but above all else, don’t forget to acknowledge the good. Keeping sight of the goodwill, keep your head high when others around you feel like they’ve hit rock bottom.
40. Everyone falls. Every day is a new opportunity to get back up. No matter how far you fall, there will always be a horizon to set your sights on. There are two ways of seeing the struggles in your life: you can either weaken from them or use them as motivation to become stronger.
41. There is nothing in this world that we cannot get through together. It’s a tough world out there, but as long as you have someone by your side and can handle all the struggles life throws at you, it’s so much easier.
42. Things may seem bad now, but they will get better? Sometimes you hear this during a rough patch in your life, and it can help you see a way through the struggle.
43. Things may seem bad now, but they will get better. You have to give it time, and everything will be all right.
44. Things may seem bad now, maybe even hopeless, but trust me, you will get through this.
45. It’s good to be confident in your abilities and work, but sometimes it’s easy to forget that things may seem bad now — but in the future, they will seem very good.
46. You should never give up on your lifelong dreams. You may reach a point where everything seems bad, but things may change in the future.
47. Don’t get discouraged. Keep moving forward. No matter how bad things become, there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
48. When things appear to be going bad, and when we feel as though everything is falling apart, it can feel like there’s nothing else to look forward to. Yet, in daily life – there are always silver linings that we need to learn to dig out and recognise.
49. Things may seem bad now, but they can get better. Perseverance is key. Hold on and push forward with your goals!
50. Life can throw some hard punches, but it’s not over. Sometimes, things don’t go your way, but that doesn’t mean things won’t get better.
It’s important to remember that the hard times will pass. Things may seem bad now, but they aren’t bad. You can use these hard times as an opportunity to grow as a person and discover new things about yourself, or you can give up and fall apart. The choice is yours.