We all feel pain in our hearts at one time or another. We feel it when we see someone else suffering or when we experience a personal loss. But there are other times when we feel this way because of what’s happening around us. This type of pain is usually felt when we see or hear about injustice, abuse and exploitation; cruelty to animals; poverty; war; terrorism; environmental destruction; human trafficking; and other forms of violence.
When this happens, many people search for ways to deal with their feelings of sadness and anger over these situations. Some seek comfort by watching the news or reading newspapers or magazines that cover stories about these issues. Others volunteer their time to help those who are suffering from poverty, hunger and homelessness in their communities. And some donate money to organizations that work to fight hunger, disease and corruption in developing countries around the world.
Feeling pain in one’s heart can be an important part of being human because it helps us to recognize when something is wrong — something that needs fixing so that everyone can be better off as a result. But feeling this way doesn’t always mean we should do something about it right away because sometimes we need more information before deciding what action to take next.
Below is a collection of I feel pain in my heart quotes that you can use to express the depth of your pain for a particular situation.
I Feel Pain in My Heart Quotes
I feel pain in my heart because there are people who don’t have food or water to drink, there are people who are dying because they don’t have a place to live, and there are people who can’t go to school because they don’t have money to pay for it.
1. I feel pain in my heart because I have been told that the person I love is gone for good. It’s hard to believe, that someone can just disappear right in front of you. The tears on my face are proof that life goes on even when you think it doesn’t. I will always miss you and remember what we did together.
2. I feel pain in my heart. I know there is no one to listen. The pain is intense, but it does not last long.
3. I tried to talk with someone, anyone. But they think I’m a liar. They don’t understand the dark feelings that rage inside me. The pain is always there. It slowly tears me apart until I can take no more.
4. Ouch. It hurts to see you go, with all those memories in our hearts and the end of a story that we both knew how to write. I wish it were not true but I can’t deny that it is – I feel pain in my heart.
5. I feel pain in my heart, eyes and mind because I lost the person who was special to me. I as a man felt that she was the one for me and I would do anything to get her back. She means everything to me that I don’t know how to live without her.
6. Sometimes I feel pain in my heart. it is not a physical pain that can be seen or felt. it’s a pain that makes me cry. I don’t know why I feel like this, but it is true.
7. I feel pain in my heart. It is a very negative experience that affects all aspects of our lives. Sometimes, we let it control us, which can lead to more pain. Or we ignore it, which means we suffer and become unable to enjoy the good things in life or even see them. Pain tells us something is wrong, so listen up!
8. I feel pain in my heart. I am in love with someone who doesn’t care about me and never understood how much I truly did care for them. The reality is, I’m a big disappointment to them. And the more I try to prove myself to them, the more they shut me out. When they fall short they blame me instead of themselves. After all, I’m just their little sister.
9. There is a pain in my heart. I feel like a burden, and there is no one to turn to. I do not have anyone that actually understands me, besides you.
10. I feel pain in my heart. I feel the pain at different times, but the feeling is the same; it brings tears to my eyes, and sometimes it makes me want to cry real loudly.
11. I feel pain in my heart. I’m having a hard time accepting that it might be ending already. At the same time though, I am so full of gratitude for the journey and all of its people, places, and events that made being alive so special.
12. I feel pain in my heart. This is the most unforgettable experience of my life. I just lost my job, and I am struggling to make ends meet. I am facing financial difficulties and other problems in life.
13. I feel pain in my heart. And this pain is not easy to get rid of. There are moments when I want to say a lot of things, but I can not find the way out. And there are moments when we just want to want to cry and scream at the top of our lungs, but we can not let ourselves get distracted. But if you keep quiet, life will always become monotonous, so fearlessly use your words and feelings.
14. The pain in my heart is a sign of love. The more you love someone, the stronger the feelings are and therefore so is the amount of hurt. When you love someone so much that you feel pain in your chest, then that’s when you know to hold on as it will never go away, only get better!
15. I feel pain in my heart. I see your smile but it’s not real. You seem as if you’re happy but how can you be when you’re lost in a place unknown? How can we be together if this is the only thing that stands in our way? My love for you is unlimited and it’s no lie, so why don’t you come back to me and let this love continue?
16. I feel pain in my heart because I don’t think that you care about me. It hurts to know that you don’t care. I will always love you but I can’t take your indifference towards me anymore.
17. I feel pain in my heart after reading the news today. It´s never easy to hear people suffering through so much. My heart goes out to those who are struggling right now, and I hope they receive the help they need.
18. I feel pain in my heart when they treat me so badly. I just want to make the person who hurt me realize the pain they caused, but it won’t happen.
19. The pain in my heart hurts so much that I am nearly breathless. The pain is heavy, and it never completely goes away. If only there was something to ease the pain, but there is not.
20. I feel pain in my heart every time I look at you. You are my everything, but there are so many hurdles to cross in our love story.
21. I feel pain in my heart and don’t know what to do. I feel overwhelmed, and I am unable to concentrate at work. I feel like there’s something wrong with me, but I’m scared to seek help as I’m too embarrassed.
22. I feel pain in my heart. It hurts to be so sad and unhappy. I want to cry out loud but I can’t do it because I know it will be a burden to others, who would feel sorry for me. The worst part is that this sadness has often been in my heart for many years which is not only making me have a miserable life but also making me sick.
23. I feel pain in my heart when I see homeless people who have nothing but clothes on their backs. I’m not sure why they are homeless, but it must be really scary.
24. I feel pain in my heart when I watch you go, I feel like the key to your heart is held by another. I don’t know why it hurts so much but I do know that it’s a fact of life sometimes people go away. Bye.
25. I feel pain in my heart at the thought of you leaving for so long. Please stay with me. I don’t want to be alone without you!
26. I feel pain in my heart when I see someone being bullied when I hear people criticizing each other, and when I hear people feeling bad about themselves and their looks.
27. I feel pain in my heart. I was told some things and I don’t really know what to believe. What should I believe? You are the only person I trust with my emotions and thoughts, please help me as I am losing ground in my mind and something is eating me up inside.
28. I feel pain in my heart when I see lovely, sunny days and it does not rain. I feel pain in my heart when I try to help someone, but they reject the help. I feel pain in my heart when a friend is going through a hard time and cannot talk to me about it. But, I am going to continue loving these people no matter what.
29. I feel pain in my heart I have the same problem with my heart and the doctor says it’s just angina. It feels like someone is pricking my chest and then it hurts so bad can hardly breathe. I feel like I can’t do anything. When lying down is one of the worst times for me but sometimes when standing or sitting too. This is a horrible feeling!
30. Sometimes my life feels like a failure, I just want to sit alone in a corner and cry. The world has brought me so much pain, and I can not help but wonder how long it will last.
31. I feel pain in my heart, I feel pain in my shoulders, too. The pain is constant, it’s aching, and I’m losing sleep. Nevertheless, I still keep going because it’s so much better than being around people who are negative and pessimistic. It’s not just the physical aspect that has got me down but also the mental one. Everyone has their down days but mine seems to be more intense than others and I have no idea why or how to control it.
32. I am feeling pain in my heart, it hurts so much. I just can’t bear this anymore, whatever is happening to me. I wish I knew what to do in order to make all these bad feelings go away, but for now, I have to accept that this is my life and there are no changes coming anytime soon.
33. I feel pain in my heart because I know that many people have no idea how to make a good/worthwhile life for themselves.
34. I feel a pain in my heart, that comes from a great distance. I feel a pain in my heart and it hurts, unlike any other time. It’s like the moon, lighting up the earth at night. So much do I love you, I have no power to express it.
35. When I see others in pain and suffering, I feel pain in my heart. I cannot stand to see this happen to someone. I would like to help those who are suffering from their situation, so that they will not lose hope, and can have the opportunity to have a better life.
36. I feel pain in my heart. I have always been troubled and hurting since a very young age. I find myself worrying about many things, most of which make little sense to me. I wish it would stop soon.
37. I feel pain in my heart because I don’t think you understand how much I love you. We have had many problems and disagreements, but eventually, we always make up. You are my soulmate and I want to share the rest of my life with you.
38. I feel pain in my heart. It’s like a needle is been pushed through my chest. I am just so stressed out that I don’t know what to do.
39. I feel pain in my heart, the problem is in my head. I can not control how I feel, it’s just the way it is. Sometimes there is nothing you can do to help. You try to do everything possible but there are some things you should let go of!
40. When I feel pain in my heart, sometimes it’s a good sign. It means I am alive and still have hope for the future. When I feel pain in my heart, sometimes it’s not a good sign and it means I’m miserable. But there is only one thing that can stop this pain from happening over and over again: it’s getting help.
41. I don’t know what the doctors call it. All they know is that they have to put me on a heart monitor and tell me to take it easy. The pain comes in sudden jolts and tears at me relentlessly, wringing my soul out of me. I’m cold as ice, but my body is soaked with sweat.
42. I feel pain in my heart. It’s the whole reason why I’m here. You’re amazing and yet I don’t know I waited for you, but it hurts so bad. And now I can see what is blinding you.
43. I feel pain in my heart, and I shed tears. I can’t be with her. I feel pain in my heart, I can’t sleep at night. I miss her so much and I don’t know what to do next.
44. I feel pain in my heart because of all the sad news around the world. We need to help those who are suffering, and be kind to each other. If we could all stop for one minute a day to think about others and not just ourselves, everyone would be happy and peaceful.
45. It hurts to feel sad because that’s a reminder that things are bigger than mine. It hurts even more because sometimes there are things out of my control.
46. I feel pain in my heart when you are not there. When I have to go through the toughest part of my life without your support, I am often so happy to have you with me and so thankful for you being there. You make the world a better place for me and for others too!
47. I feel pain in my heart. Pain is more than physical pain. It is more like someone breaking my heart and feeling it shatter into pieces. How do you mend a broken heart?
48. I feel pain in my heart. The pain is so hard that it feels like it will stop beating. I feel a lot of pressure on my chest and this is preventing me from breathing properly. It’s as if someone has placed a heavy stone on my lungs, making it impossible to breathe freely.
49. Like a broken heart, I feel pain. My light and dark feelings mix together. I want to wake up and go through another day, not knowing what to expect. But then I think about how long this pain will last.
50. I feel pain in my heart when I see you with another girl. It feels like a knife has been stabbed right through my soul. I always have this feeling that you don’t truly love me, because why would any romantic guy stop talking to his girlfriend?
51. I feel pain in my heart because I have lost my best friend. I love talking to you and the time we shared together. You were always there whenever I needed you and now that you are gone, there is nobody to talk to.
52. My heart hurts when I look at those who are suffering. I am not unique in feeling pain because of bad judgement and cruelty towards others. Our obligation is to feel compassion for all other humans, understanding that we all suffer at times.
53. I feel pain in my heart when I see people suffer. The businessman is not happy, and neither is the teacher, the doctor or even the sick. But even when all these people are sad, there is someone that brings a smile to their faces by giving them things which they do not have but always wanted. It is generosity.
54. My heart is my strongest organ; it pumps blood around my body. But sometimes my heart hurts like it’s squeezing and pulling and squeezing some more.
55. The pain in my heart is chronic, and I can’t figure out why. It feels like the love of my life has been taken away from me, though we’re still together.
56. I feel pain in my heart when I see images of children in need, who have been forced out of their homes and whose lives must be filled with dark despair.
57. The pain in my heart is almost unbearable. I’m so scared. My mind is racing with all the possibilities and half of them are bad.
58. I feel pain in my heart because of what’s happening around me. The pain that I feel is not from my heart but from the things that are happening in the world.
59. I feel pain in my heart because there are children who get abused by their parents every day, and they don’t know what abuse is until they grow up and realize that their parents were abusing them.
61. I feel pain in my heart because there are people who get bullied every day at school by other students or teachers and they never tell anyone about it because they’re too scared of being ridiculed by others or getting in trouble with the police if they report it to them.
Hello there! How did you feel about the collection of I feel pain in my heart quotes. I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment below and share the post with others. Thank you.