We are all human, and we all have feelings. When we feel happy, hurt, or upset about something, it’s best to talk those feelings out with someone who can relate. Those emotions will build up and become harder to cope with if you don’t. Worst case scenario, they could lead you down a path in life that you don’t want to take.
Being human is a wonderful experience, but it can also be tough. Some days are better than others, and life sometimes throws curveballs and even walls.
Life is full of change, uncertainty, and disappointment. But we all have greatness, and it’s up to us to find it. We must look inside ourselves for the strength to carry on through hardships. Being human is tough; we must deal with criticism, bills, relationship problems, and many more.
There is more to the human enigma than meets the eye. While we stand on a threshold of discovery into the workings and composition of life, we are constantly amazed by what we fail to grasp. These being a human quotes evince our ongoing helplessness in understanding ourselves and have been collected to provide a sense of wonder in the face of this enigma. Enjoy!
Being a Human Quotes
Being a human is about more than just being alive. It’s about being alive and touching someone’s life in a positive way, hopefully for the better. The real voyage of discovery consists not in searching for new landscapes but in having new eyes to see who we are.
1. Be a human, not a robot. Be real; treat others as you would want them to treat you.
2. Being human is a beautiful thing. It means you’re not perfect, but you’re also not alone.
3. Being human is so much more than you see outside. It’s the ability to love, to laugh, to cry. And that’s what we should aspire to be.
4. We are more than our mistakes, more than our flaws. We’re human, and that’s a good thing.
5. Humans are complex creatures, full of contradictions and complexities. It takes a lot to be human, to love, experience pain, live through tragedy and triumph, and be curious and accepting of new things.
6. Being human is not about what you can see. It’s about who you are inside that makes you remarkable.
7. We’re human. We make mistakes. We feel pain and experience joy, but above all, we are loved.
8. Being a human is not about what you can see. It’s about the struggles, the heartaches, and the triumphs.
9. Being human is not about what you can see but what you can become.
10. Being human is not about what you can see or measure. It’s something much more important: the sum of how you think, feel, and love.
11. Being human is much more than what you can see, touch, or hear. It’s about whom you choose to be and how you choose to live as a person, not just because it’s easy.
12. Humanity is much more than the outward estate you can see. It is about your heart and what you do with it.
13. Being human is about being vulnerable and sharing your heart with the world.
14. It’s not about looking like the people around you or knowing what they know. It’s about seeing differently and changing the way you think about everything.
15. Being human is about the part of you that knows how to feel, love, and make a difference.
16. Be human. It’s about how you make others feel, what you stand for, and how you give back. Be human.
17. Being human is about making others feel better, giving back to others, and standing for what you believe in. It’s about living your life with purpose and meaning.
18. Being human is about being unique and being kind. It’s about giving back to your community and how you affect those around you.
19. Humans are the most beautiful and complicated creatures because we choose to make an impact on the lives of others.
20. To be human is to feel, think, love, and give. It’s a journey of self-discovery where we grow stronger together.
21. We do not outgrow being human. We become better versions of ourselves by putting others first, making a difference, and bringing joy to the world.
22. Humans are the most giving and loving species on the planet. We’re meant to be a part of something bigger than ourselves. Let’s embrace our culture, embrace life, and spread love.
23. Being human is more than our mistakes and insecurities. We make mistakes, we get insecure, but the magic of life is that we grow stronger from them.
24. The journey of self-discovery is an ongoing quest. There are always discoveries and lessons to learn being human.
25. To be human is to be curious, brave, and kind. We’re an independent, creatively driven agency that helps the most ambitious companies stand out in the crowd.
26. To be human is to encounter situations where help and support are needed.
27. To be human, you must be brave. Being brave means accepting that life isn’t about seeking pleasure, power, or wealth.
28. Being human is about achieving inner peace and happiness.
29. To be human is to love someone. And to be loved by someone is one of the greatest gifts we can experience in this world.
30. To be human is to feel. And it’s what makes us so beautiful.
31. To be human is loving, open-minded, and accepting of others.
32. Being human is to let your heart rule your head, your feelings rule your words, to love and be loved, to have compassion and empathy, and to give with no expectations.
33. Being human is to be vulnerable, imperfect, and always striving for greater understanding.
34. Being human isn’t always easy. But it’s the path to being the best version of ourselves.
35. Humans are so much more than what meets the eye. We have hearts and minds that make us more than just beings with feet and hands.
36. Being human is to walk on two legs and love people.
37. Being human is to be imperfect, not to hide from it.
38. Being human is to think, feel and desire. And to have all three at the same time.
39. Being human is to love, feel, laugh, dream, and want more. Being human is all of that.
40. To be human is to be imperfect, but to love other humans is not a mistake that can’t be conquered.
41. Being human is about being imperfect, loving more than you should, and knowing everything will be okay.
42. Be human. Be bold. Be proud to be you.
43. We are all different; we are all able to love and be loved. We are flawed but perfect in our imperfections.
44. Be and say what you feel because opinions may change, but feelings never do.
45. Being human is to be vulnerable and yet have an indomitable spirit that keeps us going no matter what life throws at us.
46. Being human is to take risks, find joy and love, get hurt and make mistakes. It’s also to embrace all that makes us unique.
47. Being human is to feel, cry, and celebrate life’s abundance.
48. Being human is to accept that we are not perfect but that we can be better.
49. Being human is to feel not just the joys but also the sorrows, the anger, and even the pains.
50. The best part of being human is that we’re all different. And that’s what makes us beautiful.
51. Being human is about being imperfect, making mistakes, and being vulnerable.
52. Being human is more than just walking on two legs. It’s about knowing that no matter what you do, someone will always be better than you. And that’s okay.
53. Human. That’s what we are. We need to be honest and vulnerable, kind and compassionate and care for the world around us.
54. Be who you are: unique, individual, creative, and different
55. We are made of all these things: love, hate, joy, and pain. We are human.
56. It’s not about being perfect, and it’s about trying your best.
57. It’s not about what you are, but who you are.
58. Being human is to be able to feel, sympathize, love, and to be able to cry with someone else.
59. Being human is to do what you can with what you have and not to do with what you don’t.
60. Being human is to live in the space between the two extremes of living life on our terms and letting other people decide for us.
61. Being human, in all its wonder, is to be able to feel and not know how to express or understand.
62. Being human is about opening your heart and letting go of your fears.
63. We are all connected. We are one earth, and we share the same sun, moon, and stars. Let’s love each other like we are all one human race.
64. We are born all the same, but being human is something we do.
65. We are more than just a person. We are more than all of our achievements, failures, and insecurities. We are what we do with them.
66. We are all different in our way, but we are the same in our need to be loved and appreciated.
67. We are a collection of emotions, experiences, and memories. There is much to learn from the mistakes and victories of our past. That’s what being humans mean.
68. Being human is to be a little vulnerable, to fall and get back up again. It’s about pushing through challenges and embracing the uncertainty of life.
69. Being human is to be flawed, to make mistakes and learn from them. It’s to grow, change and evolve with time. And although it is an ongoing process, it’s worth every step we take towards becoming the best version of ourselves.
70. Being human is about more than just being alive. It’s about discovering the many dimensions of life, with all its complexities, uncertainties, and potential for joy.
71. Being human is being a member of this planet, with all the flaws, imperfections, and virtues that go along with it is one of the most powerful things we can do.
72. Being human is a journey of self-discovery and exploring the many facets that make up who you are.
73. Don’t be afraid to be imperfect. Be the imperfect, loving human being you were created to be.
74. Human is what you make yourself to be. Being human is about overcoming obstacles, discovering the ability to change, and learning to accept one’s mistakes.
75. We are all made of the same stuff but different in how we use it.
76. It’s not something to be afraid of. It’s just who we are and where we’re going.
77. Remember, it’s not how long you live but how we make our choices.
78. Being human is to be a mystery. That’s what makes us uniquely beautiful, flawed, and an inspiration to the world around us.
79. Being human is to be aware of your imperfections and celebrate the things that make you unique.
80. Being human is to make mistakes, get hurt, and learn from them. We are all in a constant state of change and growth. Our days are filled with ups and downs, but if you find the time to work on yourself, you can overcome anything!
81. Being human is to embrace imperfections, learn and grow from them, smile through them, and be grateful for what we have.
82. Be human. Be imperfect. Be curious, be brave, and step outside your comfort zone. Don’t let fear of failure keep you from making mistakes.
83. We are all human. We must fight for our rights, we must stand up for what we believe in, and above all, we must be kind to each other.
84. We are an imperfect race, with all of our frailties and flaws. But what comes with it is the ability to love and be loved.
85. ⠀Being human is to be vulnerable. Sometimes, you need to fall and get back up.
86. Being human is so much more than just what we do. It’s about who we are and how we treat each other.
87. The joys of being human are limitless.
88. Human beings are not static creatures. We grow, change, experience new things, and learn from our mistakes.
89. The greatest thing about being human is learning to accept that we are all evolving creatures.
90. The only difference between humans and animals is that the former can make mistakes.
91. We are all made of imperfections and contradictions. So live with a free spirit, be who you are, and then grow and evolve to be more than you were before.
92. We are all humans. No matter how we choose to live, the journey is the same.
93. We are all human. We can cry, be afraid and make mistakes. But we must never fail to believe in ourselves, to have faith that we are loved and that our inner light of goodness will shine through each day.
94. Being human is to be vulnerable, love, let go, and live through the moments.
95. Being human is to feel something, think something, and interpret something.
96. Being human is to be in touch with our senses, gain information about the world around us, and not be afraid of thinking for ourselves.
97. You are more than what you do. You are a rare and beautiful human being.
98. Being human is an incredible privilege requiring a certain self-awareness, compassion, and humility. It’s not easy, but it is worth it.
99. Be a human. Be more than what you’re made of.
100. We are all made of the same living cells. It takes a lot more to make you different from me.
101. Being human is being true to oneself and having the courage to be authentic.
102. We are all the same. We have the same needs and desires, our goals and aspirations, hopes and dreams. We all wear the same face.
103. Inspiring people to be the best version of themselves, just as they are.
104. Being human is a fight. Being part of humanity is a struggle that demands strength of character and resolves, mental toughness, and an indomitable spirit.
There are many fun, exciting things about being human. There’s also a certain amount of struggle to get through. But we can also take comfort from the fact that when one chapter of life is complete, another is just beginning. Please, share being a human quotes and leave your comment in the comment section.