Being a man is not an easy task. Men are expected to be strong, capable, and independent. We are expected to be the provider for our families and to protect those who need it. We are expected to be leaders and conquerors of our own destiny.
We are also expected to be selfless, caring and understanding of others’ needs. We must be able to hold our own in an argument without resorting to violence or yelling at someone’s mother. And we must always remember that we are human beings first and foremost; only then can we become better men.
Be a better man and be someone your family can admire. Be someone that your son wants to be like when he grows up. Do not be content with where you are today, but always strive to be even better tomorrow. Make sure you give back to your community and never take the people around you for granted.
Being a better man may seem like a simple sentence, but there are a lot of layers to it. Each layer is important and plays an integral role in creating the man you are one day hoping to be. Every man has a choice. He can stay in the mire of mediocrity or make one simple change that can have life-altering results. I choose to be a better man. How about you?
Are you a man who wants to become a better man? This post has inspiring I will be a better man quotes that will help you be a better man and help you achieve greatness!
I Will Be a Better Man Quotes
I’m going to be a better man. I won’t disappoint you. I swear by my life and the lives of those I love. I will do everything in my power to show you how important you are to me. I will make sure I am a better man to you.
1. I will be a better man today than yesterday because I choose to become a better person every day.
2. I will be a better man. I will be the best version of myself. I will do great things and make a difference in my community.
3. I will be a better man. Not because I know what is right, but because I know what I want and am willing to fight for it.
4. I will be a better man tomorrow. I am going to try and do things that matter to me.
5. I will be a better man, put others before myself, and treat my family better than I did in the past.
6. I will be a better man. I will do more good in the world, make more friends, and love myself first.
7. This year, I will be a better man. I will be more focused, respectful, and understanding of what it means to be a good husband and father.
8. Every day, I will be a better man. Tomorrow will be better than yesterday.
9. I will be a better man; I will always do the right thing and love my family.
10. I will be a better man this year. I will obey my parents’ rules, call my mom more often, and listen to all of my friends when they talk to me.
11. I will be a better man because I’m investing in myself.
12. I will be a better man. I will not complain; I will accept the good and bad that comes my way and go forward with love and courage.
13. I’m not perfect. Lots of people are, but I will be a better man for it.
14. I promise to be a better man for the woman I love. And for the ones I love.
15. I’m going to be a better man. A better dad. A better husband. A better everything.
16. I will be a better man. I promise always to be positive and kind because no matter how difficult the situation may seem, it doesn’t last forever.
17. I will be a better man. I will be the best version of myself I can be. I will try my hardest to do everything right daily to give the best version to the people who love me.
18. I will be a better man than I am today because I’ve learned from others and am committed to making changes.
19. One step at a time and one day at a time. I will be a better man because I am doing small things every day to make me better, happier, and more healthy.
20. I will be a better man for this year. I have learned to accept love and give it to others with great passion.
21. I will be a better man because I am surrounded by loving people who inspire me to be my best self.
22. I will be a better man and know how to fight with courage.
23. I will become a better man who will be courageous enough to admit his mistakes and make things right.
24. The first step is always the hardest. But I will be a better man tomorrow than I was today, if only for the simple reason that I have already made an effort.
25. I will be a better man and do everything I can to ensure nothing like this happens again.
26. I will be a better man, for this journey has made me want to be a better person.
27. Life is one big adventure, and I will be a better man.
28. I’m putting my dreams out there, and I will be a better man for it.
29. I am not a perfect man. But I am a man on a mission.
30. I will become the man I want to be: a man that is strong, resilient, and ready for anything life throws at him.
31. I want to be a better person, for this journey has made me want to be one.
32. This journey has made me want to be a better person. I am grateful for all the new opportunities that it has given me.
33. This journey has made me want to be a better person. I will be the one who pays attention to all the little things and always remember that there is always something new to learn.
34. My life before this journey was a blur. But now, I have a new perspective and am ready to face whatever lies ahead of me.
35. I will treat others how they should be treated because they deserve it.
36. I will try to be humble and kind, especially when I don’t deserve either.
37. I will be a better man. I will be brave enough to open myself up, ready to learn and grow from mistakes.
38. I will be a better man this year. I will do what is right and not what is easy.
39. I will be a better man for all these struggles and pain. I will be stronger for them. I will be wiser for them.
40. I will be a better man, one day at a time. I will do my best and make good choices.
41. I’m not looking for perfection. I want to be a better man every day.
42. Every day is a new start and an effort to be a better man.
43. I will be a better man because I choose to do the right thing. Not because society tells me to.
44. I will be a better man. I will be more loving and respectful to everyone around me, especially those who may not deserve it.
45. I will be a better man. I will do the right things. I will help others. I will be a better person.
46. I will be a better man. I will be patient and kinder than I currently am. I will treat my loved ones so they can be happy.
47. I will be a better man if I can overcome the fears that have held me back.
48. I’m ready for a challenge, for new experiences and adventures. I will be a better man because I know that’s what life is about.
49. I will be a better man because I want to. Because I’m worth it, I don’t want you all to be disappointed by what you see here.
50. I’m growing up and will be a better man for my kids.
51. I promise to be a better man. This year I vow to breathe easier, smile more, and live a little more.
52. With a stable hand, I’ll be a better man. With an open mind, I’ll be a better man. With a positive attitude, I’ll be a better man.
53. I’m on my way to being a better man. This is my first step.
54. To be a better man, sometimes you need to go back and look at the past.
55. I woke up this morning and made it my mission to be a better man today.
In sum, life is all about choices, and the man you’ll be today is the result of your past decisions. If you make quality decisions, tomorrow will be better than today. And once tomorrow comes, decide to make it even better than yesterday. This is a never-ending process, and it’s highly achievable with the proper approach and tactics. Do not hesitate to share and leave your comment in the comment section.