Parenting is one of the toughest jobs anyone can attempt. The job of raising your children right, along with teaching them to become successful adults is better than any other. All you have to do is be supportive and patient, but sometimes that’s not enough when facing countless trials and tribulations. Children grow up eventually. Inevitably, any relationship between a parent and their child will eventually change.
However, there is one thing that remains the same: the importance of the child that you gave birth to. There’s something about the relationship between a parent and their child that just warms my heart. Maybe it’s the unconditional love or the excitement of being a grandparent in the future.
Telling your children that you gave birth to them can be particularly emotional. It isn’t easy telling your child that you are their parent. Sometimes you need to be bold, other times funny, and there are certain instances when humour may get the better of you. To see the joy and happiness on their face as they can comprehend what this means is amazing. But it can also be sad because you realize that soon they will grow up, and you will miss seeing them as babies.
In case of any doubt, these I gave birth to you quotes will help you with the perfect way to tell your child that you had his/her little piece of heaven floating inside you for nine months.
I Gave Birth to You Quotes
I gave birth to you. I have fed you, dressed you, bathed, and comforted you. I have soothed and entertained you when times were hard, looked after your every need during your first few years, and loved you unconditionally. I will always be your mother.
1. I gave birth to you. I love you. I will do everything possible to return to you safe and sound.
2. Dear daughter, I gave birth to you, and although I was young, it was one of the happiest moments in my life.
3. I gave birth to you and watched you grow. I learned from you, loved you, and lived for you.
4. I gave birth to you. I am your mother. Even if we’ve had our arguments and our differences, I love you and will always be loved by you. You are my life, the breath in my lungs, the heartbeat of my heart and soul.
5. My dear son, I gave birth to you. You are a blessing beyond words. I am so proud of who you are and what you do. Know that the work, life, and learning we share are time well spent.
6. I gave birth to you. You were tiny and fragile. I held you close, wrapped you up in blankets, fed you and nursed you through the night. You couldn’t wait to grow up and get out of my house.
7. I gave birth to you. I held your head and shaped it and taught you to walk. I was there when you fell and when you cried or laughed for the first time. I hugged you when you cried and wiped away your tears. You are a miracle, and because of me, you’re here.
8. I gave birth to you. I pushed you out of my body, and your dad cut the cord. We’ve been through a lot together, and I’ve learned so much from you, but there are some things that, even after so many years, I still don’t understand.
9. I gave birth to you. You are not the son of some other woman, but my blood and flesh, tied to me by God’s grace.
10. You are the child of my loins, and I gave birth to you. I raised you. I nursed you, cuddled you, and comforted you. You’re my baby forever.
11. I gave birth to you. You are my pride, I am your mother, and my job is to keep you happy always, as it is a pleasure to be a mother.
12. I gave birth to you. You were beautiful, and I was proud of you. I’ve been waiting for this day for so long. I have loved you even before you were born and will love you forever. Thank you for coming into my dreams and bringing light into my life.
13. God gave you to me, and I gave birth to you. I carried you in my womb; I nourished and nurtured you. You are an offspring of my lovable soul, who has been a part of me for eternity.
14. I gave birth to you. I held you in my arms and brought you home. You were sleeping soundly, nestled against my chest. Your tiny body was so warm and vibrant that I wanted to stay there forever.
15. I gave birth to you and gave you life. I nursed you and loved you. You have grown into a beautiful, intelligent and caring young woman.
16. I gave birth to you. You are not just a child but my child, and I love you in the same way that I love other people.
17. I gave birth to you, my child. It was the most painful experience of my life, but it was also joyous. I remember your first breath, and it filled my heart with joy. You are a miracle every day.
18. I gave birth to you. I gave myself my pain and my strength. You are the product of my endless sacrifices and endless love.
19. I gave birth to you; no one else. I nourished and cared for you every day until you were ready to come out on your own, and I cut the cord after you were born.
20. I gave birth to you. The cord was cut, and I was told it was a boy. I was the first person to ever hold you. I changed your first diaper, made your first bottle, and prayed with you before bedtime each night.
21. I gave birth to you, so you could go on and live your life. I breathed life into your body and watched it grow into what would become the beautiful human being that you are today.
22. I gave birth to you, and the only thing I can say is I was not ready for how much love, happiness, and warmth you brought into my life. You turned water into wine.
23. I gave birth to you. Your life had meaning and purpose before I met you or held you in my arms. You were born with dignity, not determined by how your body looks or functions. You were created in the image of God and called good, both physically and spiritually.
24. I gave birth to you, but I didn’t give away my heart. Your feet are walking into unknown roads and tumultuous times. But don’t worry when you feel like losing hope, remember that I am there with you all the time, and no matter what happens, I will never leave your side.
25. I gave birth to you, and your father was there. You were born weak and red. Your eyes couldn’t see, but your ears could hear my voice.
26. I gave birth to you and cared for you as gently as I could, but the stronger I held on, the harder things became.
27. I gave birth to you, cradled in my arms on a quiet night. Your eyes were wide open and searching, searching for me. I gave birth to you. You were the perfect thing that brought me into this world, a gift from God.
28. I gave birth to you. I feel it. I believe in it. You are my flesh and blood where there is no difference from me.
29. By this time, I am sure you have realized that I am your mother. Your life began when I gave birth to you. And I will always be in your life as long as you accept me as the one who conceived you.
30. At this moment, I am grateful to you. You are my child, and there is no greater love than the love I have for you.
31. I gave birth to you. I have carried you in my womb for nine months and born your precious body into the world. Your tiny face was the first sight of beauty I saw after a long wait, bringing tears to my eyes.
32. My baby, I gave birth to you. The moment was like a dream as you entered this world with your eyes wide open. Slowly but surely, you have brought a new meaning to my life. You have given me so much joy and laughter that I can’t stop thanking God for blessing me with you. Welcome, my child.
33. I saw you in my dreams, and I knew that you would be a part of my life. It was as if we had been together before through a time machine, your soul was mine. It made me smile.
34. I gave birth to you, my dear child. It is your first day on earth and as we embrace each other in a warm hug. I think about all the obstacles that we will face in life together. There will be days when I feel more tired than the one before, but with laughter and love, I will always push through it.
35. I gave birth to you. When life gets tough, remember how happy it was when you were born. We can do anything, sweetie.
36. I gave birth to you. There is nothing more natural and beautiful than bringing new life into this world. So take a moment, and appreciate the miracle of pregnancy, labour, and birth that is your creation.
37. I gave birth to you, and I love you with all my heart. I could not ask for a better son. You are the proof that God exists because He made a way out of no way.
38. I gave birth to you, nurtured you, and loved you even before we met. Your birth is the most wonderful day that ever happened to me. I can never forget it.
39. No matter how old you get, I will always see you as the baby I gave birth to. Today is your birthday and I’m wishing you a very happy birthday. May God bless you with health and prosperity on this day.
40. I gave birth to you, but I have realized that it was not me alone. The strength that has carried you, the hands that have guided you, the love that has nurtured you are not mine alone to claim. Instead, I recognize it for what it truly is: a gift from God given to us.
41. You were so happy, you cried. You didn’t know then that you had to cry. It was just a baby thing to cry when born.
42. I gave birth to you. I made you into a beautiful creation, so pure and innocent that if anything happens to you, it would be my fault because I brought you into this world.
43. I gave birth to you. I carried you for nine months and delivered you into this world. I am your mother, and every breath you take is because I brought you into existence.
44. My little one, I gave birth to you. You are your mother’s most precious creation. The miracle of life was created by God.
45. Giving birth to you was the hardest thing I’ve ever done, and yet, I’d do it again in a heartbeat. If you don’t know what that means, let me break it down for you; your mother is a freakishly strong person.
46. When you came out of my womb, I feel like the happiest woman on earth. I can’t remember my life before you or how it was lived. All I know is that when all we have is each other and no one else, we can get through anything. You are my soul.
47. I gave birth to you and have been feeding you ever since. You have never given me anything but love, comfort, and safety. I love you without condition and end.
48. I gave birth to you, but I didn’t know what that meant; there was no blueprint, no guidelines. I did it through blood, sweat, and tears. I did it with joy and love.
49. I gave birth to you. You are a part of me. The blood, the sweat, and yes even the pain were worth it because I gave birth to you.
50. I gave birth to you and raised you on my own. I see your greatness. I appreciate all that you’ve done for me.
51. I gave birth to you for a reason. I did everything the medical community told me to do and this is what nature intended.
52. You were always my child, but it wasn’t until I dug into my life and looked at what made me who I am that I realized that as your parents, you came from our DNA. Our story is one of hardship, passion, and love.
53. I gave birth to you. You are precious, and I know that you will make your mark in this world.
54. I gave birth to you, and I had to work so hard for that. I pushed for a long time. And as painful and difficult as it was, it was worth it when we finally had you in our arms.
55. I gave birth to you. You were not made to be played with, but there was nothing I could do for you.
56. You needed to be born, and I gave birth to you. You are not an accident, but the result of planning by me; your mother.
57. I’m thankful that you came into my life. You are the most important person in my life, and I’m so proud of who you have become and what we will experience together – mother and son.
58. I gave birth to you. You are a part of me, and I will never forget how it felt to carry you. I love all the wonderful moments we shared.
59. I gave birth to you and your dad. You were the most adorable baby! Look at how cheerful you are!
I hope that you were able to resonate with the list of I gave birth to you quotes up there. Please don’t forget to drop your comment. Thank you.