Being hurt is part of being human. From betrayal to your first heartbreak, we all experience pain at some point. It’s painful and uncomfortable but also unavoidable, so you can only heal and move on, whether it’s a tragic breakup or an ugly fall that leaves you nursing an injury. Everyone experiences pain and hurt from people, especially from loved ones. Be careful who you choose as your friend and make sure it is someone worthy and deserving.
People get hurt easily because of their personality or the past experiences they have had. Betrayal and emotional trauma from previous relationships can make people extra sensitive, making them careful in choosing friends or meeting new people. People who get hurt easily have a low social engagement and they tend to transfer their emotional insecurities to others. People also get hurt easily due to low self-esteem. This is why it is important to deal softly with a friend of yours who exhibits this trait.
You should let your friends know your emotional vulnerability and that you get hurt easily so that they understand that you’re a human being who takes time to recover and heal when hurt. Your loved ones will also know that they can approach you cautiously because it’s easy to slip up, step on a landmine, or cross the line with you. When everyone in your corner knows these, they will be careful and behave well when they are in your company. Everyone is special, so love yourself for who you are!
Boundaries are important, and sometimes, they are the best way to protect yourself from hurt. This will help you to maintain a platonic relationship with everyone without getting hurt. As much as hurt is inevitable, you should be ready for it. It would help you to get stronger and build tough skin in life situations. These amazing I get hurt easily quotes will help you and your loved ones avoid getting hurt.
I Get Hurt Easily Quotes
I get hurt easily because I have a weak heart. If you want this relationship to work. I want you to be committed to me and my feelings. Let’s tread softly and give our best to this relationship. I love you forever!
1. I get hurt easily because I have a weak heart. Don’t take me for granted because of this. I love you and the amazing friendship we share!
2. I’m a very sensitive person and I get hurt easily. The past experiences I had have made me very vulnerable. If you want me in your life, I want you to be committed to me and my feelings.
3. I get hurt easily, so be careful not to betray me. I want you to be devoted to this friendship the same way I am. If you truly love me, then you will care about how I feel and what I need.
4. Dear one! We got together, but with the things you did, I realized that our relationship was not going to last. You broke my heart and the trust of our love just by saying those words. You need to be committed before we go any further together because I get hurt easily.
5. I don’t think that anyone can come close to loving you as much as I do. You’re the only one who has ever brought out the best part of me and made me want to be a better person. I want you to be dedicated to me because I get hurt easily.
6. I get hurt easily because I’m very fragile. I learned this the hard way growing up, but now, I know better than to expect too much of people because it just makes me feel bad when things go wrong.
7. I get hurt easily because I am vulnerable. If you want this marriage to work, I want you to respect my feelings and emotions.
8. I’m a man, but I get hurt easily. Let’s tread softly and give our best to this friendship because there’s so much to learn from you.
9. Dear wife! I don’t like the way you treat me, my heart is too fragile to be treated like that. I’m here for you and so happy to have you in my life, but please, don’t treat me like I’m worthless; I get hurt easily.
10. I love you more than forever, but I can’t show it as much because I am broken and I get hurt easily. I choose to live my life this way and it helps me grow in areas that I need to learn about myself, like patience and understanding others.
11. I get hurt easily because my heart is weak. If you want the best from this relationship, I need you to take me seriously, listen to my needs and be committed to me.
12. I’m an open book, but I have a weak heart. If you want to be with me, it’s important that you are fully devoted and can understand my feelings because I get hurt easily. Thank you!
13. I love how you feel like you’re the only one for me. You’re so special to me and I want to be with you forever, but please, understand that I get hurt easily and don’t betray me!
14. I am a sensitive person and I get hurt easily. If you’re not sure about this relationship, I won’t be sad if you opt-out, but always remember that I still love you.
15. Dear friend, I am a man but I get hurt easily. Let’s handle this friendship softly because there’s so much to learn from you. Please, don’t rush me or take shortcuts when it comes to helping me solve my problems. I need your patience to keep me on track.
16. I am a man and I get hurt easily. My friends know that, and the women who come into my life must behave well with me and give their best to our relationship.
17. Dear friend! I am a man, but I was born with the sensitivity of a woman, so I get hurt easily. Please, respect my feelings and treat me well.
18. I am a person who cares about my feelings and my heart because I get hurt easily. I hope you are willing to take care of me, and I hope our relationship will last forever.
19. I’m a very loving person but I get hurt easily. I don’t want you to hurt my feelings and I love it when you say nice things to me and tell me how pretty I am.
20. I love you dearly, but I need you to be gentle when we are together. I get hurt easily because I have a weak heart. If you want this relationship to work, I want you to always understand my feelings.
21. I get hurt easily and I am fragile. Don’t expect me to be able to support you emotionally, because I can’t. Don’t assume I got my head on straight because I don’t. I will expect the same from you.
22. I may have the body of a man, but my heart is that of a woman. My emotions are often sensitive and I get hurt easily. I am quick to cry, yet I’m also quick to forgive. Please, speak gently with me because my mind is tender like an open wound.
23. Dear friend, I know that we are just beginning, but I already see something special in you. You have a way of making the world feel a little brighter and I can’t wait to see what the rest of our friendship has in store. I hope you don’t disappoint me because I get hurt easily.
24. I get hurt easily and I understand that it is a special characteristic of mine. It is something I choose to embrace and I would appreciate it if you respect me for that!
25. I am a very sensitive person and call myself a ‘people-pleaser’. I choose my friends wisely because I expect other people to be honest with me and treat me with respect. I go through life hoping for the best but always get the worst because I get hurt easily.
26. I am a lady, but I get hurt easily. Don’t break my heart, and when you make a promise to me, make sure you fulfil it or I’ll feel very hurt.
27. Dear one! I will give you my heart but only if you are ready to care for it, nurture it, and love me unconditionally because I get hurt easily.
28. I am fragile and I get hurt easily, but I refuse to be broken. No matter the hurt or pain in my life, I choose to stay strong and get back up when the dust settles.
29. Hey friend! I’m a man and I indeed get hurt easily. Let’s be gentle with each other because there is so much to achieve in life together.
30. I am a very fragile sort of person. I get hurt easily by words or actions from friends. I don’t always handle things well and can take offence when I feel you don’t respect me enough. I hope to get better at that but for now, respect my feelings.
31. I get hurt easily and you could say that I’m a little frail. Don’t take my vulnerability to be a weakness because I want us to be friends for a long time.
32. I love the union we share but I get hurt easily. Please, be patient with me and realize that this is my heart talking, not just an annoyance.
33. Dear friend, I am a man who has been hurt before and I get hurt easily. I want to deal carefully with the people I care about and give them the best of what I have to offer because they are all treasures in my life.
34. I want to be a true friend. I want to show you how important we are to each other and how much we have to learn from one another but I get hurt easily. I hope you will be able to cope.
35. Beware, dear friend! I may look strong but I get hurt easily. If you can give me a chance and stride lightly on this friendship, we will be able to learn so much more from each other.
36. I have never had a problem making friends but I get hurt easily. This makes it hard for me to care so much about others that I tend to let them off easily, especially when the friendship is not reciprocated.
37. I love you and I want to be your best friend. I am a gentleman but I get hurt easily. Let’s just respect each other’s boundaries and our friendship will work.
38. I know you love me, but that doesn’t mean you can push my feelings around. I don’t believe you when you say you’ll never hurt me again. You are being selfish. If you want this relationship to work, I want you to be committed to me and my feelings because I get hurt easily.
39. I’m a sensitive person and I make friends slowly. I set boundaries and don’t expect too much from people because I get hurt easily.
40. I get hurt easily. I am fragile and vulnerable and often look for someone to protect me. My friendships are my greatest treasure, I keep them close and feel safe in their company.
41. I get hurt easily and that’s just who I am. If you think you can’t love me for who I am, then we have to end this relationship for good.
42. I am a gentle creature and I get hurt easily. I choose my friends and family carefully because I know that their actions have an impact on me.
43. I’m afraid you’re going to hurt me because I get hurt easily. If you want this relationship to work, please promise you will take good care of me and respect my feelings.
44. I love you too much and if we’re not together, I cannot be happy, but I get hurt easily. Hold me close and assure me of your undying love for me.
45. Dear son, I am sorry I have been harsh on you lately. I love you so much but I get hurt easily. I hope you understand me and accept me for who I am.
46. Dear friend, I want you to respect my privacy and give your best to this friendship because I get hurt easily. I will always love you.
47. I get hurt easily, but I am also the one who can put you in your place when needed. Trust me, I’m a good person and once you get to know me better, we’ll be friends for a long time!
48. I get hurt easily, so I make sure I don’t expect too much from people, and because of this, I have learned to walk away from those who can be toxic to my heart.
49. Dear friend, my heart is like broken glass, and when I get hurt easily, it’s not because I’m a wimp. It’s because I care so much about you. Let us always treat each other with care and respect.
50. I get hurt easily so I have trouble meeting new people and making friends. It takes time for me to trust someone and when they break that trust, it hurts more than you know.
I get hurt easily quotes. What an awesome ride! Please, don’t forget to share these with your family and friends. Thanks.