A broken relationship is one of the most common problems in anyone’s life, and people find it hard to move on. The pain of a broken heart and loneliness is caused by the person you believe to be your soulmate who isn’t interested in having a future with you or is in a relationship with someone else.
When your heart is shattered, it can also feel like your whole world has shattered. Sometimes, it’s hard to believe that you will ever get over this dreadful feeling of loss and sadness and learn how to cope with the fact that the person you loved so dearly doesn’t love you back anymore.
What is over is over, and it’s time to move on. It has been a long time coming, but now that your heart is broken, you can start on the road to healing. Here are the simple and effective broken heart healing process quotes you can use to recover from being broken-hearted.
Broken Heart Healing Process Quotes
If you feel like you’re finally moving past the sadness and anger of your breakup. The healing process might be long, but at least you can feel yourself getting stronger and happier with each day that passes. Let yourself grieve the relationship so that you can heal and become an emotional warrior.
1. There are times in your life when your feel shattered to pieces. Those moments when you feel unwanted rejected and alone. The sadness can grip you so tightly that it’s hard to breathe. It may be hard to see the light of today but don’t forget that this phase too shall pass, and you will feel better soon.
2. Even when you feel like you’ll never be happy again, remember that time heals all wounds. You’ll get through this.
3. When someone you loved washes away from your life, it doesn’t mean that you will never love again. Love is strong, and you can fall in love with another person when you are heartbroken. It will take time, but don’t force yourself to feel something you don’t want to feel because it’s unhealthy.
4. It’s time to let go. And it’s time to start again. Even if you hurt, you can love again.
5. It’s difficult to let go of a broken heart. It hurts so much that you think it will never heal. But guess what? This is how the healing process works! By forgiving yourself first.
6. Dear broken heart, you all have bad days, but as you heal, you will slowly fall in love with your scars. They’re proof that you’ve survived.
7. It’s time to let go. You need to move on. But, most of all, you need time to heal.
8. It’s time to let go of the pain. It’s time to find new meaning in your life. It’s time to heal. You can get through this.
9. Love yourself enough to know that it will be fine. You will get through this!! It’s hard, but good things come to those who wait.
10. If we all had to sit inside while the world was falling apart, let it not be in the arms of a liar. Let the walking dead go. You deserve the best, and it may take a long time for you to believe that, but trust me, it’s true.
11. Stop believing you’re not good enough. Learn to love yourself for who you are.
12. You will feel better. Day by day, it gets easier, and then you’ll realize that it’s not the end of the world.
13. There is no time limit to the healing process. The hardest part is over. Now you are starting to feel better and realize that it’s not the world’s end.
14. You’re broken-hearted. Some days will be better than others. Eventually, everything will be okay, but you need to take care of yourself now.
15. It’s only going to feel bad for a second, then you’ll realize that you can be happy and that it’s not the end of the world.
16. You don’t need to feel your pain. Your memories will fade away, and you’ll be able to forget about the breakup. You’ll be able to move on with your life.
17. In a toxic relationship, it is common to become too emotionally attached. The first step to healing from a broken heart is admitting your faults and letting go of the pain and guilt.
18. Even if it needs to break a million times, your heart still finds a way to move forward. It will never be the same again. But even in the worst condition, it somehow manages to mend and survive. One day, you’ll feel better again. Just keep going and keep believing that you’ll eventually get there.
19. You might not feel great right now, but it’s worth remembering that things will get better. Days will pass, and sadness will immediately set in. Soon, you’ll be back to normal. Trust me, your best days are ahead of you.
20. You are in pain, but the best is yet to come. You will get through this, strong enough to make it through anything. Remember to keep busy, surround yourself with good people, and hope that anything is possible.
21. The most important thing is to try to put it all in perspective. Bad days will happen, but life does go on. You have to give yourself time to heal.
22. For the first few days, you’ll want to curl up in bed, eat ice cream and watch romantic comedies. But after some time, you’ll need to get back in the game.
23. Don’t feel discouraged if you’re heartbroken. It’s just a blessing that you can reassemble and get even closer to your dream.
24. While trying to move on is never easy, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
25. It won’t be easy, but it will get better. Hang in there; This isn’t the end of the world.
26. Love is powerful. Sometimes it’s a painful reminder that can leave you shattered, but those sharp edges can be transformed into something beautiful like broken shards of glass.
27. The first step is the hardest. It’s getting through right now. Once you start to improve, it gets easier day by day.
28. One day, you will look back on everything and thank God that you’re stronger because of all of it. You’ll see how it made you grow and made you fearless.
29. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. And that light gets closer and closer every day. Let’s move forward together.
30. After your heartbreaks, it is natural to feel lost. You may feel there’s nothing wrong with you, and you have no idea what is going on with your life. But it’s important to remember that you will heal. There will be ups and downs along the way, but the most important thing is that you are healing.
31. When you’re ready, the world will be waiting for you. In the meantime, know that we all care about you and wish you well.
32. Life is about making mistakes and learning from them. Make sure you are honest with yourself about what you did wrong.
33. Time to shine! You’re strong, you’ve got this, and the sun is coming out just for you.
34. Sometimes, the hardest part of healing is knowing that you will heal.
35. For some, the hardest part of healing is knowing that you will heal. The pain doesn’t last, but the scars and memories do. The memories should be cherished and not ignored but relived and embraced as little reminders of what you have been through.
36. It’s only been a week, but it feels right to think he’d be waiting on me every night. I can’t wait to see him again.
37. Being broken is a part of the process. Healing takes time, and you will heal. You experience moments of anger, sadness, grief and pain. You go through the process, but in time you overcome it, and you are whole again.
38. When we are most broken and feel as though we will never survive, it is difficult to understand that life continues and that we have the power to control how it moves forward. However, sometimes the shortest distance between two points is not a straight line. The broken heart process is more like a spiral.
39. Don’t give up because it gets hard. Don’t give up because you don’t understand how healing works. A broken heart can be mended, but first, you have to pick up the pieces and glue them back together.
40. Healing isn’t easy. It’s hard to believe that one day you’ll feel better. It’s hard to believe that you’ll feel happy again. But you will heal. You will feel better.
41. You will heal. It’s hard to believe, but someday you’ll get through this. You’ve been hurt – it’s okay to grieve, but you will heal.
42. You will heal. It will be hard, and it will be painful, but you can and will heal.
43. You deserve to rest while you heal, so make sure that you do, and I’ll always be here for you.
44. This is a process that can often be daunting and overwhelming. It’s important to know you’re not alone.
45. Healing is not a straight line. It takes time and patience. There is no way to speed it up.
46. Tears dry. Crying stops! You feel eventually better! When you are hurt, love yourself enough to not get back with that person who hurt you. Forgive them.
47. The heartbreak. Tears flood out of the eyes. The body cries. Anger rises. Time passes and slows down. When you are hurt, love yourself enough to not get back with that person who hurt you. Forgive them. Love yourself enough to know that it will be fine. You will get through this!! You are strong!! You will be all right.
48. If you love yourself, you will understand that tears dry and sadness goes away. If you are hurt, love yourself enough to forgive those who have hurt you and not get back to them. Love yourself enough to know that in time, everything will be fine. It’s hard, but good things come to those who wait.
49. Crying stops. Eventually, you will feel better. When you are hurt, love yourself enough to delete your ex on Facebook. He or she never deserved someone as amazing and beautiful as you!
50. When you break up with someone, your heart goes through a healing process. At first, you have to deal with betrayal, rejection, and anger. But eventually, you can get back to feeling love and hope for the future again. Remember, just because your partner doesn’t want you doesn’t mean you aren’t worthy of being loved.
51. My heart was broken by my last love; I was depressed, but now I’m okay, and I feel better. This person is not worth my time. Let her go and move on; There are much better people out there!
52. Cry until it stops. Then focus on the positives in your life. Hugs!
53. As a kid, you have your whole life in front of you. You need to find yourself and get closer to being you. Don’t let people leave. The pain will heal, but the love won’t. Find someone who makes staying worth the wait!
54. You shouldn’t have to feel this broken, but you shouldn’t be expected to put yourself back together.
55. Time doesn’t heal grief, it only helps you deal with it. In time you will be able to let go of your beloved partner. It may take a day, month, year or more. Be patient with yourself and anyone around you who is grieving the loss of their partner. It will get easier.
56. Time doesn’t heal grief; It only helps you deal with it. It will take some time, but know that you will be able to let go of your beloved partner in time. It may take a day, month, year or more. Be patient with yourself and anyone around you who is grieving the loss of their partner.
57. In time, you will be able to let go of your beloved partner. It may take a day, month, year or more. Be patient with yourself and anyone around you who is grieving the loss of their partner.
58. You may feel overwhelmed, confused and sad. Many people also experience anger, guilt, loneliness and depression. Remember that these feelings are normal, although they can be difficult to deal with.
59. Your partner was a light in your life, and you will always remember the good times. In time you will be able to heal. Be patient with yourself and be kind to yourself.
60. The pain and sadness will stay with you for a long time, but eventually, they will start to fade. For this reason, you must be gentle with yourself. Although we can’t promise that it will get easier, the day will come when you can start moving on from this tragedy.
61. Your friends and family may not have gone through this same experience, so they may not understand how you feel. Be patient with yourself and anyone around you who is grieving the loss of their partner.
62. You have to put yourself back together. You have to cut away the parts of your heart that are broken to get on with your life. To heal a broken heart, you need to know how to live again.
63. It is perfectly okay to be in pain. The soul needs to feel its grief, but you will get over them.
64. It is perfectly okay to be in pain. The soul needs to feel its grief, but you will get over them and start a new chapter of life.
65. Knowing that you can work through tough times and come out stronger on the other side will help you better deal with stressors in your life.
66. It’s not easy to get over a broken heart. It is an incredibly painful time and process, but you have to do it to find happiness again.
67. Yes, it’s okay to feel your pain but don’t let it consume you for too long. You will recover from this, and you can emerge as a better person.
68. Your pain is nothing to be ashamed of. Share your sadness with a friend or loved one, and let them comfort you. It’s okay to cry, laugh, and help yourself heal. God has your back.
69. It is a sad feeling you may encounter in your life. No matter how much it is hurting, remember that you will feel a little better one day. This pain will not last forever.
70. It is hard to accept being hurt. When we’re in pain, it’s normal for us to want to be comforted and stop feeling so bad. But an important part of healing is not only getting through these tough times but also learning from them and growing as people.
71. You need to find forgiveness, and you will. Slowly but surely
72. It’s okay to be sad. I know this is hard, and it might not feel like it now, but you won’t always feel the way you do today.
73. Never be afraid to love like crazy again. You will heal. I promise.
74. I’m getting better every day. And one day, I’ll wake up and discover that I’m happy again.
75. There’s a little pain in letting go and leaving, but there’s more pain in holding on.
76. It’s hard to be strong when you are hurting. Lean on your friends and family. Rely on them while you heal. They will support you through the process, and eventually, you’ll feel better again.
77. No matter how bad your heart gets broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief. It will keep on spinning. In the end, after you have grieved for the loss of that relationship, you’ll move on. The pictures you have of them will eventually become a source of comfort rather than a source of pain.
78. It doesn’t matter how long it takes you to heal, only that you do. And I wish you all the best for a speedy and easy recovery
79. Never regret anything that made you smile. It takes time to heal, but we will heal.
80. It’s always darkest right before the light. Remember that and never lose hope.
81. The pain of a broken heart is the most devastating. To recover from such loss, one must go through the healing process. This could be hard
82. Once the pain of your broken heart subsides and your work is done through the healing process, you will be so much stronger.
83. Time heals all wounds, but nothing is as effective in healing a broken heart as time.
84. Time together is always special, but it’s especially perfect when shared with a loved one. Stay close, love longer.
85. Be kind to yourself, forgive yourself and do not let someone who does not recognize your worth affect your inner happiness.
86. You’ve been hurt, you’ve been broken, but you can still put yourself back together, one piece at a time.
87. It’s better just to accept that you’re going to be sad for a while and let yourself experience those feelings. Remember, just as there are days when you feel great, there are also days when you can’t get out of bed because your heart hurts so much. Don’t worry, though, because this too shall pass! So hang on, it only gets better from here on out!
88. One day at a time! Keep your focus on the present and not on yesterday.
89. Broken hearts will get better in time—this is a fact. You’ll see that you’re not the only person who has had to learn how to live with a broken heart.
90. Healing from a breakup can be challenging. Knowing how to get over someone you love is an art, and it’s hard to find the right words to express your feelings.
91. They say it takes a while to heal a broken heart. But some broken hearts can never be mended. Yet, time keeps on moving, and life moves on.
92. A broken heart is the worst pain you could ever feel. It’s like a knife stabbing you over and over again. Nothing can prepare you for it. Nothing can dull the pain. Time doesn’t heal a broken heart. You do. But some broken hearts can never be mended.
93. The saddest thing in life is to lose yourself in the process of loving someone too much and forgetting that you are special too. Maybe some broken hearts can never be mended. But for those who were truly loved and lost, the memories will always remain.
94. A broken heart takes time to heal. There are no shortcuts through the healing process, nor are there any magic pills to make you forget. You have to take one day at a time and continue moving forward. Eventually, your heart will heal.
95. Hearts can break in seconds. But heal in years. Life goes on, and time never stops, so you have no choice but to move on.
96. Healing after a breakup is a process. It’s not something that happens overnight. But over time, things will get better, and you will be whole again.
97. The pain will go away. Time heals all wounds. Everything’s going to be okay. It’s easier said than done, but eventually, you’ll be better.
98. Life is full of ups and downs. One day you feel like the world is yours, and the next, you feel like you’ve been punched in the gut by someone you loved more than life itself. If you’re feeling sad after a breakup, that’s okay. There’s no rush to get over it quickly.
99. When you lose someone or something you love, it’s okay to grieve. But remember that loss is part of life and the healing process. It’s about remembering the good times and letting go of the pain.
100. Getting over a breakup doesn’t happen overnight. You’ll have days when you feel sad and sorry for yourself, but after some time, you’ll start to feel like you again. Just remember, the best is yet to come!
The grieving process is there to support and take you through, step by step, every painful moment. The process is an uphill road that may appear over and over again, but if you give yourself time to heal and if you dare to overcome the fear, it will get easier. Feel free to share these quotes, and do not hesitate to leave your comments in the comment section. Thanks.