As you grow older, you will find yourself in a position where you will have to choose love. This decision will determine the kind of life you can achieve and enjoy. It is normal for people to hate something or someone at some point in their lives. Everyone has moments when they just hate or despise something, or sometimes even someone.
Your life is always a journey; if you dwell one moment on the path of life, there will be surprises and adventures up ahead. Sticking with love is better than dwelling on hatred; try to keep a positive attitude by not having negative feelings towards people or things that you perceive not to be working in your favour. Everyone has their bad days, but try to leave them behind without holding any grudge against anyone or anything else.
When you decide to stick to love, you commit to putting your relationship first. You commit to putting probably your partner’s needs above your own. When you choose to stay with love, you decide that you are interested in more than just having a good time — you want to be important to someone or something.
There is a list of I have decided to stick with love quotes below that will help you express your mind if you have decided to stick with love.
I Have Decided to Stick With Love Quotes
I have decided to stick with love. I can’t hate anymore. I’ve expressed hated for so long, and it’s taking a toll. I’m tired of being down on myself. All I can do is choose love and accept myself as I am.
1. Love is not just a feeling; it is an action. It’s keeping your word, standing by your decisions and choosing happiness over sadness, so I have decided to stick to love.
2. Love is a gift. Hate is a burden. Love is the only way forward. Hate is a great barrier, so I’m sticking to love.
3. I will let go of hate because it weakens me. I will not let hate take over my soul. I will find a way to love myself, even when love is hard.
4. We make mistakes and live with them. But we don’t have to accept the burden of hate. We can choose to love instead. And I’ve decided to love even harder.
5. Love is the most powerful force in the universe. It is stronger than a nuclear weapon. I have decided to stick with it and not be a player anymore.
6. I have decided to stick with love and hang on. Hate is a burden; switch it off and on again.
7. I am going to love with all my heart, mind, and soul. And I am going to live like there is no tomorrow because I have decided to stick with love.
8. I have decided to love, not hate. Hate is a burden. I will carry my burdens with me like old clothes and burn them in the fire of life.
9. I have decided to stick with love. Hate is a burden, so let’s not give it power. Let’s focus on what brings us joy and love in life. Every time you hold on to hate, it grows. One day, you will have to let go.
10. I have decided to stick with love, even when it hurts. I know in my heart that the only thing that is ever really worth holding on to is love.
11. I have decided to stick with love, no more hatred quotes. It is in my heart and mind to help others reach the things they want to achieve.
12. Love is the best thing that can happen to you if you do not have it. Hate is the worst. So love!
13. Love is the greatest thing in this world. The only true magic that exists. It makes people happy and crazier than anything else. So I’m sticking to love.
14. Say you’re here because you love me and I am moving on with my life. I’m ready to love again, even if it doesn’t last forever.
15. I’m going to love people when I don’t have to make them like me. I’m going to be kind when it makes you uncomfortable. And I will work hard every single day to make sure that everyone around me knows this unconditional love—even if they can’t return it.
16. Love is a choice; hate is a burden. Love is the only thing that is constant in life. That’s why I’m choosing to stick with love.
17. Love is the most powerful force in the universe. It can transform dark times into bright days and negative people into friends. So I will stick to love.
18. It takes so little to fall in love. I will open my heart and let it soar—no matter what is going on around me I will stick to love.
19. It’s hard to love people you don’t trust, but it’s even harder not to. We all have the power to choose what we think, feel and do. Choose love.
20. I have decided to stick with love, not hate. I might not always feel it, but I know that’s the right way, and as long as I try, someday I will feel it.
21. I’ve decided to stick with love, even if it means staying up late when there’s a school night, and I’m exhausted. I can’t let hate conquer me.
22. Sticking with love is a lot better than hating. Not only do you have to deal with all the negativity, but it’s hard to feel good about yourself when you’re always comparing yourself to others.
23. Sticking with love. Don’t waste your time on hating. It’s a burden, and it won’t do anything but make you unhappy.
24. I’m choosing love. I’m choosing to remember all the good things and forgive the bad things that have happened to me. I’m choosing to give myself a second chance—to be happy again. And I won’t waste it on hate.
25. Love is the only hope we have. If you are weak, love will bring you back. If you are strong, love will let you grow stronger.
26. Life is too short to waste on people who don’t love you back. Stay positive and love the person who’s in front of you.
27. I have decided to stick with love. Love is the only way to live. Hate is a burden.
28. I have decided to stick with love, no matter what. Hate is a burden that I can do without.
29. I have decided to stick with love because love is all there ever was and will ever be. And I have decided to stick with you.
30. I have decided to stick with love because, in the end, love wins. Sometimes we just have to put aside the hate and realize that love wins.
31. Love is the strongest of all feelings, and it can pull you through anything. Love conquers all hate I have decided to stick to love.
32. The only thing that will make you strong enough is hard work, love and belief in yourself. I have decided to stick with love. Hate is a burden, love is an energy.
33. I have decided to stick with love, not hate. Hate is a burden that only weighs you down. I choose love over hate every time.
34. I have decided to live my life with love and joy because hate is a burden. There is always a better way.
36. Sticking with love and hope in the face of hate. Love is all you need.
37. So many negative emotions can be avoided by choosing to put your energy into love rather than hate.
38. I choose to believe in Love. I choose to live with the faith that there is a better way. Love is the greatest power on earth. Love can change the world.
39. No one can love you more than yourself. When you learn to love yourself from the inside out, your outside will follow. I’ve decided to stick with love. Hate is a burden I just can’t carry anymore.
40. I have decided to stick with love, even when it hurts—even when it gets me down. I’m not going anywhere.
41. I will not live in fear of the things I cannot change. I am going to make the best of every situation and learn from my mistakes. I am going to stick with love and use it to bring out the best in me and others.
42. Love is stronger than hate. Hate often succeeds in making us suffer, but love has the power to give us hope and courage, even when all seems lost. Love can change the world if we let it. Choose love.
43. Turn away. Don’t look back. Let it go. And remember this feeling next time you’re faced with a challenge: love is the answer, no matter what they tell you. I will always stick to love.
44. I have decided to stick with love. Hate is a burden. I will be happy when you are happy and sad when you are sad, but I will not be devastated by your happiness or sadness.
45. I have decided to stick with love and trust that the world will evolve into something better. Hate is a burden, and it only brings forth suffering. So I choose love—and that is why I am here.
46. Love is a choice. Hate is a burden. It’s not the easiest thing to do, but it’s worth it. I decided to stick with love and what’s right in my life.
47. I try so hard to be afraid of the world, but I just can’t keep up the facade anymore. I’m ready to love and let love in. And no matter what anyone else thinks, I will always be true to my heart.
48. Love doesn’t just get you through the hard times; it defines them. Love is like a boomerang; it comes back to you.
49. I have decided to stick with love, no more hatred. I’m gonna put an end to the hate and start living life to the fullest again!
50. I know that the struggle can be so much more than I can bear. But, I have decided to stick with love. And yes, I am going to stay positive and optimistic about life.
51. I don’t want hate in my life anymore. I’ve decided to take all the bad things that have happened and use them as motivation to improve myself while learning how to love more fully.
52. I’m choosing to love, not hate. My heart is widening, my spirit is growing, and I am learning how to feel good even when the world around me is falling apart.
53. This next chapter of my life is about love and giving. The hate and anger have to stop somewhere.
54. Love is the thing that will make my life complete, something to live for, not just survive. Today I have decided to stick to love.
55. I have decided to stick with love, no more hatred. I will choose peace and contentment over wealth and comfort.
56. I have decided to stick with love, no hate. I have decided to stick with love, no more fear. I will not be fooled by hate and lies.
57. I’m choosing to love, no matter what. I’m choosing to forgive, no matter what. I’m choosing to make mistakes, no matter what. If you let hate get in the way of your happiness, it will destroy you.
58. We all have to go through different struggles in life, and sometimes it seems like no matter how hard we try, everything turns against us. But remember to never give up on love. Always stick to love.
59. I am choosing to love, not be jealous of the things that I have not, but of those that I have.
60. Love and hate are opposites. Live with both, but always choose love.
61. Today, I’m going to choose love, no more hatred. Because hate does nothing but destroy, the only thing hate does is drag you down and hold you back from all that you could be, could have been and should be today.
62. I have decided to stick with love. In love, there is always hope and in hope, there is always a future.
63. I have decided to stick with love, no more hatred. It’s time for everyone to learn to love one another and make this world a better place.
64. I’ve decided to stick with love, no matter what. Because the first time love is felt, the rest of your life keeps getting better and better.
65. I have decided to stick with love. It is a better plan, and I find that the more I practice it, the easier it gets.
66. So many good things can happen when you love someone. And so many bad things can happen when you don’t. But the good outweighs it all. So I’ve decided to stick with love.
67. I have decided to stick with love, no matter what anyone says or does.
Love is the only thing in life that gives more. It’s the secret of success, the measure of accomplishment, and the key to happiness.
68. The secret of finding yourself is to love yourself and accept yourself as you are. You are enough; you’re beautiful, and you are loved. I’m sticking to love.
69. There is no better feeling than being in total confidence in your choices. Love is all you need, and hate will never win; I have decided to stick with love.
70. We all have the power to choose love. No matter what situation we are in, no matter what people have done to us. We can choose love every single day.
71. The truth is, you can’t change another person. What you can do is decide to change yourself. You choose love, and nothing will ever stand in your way again.
72. Love is the most beautiful thing we can experience. Love is also the most powerful thing in the world. Stick to love.
73. I have decided to stick with love. It’s better than any money could buy, it makes me happy, and I never want to let it go.
74. I have decided to stick with love and trust that the universe will take care of me.
75. I am going to stick with love. You don’t know how long love will last, but I can learn from it.
76. Sticking with love. Even though it’s hard, even when you feel like the world is going to come crashing down around you, even when your heart is breaking and you can’t breathe, keep on believing that everything will be all right. Keep on believing in yourself and your dreams because if you don’t, you are taking steps backwards.
77. I have decided to stick with love. I can’t hate anymore. I’m done with the past, and I’m ready to move forward with my life.
78. I have decided to stick with love. I can’t hate anymore. It is time to let go of my fears, insecurities and regrets.
79. I have decided to stick with love. I can’t hate anymore because that is how you grow.
80. I have decided to stick with love. I can’t hate anymore because it’s better just to love and be happy rather than not at all.
81. I have decided to stick with love. I will let go of my hate and let it be with God.
I used to hate, but now I’m choosing love.
82. I’m clinging to love. Love is everything I have on my side. Love has no beginning and no end, but it does have a lot of middles.
83. I choose love over hate because I know that when you look for the best in someone, you’ll find even more.
84. I’ve decided to love myself, and it’s so much more rewarding than hate.
85. I’m here to tell you that love is better than hate. Hate will eventually be replaced by love. The person who loves you the most won’t constantly change and become different, but rather the same as you.
86. I am going to keep loving and be loving, even though I am not perfect. But I will keep striving to be a better person every day.
87. I have decided to stick with love. I can’t hate anymore. I’m ready to move forward and love again.
88. I have decided to stick with love. This week is all about loving myself and so much more and letting go of the voices that tell me that I am not beautiful enough, smart enough or worthy enough for love.
89. I’m in the middle of a very positive change. I don’t hate anymore. I can’t let the negative people drag my self-esteem down anymore. I feel like I can do anything when I keep my mind on love and faith.
90. I have decided to stick with love and trust that what lies ahead is going to be OK.
91. I’m not letting hate win again; I know that love wins. So I’m gonna keep on keeping on and let love be my guide…
92. It’s time for me to start loving again. I’ve decided to give in and embrace the good, even the bad.
93. I’m choosing to love again. I’ve already lost too much.
94. I’ve had plenty of rough times in this world, but I have never truly hated anyone. Hate is a disease that eats away at your soul until you have nothing left. So today, I choose to love everyone, including myself. I have decided to stick with love.
95. I have decided to love the people I hate, just like the wind loves to be loved.
96. Let go of the hate, plant your feet firmly in love, and walk tall.
97. I have decided to stick with love. And believe when I am happy every day. And never give up on the people who mean the most to me because my life would be a sad story without them.
98. I have decided to stick with love. It has been a long journey and I know that in the end, it is worth every struggle and pain.
99. I have decided to stick with love. And that means letting go of the things in my life that no longer serve me.
100 I have decided to stick with love. The hardest thing is to love yourself first so that you’ll be willing to accept someone else’s love.
It is that time in life when you decide to stick with love. When you realize there is nothing better than to do this. Some say if you try to love everyone, they may or may not appreciate it while some others say if you try even to hate everyone, they will still do so.
Well, having made the decision to stick with love, you should meditate on one or more of the I have decided to stick with love quotes here. I hope you did. Kindly let me know in the comment section.