Everybody wants to be loved, especially when it comes from someone special in their life. Loving those who love you is not only easier but also more gratifying. It’s like a win-win situation. You get to enjoy the love and affection of people who love you, while they get to feel loved by you.
There are many ways in which you can show your affection to the people who love you. You can give them gifts, write them letters or cards, and even do small acts of kindness just to show how much they mean to you.
Today, we see people showing their true nature and expressing their love in many different ways. People often express their love by writing letters, writing messages or even by simple acts of affection.
When you are searching for some I love those who love me quotes to post on your wall, you will definitely find out the right one which will make you happy.
I Love Those Who Love Me Quotes
I love those who love me, and I do what is best for those who are good to me. All my family and friends have been there for me throughout my life, and I would never forget their kindness.
1. I love those who love me. I am very grateful for the many people who love me also. I hope that in my whole life, there are always people who dote on me. It’s a wonderful feeling to know someone loves you.
2. If you love me, your love and my love for each other will grow. I will love those who love me. All the rest I can do without.
3. There is no greater feeling than knowing that someone loves you. I am lucky to have people that love me and in return, I love them. There are so many people in my life who I love and will love until my last dying breath.
4. If you love me, show it by your actions. No matter what I may say or do try to understand our relationship so that we can spend many long and happy years together.
5. Don’t be afraid to be vulnerable, allow others to comfort you when you need it most. As long as you love me with all your heart, I will make all your dreams come true.
6. I love my friends, family and those who love me. Especially those who support me, appreciate me and encourage me in what I do with my art.
7. I’m very grateful for the people who are in my life. I love them all and hope to be connected with them forever. I love those who love me.
8. I love my family and friends, but most of all I love those who can understand and support me in every way. I love those who recognize the essential goodness deep within me.
9. I love those who love me because they make me happy. I can barely do anything without them.
10. I love those who love me, and do not love those who do not love me.
11. To those that have loved me, and to those who have not – I love them all. It has certainly been quite a journey, and it’s not over yet. I may not have it all figured out, but I know the most important thing is to live the life that God intended for me.
12. With every moment comes learning and an opportunity for growth, and with every obstacle comes opportunity. A chance to rise above. Life is what you make of it. I love those who love me.
13. To those who love me, thank you. That makes a lot of people happy in this world. Even though I would do most anything for them, it’s not easy to be there in times of need. For those people who are there, especially when I don’t deserve it, I appreciate it.
14. I am nothing without those who love me. Although there are times that I’m told to watch out, I continue on with love in my heart and courage in my soul.
15. I love my family, I love my friends, and I love my pets. For those who love me and support me; thank you.
16. There is no more beautiful love than the unconditional kind. Those who love me love me for who I am and not what they want me to be. They are none prettier than authentic, pure and honest hearts.
17. I am lucky to have those who wear their hearts on their sleeves, who love from the tip of their soul, and who show their unconditional love through every word and every deed. I love those who love me.
18. If someone loves you, they don’t have to say it every day. If they do say it, they don’t have to say it in words. If they say it, they can show you. One thing is for sure, if you love someone the way they love you, then there won’t be any doubt.
19. How lucky and happy are those who love their friends. Friendship adds joy to joy and loses not one joy that love can call its own. If I had my choice between loving or breathing, I would use my last breath to tell people what I could never say when alive.
20. A friend loves at all times. We are all trees in the garden, we need each other to grow stronger. I say thank you to my friends for always being there and looking out for me. I love them.
21. The most difficult part of letting go, is realizing that the other person was never holding on. I will never forget those who love me, and I’m going to cherish and love them in my heart til I die. I love those who love me.
22. I believe there is a reason for everything and for me and those who love me to be in each other’s lives is no accident. I love those who love me.
23. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. I love those who love me, including my friends.
24. I love those who love me, but I love myself more.
25. Love is one of the greatest feelings on earth. It is much more important than our everyday routine – the way we live and who we know. Love conquers war, hate, envy and all the other negative feelings. Love heals everything it touches. Those who love me will protect me and make sure that nothing bad happens to me; they will also appreciate my efforts as well as my achievements.
26. I am thankful that those who love me, love me back, and I love those people in return. Love is a beautiful thing, so I am not afraid to go out and explore my heart. I never know who I can love.
27. I love those who love me so much, more than words can say. I want us to be together forever because I can’t imagine my life without them by my side.
28. I am so grateful to have such amazing people in my life. I know they’re always there for me no matter what happens. I love them so much and I hope we will continue to be this happy forever.
29. The true gift of love is those who care and support you, and who want to stand by your side through thick and thin. Who never give up on you, no matter how far you drift away from them. I love those who love me.
30. My Friends are the sweetest people in the world. They always bring cheer and joy to me, especially when I am down. They lift my spirits up, which is a great feat to accomplish. They are loyal friends that would stick by me through thick or thin. I love those who love me.
31. When I need someone to talk to, my friends will listen without judging me. They laugh at my jokes and converse with me about the silliest subjects; they never let it get awkward, making the conversation fun and enjoyable for everyone. I love them.
32. If you want to know a little more about me, here it is; I love to laugh. I love the rain and thunderstorms. I love dark chocolate. I love to eat spicy food. I love meeting new people. I love those who love me.
33. I love those who love me. Those who don’t love me I still love back in the same way. They just don’t know it yet. My affection towards others is far from anything except my goodwill. My love for others is universal so that in itself is what I dedicate my life to.
34. There are three things that last forever; faith, hope, and love. I have faith in those who love me, hope for what our future will be, and true love for who they are. The trials of this life can be overcome because of those things. I love those who love me.
35. I love you more, love me more. But I love those who love me, for the sake of those who love me, I bless those who love me not.
36. I love people who love me. And I need to say that I am so lucky to have the most loving family and friends in the world. Without their love and support, I would be lost.
37. Those who love me love my dreams. Those who love me love my flaws. Those who love me adore my mistakes. Those who love me do not judge. I may not be perfect, but those who love me don’t let that bother them. I love those who love me.
38. I may never be rich, but those who love me are quite wealthy. I may never live up to their expectations, but those who love me exceed mine. I love those who love me.
39. Life can be tough, but because I have those who love me and love in my life, it makes coping so much more doable. We support each other and always come together to help each other out of tough situations. I love those who love me.
40. Knowing I have them by me, gives me an honest peace of mind that makes life just a little sweeter. I love those who love me.
41. There is a plethora of people in my life who care about me. They include my exes, my current boyfriends, my friends, and even the lost loves in my past. When I look back on everything I have done through the years, I realize that it was all because they loved me. I love those who love me.
42. Whether they were around me or not, they had a positive effect on me. One way or another, I have been touched by the love of others and I am so lucky to have them.
43. My true friends are the ones who lift me with encouragement when I am down, who share laughter with me when I feel good, and whose shoulder I can always lean on. They’re the ones who will be there for me no matter what. Those are the people that I love.
44. I can’t love those who don’t love me. I won’t push my love onto others, but it will always be there for those who need it. I love those who love me.
45. I love my family and friends, and those people I deem special enough to share my heart with. Love is something that you can only really feel when you give it to someone else. You don’t have to be best friends with someone to show them your kindness or affection. I love those who love me.
46. There are many people that say they love me, but I know they’re in it for what they can get out of it. Just like the rest of the world, you have to watch out for the snake in the grass. I love those who love me.
47. I am so lucky to have such great people in my life; my family and friends. They always make me feel so special. I love being surrounded by them, they really bring out the best in me. They make me feel so good about myself and are a constant source of joy and inspiration to me.
48. There are three things in life that will never let you down; God, food and friends. I am glad to be on this earth and to have such great friends/family around me who care about me. I love them all.
49. If they love you they love you, if they hate you they hate you if they ignore you they ignore you and that’s life. Keep it moving!
50. I love those who love me; hate those who hate me. Return good for evil, and bring blessing to the cursed.
51. I love those who love me, I do not seek those who praise me. I am gentle to people who are kind to me, but I do not forget those who are ungrateful. I will forget my enemies and look upon my friends, but all which is evil, I will utterly eliminate.
52. Those who love me don’t want anything from me. I will do everything for them and support them all the time. I love those who love me.
53. Life has a way of surprising you with those who mean the most to you. I am thankful for all of those who love me, even if it is in their own special way. I love them all.
54. I learned that those who are happiest are those who do the most for others. I love those who love me.
55. I love those who love me, and I’m not embarrassed to admit it.
56. I live to make memories with the ones I love and the ones who love me. I collect smiles from all of them because they are my prized possessions. I love those who love me.
57. When I look at those who love me, my heart is filled with nothing but joy. I’m grateful to them for always being there for me, supporting me and making me laugh even when we’re in times of turmoil. I love those who love me.
58. Even when the path is unknown, I am never alone. Those who love me lead the way and give me the courage to follow. I love those who love me.
59. To everyone who loves me and all those who will, I want to say thank you. Thank you for loving me, and thank you for supporting me in everything I do. Thank you for not letting go regardless of anything that may happen. Thank you for being here for me through the good and bad times.
60. For those who will love me no matter what and for the ones who keep my back when things get tough, I love you all and I don’t take your love for granted.
61. My life would be very dark without my loved ones in it. I wouldn’t have faced many struggles and sorrows if it weren’t for them. I love that they are always there for me, through the good and bad times. I love those who love me.
62. When I was a little girl, I already knew how to love my friends and family members. Loving someone doesn’t require much effort; all you have to do is be yourself and express your feelings. I love those who love me.
63. Loving others is a response. Love is never wasted. You will never lose anything by loving, even if you get nothing in return or if the other person doesn’t know how you feel. I love those who love me.
64. The best feeling in the world is being loved by someone. It makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside and brings a smile to your face, even when things are going wrong. Being loved by someone can bring you up tremendously, no matter what. I love those who love me, and I appreciate them.
65. Love those who love you and you will get the same love in return.
66. I won’t waste my time hating new people, because I love those who love me. They are a part of my life and they fill it with joy and laughter. I wish them all the best and hope we will be friends forever.
67. Haters gonna hate and lovers are gonna love. So, we’re going to keep on loving the ones who love us back.
68. The goal is to appreciate those who love us, even when we do not love them in return.
69. Don’t hate those who show you love. It’s the people who hate, that need your love even more. Love those who love you.
70. My best friends know that I am a great believer in the maxim which tells us we should love those who love us. Since they love me, they are clearly onside.
71. I love everyone who loves me. The more people that love me the better I feel. Everyone should love one another and make the world a much brighter place.
72. Love those who love you. If you do good, good will follow you. Wish all the people that love you well and have a good day.
73. I find out that the more I love, the happier I am. For those who love me, I love them all the more.
74. I love people who love me and I don’t care if they’re far or near.
75. Happiness is when you love those who love you.
76. Make sure you love people who love you. When you are a kind person, love and friendship surround you. I love those who love me.
77. I love people who love me and I love people who don’t.
78. Always love those who love you and support you.
79. I’ve always tried to love people and to win their love in return. I want to love everyone.
80. Love those who love you and you’ll never be without friends.
81. I am sure that I love a lot of those who love me and I can’t wait to know the ones who are going to love me in the future.
82. I love those who love me and I love those who need my love.
83. I love people who love me and make me feel good about myself.
84. I don’t care if you’re black, white, rich or poor. If you’re nice to me, I’ll be nice to you; it’s as simple as that.
85. Love those who love you. Love the ones who have never left your side.
86. No use to hate or hard feelings towards anyone. Just keep on moving and loving those who love you.
87. Those that love you are the most important people in your life.
88. Your friends and loved ones are the most important people in your life. They’re the ones who make you feel like you exist. They show care and love, so don’t take that lightly.
89. I love the people who are closest to me. I am nothing without them and have always valued the friendship we have. They are my family and friends, my lovers, my companions through thick and thin, and they’ve been there for me when I was at my worst.
90. Because loving someone is one of the greatest feelings in this world. That’s why I have a soft spot for those who love me.
91. There are many who love me, the few I confide in, the many whom I care and the few with special places in my heart. Many whom I love with all my heart, whom I adore and miss.
92. The best feeling in the world is knowing that you have true friends, who will always love and be there for you.
93. I appreciate those who don’t avoid contact with me when I am sad; instead, they are willing to embrace me and share my unhappiness as well as my happiness. I am grateful for those who let me know that they consider themselves a part of me.
94. I love those who love me. I also like those who do not love me, for I have learned from them the most.
95. I love those who love me; I do not love those who love me not.
96. I am surrounded by many people. Some of them are friends, some of them are acquaintances and some of them are strangers. But the ones who I love, they love me back.
97. Loving someone who loves you back is easy. Loving someone who doesn’t is the hardest thing I’ve ever done.
98. Believe it or not, there’s someone out there who loves you and you are closer than you think. If someone has made a dream of your life, love it back enthusiastically.
99. Don’t worry about the people who don’t appreciate your worth. They don’t deserve you. Instead, focus on the people who truly love you for who you are with no strings attached.
100. To the girl of my dreams, I want you to know how much love and thanks I have for you in my heart. You are a blessing that I am lucky enough to have in my life. Whenever I see you, my whole world comes to a stop and all I can think about is how much you mean to me. Thank you for giving me a reason to smile again and making me happy. Thank you for loving me and being my true soulmate. Thank you.
Hello there. I hope this meets you well. I also hope that you enjoyed going through the I love those who love me quotes up there. As usual, kindly drop your comments so I can know how you feel about them. Thank you.