When we miss people who are dear to us like our friends and family, we should let them know this at every opportunity we get. It makes them feel so special and important, and we get excited when they reciprocate the love right back in an even greater measure.
The role of a mum can never be overemphasized in the lives of her children, so, children should appreciate their mother at every opportunity they get.
Do you want your mum to know that you care about her and that you miss her, especially now that she is away from you? You can do that by sending her any of these I miss you mom messages from daughter or son. If you want to know how to make her happy, this is it.
You should do this as a daughter or son who loves their mother, and make your mama happy.
I Miss You Mom Quotes from Daughter
Dear mum, thank you for being a blessing to me, thank you for being there for me always I miss you so much and can’t wait to have you around again. Thank you for being amazing in all ways. Your daughter loves you so much.
1. Hello mum, good morning to you. I hope you are doing fine where you are. I miss you every day and I love you.
2. I miss you is an understatement mum. I can’t wait to see you soon. There’s so much I’ve got to tell you. See you soon!
3. I’m missing someone right now and that person is you, mum. I love you and can’t wait to have you here again.
4. Hey Mama
I can’t explain how much I have missed you. I miss you so much and I can’t wait to be by your side.
5. Dear mum, I hope you will be back soonest ’cause I am missing you more than I can think of. I would love to see you return soon.
6. Dear Mama, trust you are doing great. I love you and I miss you.
7. I can’t express how I feel about you, dear mother. You are more than a jewel. I miss you so much. With love from your daughter.
8. Dear mother, good morning to you. Hope you feel better than yesterday. I hope you get well soon. I miss you here. Bye.
9. Hello, hello, mama. How are you doing? Please be fine for us all. I miss you here.
10. Nothing can be compared to a mother’s love and care. I miss you so much, mother.
11. Mama is sweet. She has a good heart. She is amazing than what the mouth can express. I miss you more mother.
12. I appreciate every work my mother has done for me and my family. She has an amazing soul. I’m looking forward to seeing her soon to appreciate all she’s done and tell her how much I love her. I miss you mother.
13. Hello mother. I wish you a happy life with every good thing. I miss you, mum. Take care.
14. Good morning mum. You have always been on my mind since I left home. Your love remains in my heart. I miss you, dear mum.
15. Being a mum is a very big task and you did excellently well as a mum. I appreciate you for everything. I love and miss you, dear mum.
16. I’m so glad and grateful to have someone like you as my mum. God bless you real good. I dearly miss you, mum.
17. I pray for you mum that you will reap the fruit of your labour. I miss you plenty, mum.
18. As I thought of myself growing to be a mother someday, I realised how tasking it is to be one. I appreciate my mum for being a good mother. You are the best mum one can ever have. I love and miss you, mummy.
19. The best thing that has ever happened to me is my mum. She is the best gift God gave me. I miss you, dear mama.
20. Mums are sweet but mine is sweeter. She is more adorable and amazing. God bless you ma. I miss you, mummy.
I Miss You Mom Quotes from Son
Mum, I feel so blessed to be your son. Thank you for birthing me, and much more, for nurturing me. I love and miss you so much.
21. Good morning, mummy. I am proud of you for being my mum. I miss you so much.
22. This is from your dear son mama. I can’t stop loving and missing you. You are more than favoured.
23. Hello mother. Your dear son is sending hugs and love from here. I can’t wait to see you soon. I miss you dearly.
24. I’m very happy to have you as my mother. I pray for a long life for you with happiness. I miss you.
25. I appreciate your efforts on my siblings and I, and the whole family. With all the risks you took and the hard times you passed through just for us to succeed, we are so grateful. God grants to you all that you wish dear mum. I miss you ma.
26. Mum helped me to discover who I am. She shaped me into who I am today. Thank you so much, mum. I miss you dearly.
27. My mum is a priceless jewel and a gift I have from God. I treasure you mum and will always do. I miss you, mum.
28. Dear mum, even though today isn’t Mother’s Day, I will always celebrate you because you have meant so much to me. I miss you so much, mum.
29. The thought of having a wife who will become a mother to my children someday crossed my mind and I see how taxing it is to be a mother. My mother excelled as a mum; I am proud to have her as my mum. I miss you, mum.
30. Good morning mummy. Your son is missing you already. I hope to see you soonest.
31. While growing up, mum will always tell me “I’m rooting for you”. She has been my backup even till now. I love you always Mama. Your son misses you.
32. Dear mum. I know you are gone for good, not for bad. I’m here waiting to see you again. I miss you, mama.
33. The best person I know who gives the perfect care is my mum. I will always miss her.
34. People do say I resemble my mum a lot, we were always mistaken as twins. I love it that way and I’m glad to have her as my mum. You are forever in my heart mum. I miss you.
35. Dear mummy. I have so much to say about you. You are beautiful, brave, versatile, loving, caring and amazing. I have got the best mum ever. Your dear son misses you so much.
36. Mummy my lover and best friend. Nothing can be compared to you. You showed us true love and gave us the best things anyone can acquire. I’m rooting for you, mama. I miss you so much.
37. My lovely mum. Thanks for watching o’er us and for taking care of me and my siblings. Thanks for standing in for Dad while he was away. Thanks for all the efforts you made to bring us up in a rightful way. I am more than grateful mum. I am missing you.
38. If there’s a world after this and I am opportune to pick a mother, I will choose you all over again because you have proven to be the best mum. Your son misses you.
39. Love from your son. I wish you a beautiful life embraced with beautiful things. I miss you.
40. May God always protect and keep you for the whole family always. From your son mum. I miss you.
I Miss You My Mother Quotes
Dear mother, I will forever be grateful that I came from you. I miss you much and will always be there for you.
41. Mothers are the ones with beautiful hearts. They can go miles to make sacrifices for their family. I love my mum and I miss her.
42. My darling mother with a golden heart, I miss you.
43. There is only one true friend a child would at first have and that is the mother. My best friend, I miss you.
44. Without a mother in one’s life, it takes hard work to succeed in life because she has a great influence. I miss you mother.
45. My dear mother, I will always love you and cherish you with all my heart. I miss you.
46. The impact of a mother on her children cannot be articulated in words. I miss you, dear mum.
47. Motherhood is taxing and mothers ought to be celebrated. I celebrate you, my mother and I miss you.
48. If there’s no one else to help, mother, even with the little she has, will stand by you. I love and miss you mother.
49. My dear mum cares for me more than anything. I thank God for her life. I miss you, mum.
50. My first friend and role model is my mum. I miss you dearly.
51. The definition of love is mother. I love and miss my mum. Thank you for being a mother indeed.
52. When the thought of my mum crosses my heart, I feel happy and blessed to have her. I miss you, mum.
53. My mother has shown me the meaning of true love. I love you to the moon and back mum. I miss you dearly.
54. I am so glad for the God-given gift I have, my mum. She is more precious than gold. I miss you more.
55. Mother’s love is everything. It unites the family together and brings joy to the home. I am missing my darling mum already.
Mom I Miss You So Much Quotes
Hello, mum. I just wanted you to know that I miss you so much. Grateful for the times we spent together and I look forward to more of such.
56. Missing you is an understatement. I miss you so much, mummy. I would love to be around you again.
57. Mothers are precious and should be treasured. My mum is more precious than anything. I miss you so much my treasure.
58. Through you, I came to this world. You gave me life, love and every care you can give a child. I appreciate you mum. I miss you so much.
59. You are such an awesome woman, my darling role model. Thank you for teaching me the right way to live. I miss you so much, mummy.
60. It was just like yesterday when you left us. You will forever remain in my heart. I miss you so much, mummy.
61. As a little flower glows, my darling mother glows also. I love and miss you so much, mum.
62. All that you laboured for will never be in vain mum. I miss you dearly.
63. God has blessed me with not just a beautiful mum but also an outstanding mum of all time. I love and miss you, mum.
64. My mum captures my heart always with her love and care. Much love I have got for you mum. I miss you so much.
65. You have done so well as a mother. I will always fill your heart with pride dear Mom. I miss you so much.
66. God will enlarge your coast mum and endow you with every good thing. I miss you so much, mum.
67. You have so much blessed me, mum. May God bless you even more. Loads of love and hugs from your darling son. I miss you so much, mummy.
68. Even though it hasn’t been easy, God helped you to raise Godly children and helped you to build us into better people. We are grateful mum. I miss you so much.
69. I thank God for your life mum for His love and kindness to you. I love your awesome being and I miss you so much.
70. Each day comes and passes by, but your love in my heart remains. How much I miss you, mum!
I Love You Mom and I Miss You Messages
Mum, I miss you a lot and I sincerely miss everything we share. Thank you for being the best mum anyone could ever wish for.
71. Dear mum, you have been a motivation to me. How hard you work, how much you want your family and kids to be good even when you are not… I appreciate your work on our lives. You are worthy to be a celebrated mum. I love and miss you so much.
72. Dear mum, among many mothers, you are the best mum I have ever had or seen. I love and miss you so much.
73. It’s always my joy to see you being happy always. May your joy know no bound mummy. I love and miss you dearly.
74. Today isn’t your birthday mum but I want to use this medium to celebrate you. I love you and I miss you so much.
75. I am the luckiest being on earth to have such an amazing woman like you as a mum. I cherish and miss you so much.
76. Your life which has been filled with joy, love, peace, happiness, and every other good thing shall know no bound. I do not only love you but also miss you.
77. I am glad you birthed me and I belong to someone special like you. I love and miss you, mum.
78. You mean so much to me than anything in this world. I love and miss you, mum.
79. I have always wanted to tell you this mum and I’m happy to say that I love you so much. You’re my world and I miss you so much.
80. Your existence in our lives is so remarkable mum. I love and miss you too.
81. I am short of words as I don’t know how best to express my gratitude for all that you have done for me and the family. I love and miss you, mama.
82. You will reap the fruit of your labour dear mum. I love and miss you.
83. Motherhood is great work and your biggest accomplishment mum. You excelled so well as a mother. I miss and love you, mum.
84. You are the special angel God gifted our family with. I love and miss you so much, mummy.
85. The moments of joy, happiness, smiles continue to grow every day of your life mum. I dearly love and miss you.
I Miss You Mama Quotes
Mama, I miss you every single day and can’t wait to have you back here with us. Love and miss you.
86. A god-like mother does not exist. I miss you mum and I’m grateful for all that you are to me.
87. Life is beautiful with you in it, dear mum. I miss you so much.
88. I hope you keep being the amazing, awesome and lovely mother that you are. I miss you, mum.
89. You are the perfect mother for me. I miss you mum and I really can’t wait to have you back here.
90. I pour out my love on you this day and always mum. I miss you, mum.
91. Dear mum, I wish you all the happiness in this world mum. I miss you.
92. As I always call you, ‘harmony to my heartbeat’. I miss you, mum.
93. The Lord will fill your life to the top with grace mum. I miss you.
94. I can’t thank God enough for who He has blessed me with, an awe-inspiring mother. I miss her dearly.
95. My dear mum, may God’s blessings be upon you now, always and forever. I am missing you.
96. To my dear mum, you will live the best and the most beautiful life you can ever imagine. I miss you.
97. You are not just my mum, you are more special than you know. I miss your mum.
98. Your beauty, your speciality and your uniqueness are more than what the mouth can comprehend. I miss you, mummy.
99. My mum is one in a million. She has a beautiful soul and she smiles beautifully. It’s the beauty all over you for me. I miss you mother.
100. As a radiant light does not go dim, you will never fade out but keep shining brighter every time. I miss you mother.
Thank you for taking out time to read this I miss you mom messages from daughter or son post. I hope you had a great time reading it.
Don’t forget to leave your comments and as well share them with your network.
See you soon.