Alcohol drinking is generally not good for the body. Although alcohol can be taken when you feel like having that booze or want to drink it at a social gathering, quitting drinking is one of the most difficult things a person can do because alcohol is a drink that holds you in its grasp and never let go.
You have to take things day by day and fight the urge to get drunk. Finally, being able to break free from this grasp is an accomplishment worth celebrating, in my opinion, because alcohol addiction can destroy your health, relationships, and life, and you wouldn’t want it to destroy all you have.
So, below are some amazing and inspiring I quit alcohol quotes that you can use to appreciate yourself for taking that step of stopping alcohol drinking and healing in all aspects of your health.
I Quit Alcohol Quotes
Quitting wasn’t about being a ‘good person,’ getting closer to God, or helping other people. I remember thinking about my new sobriety like this, “I’m choosing not to drink today so that tomorrow will be better than today”. I want to start living without the constant dark cloud of alcohol.
1. I want to be a better me. That’s why I’ve decided to quit drinking alcohol.
2. Quitting drinking alcohol was the best decision I made this year. Now, I can love myself and have fun with my friends.
3. I was drinking a lot, but now I’m not drinking. I have now been sober for several days, and I feel great!
4. I will not drink. I will not think about drinking. I will focus all of my energy on the task at hand. I will not fail. I can do this.
5. I took it one day at a time, and before I knew it, my life was better than I could have imagined. I am so happy that I quit alcohol.
6. I have huge self-control. I say no to alcohol. This is how I quit drinking alcohol.
7. Quitting alcohol can be tough, but it’s possible. Quitting is not just about not drinking; you will find that you will have a lot of thoughts and emotions to process after quitting alcohol.
8. I’m not drinking anymore. And this is the last time I will ever think about drinking.
9. I don’t want to live like my parents, and I don’t want to regret my actions. So, I am saying a final goodbye to alcohol.
10. I will change for myself, so I can start to love myself and be happy. I have quit drinking alcohol for some days. I will make this work, and it will help me with my health and happiness.
11. I will work harder with my sobriety than I ever did with drinking. If that is all the sacrifice I have to pay to quit alcohol finally, then I am all in.
12. This weekend, I’m going to treat my body better. I am strong and can do it. No more hangovers. Stopping alcohol is the best decision I made in years.
13. I’m done with the drinking life. I’ll never drink again as long as I live.
14. I am quitting alcohol. I had tried before and failed, but this time I’m serious. No matter what it takes.
15. It’s not easy, but I can do it. If you want to quit drinking, all it takes is a decision.
16. I had no idea how much I needed to quit drinking until I did. And I am so glad I did.
17. I have not drunk alcohol for a month but stopping it for life now is a big decision anyone could make.
18. For many years, I was an active alcoholic. After several failed attempts at quitting, I’ve found a path that works for me.
19. If I am ready to be free, quitting drinking is much easier than you think.
20. I have decided that I do not need alcohol in my life. Here’s to another year of positive growth and change! My friends and family rejoice with me.
21. I will never drink again. Not when I can be sober and strong and healthy.
22. Quitting was the best thing I did—I’m not saying it’s easy, but it’s worth it.
23. No amount of money or social status is worth sacrificing my health for. I am keeping it real by quitting alcohol, and my liver will thank you.
24. This is the year I quit drinking, no matter what it takes! And I am no longer going back.
25. Giving up alcohol was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. I feel so much more relaxed, happier and healthier.
26. I’m quitting. Today is my last day of drinking alcohol. I cannot imagine myself enjoying life without alcohol. It’s been bringing me down for so long.
27. I don’t want to live a life of regrets; I have decided to quit alcohol today. Nothing on earth will change that, and it is final.
28. I want to feel like this forever. I want to feel alive, energized, confident, and healthy. I want to be a better person in every way. And it all starts with one decision to stop drinking alcohol. I don’t know what life will bring me from here, but there’s no way it can’t be good.
29. Sometimes, I have to draw a line in the sand (and even if no one else understands that you’re stronger without alcohol). Stay strong.
30. Yes, I can quit. For me, it’s not a matter of can or can’t. It’s a matter of will or won’t.
31. If you are looking for alcohol, you will not find it. If you are looking for happiness, fulfilment and great life experiences, we have them here,
32. It’s about the quality of your life. It’s about who you want to be. After all, we only get one shot at this life. Let’s do something amazing with it.
33. I quit alcohol. I’m never drinking again.
34. I quit alcohol; it was the best decision I ever made.
35. I’m quitting alcohol for three months. I haven’t had a drop, and it’s your turn to treat me to everything I love about my favourite white spirit: the camaraderie, the stories, and the laughter.
36. I chose to quit alcohol, and I have never felt better.
37. Quitting cigarettes was hard. Quitting alcohol was even harder. But quitting alcohol and drinking water has been the easiest thing I’ve ever done.
38. I quit drinking and feel great, not just physically but mentally too.
39. I knew the moment I laid down with you, I would fall asleep, and I would be gone the moment I woke up.
40. I quit alcohol. I’m a completely changed person.
41. I’ve quit alcohol. I didn’t have a problem. I couldn’t handle drinking anymore.
42. I quit drinking alcohol. I miss it. Not beer, wine or mixed drinks with little umbrellas in them. Just alcohol.
43. Today, I am quitting alcohol. It is the start of the rest of my life.
44. I just quit alcohol, and I’ll never look back.
45. I’ve decided: I’m done with alcohol. I love it, but I’m done with it.
46. I wish I could tell you that I’ve been sober for years, and it was the best decision ever made. But I can’t because I’m not sober right now.
47. I’m not drinking any more alcohol. That’s my New Year’s resolution.
48. Are you ready to stop drinking? If yes, then we all get together on this decision.
49. Hey, remember me? It’s been a while. I quit drinking last month, and the world doesn’t end. I still get up in the morning and live my life.
50. I quit alcohol and had to let go of so many other things. I was scared that my social life was going to change. But it’s been almost three months, and I’m having more fun than before!
51. I quit alcohol for a month, and it changed my life. I got clear-headed and lost 25 pounds. I was never happier.
52. I quit alcohol to run at 4 am and be awake for my daughter’s birthday. I don’t need a drink to celebrate that.
53. I was drinking not to feel a certain way. I wasn’t enjoying it, it had no purpose, and I needed to stop.
54. My life has changed. I quit drinking alcohol yesterday. This is day two without a drink. I feel so alive, clear-headed and energized.
55. Time to take my life back! I finally quit alcohol.
56. I don’t miss alcohol at all. It’s nice not having a crutch or an excuse to drink.
57. I’ll never drink again. I like it, I like it a lot, but it’s not worth the cost.
58. I’ll take a shot at living with my head held high, sober. I am saying I quit alcohol now and forever.
59. If you could quit things in life, would you? And if you did, what would you quit & why? Mine is alcohol, and my reason is to take my life back.
60. I Quit Alcohol. I found myself sleeping through life, so I woke up and made a change. I follow my passion and try to be my best self every day.
61. I quit alcohol, and I’m happier than I’ve ever been. Congratulations to a new me.
62. It all starts today. I quit alcohol, and you can, too. Let’s do this together. Let’s live the healthy life we deserve.
63. There are a lot of reasons I quit alcohol. But the main reason I quit was so that I could wake up every morning and live longer.
64. I choose to be healthy, fit, and sober today. I’d rather feel good than drink alcohol. So, I quit.
65. I’ve decided to put down the glass and never pick it back up again. Life is so much better without alcohol.
66. Last weekend, I gave up alcohol. It’s been one of the easiest decisions I’ve ever made and the best thing for my health.
67. I’m blessed. I have had the opportunity to be sober for ten years. I’ve seen unbelievable things happen in my life, and I can’t imagine where I would be if I kept living that lifestyle and made alcohol my best friend. But thank God I quit.
68. I quit alcohol. If you have a problem with this, please unfriend and block me. This is not a joke. Thanks for understanding!
69. I quit drinking to focus on living.
70. I’ve decided to stop drinking. I want to live a responsible, beneficial life, not drink alcohol. I respect myself and my body enough to make the right decision for me.
71. I don’t need the negativity that comes with alcohol, and I’d rather live and be happy. So, I say a final goodbye to alcohol.
72. A glance at what’s going on in the news can reveal some of the strangest trends, like this recent one that involved multiple people quitting alcohol.
73. No matter how much I loved it, alcohol was always something that made me feel like shit the next day. I quit drinking it for good.
74. I quit drinking to be a better person and improve my life.
75. Do you know what’s funnier than a cork’s sound when it leaves the top of a bottle? Me, sober.
76. I quit [alcohol], and it feels so good. I have never been more productive until I finally called it off.
77. When you know that it’s time to quit alcohol, it doesn’t mean you’re weak. It means you’re strong.
78. Booze has never been a love of mine. Now it’s time to say goodbye for good.
79. I’m quitting alcohol because it’s not making me happy. I don’t feel better when I drink and act as I do. So, it’s time to quit drinking for good and focus on what makes me happy.
80. I said no to alcohol, and my life got better.
81. I have now quit alcohol for a more productive life. What will you quit?
82. You are responsible for the choices you make. I chose to quit drinking alcohol and am excited about what the future holds.
83. I’ve decided to quit drinking alcohol. After all, I want to see my children grow up.
84. People tell me I’m too sweet to quit alcohol. Well, I’d rather be a sweetie pie than a meanie mug.
85. If I quit alcohol, I can sleep at night, exercise daily, and be productive and creative. So, I am quitting, and nothing in the world can change that.
86. I’m quitting booze. I don’t need it anymore. It was just an excuse to be a dumbass.
87. I quit drinking and started feeling good about it. You should quit too.
88. I’ve tried to quit alcohol. I have, but there’s always that moment when I look at the full fridge and think I could use a drink.
89. The day I quit drinking alcohol was the best day of my life.
90. People should be drinking wine, not soda, juices or beer. So, I quit all of it and started drinking only non-alcoholic wine.
91. I know I’m not the only one who’s had enough of feeling bloated and hungover. I quit, and this is my first day of a dry summer.
92. On this special day, I set myself a goal to quit drinking alcohol one day at a time. When I quit alcohol, it was all about me.
93. I quit alcohol, and I’m happier about it.
94. I quit alcohol, and nothing happened. It was easy. I was fine, and life went on.
95. I’m over the moon and only here because I quit alcohol.
96. I knew I didn’t have to drink alcohol every day. That’s why I quit. What compelled you to quit?
97. I never said I was perfect, but there comes a time when you have to be willing to make a sacrifice for the betterment of your life. Today is that time. I quit alcohol.
98. Time to say goodbye to alcohol. It’s time to live healthy, stay hydrated, and be proud of our choices.
99. How long will I abstain from alcohol? For life. Alcohol was responsible for so many mistakes in my life. Let’s see how many mistakes I can make without it.
100. Giving up drinking was the best thing I ever did. Now, five years later, I’m a completely different person. Alcohol was killing me.
101. I thought for a long time about whether or not I should quit drinking. But I decided to do it when I realized I had quit living.
I hope you enjoyed these I quit alcohol quotes. Please, do well to share this post with your social network and drop your comments in the section provided below.