Sometimes we are faced with challenges and even tragedies that can shake us to the core. Sometimes, life will give us nothing but trouble and pain. But you have to do your best to make it through.
And when you get there, you will feel great pride for what you have accomplished. You see, there is no real failure except in no longer trying. So battle on with honour and dignity, expect some disappointments, and laugh at yourself every now and then. Life is entirely too serious if it isn’t full of fun.
If one door closes, another always opens. If you want to be happy again, never give up hope, keep on believing that you will find happiness again. Don’t let the negative emotions of sadness and pain prevent you from finding your true happiness. You might have to adjust your expectations a bit, but with the right attitude, anything is possible.
We all want to feel happy, but sometimes with the hardships we go through in life, it can be hard to keep a smile on our faces. Here are some I want to be happy again quotes about happiness that you can read to help remind you of how lucky we are to have what we’ve got.
I Want to Be Happy Again Quotes
1. I want to be happy again after what I have been through, I want to be able to look at myself in the mirror and not feel shame, I want to love life again as well as others. I want my happiness back.
2. After what I went through, it took me a while to get my ground and be happy again. Now I am enjoying life and thankful.
3. If you want to be happy again, you have to let go of the things that made you sad. If you want to move on, you need to forgive the ones who hurt you.
4. I want to be happy again. I want to feel good about myself and the life that I am living. I want the sun to shine through my window in the morning and make me feel like it’s going to be a great day.
5. I want to be happy again even though I have been through a lot. When I am happy, I feel like the world is beautiful. The biggest obstacle that seems to stand in my way is my past.
6. Don’t let what happened in your life ruin your future. No matter how bad things get, you can still be happy again.
7. I don’t think our world is particularly good, and it seems to be getting worse rather than better. And so I want to get some of this unhappiness off my chest so I can start over again and live life as it’s meant to be lived, with happiness and hope for tomorrow!
8. I will use the lessons I’ve learned from this experience to propel me forward. I refuse to let it hold me back, I choose to move on and be happy again.
9. Over the past few years, I have had my fair share of challenges in life. I’ve learned how to cope with them, and, every day is a blessing.
10. I want to be happy again. I want to be in a place where I feel safe once more. I promise that I won’t mess up this time because it meant so much to me and, I never want to go through that again.
11. I’ve learned that most of the time, life isn’t about finding yourself. It’s about creating yourself. I just can’t go on like this; I want to be happy again.
12. I’m ready to take back control of my life. I want nothing more than to be happy and free from this struggle. I want to feel happy again for the rest of my life.
13. I want to be happy again, and most importantly, I want my life back. I want to go to sleep quietly, knowing that tomorrow morning when I open my eyes, I will be a better person than I was yesterday.
14. I know it is hard. But no matter how rough things get sometimes, one thing you can always do is be yourself. And when you be yourself, you will be happy again because that’s who you really are.
15. Everyone goes through hard times in life. Remember that no matter how difficult it seems, being yourself will ensure you become happy again.
16. If I cannot return to the way things were, then I take it as a lesson learned and move on. What is important for me now is that my happiness return.
17. I no longer want to think about the past and how it has made me feel. I’m ready to change my life, live a healthy and balanced life, and be happy again.
18. I want to be happy. I want to live with a smile on my face. I want to create, I want to explore, and I want to see the world with excited eyes. But that’s not how life has been treating me lately.
19. I will fight to get my life back. I will fight to find myself again. I will fight to be happy once more, and I will succeed.
20. I had to learn the hard way that I am capable of much more than I ever imagined. I want to be happy again by embracing the new me.
21. I want to be happy again. I want people to look at me and see everything I can be. I want to be like the old me, but better. I want to laugh, not cry; smile and mean it; not frown out of habit.
22. I’m not going to let the things that have happened stop me from being happy again. I will get this all behind me and move forward with my life.
23. I’m not going to let anything stop me from being happy again. By putting this behind me, I can see a better me.
24. You may have been dealt a bad hand, or maybe you just made some bad decisions in life. Whatever the situation may be, stay positive and focused. You can get through this, be bold, and live joyfully each day.
25. If you want to be happy again after what you have been through, then try to smile. If you feel like crying, laugh; it’s much healthier.
26. You should not waste too much time on what has happened in your life; rather, you should ensure that you move on so you can be happy again and not remain stuck in your past.
27. The sooner you let go of your hopes of having a perfect life and start focusing on being happy again, the happier you’ll be.
28. I have been through some hard times, but at the end of the day, there is nothing I can do about it. There are many things that I need to learn from my past and use my experience as a stepping stone to creating a better future for myself.
29. Stand up for yourself; no one else will. You are the only leash you have to hold yourself back from doing harm to yourself. As long as you’re breathing, there’s always hope, and you can be happy again.
30. In the past, I believed that happiness meant things would fit in your life, but the truth is that there comes a time when you have to let go of all hope of having a perfect life and just settle for being happy.
31. One day, I woke up and realized that happiness is a choice, and wherever you are in life, there must be something good, if not for yourself then for others. Once you find it, remember to celebrate it! Joy is medicine.
32. When you are happy, you can forgive a great deal. Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different; had we but known then what we know now.
33. To be happy again, one must let go. One must think only that which is necessary and useful to us in our present situation.
34. I want to be happy again. I don’t want to live like this anymore.
35. I want to be happy again. I want to feel alive and free, but most of all, I want someone to love me.
36. Life is too short to dwell on the sad past; if you want to be happy again, you must start living again. Don’t waste time on things that don’t make you happy.
37. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
38. I want to be happy again after what I have been through. I want to live and love life without depressing the people around me.
39. The things that made me smile and laugh are gone. But that doesn’t mean they will never return, and I know I will be happy again.
40. You feel sad, but you don’t know why. You are happy, but you don’t know why. You met someone who seems like they could make all your dreams come true, but something is stopping you. You have let those things stop you for too long. Don’t be afraid to open up and start over again because a better life is waiting for you, just a little way down the road.
41. I am unhappy and depressed, and I am not okay. This has had such a negative effect on my life and others. I want to be happy again; this is the least I deserve.
42. In life, most of us want to be happy. But some have gone through tough times, so much so that they feel it’s impossible to be happy again.
43. It takes courage to love, but pain through love is the purifying fire that those who love generously know. We all experience pain in life, yet we can choose to be happy.
44. Life is too short to be unhappy. You have to find ways to make yourself happy again.
45. The past is gone, and I look forward to my future. It is going to be bright and full of many blessings.
46. I want to be happy again after what I have been through, but it’s so hard.
47. Happy people do not have perfect lives. They just make the best of their imperfect lives.
48. You aren’t going to be happy all the time. Happiness is a choice. It’s the ability to appreciate and embrace life, no matter what life throws.
49. Stop searching for happiness in the things you own. Stop looking to others to provide you with your best moments. Stop saying you need more than you have today and begin living a life of freedom and abundance.
50. I can’t control everything that happens to me, but by working at it, I can control my attitude toward what happens to me and, in that way, choose to be happy.
51. There will be days when you feel like giving up, but don’t. Don’t give up, because everybody has their ups and downs. Life is just a ride, so don’t give up, so you can be happy again.
52. You may have to go through some terrible things in life, but it’s not the end of the world, and it doesn’t have to be the end of you. You can continue on and build new memories with joy and determination, plus some of those days will become your fondest memories.
53. If you let go of what you can’t change, you may just realize that your life is changing for the better, and you will be happy again.
54. In life, things often don’t go our way. However, if you put in the hard work and patience, you can move past it with time. Remember: This too shall pass, and you will build a new memory that could even be better than before.
55. I want to smile again. I want to play with children again. I want to say ‘I Love You again and mean it when I do.
56. Life is hard. You can feel like you have lost everything and feel like there’s no way out, but the truth is that if you can make it through one day, you can do it again.
57. I’m so happy and grateful to wake up every morning, excited to take on the world! I want to spread that joy to everyone I know so they can experience the success and happiness available.
58. Don’t let your old memories define you. Remember to learn from the past and build a better future.
59. I’m here to tell you that it’s not too late. There is still time to pursue happiness and to start living the life you were meant to live.
60. Life will test you. You’ll lose battles along the way, but it’s more than worth it in the end.
61. No matter what has happened or how bad things have been, life continues. There may be a pain when trying to move on and get through the bad experiences, but it is worth it because life improves.
62. You might think that the hardest part of getting through something difficult is going through the hard times. But if you’re honest, what is hard is waking up every day and feeling like yourself again after everything that has happened. There were moments when I thought I would never be able to do that, but as soon as I started living again, it got easier each day.
63. Let us begin our life by forgiving someone who has done us an injustice. Because if we don’t forgive them, we will not be able to move on and be happy.
64. There is no royal road to happiness. It takes an arduous effort and a determined attitude. One thing, though, is certain: if you want to succeed and your goal is worthwhile, you’ll need to be resilient during tough times, keep going when things get tough, and push yourself even when it feels like all the effort in the world won’t make a difference.
65. Nothing is harder than getting through the hardest times. And I should know because that’s where I’m at right now. But I’ve made it this far by remembering how lucky I am to have so many people who care about me and show me every day what it means to live again.
66. Find the people worth spending time with who will encourage and support you and make you laugh and happy again.
67. We can get through any situation. No matter how awful it gets, we have the ability to come out on the other side looking for something better. It starts once we stop feeling sorry for ourselves and start moving forward.
68. I didn’t believe it was possible to wake up someday and feel as happy and full of energy as I used to. I had no idea how I would be able to feel strong and powerful again after feeling so weak for so long.
69. You’re never truly happy until you make someone else happy. And to do that, you need a community of people who care and support you.
70. The worst part of running into a problem is that you can’t slack off the next day—you have to keep going. But in all seriousness, if you run into trouble, just don’t give up; it will get easier each day.
71. Life moves pretty fast these days, so we need to stop and take a breather from time to time. Let’s just slow down, relax, and get back on track. After all, it’s the only way we can live our lives to their fullest potential.
72. I have always believed that happiness is a choice. You can’t expect anybody else to make you happy, they can make you happier, but they can’t make you happy. Nobody can give you self-respect; nobody else can make your life worthwhile. Only you.
73. I will look at the future with hope and use it as motivation to make a better life for myself and my loved ones.
74. I’ve always had one simple rule: be true to yourself. When you live like that, everything is easier. You know who your friends are, what you want and where you’re going, and you don’t get caught up in other people’s drama.
75. You are unique and finding someone who will appreciate your uniqueness and value it is the key to happiness.
76. You are the author of your story. Control what you do with your life, and make sure you’re enjoying it along the way.
77. It’s not about finding the right people but creating the right atmosphere; it’s about opening up your heart and making space for those who truly care about you. You have to be happy before you can make someone else happy too.
78. If you feel like you’re in a rut, that’s okay. I’ve been there too. Life can bring many difficulties. But no matter how bad times get, being yourself is always the best thing you can do.
79. Don’t let circumstances dictate who you are. Don’t let bad things dominate your life, don’t let your emotions become a train wreck. Don’t give in to the dark side of life; rise above it and be the best version of yourself.
80. I have been through my fair share of obstacles and learned that life is not always easy. It is a constant battle. However, I have realised that all good things take time. I no longer want to be the person who gives up easily or complains all the time. From now on, I will approach each obstacle as a lesson to be learnt and overcome with positivity. The days ahead hold new challenges and opportunities, and I am ready.
81. It’s important to learn from our mistakes. Do we allow it to bring us down when we make a mistake? Or do we use this as an opportunity to grow wiser and stronger? I will always be that girl who has learned to keep her head up in times of trouble. Nothing can take me away from where I am now. I made it, I lived through my mistake, and I am still here.
82. After all I have been through, I just want to be happy again and don’t care if anyone else wants me to be.
83. Each time I see the good in people, it makes me happy. It gives me hope for a better tomorrow; we do not have to be defined by the worst thing that has ever happened to us. We can choose to heal and move on, pain is inevitable in life, but suffering is optional.
84. I want to be happy again. I want a day where I can just truly smile and not feel guilty about it. I want a hug so tight that it makes me feel safe and warm because I have felt as though no one has cared about me for the last few months.
85. I want to be happy again because I know from my experience that happiness is a choice, not something that just happens. I have the power to choose happiness no matter what.
86. I want to smile and love freely again. From this point on, my heart will beat for happiness only.
87. Life is not perfect, but it’s better than being in constant pain. Believe in yourself and know that if you just go out there and try, you can make it through anything and become happy again.
88. I want to look back on the past and be proud of whom I have become, how hard I fought, and all the things I have achieved.
89. People who have been through what you have, know the feeling. I have empathy for you because I have been there too. But happiness is a choice; nobody will make you happy if you choose to be miserable. You’re better than that, and you’re stronger.
90. You don’t need to cry for the whole world to understand your pain. Don’t feel ashamed for feeling hurt and broken. You are allowed to be sad, angry and frustrated. Don’t let yourself be haunted by your past mistakes or the things you could’ve done better. Life is a journey, and we learn from our experiences. You deserve better, but don’t forget there is still time to change it. Move on if you have to, but don’t give up on finding happiness again someday.
91. We can be happy, but we have to choose it. We always have a choice over how to feel. Choosing to look on the bright side is about attitude and perspective, not about ignoring things or pretending they don’t exist.
92. Part of being happy again understands that some things are out of my control. And instead of spending all my time trying to control them, I will focus on enjoying what I have.
93. I want to be happy again because I wonder why I should even bother getting out of bed and going on every morning. But then I think about the people who won’t get to live another day, and that makes my problems seem so trivial. After all, we have no idea what will happen tomorrow.
94. Never let your past get in the way of your future because you deserve to be happy again.
95. No one can take away the fact that I am who I am, and I have decided that nothing can stop me from being happy again.
96. I have started my journey back to happiness, and I consider myself very lucky because every day, I get a chance to help others create and build an amazing life. For me, it’s the best feeling.
97. I want to be happy again. I want to live my life not afraid of anything and able to hold my head up high. I don’t want to be judged by what has happened but by who I am now and whom I can become from this moment forward.
98. I will do everything I can to be happy again after all this.
99. So many mistakes, so much heartache and sadness. You never want to be in that dark place again. You made mistakes; you lost opportunities; you lost people you thought would always be there for you. You realize now how stupid they were, and it depresses you so much that you preoccupy yourself with the what if’s and if only’s. Your life isn’t going how you wanted it to; it’s okay to feel sad, angry and frustrated, but don’t let the past drown your future with regrets. Life is not easy, but there is always time to change it and be happy again.
100. I have been down, but I am ready to rise again. I’m ready to tell the world I’m a survivor and can handle anything life throws me.
101. You can be as sad and broken as you want. You’re allowed to feel anything you want. Nobody will judge you for it. You are here because you need a change. Don’t let yourself be haunted by your old memories or the past mistakes that you have already made. Just try hard to learn from it, bounce back up and be happy again.
102. Everyone has a sad story, but you won’t have it forever. Everyone cries, but it’s all right to shed a tear every time. You are allowed to feel disappointed and broken. Things happen, and sometimes they’re beyond your control. Don’t let the past break you down or make you forget what’s important.
103. You may not think of yourself as a survivor, but you survived and came out stronger for it. You are now ready to begin a lifetime of happiness.
Sometimes when life gets you down, all you need is a pick-me-up quote that reminds you that things can always be better and you can be happy again. Choose from these quotes I want to be happy again quotes, and hang them up in your living room or kitchen to keep your mind focused on the brighter things in life. And please do share with a friend.