When sadness comes, it hits you so hard that you don’t even recognize it anymore as something that belongs to you. It becomes something foreign, like an intruder in your mind, taking over and leaving no trace of its presence behind.
If you’re going through something right now where happiness seems like a distant memory, I just want to remind you that it’s okay not to be okay. It’s okay to feel sad sometimes because sadness is part of life – it’s what makes us human, after all.
But it doesn’t mean that you’ll never be happy again either because, at some point, we all have our moments of weakness where we let ourselves fall apart mentally and emotionally until we find ourselves back on our feet again, stronger than ever before!
In life, sometimes you just need a few words to make everything feel better. When you’re at the end of your rope, these I just want to be happy again quotes listed below might be able to pull you out of that dark place.
Read on and enjoy.
I Just Want to Be Happy Again Quotes
I don’t know what it is with my happiness lately. I think I’m just too scared of being happy because then there’s no room for sadness when it comes. I used to be happy, but I forgot how. But right now, I want to be happy again.
1. I want to be able to smile again and laugh like I used to. I just want to be happy again.
2. My life depends on making myself happy. After that, it’s easy. I just want to be happy again.
3. I don’t want to feel like this anymore. I just want to be myself and be happy again.
4. I just want things to go back to normal again, but they won’t because they can’t, and that’s okay.
5. It’s okay that I’m not okay right now, but it’s not okay that I don’t know how long this will last or when I’ll feel better again because it’s making me feel like there is no end in sight of everything, and there shouldn’t be any timeline on grief because grief doesn’t work like that. I just want to be happy again.
6. I want to be happy again. I want to see the sun and feel its warmth on my face. I want to find myself again.
7. I want to know who I am and why I’m here, what’s important and what matters. And most of all, I want to believe that it is good in me left after all these bad things happened. I want to be happy again
8. Today is going to be the best day of my life! I’m going to do everything right, start over again l, and be happy again!
9. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel good about myself again. I just want to be who I used to be again. I just want to smile again. No big deal.
10. I don’t care how much you’re worth, how big your house is. I don’t even care if you have a heart as big as Texas—just want to be happy again.
11. Happiness is a state of mind. I want to be happy again in life, and I have to change my thoughts and beliefs.
12. I’m ready to be happy again, and I just want to create the life I want with the people I love.
13. Life is full of ups and downs. But it’s how I deal with the downs that define who I am as a human being. So I’m learning to be happy again.
14. The hardest thing in life is to move on and let go of the things that hurt me. The best thing in life is when I remember what makes me happy and smile with joy.
15. Do I want to smile more? Then I will stop waiting. I will start living and be happy again.
16. When you realize that happiness is right where you are, it’s hard to be mad or sad. I just need to go find it. I just want to be happy again.
17. The best way to be happy is to make someone else. Therefore, I will make some happy so that I will be happy again.
18. My happiness lies in the view, not in myself.
19. I want to be happy again. I want to be the person that I used to be. And it’s not too late.
20. I want to be happy again. I want to laugh again. I want to go out again, meet new people and just have fun with them.
21. I always want to be happy again. But, the truth is that happiness doesn’t come from the outside. It comes from within.
22. I can be afraid of getting older, but not of getting wiser. Happiness is the only time I should ever be young at heart.
23. The only thing I regret is not being happier.
24. The capacity to be happy is a choice. I will keep choosing it.
25. Life is too short to always be angry. I want to be happy again.
26. The happiest people don’t have the best of everything; they understand that happy times are found in the worst of situations.
27. The happiest people are those who have learned the meaning of forgiveness and acceptance. I will be happy again.
28. Life is full of opportunities, and I have to take them when they come your way. I can’t know what will happen in the future, but I always can change it.
29. I just want to be happy again. I miss the sun on my face and the wind in my hair. I miss not having to worry about bills or running out of gas. But most of all, I miss being with the people that matter to me.
30. I just want to be happy again. I smile even if I don’t feel like it because it’s the best thing I can do for myself.
31. I just want to be happy again. I was so certain that I would find my happiness through the things I had wished for, but now I realize that it’s time to let go of what I wanted and accept the things right in front of me. What will make you smile?
32. I just want to be happy again. Life is full of ups and downs, but I keep pushing forward. The past is over and done, but I’m still here.
33. I just want to be happy again. It’s what I’ve been missing for so long.
34. I just want to be happy again alone. I want to be free from sadness.
35. All I want is to have a life that makes me happy once again.
36. Sometimes, we need a little push to get over that first hurdle, but don’t be afraid to take the plunge. You will find happiness again.
37. If I want to be happy, I should. It’s not the end of the world. Life goes on.
38. Behind every successful person is a story that they were told as a child. Behind every unsuccessful person is a story they were told as an adult. I just want to be happy again.
39. To be happy, you must first recognize that happiness is a choice, so choose happiness.
40. Happiness is not something that just happens to you. It’s something I have to work for every day.
41. Everything in life is temporary, but happiness is not. I just want to be happy again.
42. When you’re down and out, remember that You’re not in this alone. You just have to be happy again.
43. Happiness is not something you have. It’s something that happens to you. Be happy again.
44. We have just one life, and then it is over. So will make it a good one and be happy again.
45. Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself and being happy again.
46. It’s not the destination that counts. It’s the journey along the way. It’s the person who makes my life better through all of the ups and downs that you always remember.
47. I just want to be happy again so that I can laugh again and smile again!
48. All the people I’ve met are just simply trying to Be Happy, and so I just want to be happy away.
49. No matter what is going on in my life, I can always be happy again.
50. I am happier than I have ever been in my life. I am simply happy to be alive!
51. Don’t wait for someone to permit you to be happy. Be happy now!
52. I don’t have to be a winner to be happy. I just have to want it bad enough.
53. If I want to be happy, I have to put myself first.
54. I’ll find happiness where I least expect it. I just want to be happy.
55. You’re not as happy as you could be until you learn to be happy with what you’ve got. I’m learning to be happy for me to be happy again.
56. Happiness is something you attract. And the person you become, I just want to be happy again.
57. The road to happiness is paved with a lot of sweat, tears, and laughter. I want to be happy again.
58. Life’s too short to be gloomy, so I will keep smiling and be happy again.
59. I just want to be happy again. I need to smile and laugh again.
60. We are all the same, no matter the colour of our skin, no matter where we come from. We all want to just be happy again.
61. Life is a journey, not a destination. Be happy again
62. I want to be a little different. I want to be a lot happier again.
63. Being happy is a habit. I want to make it a good habit and just be happy again.
64. You are not what you have but who you have. You are not measured by your possessions but by the people you love, and you are happy with them again.
65. When the world makes you feel bad, hold on to your friends and listen to music. And be happy again.
66. Be happy, and you shall be healthy, wealthy and wise. Make others happy, and the world will pass you by like a shadow.
67. It’s always been about my happiness. I just want to be happy again.
68. Don’t be a prisoner of your past. Release what no longer serves your future. Be free and Be happy again!
69. You deserve to be happy. So go out there and make it happen.
70. Don’t let your troubles get you down. You can always find a reason to be happy when you look for one.
71. Happiness is within your reach. Just take the first step!
72. When you’re going through a rough patch, remember that you’re not alone. There is always someone out there who understands what you are going through, and that person is waiting for the day when you are happy again.
73. When you’re feeling down and out, just remember: there’s always something that can smile at you.
74. When we’re down, just remember that you are not alone. You just need to be happy again.
75. You’re only as happy as you are least happy. You are the sum of all your experiences
76. You can make your life extraordinary by focusing on the things that bring you happiness and joy.
77. What if I don’t have to do everything in the world? What if I can stop giving a care about all of that busy work and just be happy again
78. I don’t want to repel you. I just want to be the sort of person who makes your heart flutter.
79. Happiness, you say it’s the most important thing in life. If that’s the case, then I’ve got a happiness problem.
80. Happiness is a choice. It’s not something that just happens to people, and you have to work for it and earn it.
81. Life is too short to be anything less than happy. Live a little, laugh a lot and love as much as you can.
82. Happiness is the only thing that makes life truly worth living.
83. It’s okay to be sad. But if you let it, it can ruin your life. Like the person who used to come over and watch the game with us, but now they never do because they’re always sad.
84. Happiness is a journey—not a destination. You have to go out there and look for it each day.
85. A little quote I like for myself: “Be happy. It’s good for your heart.”
86. When you’re in a rut, it’s easy to feel that things can’t get any worse. But they can. And they do. But what matters is how you deal with those lows and highs—with your attitude and outlook on life.
87. This is the day we stop denying our true selves and embrace who we are. I just want to be happy again
88. I just want to be happy again. I just want to be excited about what’s coming next.
89. Be happy again. Be the person you want to be. Be free of self-doubt and fear of failure and rejection. Life is too short for unhappiness
90. Be happy again. Be the happy you, who dares to reach for the stars and never stops until she gets there.
91. Be happy again. Be confident in yourself and your abilities. Take action today and begin to live the life you’ve always dreamed about.
92. If you’re unhappy with yourself, at work or in your personal life, you’re not alone. Gather your courage and take action, try our services and change your life.
93. There are thousands of self-help books out there, all telling you to be more confident, solve your problems, and achieve your dreams.
94. Imagine! Surrounding yourself with the people who love you and making the decisions that will let your life become a masterpiece.
95. If you want to live the amazing life you’ve always wanted, then you need to change your thinking.
96. It’s time to be happy again. Make something different happen in your life, and make it better than before.
97. There’s nothing like waking up after a long period of sadness and realizing that it’s okay to feel happiness again.
98. Sometimes, we need a little reminder of why we’re here in the first place, so that will make us want to be happy again.
99. I just want to be happy with what I’ve got, be grateful for what I have been given, and be the best version of myself.
100. All you need is love, happiness and a little confidence. This week, make sure to give yourself what you want.
101. Every day, I must choose to be happy. Choose to laugh, choose to love and care, and choose to see the beauty in what surrounds us.
If you want to be happy again and make others happy, smile again, laugh again and sing again. Having that kind of mindset and heart will pay off. Remember that nothing is impossible as long as you still have the will to do it.
I hope this collection of I just want to be happy again quotes encourages and inspires you to achieve something more out of life. No one is truly happy without trying. Life’s too important to spend it feeling down. If you’re feeling sad, hopeless or just in a rut, then don’t be afraid to ask for help.