Children, especially daughters, are emotional beings, and telling people who care to listen that you love your children no matter what bad or good behaviour they put up usually brings out the best in most of them.
As a proud parent, having a sweet and lovely damsel who has given you little or no trouble and frustration throughout her growing years and has always made you proud or the one who always knows how to bring out the best in you no matter how dissatisfying or angry you may be at any point in time, telling people you will always love her in her presence makes her aware that you really treasure her and would want her a million times over.
When your daughter knows she is loved, it gives her someone to trust, although sometimes, your daughter may feel she shouldn’t trust anyone but herself, especially in her adolescent stage. Telling her that you love her will assure her that she is loved and will be forgiven even after making the inevitable mistakes we all make.
You can also show your depth of love and how much you cherish her for making your heart glad by using sweet, real and loving words from these I will always love my daughter quotes to describe your love for her to those who care to know. Believe me, the words in the quotes below will melt their hearts and may even make them do the same for their daughter. Enjoy!
I Will Always Love My Daughter Quotes
I may have acted harshly to you last night because of what you said to your dad and me. But, it doesn’t erase the fact I love you, and I will always love you, my daughter. I know that you will someday thank me for all the scoldings you are receiving today.
1. My princess, your love in my heart will never wear away because as the lovely parent I am, I will overlook your misdeeds, forgive you and continue showing you the love of a good parent. I will always love you.
2. I will always love you, daughter. As long as the sun shines and the rivers flow, so shall be my love for you. I promise to give you all my support and love for as long as I live on this earth.
3. My daughter is a lovely gift, the greatest in the world. I will always love my daughter.
4. I love you as the tree loves its shadow, the fish loves the sea, and the bird loves to sing. I will always love my daughter.
5. I will always be there for you, my daughter. Do not worry about your age or wealth when you are wayward. I will always love you unconditionally and never give up on you no matter how many rocky roads we face together.
6. You are my light in the dark and an eye-opener to the positive things life has to offer, and because of you in my life, dear daughter, I am no longer bitter towards anyone. Thanks, dear and I will always love you.
7. I will always love my daughter, have your back, and provide everything you need.
8. My daughter is my treasure. Shey brings joy, laughter and love. I will always love my daughter.
9. I will always love my daughter, no matter the situation. I will cherish every moment with her. I want her to know that she is loved and cherished by me.
10. She, my daughter, is the light of my life and makes me smile every day. Our bond goes beyond words, and it’s a connection that has lasted more than ten years.
11. My daughter is beautiful, and I want her to be happy. I will always love her and be her biggest fan, supporter, and protector.
12. I am a good father. I put my daughter’s needs before my own. If she asks for something and I don’t have it, I’ll tell her it would be best if you borrowed it from your friends. I will always love her and show her how special she is to me.
13. Every time I look at my daughter, I fall even more in love with her. I am filled with joy and pride, watching her grow up and become her person because that’s what she wants. But most of all, it’s happy because she’s my daughter. She is a gift from God, and seeing that makes me so happy every day in my life. I will always love her.
14. I will always love my daughter no matter the situation. I will love her not just because she is mine but because she is a gift, and I have been given a chance to experience life with her in my arms.
15. I know that I am so blessed to have you, my nice-looking daughter, even though I don’t show it sometimes, but the truth remains that I will always love you, my angel.
16. I will always love my daughter no matter the situation. Even if our relationship has trouble, I want to create a new way for us to discuss our problems. I will teach my daughter to be resilient.
17. My lovely and alluring daughter. Thank you so much for coming into my life. You have so much to offer, and I am glad I am one of the people receiving your depth of eye-opening knowledge. I will always love you, my daughter.
18. I will always love my daughter no matter the situation, even if she doesn’t love me. She is my heart, soul, and why I’m here on earth.
19. With the level of peace you give me and how loving your behaviour is, I am sure the whole of the heavenly beings would be missing you when God was giving me to you. I will always love you.
20. I will always love my daughter, no matter the situation. I’ll be there for her when she needs me and won’t drop the ball when she has a bad day. I will strive to be the best father I can be and ensure that my child feels loved, supported, safe and secure.
21. This is to my daughter with ravishing beauty. Your presence in my life brought peace, and I can boldly say I do not want to lose you for anything. I will always love you.
22. I will always love my daughter, no matter the situation. I love her unconditionally and will always be there for her whenever she needs me.
23. I accept her as she is and always see her full potential. I want to cherish our relationships and make sure she grows up with a lot of self-confidence and strength. I will always love my daughter.
24. I will always love my daughter, no matter the situation. I will support her, protect her, and I will stand by her.
25. No matter the situation, I will always love my daughter. She is my first daughter, and I could not be happier with her.
26. It doesn’t matter if she publicly scolds or runs away from me. I will never give up on her and always do everything I can to protect her. I will always love my daughter.
27. I will always love my daughter. I know that she is hurting, and it is hard for her to cope with what has happened to her. But, I want to ensure she knows how much I love and appreciate her as much as she does me.
28. Any time I look at how kind and compassionate you have grown and mature-minded you have become, I just get amazed. Thanks, dear, for being my daughter, and I will love you, dear.
29. I will always love my daughter. As she grows old, I know she will always remain my little princess and want to be with me.
30. No matter how old you are, you will continue to be my sweet and amazing daughter. I am so blessed to have you, dear. I will always love you, dear daughter.
31. I know she will always be there for me, no matter what. I will always love my daughter no matter the situation, and I hope she loves me this way.
32. I know my daughter is beautiful and I will always love her no matter the situation.
33. I will always love my daughter no matter the situation. I am here for her, even when she doesn’t want me around.
34. Your sense of humour and judgement is top-notch. It is rare to find such in a young girl of your age. I sometimes wonder what great mercy I have found to have you as my daughter.
35. I will always love my daughter, no matter the situation. I am proud of her, her mind and her strength to be who she is and go out there in the world.
36. I am so blessed to have an incredibly smart and gorgeously looking young woman as a daughter. I love you, and you are simply the best.
37. I will always love my daughter no matter the situation. I would give up everything that I have to be there for her. She is the most important thing in my life, and I will always love her and can’t wait until she grows up and can call me mom.
38. Being a mother to a blessed daughter like you is one thing I will always be extremely grateful to Him no matter how much you offend me. I love you, princess.
39. I will always love my daughter no matter the situation because she’s living life fully and on her own two feet.
40. I will always love my daughter, even when she is the most difficult.
41. My daughter is my most important possession. I will always love her, even if she does something wrong. It is much easier to love my daughter than other children because she is so special in my life.
42. I will be a horrible liar to say I do not value your presence in my life, my dear daughter. Thanks for coming into my life. I love you, and I am so blessed to have you.
43. Dear girl, even though you are not finding it easy in your training and feel I will not love you, do not bother. I will always love you.
44. Your well-behaved manners, dear daughter, always make me happy, and I am really glad to have you as a daughter.
45. The thoughts of you, my beauteous daughter, make me smile, and it is not because you are my child but because I appreciate God for giving you to me even though you come up with naughty pranks. Still, I will always love you.
46. People always tell me that I am so lucky to have you, but I know God just decided to gift you by grace, and I will forever love you.
47. Sweetie, you have always been my best friend and confidant ever since your father passed, and I guess that is God’s way of giving me a lifelong friend. I will always be appreciative to God for giving you to me. I will always love you, daughter. I love you.
48. Dearie, I am so thankful and will always love you because you have been a blessing to us, and since we had you, life has been more beautiful, and we have experienced more peace than ever before. Thanks for coming into our lives.
49. I have always loved you and will always love you just like I have from the womb, and I still do even now that you are a young woman.
50. All I can say is that you have been a child that brings joy and peace to everyone around you always. I love you, and I will always do, dear daughter.
I sincerely hope these I will always love my daughter quotes have been able to help you express how much you love your daughter no matter the situation she has put you into. Kindly share and drop your comments below.