In life, some decisions would deny us our joy. People and our actions may also cause us to be full of regret and sadness sometimes.
If it doesn’t bring you joy it probably shouldn’t be a priority. When your to-do lists get out of control you need to remember that being happy is your ultimate goal. If there is something on your list that doesn’t bring you joy then it might not be worth doing.
If it doesn’t bring you joy, do without it or get rid of it. These if it doesn’t bring you joy quotes are for you and everyone who needs to decide to let go of anything that makes them sad instead of happy.
Are you ready to cling unto happiness? Then read this post:
If It Doesn’t Bring You Joy
You need to make space for the things that matter, the things that bring you joy. Do what you love to do and when it doesn’t bring you joy anymore, find your new love. If it doesn’t bring you joy, you should disregard it. You should Kiss your pain goodbye. You deserve some happiness.
1. If it doesn’t bring you joy, it’s not worth your time cause life must be committed to doing what makes us happy and not merely busy.
2. If it doesn’t bring you joy, then it is not for you. You should be on your quest to discover your true happiness.
3. If it doesn’t bring you joy, it will bring you sadness, and that’s not what I want for you.
4. If that relationship doesn’t bring you joy, then it should not exist in the first place. Go and find your true love.
5. Don’t be such a coward to stick to what makes you cry instead of laugh. If it doesn’t bring you joy, be brave to let it go.
6. Your actions are what will bring you happiness. So whatever doesn’t bring you joy, stop doing it.
7. You know all the things that do not make you happy, turn your back against them, today.
8. If it doesn’t bring you joy, don’t think too much about it; simply let it go.
9. Get rid of the things that steal your joy away and learn to make space for happiness alone.
10. Your happiness is so important; never compromise it. So if it doesn’t bring you joy, let it go.
11. If it doesn’t bring you joy, why are you holding on? If it doesn’t bring you joy, don’t keep it.
12. If an opportunity or a project doesn’t bring you joy, don’t do it! All other things being equal, I think it’s better to be happy than sad.
13. Don’t be afraid to walk away from something that doesn’t bring you happiness.
14. Don’t keep anything unless it sparks joy. Depression is real.
15. Don’t keep decorating your life with things you don’t love. Adopt a meaningful lifestyle by only doing the things you love.
16. Life will be more fulfilling if we get to do the things that mean so much to us.
17. If it doesn’t bring you joy, that means it brings you pain. Stop hurting, so let it go.
18. Before it comes for your life, do away with that thing that does not bring you joy.
19. Keep only those things that speak to your heart. Then take the plunge and discard all the rest. By doing this, you can reset your life and embark on a new exciting lifestyle.
20. Letting go of toxic relationships will heal your wounded spirit. Be courageous enough to call off that relationship that doesn’t bring you joy.
21. Live a better life by tossing the things that don’t bring you joy.
22. Be inspired to take control of your life and the things in it. That’s how to live a fulfilling life.
23. If you’re holding onto something that doesn’t bring you happiness and stunts your growth, let it go.
24. Does holding on to it make you happy? If not, maybe it’s time to let it go. You deserve to be happy with what inspires you, which means letting go of some things that no longer serve your desires or needs.
25. Quit pretending to be happy; if it doesn’t bring you joy, get rid of it like an old gadget.
26. Your happiness is the goal; if anything should hurt it, your spirit will be dampened. So it’s time to ask that hard question; does what you are doing bring you joy?
27. If you hold on to things that don’t make you happy, you’re never going to find happiness. Let go of what brings you down and get on with a loving life.
28. Are you happy with your life? If not search for what makes you truly happy and never quit until you find it.
29. If it doesn’t bring you joy, it can kill you. Save yourself by dumping the source of your sadness.
30. When you feel overwhelmed, take a deep breath; that alone can give you an ounce of joy.
31. Many things around us can truncate our joy, but we have the power to turn our backs on these things and have our focus on the things that only bring us joy.
32. How happy does your job make you? Little or not at all? It’s not for you; let it go.
33. If it doesn’t make you happy, it will sadden your soul. Don’t let that happen.
34. You are meant to be happy. So never joke with anything that doesn’t make you happy.
35. Search your soul. Have you been emotionally down lately? You need to let go of some people.
36. If it doesn’t make you happy, you are in a danger zone. Do the needful.
37. I need you to be happy forever, so stick to the things that are for you and not against you.
38. I love how happy you seem whenever you are with him, but if he stops making you happy, don’t be afraid to let him go.
39. A woman that makes you happy should be close to your heart forever. So if she doesn’t make you happy, be strong enough to let her go.
40. I pray you don’t get used to the things that do not make you happy. May you always have a taste of joy.
41. Do not compromise your joy. Keep only the little that makes you happy.
42. If it doesn’t bring you joy, it is taking too much away from you.
43. Whatever drains your energy cannot inspire your joy. Learn to let go of the things that don’t bring you joy.
44. Life is hard enough. So do not spend it doing what you don’t love to do.
45. A meaningful life is full of making each moment count and not pretending to be okay with your life’s result.
46. You can still be in charge of your life. Don’t tolerate joy killers. If it doesn’t make you happy, let it go.
47. Life is delicate, don’t hold onto what does not make you a better person.
48. It’s not a crime to want financial growth from what you do, so if it doesn’t bring you financial liberty, let it go.
49. If it doesn’t make you happy, try something new.
50. Don’t keep on wasting your time and energy on things that bring tears to your eyes.
51. If it doesn’t bring you joy, it’s taking too much away from you. Since I love you, I’d advise you to let it go.
52. Money is not all that matters. If it brings you financial blessings but takes away your sleep from you, it’s not worth it.
53. You can find a fulfilling version of what you are desperately holding onto. But you must let the old one go first.
54. I pray you to find the strength to start building your life around happiness and not material things.
55. Money is not all that matters. Your happiness should be your compass.
56. If it doesn’t bring you joy, it’s going to make you miserable.
57. I wish you would never go for a spouse that burdens your soul. Go for someone who stirs your soul to be happy.
58. May you look back someday and be proud of your decision to let go of toxic habits and people simultaneously.
59. You are supposed to make yourself happy with every single decision you make. Take a good look at yourself; if you are proud of your choices, then you are happy.
60. I wish, from this day, you would choose to make your life happier by sticking to what brings you joy.
61. Joy is so important. If you find yourself dissatisfied with your life outcomes, then take a different approach.
62. If it doesn’t bring you joy, it is costing you too much already.
63. Happiness is food for the soul, be happy regardless of what is happening around you.
64. If it doesn’t bring you joy, don’t wait till it depresses you before you let it go.
65. Suicide prevention includes, focusing on happiness and getting rid of what doesn’t bring you joy.
66. You need to believe that you deserve to make yourself happy, so when something is taking your joy away, you can kick it out of your life.
67. I love you so much, and I hope you never stop focusing on your joy.
68. There are many ways to bring joy upon yourself; it includes doing the things you love to do.
69. Your joy is so important that you shouldn’t tolerate the abuse of it.
70. Learn to be cheerful; it would make you feel less troubled.
71. I know you will be able to find happiness someday but before then, always be positive.
72. I love you so much, and I hope you continue to do only the things that bring you joy.
73. Your happiness will not diminish; it will keep increasing until it is complete.
74. If your career doesn’t bring you joy, make a career transition. I’d be there to support you.
75. Money is important, but it doesn’t bring happiness. So learn to find fulfilment in what you do.
76. You are never too old to have options. Never settle down for less all because you feel age is not on your side.
77. Your happiness is so important that if anything should come between you and your joy, you must get rid of that thing.
78. Jealousy cannot bring you joy. Desist from being jealous of someone else’s result.
79. Don’t be covetous. It can never make you happy. Instead, be of good behaviour by focusing on yourself.
80. You are the epitome of beauty and good character; you can get the best man for yourself if only you don’t settle for less.
81. If it doesn’t bring you joy, dump it like a bag of potatoes.
82. If it doesn’t bring you joy, there’s no need to keep it nor tolerate it.
83. If it doesn’t bring you joy, then it doesn’t belong in your corner.
84. If it doesn’t bring you joy, why should you care to keep it?
85. If it doesn’t bring you joy, get rid of it as asap.
86. If it doesn’t bring you joy, then it’s causing you pain and if it does throw it away and never look back.
87. If it doesn’t bring you joy, then don’t fight to keep it.
88. If it doesn’t bring you joy, then it’s not for you.
89. If it doesn’t bring you joy, make it a duty to eliminate it.
90. If it doesn’t bring you joy, there’s no need to pretend it does. Instead, do away with it.
91. If it doesn’t bring you joy, then try something else.
92. If it doesn’t bring you joy, there’s no shame in admitting it doesn’t.
93. If it doesn’t bring you joy, do all you can to let it go.
94. If it doesn’t bring you joy, then it’s costing your joy; get done with it.
95. If it doesn’t give you joy, don’t fight to keep it.
96. It must be very tiring if it doesn’t bring you joy.
97. The work takes much more effort to do if it doesn’t bring you joy.
98. It is stealing your joy because you’re still holding on to it.
99. If it doesn’t bring you joy, you have the right to say no to it.
100. If it doesn’t bring you joy, you can find happiness somewhere else, and it’s more than okay to do that.
I hope the above if it doesn’t bring you joy, quotes would help you, your loved ones and your friend, pick happiness over other things.
Kindly remember to share this post, so someone realizes that their happiness is paramount.