If there’s one person I love to the core of the sun and back, one person that is my everything, that should be my mother. I’m not about to tell you all the reasons I love her. I just want you to know that I’m like you, that we have similar thoughts about our mothers.
Now, I know it can be a little challenging coming up with a quote to say what you think of your mom. What kind of friend will I be if I let you remain stranded when you find it a bit hard to come up with quotes?
So I compiled the best quotes that I could come up with to help you say your mom is your everything. Quotes from different perspectives are right here. Whether you want to tell it to your mom or someone else, there’s a quote here for you.
Note: you can also tweak these quotes a little and send them to your dad or someone who occupies a parent role in your life.
So jump in, enjoy the beautiful my mom is my everything quotes my hands put together just for you and go on and tell the world this truth about your mom — that she is your everything.
My Mother Is My Everything Quotes
I’m so thankful and lucky that I have this kind of woman as my mother. She is kind, loving, and always there for me. I love her so much and hope her day is beautiful. Trust me when I say she has earned the award for being the best mom in the world. She is my everything.
1. My mom is my everything. I love this woman more than I can ever explain. She feeds me the best foods and gives me shelter and company. She teaches me and moulds me to be who I should be.
2. I just want to tell my mom that I love her more than words can say. She’s always in my heart. She has changed my life positively. She’s my everything.
3. She’s my everything — my mom. I see how she raised me, and I’m thankful I had her. Even though life sometimes got in her way, she never stopped giving me one hundred per cent care.
4. Who’s my everything? My mom. She raised me right and kept me safe. She loved me unconditionally, and I owe her the best life.
5. My mother is my everything. I’m turning out fine because of how she raised me. She watched over me like she was the mother hen, and I was her egg, and she never let me fall. Though my attitude was not always good, she never gave up on me.
6. She’s my everything and I just can’t trade her for anything. She loves me, no matter what. And no matter what, she showers me with so much care.
7. My sweet mother is my world. Each day she gives me a new reason to love her, and for that, I will always be thankful. She’s my everything, mom.
8. I hope my mom remembers that she is my world, that she is everything to me, my whole world, my life, even when she doesn’t see a message from me to remind her.
9. My mom is not just the best mom. She’s my everything. Who won’t be happy to have this angel as a mother?
10. She taught me how to live life with love and patience. She taught me to believe in myself, and she helped me to become this strong man. My mom is my everything.
11. Oh, mom! A precious woman who never gives up trying. She’s always there when you need her. She gives me love, care and encouragement. I love her so much. She loves me too. I’m so lucky that she is my mom. She is my everything.
12. They say my mother raises the best children, and I say I agree. She is the most amazing person I’ve come across. She is the best mom in the world. She is my everything.
13. My mom is the best, and she’s my everything. She showed me what it means to be a mother and taught me many lessons along the way.
14. My mom is everything to me. She’s been around for every part of my life. She’s been there for all my joys and all my sorrows.
15. My mom is my everything. I love her with all my strength, heart and soul. Even if she were to fade away, I’d still love her as if she were here. I love her always and forever.
16. She is the best mom in the world. She gave me life, taught me to love, gave me hope, gave me dreams, gave me everything. She’s my everything.
17. My mom — she is my everything. She taught me to be strong and taught me many skills and lessons. She also taught me to love and treat others like me.
18. My mom has a heart as big as the ocean, a smile like a sun, a love like the wind — it’s all around me — and an intimidatingly beautiful personality. She’s my everything.
19. My mother is still the best mother ever. She loves me unconditionally and always will, I know. I love her, and I wish you a life better than that which she gave me.
20. My mom is the best. She’s my everything. She makes me smile, makes me laugh, and makes my day. I love you, mom.
You Are My Everything Mom Quotes
“Mom, I love you so much, and I see the love you have for me in the way you look at me. Your loving eyes are one of the reasons I feel so special. Thank you, mom, for being the wonderful person that you are. You are my everything.”
21. You’re my everything, mom, and I owe you the best life. You’re my sunshine, and your daily doses of love are one reason I don’t want a life without you in it. I am thankful for all the beautiful things that you’ve done for me.
22. Mom, you are everything to me. You gave birth to me, took care of me and raised me to be an amazing person, a person I’m proud of. And you feed me and love me as no one else can.
23. My beautiful mom, you make me so very proud. I love you so much, and I mean all five of those words. You are everything I ever wished for, and you are my everything.
24. Mom, I’m so grateful to have you as my mother. You’re the greatest person I’ve ever known. Your love for me is unwavering. Your heart of gold is intimidating, and so is your compassion. You’re my everything.
25. Oh, how I love you, mom! Thank you for giving me life, taking care of me and for always being there for me. You’re my everything.
26. Mom, I love you so much. Your touch is like the softness of a flower. Your smile is like sunshine. Your voice is like sweet music to my ears. You’re the best mom ever, and you’re my everything.
27. You’re my everything, mom, and you deserve the world and more. You’ve taught me more than I could have learned from the whole world combined.
28. My mother. She’s not just the woman who brought me into this world. She’s my everything. She sacrifices for all her children. She deserves the award for “best mom in the world.”
29. Mom, or should I say the best mom ever? I love you. Thank you for always being there for me. I’m so proud to have you and so blessed to be your daughter.
30. Mom, you’re a good history. Beautiful memories of you fill my head. Your love is like an endless stream, and I’ve enjoyed and intend to keep enjoying being the son of the best mother ever. You’re my everything, mom.
31. Many years of being the son of the best mom ever have flown by quickly. I can’t wait for many more. My mom is my everything, and she deserves everything she wishes for.
32. Mom, you’re my everything. Thank you for giving me life, for taking care of me and for making me who I am today. My life would be empty without you. I love you, mom, so much. Thank you for being my mom.
33. Mom, you are my everything, not just because you are my mother. Because of you, I have everything. Because of you, I live on a version of Earth that’s better than what most people will ever see. Because of you, I can do so much for myself today.
34. My wonderful mom, you’re my everything, and I love you so much. You’re so caring and loving. You’re always there for me. No matter what happens, you always handle things with grace.
35. Mom, you are my world and my everything. You love me unconditionally, and when I see the way you’ve raised my siblings and me, I have nothing but thanks to God.
36. Mom, you have no idea how much I love you. From my childhood to now, you have been by my side. You’re my everything, and it will be hard for anyone to take your place.
37. Mom, I know you’ve dedicated your life to being an amazing mom. I’m forever thankful for all your sacrifices. You’re my everything. You’re priceless.
38. My lovely mom, you were always there for me, and I have no reason to believe you won’t always be there for me. You’re always there to guide me, no matter what’s going on around us. You’re my life, mom. You’re my everything. I love you very much.
39. Mom, you are my everything. Your love and support are the major things that make me bold to be me.
40. My lovely mom, I am blessed to have you as my mom. Your love is like a warm sun. It shines on me daily. It’s how you love me and look out for me that makes me say, with pride, you’re my everything.
41. Mom, you’ve been a wonderful mom. You’re my everything. You taught me many life lessons, and your love for me is never-ending.
42. My lovely mom, you’re always there for me. You always do what’s best for me. You’re my everything, and I love you always and forever.
43. Mom, the love I feel for you is just unexplainable because you are the best mom and because you are my everything.
44. You are everything to me, mom. There is no other way I’m choosing another person over you. You’ve always welcomed me home, and you never denied me attention.
45. Mom, thank you for always being by my side. I’m glad you were there when things were dark. I’m also glad you showed up when things were brought. You’re my everything.
46. Mom, you are the best. Nothing in the world can compare to you. Your love for me has no end, and it makes my heart feel warm and light.
47. Mom, you are my everything because you always believe that I can be whatever I want to be in life and because you did everything just to see me become who I am today.
48. Mom, how can I ever express how I feel about you and how I love you? If your smiles are the first and last thing I see daily, I’ll be happier. You’re my everything, and I love you forever!
49. Mom, I love you so much. You’re my hero and the one who has bought my loyalty for life with her unconditional, unending love. You’re my everything.
50. Mom, you’re my everything, you’re my most precious treasure, you’re my most beloved friend, you’re my teacher, my guide and my leader, and you’re always in my heart and mind.
51. My mom, the Queen of this family team I’m proud to be a part of. You were there to comfort me when life wasn’t easy, but that’s the least of all you did for me. You’re my best friend, and I am glad I have you as my mom. And, yeah, you’re my everything.
52. Mom, you are my everything. No words can express the love I have for you. Your love is like a warm blanket that I’ll never want to lose.
53. You’re my everything, mom. You’re my sunshine. You’re my joy. You’re my everything, mom. And I owe you everything you wish for.
54. Mom, you’ve done so much for me. My love for you is boundless, as is yours for me. I love you more than anything. You’re my everything.
55. Mom, you’re the best mom ever. Without you, life would be sad. I love you, mom. You’re my everything.
56. Mom, you not only gave birth to me, but you also love me unconditionally. You’re my everything, and I will love you forever.
57. You’re my everything, mom. I’m glad you’re my mom. You are both my mom and my special angel. Your presence, or just you being in my thoughts, feels like a rainbow in the sky.
58. My mom, you are the best mom. You never raise your voice. You treat our family like royalty. And give us all the hugs and encouragement we need.
59. You are my life. You are my everything. You help me to stay on this right path that you put me on. And for all of this, I vow to be your everything too.
60. My mom, you’re my most precious gift, and no one else can love me as you do. You’re forever in my heart, and I can’t be far from you and not miss you. You’re my everything.
61. Mom, I love you. You are my everything. You helped me through everything. You taught me more than I ever could have learned from anyone else. You love me even with all that’s happened in the past.
62. Mom, you’re my everything. I love you so much. I’m glad you’re my mom, and I hope you have the best life!
63. Mom, I love you so much. I’m thankful that you stood by me through all times and for all the things you’ve done for me. When I send you a gift, I see it as me sending a gift to an angel. You’re my everything, mom.
64. Mom, you’ve been there from the cradle, from birth even, through thick and thin, through happiness and sadness. You’re always there with a helping hand. You’re my everything.
65. My mom, my everything. Today, my hands just want to type that you are the best and that I love you dearly and that you’re my everything, and they mean it.
66. You’re my everything, mom, and I am thankful for how you raised me. I’m so thankful for you, mom, and your faith, love, courage, strength, and wisdom.
67. Mom, I love you more than words can say. You give me everything and more. Your love helps me through every trial and challenge. You’re my everything.
68. You’re my everything, mom, and I owe you everything you wish for. Your smile is the brightest gift I ever got, and your heart has the strongest love.
69. Mom, you are among the few reasons I smile nowadays. Without you in my life, I’d be lost. I love you forever, and I pray God will grant me all I need to give you all I wish to bless you with.
70. Mom, you are my everything. You are always there for me. When I’m down, you’re there to lift me. You are strong, loving, and caring. You are my everything.
71. Mom, I thank you for all the love and care you have shown me and for being there for me always, even though I’m not always there for you. You’re my everything.
72. Mom, you are my everything because, no matter what, you love me unconditionally and because you sacrificed too much for this life I have.
73. My mom, my sweet mom, you’re in my life through everything, no matter how beautiful or rough. You’re always there for me. You’re my rock and my everything.
74. I love my mom. I don’t always have joyful days, but I always have my mom’s love. She’s my everything.
75. Mom, I am blessed to have a mom like you. Your love for me is visible to my friends. God sent an angel to be my mommy. You’re my everything.
My Mother Is Everything to Me Quotes
“There is a long list of great things my mother has done for me and awesome things that I will always remember her for. For many years, I have looked up to her because she is a standard for awesomeness. She has always been there for me. You’re everything to me, mom.”
76. My wonderful mom has always been there for me, no matter what happens. She’s always been there to walk me down to the sunshine when life gets tough. She’s everything and more to me.
77. My mother is everything to me. She has seen me through thick and thin, through everything. Without her, my life would crumble. Love her, pamper her, cherish her, because my mum is everything to me.
78. The lives of my siblings and me are filled with love and joy because of my mom. My mom has been my greatest friend. She has been my hero and my love. She is everything to me.
79. My mom is everything to me. She’s been my hero for decades, and she will always be my hero.
80. Seeing my mom happy and having her around makes me happy. Seeing her frown and her absence gets to me. You’re everything to me, mom, and I owe you everything you wish for.
81. My mom is worth me doing everything I do for her because she raised me right. She is the best mom in the world. She is everything to me.
82. She is everything to me; everyone knows that. She brings me happiness every day. She’s my protector when the world around me turns angry. She’s my idol. She gives me strength when times are tough. She’s my everything. She’s my hero.
83. You’re my everything, mom. I’m so glad you’re my mom. You’ve taught me so much, and you are always there to guide me.
84. You’re my everything, mom. You’re not 50% of my everything. You’re not 75% of my everything. You’re my everything, 100% everything, mom.
85. My mom, you’re not only the reason I wake up excited. You’re also my inspiration. You’re the reason I’m well-fed and well-behaved. You’re my everything.
86. You’re my everything, mom, and I owe you everything you wish for, not just because you’re my mom, but because you are my everything, and you deserve everything.
87. Mom, my heart is filled with joy because I came to the world through you. You are everything to me, even with all my stubbornness. Keep shining, my star-mom. I love you so much, and you should never forget that.
88. Mom, you’re everything to me. Your love is unconditional, and our relationship pure and sweet.
89. Mom, you’re my everything. Years upon years of love have you given to me. You deserve the world and more. You might up my life. Every day, I wake up to see you, and that’s a reason to count myself blessed.
90. Mom, no words can ever describe how I feel about being your son or how happy I am to be your son. Without you, my life would be empty. You are my best friend, my constant love, my greatest guide, and my everything.
91. Mom, I’m forever in your debt. Without a doubt, you’re the greatest woman I’ve ever known. You’re bright, beautiful, smart, caring and everything to me.
92. Mom, you are everything to me. Plus, without you, I wouldn’t even exist. You’ve been my strength, and, without you, I’d be lost. I am forever in debt to you and God for giving me the best mother.
93. My mom, my angel, and my everything. Thank you for all you’ve done for me. You raised me right. From the moment I was born, I was lucky because I had you. And you showed me how to be a strong, loving person.
94. Mom, you raised me right, always putting my needs first. Because of you, I am not selfish or rude. Because of you, I am responsible. Thank you, mom, for being my mom. You’re everything to me. I love you so much!
95. Mom, your smile lights up the whole house, and your words touch my heart. My home is empty, to me, when you’re not around. You’re everything to me.
96. You’re my everything, mom, and I owe you the best life. Without you, I wouldn’t be me.
97. You’re my everything, mom. I owe you everything you desire. I don’t need a special day to remember you or to tell you that you mean the world to me.
98. Mom, you are everything to me. Your love is like an eternal flame. You showed me a new, beautiful way of life and cheered me on when all seemed hopeless.
99. Mother, you’ve been there for me since the day I was born, and you always will be. You’re always there to lend an ear, to hold me tight and never let me go. You’re everything to me, mom.
100. Mom, you’re my everything, and I’ll never be caught wishing to be anything apart from your son, no matter how long we live. I love you, mom. You’re my everything.
101. Mom, I love you. I’m glad I came to Earth through you. You gave me more than a path to Earth and life. You gave me love, you gave me light, and you gave me everything. You are everything to me, mom.
I’m sure you had a hard time figuring out which quotes to use — because they were all super beautiful. If that’s true, then I’m happy. Now, go on and tell your mom or someone else that she is everything to you.
My work here is done. But I must say these two things before I leave. (1) Surf around this blog, and you’ll find many collections of quotes like this. (2) Share this post with someone who also thinks his or her mother is their everything.