Sometimes, people become lethargic, disoriented, distracted and uninspired due to discouragement, or challenges confronting them. And so, they can hardly wait for a particularly dragging and boring month to end, hoping a new one will be any different.
New months offer hope of fresh starts, new beginnings, and a new season to many. There’s this unwritten message that they can always start over in a new month, what they couldn’t achieve the previous ones.
It wasn’t too long ago that the new year 2021 got celebrated with a varying degree of excitement. Each new month offers hope. Such hope needs to be sustained for the overall new year goal to be achieved.
With hope, comes excitement, expectations, burst of adrenaline, unlimited energy and zeal. Sometimes, all these emotions fizzle out so quickly when there’s no corresponding result or desired change. Discouragement leads to frustration, discontinuation of positive action and lethargy. Thereby, the pattern of failure and waiting for another opportune time is established.
For the bubble of excitement and hope not to burst, offer your family, friends acquaintance hope. Inspire them with words that will keep them going even when the situation is tough and impossible. Sustain their adrenaline pumping level with a large dose of inspired messages.
Words are powerful. When people relate to your words, it gets retained in the recess of their hearts. It appears as a reminder, warning bell or encouragement at soul searching time.
Words have the ability to build or destroy. Positive and inspiring words build, while negative, taunting or discouraging words destroys.
For people at the end of their tether, your words of inspiration might be their saving grace yet. Even those you feel are strong, successful and put together, might be the ones whose lives or careers you are inadvertently rescuing. Most people hide their pains or struggles behinds façade acceptable by the society.
Be the change agent, whose words penetrate several layers of cover-up futility and despair. Be an instrument of hope and encouragement.
Care to motivate others to go for their dreams, aiming straight at the stars? Do you want to be a possible instrument of saving lives? Do you want to be an encourager or a reason a destiny is fulfilled? Inspire others to achieve goals? We have precisely what you need to do these for the month of August 2021.
Here are 100+ inspiring happy new months collection of messages to spur your family and friends on.
Inspiring Happy New Month Wishes for Him or Her
Get your friend, lover, loved ones and family members inspired by sending them these inspirational new month text messages.
1. You owe no man any explanation about your life. Leave the distraction of offences, false accusation or gross misunderstanding. Be focus. Expend your time, talent, energy and resources on your goal. When you become noticeably successful, your result would speak for you. Happy new month.
2. Do not worry about tomorrow. Tomorrow has an innate capacity to take care of itself. Do not borrow trouble. Face today’s challenges that confront you so boldly. Your victory is sure if you don’t give ground. A beautiful new month.
3. Your confidence in self will determine the level of success you can attain. If you believe you can reach the peak, obstacles become stepping stones to elevation. Happy new month.
4. Your attitude in life determines your altitude. If you think you can, then you can. If you think you can’t, then you can’t ever achieve the impossible. Have an awesome new month.
5. The key to success is given to the diligent and persistent. The key to failure is an exercise in futility, obtained while trying to please everybody. Happy new month.
6. Inaction is far more expensive than the cost of making mistakes. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Make that move today, your story is about to change. Happy new month.
7. “To some degree, you control your life by controlling your time.” Your life can be summed up in how you spend your time, for where you are at the present, is as a result of what you did or failed to do in the past. The future is a product of time spent today. Spend your time judiciously.
8. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, don’t panic. Get poised for extraordinary success: focus, aim, shoot your shots, keep shooting until you reach the stars. Happy new month.
9. Focus, determination and doggedness are life’s prerequisite to a winning streak. Happy new month.
10. No one can pull/put you down without your consent. You are down only when you believe you are. Be your own number one cheerleader. Happy new month.
11. Aim for the best. Pursue excellence. Life is not a competition; run your race at your own pace. Ability, opportunity, talent, and destination differs. Be the best you can. Happy new month.
12. The best diamonds are not harvested on trees. Priceless things aren’t available for just anyone to pluck in passing. Diamonds are dug from the pit, rough and dirty. Good things often come in an unattractive package: only those who desire it, stake and make a claim, dig, discover and possess it. Keep on digging, you’ll be rewarded with success soon enough. Happy new month.
13. Do not allow your extravagant present deprive you of a comfortable future: deep regret in the offing. Do not starve your today in order to enjoy future luxury. Tomorrow may never come. Strike a balance: live for today, but plan for tomorrow. Happy new y.
14. Do what you fear and the fear of failure is conquered and permanently silenced. Do it now, before it cripples your aspirations. Happy new month.
15. If you really want to do something, you’d find a reason to do it. If you are determined not to do a thing, you’ll always come up with a thousand and one excuse not to do it. The ball is in your court this month. To do or not to do? Happy new month.
16. Opportunities are golden nuggets hidden in difficulties. Solve the problem, unveil your potentials and enjoy the dividends. Happy new month.
17. You are a force to be reckoned with if only you focus on harnessing your strengths, rather than accentuate your weaknesses. Happy new month.
18. Your gifts, talent, skills and strength are giving to you for a purpose. You are the sun some stars are waiting on to shine before they can blaze forth. Happy new month.
19. Happiness is a state of the mind determined by only you. What you have or do not have cannot stop you from being happy. Only you can. Be happy! Have a rapturously happy new month.
20. Success is never ending: only you can determine your level of success and fulfilment. Individual aspirations differ per season. Whatever you aim to achieve and you conclusively achieve, is success clearly defined…by you, not others. Have a successful new month!
21. You need no one’s permission or approval to go for your dreams. It’s time to make a life-transforming decision and follow through. Go for it, it’s your time. Happy new month of great changes.
22. If you wait for people’s validation of your skill or talent, you will never achieve anything. Believe in yourself, applaud every achievement and go on accomplishing greatness. The validation and accolades will come in droves. Happy new month.
23. Happy new month! You are your own stiffest competition; be the very best version of yourself. Enjoy the changes in phases and evolve.
24. Having no working plan means no sense of accomplishments and fulfilment. When you have goals and accomplish them in order of priority, you will feel motivated to do more. Happy new month.
25. Whatever your mind can conceive, your hand can accomplish. A vital link between the dream and accomplishment is action. Act on your ideas today. Happy new month.
26. The most horrible prison in the world is that of great ideas locked up in the prison of impossibilities and inaction in your heart. If you give wings for those silly ideas of yours to fly, you’ll soar on the wings of success. Have an awesome new month.
27. Do not allow your past to define you. It’s gone, and of your reach; you can’t turn back the hands of time. However, you can control your future narrative. The pen of desirable change is in your hands. Happy new month.
28. People’s attitudes, actions and reactions shouldn’t determine your personality. Be yourself at all times; don’t be a stranger to yourself while changing to conform to other’s expectation or behaviour. Enjoy a wonderful new month.
29. Draw strength and inspiration from memories that warms you up from inside; give the horrible ones that tear you apart, a befitting burial. Move on already: it’s s beautiful new month!
30. What’s your excuse today? Thrash it already. What are your reasons? Imprint them in your heart to spur you on to success. The top awaits your arrival. Happy new month.
31. Don’t take life seriously all the time. Have fun occasionally; the reprieve will keep you refreshed. Happy new month.
32. New month, new challenges. With challenges come fresh opportunities. Face the challenges head-on, identify and grab the opportunities. Happy new month.
33. When life’s experiences leave you scathed and scarred; wear your scars like a badge of honours. You aren’t a victim; you’re a survivor. You aren’t a novice in life’s school of hard knocks, you are a veteran. Happy new month.
34. A new month, a new beginning, and a fresh start stretching before you like forever. Don’t carry over the baggage of the old month into the new one. Have an awesome new month.
35. There are uncountable stars in the sky; they all shine according to the intensity of their power. Shine as much as you can, no star vies to outshine the other. Have a lovely new month.
36. If you view the odds stack against you as the opponent putting up a stiff opposition in a game of boards; as the master player you are, manoeuvre or fight your way to victory. Happy new month
37. Your past mistakes shouldn’t be allowed to ruin your future prospect. Be remorseful, make restitution where applicable, learn vital lessons and move on. A beautiful future is beckoning. Happy new month.
38. “No one is perfect”, shouldn’t be your excuse for wrongdoing. The Mister you refused to deal with at the present, will become a terrifying giant you can’t handle in the future. Happy new month.
39. In the midst of utter silence and stillness, there appears the ideas or solutions that were hitherto elusive. .Happy new month.
40. Your star is set to shine if only you believe and act accordingly. Have a glorious new month.
41. Position yourself for greatness: it’s your time to rule, reign and manifest. Happy new month.
42. A compromise here or there, is a death sentence of sort, to the voice of your conscience and integrity. Be true to yourself, whatever the cost. The price of compromise is far greater. Have an uncompromising new month.
43. It’s never too late to change. It’s never too late to do that which is right. Listen to the insistent voice of your conscience and simply obey. The ensuing peace is priceless. Happy new month.
44. When you are dead to expectations, people’s opinion, societal values, unrealistic goals… the sky is not your limit. You’ll fly unencumbered. Shed the excess weight. Happy new month.
45. Take that step of faith in the right direction. Angels have been deployed to help you in making your dreams come true. Happy new month.
46. Life is a journey. Rest, if you must; but keep on moving. You are closer to the target than you think. Happy new month.
47. It’s okay to be tired and fed up. Only, never give up. Never! You owe yourself that victory: go for it. Happy new month.
48. When a man comes to the end of self, God takes over. Allow God, He’ll handle the impossibly difficult part. Happy new month.
49. Let go of your frustrations, problems and struggles. You have done your best already, allow God to do His part. Let go and let God! Happy new month.
50. Happy new months! It promises to be awesome!!
51. Don’t give your adversaries the satisfaction of admitting failure. Keep on trying till you get to the peak. Happy new month.
52. If you don’t give those ideas s chance to become great innovation, riches or achievement; you become the success story that never was. Be an inspiration, not an history. Happy new month.
53. Happy new month. The Lord will go ahead of you to smoothen every crooked part and make a way for you where there’s none.
54. If God be for you, no one can be against you. You carry the awesome presence of God; be bold confident and intentional about your dreams.
55. You have cried long enough and moped about to last a lifetime. It’s time to wipe those tears, square your shoulders, give yourself a pat in the back and face life headlong. If you don’t prove your worth, no one will. Have a purposeful new month.
56. The odds that are stacked to high will one day work in your favour. Be calm, focus and persistent. Happy new month.
57. Life is too short and fickle. Pursue your dreams like there’s no tomorrow. Live each day fully, like it’s your last. Recklessly shouldn’t come into play. Happy new month.
58. When you are sorely tempted to give up; don’t. It’s just time to go the extra mile or try a new tack. It’s a tragic fact that people quit mostly at the verge of breakthrough. Be different! Happy new month.
59. To stand out, you must be distinctively different. Don’t be lost in a crowd. Stand out and shine as a lone star. Happy new month.
60. Live out your dreams, and die empty. No one remembers a man who died and was buried with all his talents, skill and potentials. Be remembered for the good you’ve done, the great cause you championed and the lives you touched so positively. Happy new month.
61. Do good; not for a possibly future reward, or for expectations of being appreciated. Do good for the exhilarating thrill that comes from the simple act. Do good just for the fun of it. Happy new month.
62. Never stop doing good because you feel unappreciated. What goes around always comes around. Your good deeds will come home to roost, someday. Happy new month.
63. Sometimes, all it takes to succeed in life is the mindset and drive. You can, if you believe you can. You will if you set your mind to do it, pushing till you achieve your goal. Happy new month.
64. Your happiness is your exclusive right or property. To be happy or not, is a choice you have to make personally, irrespective of your circumstances. No one and nothing can make you unhappy without your consent. Have a joyous new month.
65. Good or bad: trash your past. The achievements or mistakes of the past are the experiences that often stand between you and achieving your present or future goal. Happy new month of great achievements.
66. Imagine the thrill of putting smiles on people’s faces! The ripple effect is when they put smiles on others’ faces in return and someday it rebounds to you. Happy new month.
67. Challenges are pathways to success. They are the only hurdles standing between you and your dreams. Tackle them without being broken by them. Happy new month.
68. The battle is half won in the mind. You can overcome the most terrifying difficulty, achieve the impossible, be a pacesetter or a legend… if you believe you can. Happy new month.
69. Favour keeps you strong, attracts needed help and keep your challenges defeated. Enjoy a month of favour.
70. Avoid the distraction of responding to criticism. Keep your focus on the task ahead: your achievement will speak for you. It’s the best defence yet. Happy new month.
71. Taking time to explain yourself or justify your actions to non-stakeholders is energy draining and vision shifting device. You aren’t responsible for other’s perspective and opinion of you. You owe no one any explanation. Do you. Happy new month.
72. Happy new month. May God grant you a balanced mind to take qualitative steps that will bring huge success this month.
73. May you receive fortified strength to achieve extraordinary feat. Happy new month.
74. It is your time to shine. Get rid of those limiting excuses. Stay open to new ideas and new ways of doing things. Happy new month.
75. Falling down on flat your face isn’t a big deal; just don’t stay down. Pick yourself back up and keep trying! You are a champion! Have a fabulous month!
76. Never let the ups and downs in your path stop you from reaching your goals and achieving your purpose in life! Be single-minded in your focus. Enjoy a purposeful new month.
77. We are all products of our past struggles. They are why we are stronger today and better able to handle future responsibility. Happy new month.
78. Trials, troubles and temptations are tests of our capabilities and strength of character. To jump them is to miss the lessons needed to prevail successfully in the next level. Happy new month.
79. Faith keeps us going when all hope is lost. Faith is having the intelligence and ability to use the power of positive thinking to help ourselves overcome negative situations. Have a positive new month.
80. Everyone faces challenges at one point or the other. Life isn’t targeting you specifically for its challenging missiles. Don’t play the victim chant song. Make your past disappointment the motivation for your achievement. Happy new month.
81. To be successful, never let anything or anyone get in your way. The power of positive thinking tackles obstacles and challenges to make you a winner! Have a winning month ahead!
82. Your quest for success will attract those with the thirst to quench it. Avoid them like a plague. It isn’t every battle you must fight. Flee! Happy new month.
83. Life is about changes: change is the only consistent thing about life. Sometimes the change is painful; other times, it’s beautiful. Most times, it’s both. The changes that bring untold hardship to you can also bring joy. Don’t throw away the baby with the bathwater. Happy new month.
84. Confidence is beautiful. No matter your size, weight, background, level, or bank balance. Be confident in who you are and you will stand out beautiful inside out. Happy new month
85. Honesty is the best policy. Your word should be your bond. Your dignity is your badge of honour. You owe no one a lie. Happy new month.
86. Lies require a pattern of cover-up and more lying. It is a death sentence to the voice of your conscience and integrity. Don’t give in to its seductive temptation. Only truth can set you free from its tentacles. Embrace truth! Happy new month.
87. No matter your present circumstances or challenges, maintain a good attitude and disposition. It’s your ticket to winning. Happy new month.
88. The truth may be hard to tell or painful to swallow: tell it anyway. No understated or exaggerated truth. Say it the way it is; matter of factly, unequivocally. You may be unpopular, but you will be highly respected for it. Happy new month.
89. Prayer is a process of depositing God’s characters into our bankrupt soul to live a purposeful and fulfilling life. It isn’t a checklist of request. God knows what’s best for you. Make a fat deposit this month. Happy new month!
90. The best gift God bestowed on man is the gift of choice. You are what you choose to be and do. Enjoy a new month of fantastic life-changing choices.
91. When you are diligent and consistent with you have now; you are only setting yourself up for the next level. Happy new month.
92. No matter how painful it is now; a day will come when you’ll realize your struggles and challenges changed your life for the better. It’s a shape up process. Happy new month.
93. When life throws lemon at you; no tantrum or payback. Make sweet lemonade from it to cool down your system. Pick your fight wisely. Wisdom is much profitable than fighting blindly. Happy new month
94. Hungry for success? Read something no one is reading, think something no one has thought of, and do something no one is doing. Happy new month.
95. Competition is an unhealthy cutthroat experience. Don’t be like others, be better. Don’t strife to be better than others, be different. Be unique! Your uniqueness is the competitive edge your target audience will pay a fortune to acquire. Happy new month.
96. When you look back at your life, and the memories makes you smile; that is success. Failure is when you are filled with pangs of regrets about your past. Have a successful new month.
97. You will never know what you are capable of until you make the attempt. Try it, do it! Happy new month.
98. When a door closes, another one opens. Don’t be blinded by tears or grief; it’s right in front of you. Grab it! Happy new month.
99. Never be afraid of being an amateur. Think about it. Amateurs made Google, Apple and Facebook; professionals made the Titanic. Don’t shortchange yourself. Happy new month.
100. You have a dream, don’t sit on it! Be bold! Believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality. Happy new month.
101. On your way up, there will be plenty of opportunities to let pride stop you. Stay open and don’t get set in your ways. Happy new month.
102. Don’t reduce or relent on your efforts just because you are missing the target. Nothing good comes easy. Rather, steady your aim, focus and train harder. Happy new month!
103. You can’t think and act the same way and expect different results. Start embracing who God says you are. Change your mindset. You are God’s masterpiece. Happy new month.
104. God didn’t say we wouldn’t have storms. He promised instead, to give us peace in the midst of the storm. Life happens. Whatever is happening around you, choose to still be at peace. Happy new month.
105. Power of life and death belongs to the tongue. Our words have creative power. When we speak something out, we are giving it the right to come to manifestation. Speak life! Happy new month.
106. Be happy with what you have, while you make adequate effort to achieve all that you want. Happy new month.
107. Worry never solves problem. It robs you of your peace, intelligence, wisdom and creativity. Prayers, faith, hope and love, always conquer and scale through hard times. Happy new month.
108. Today is a new beginning, a new season. Embrace is light. God has given you a fresh chance to begin again, to make your efforts worth the while. Good morning. Happy New Month! It shall be a great month.
109. Silence is not a sign that God is not working. He may not change the circumstances, but He’ll change you. God uses the seasons of silence to get you prepared for the task ahead. Believe in God even when He’s silent. Happy new month.
110. The key is to forgive quickly. The longer you hold onto bitterness, the harder it is to get rid of, the more damage it causes you. Let go of things you don’t need! Unforgiveness and bitterness are cancerous and malignant. Happy new month.