Marriage is a lifetime commitment, and for it to succeed, it takes love, trust, sincerity, and a whole lot of prayers. Marriage is that relationship between man and woman in which the independence is equal, the dependence mutual, and the obligation reciprocal.
The greatest marriages are built on teamwork, mutual respect, a healthy dose of admiration, and a never-ending portion of love and grace.
When you fall in love, you must tell your partner every day how much you love them. You must make them feel loved, cared for, and wanted all the time. Your partner needs to know that you are thinking about them even when you are busy or apart.
Sometimes saying the right thing at the right time can make your relationship so much better. The inspirational quotes about marriage and love quotes below contain all you need to know about marriage and love.
Inspirational Quotes About Marriage and Love
Happiness is found not in marriage, but in the couple—two hearts that have resolved never to break each other’s trust and love.
1. The secret to marriage is not to look for the perfect person, but to look for an imperfect person and change them into someone perfect.
2. True love is like a rare jewel, and there is only one for everyone.
3. Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
4. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
5. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
6. In marriage, sometimes we’re better together, and sometimes we need some time apart to figure it all out.
7. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
8. When you first catch a glimpse of your sweetheart across the room and experience that instant spark, it’s impossible not to believe in love at first sight.
9. Marriage isn’t easy—and it isn’t meant to be. When you come together as husband and wife, you join forces to become a team that God can use to change the world.
10. It’s a funny thing about love; you can’t give it away, till you find it.
11. Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given, never forgotten.
12. If you love someone, set them free. If they come back to you, they’re yours; if they don’t, they never were.
13. All marriages are hard. You have to work on it every day.
14. Our relationships are the most important things in our lives. Make sure your relationship and marriage are happy.
15. Marriage isn’t just about romance or even sex; it’s about companionship, friendship, and finding a life partner. It’s about growing old together.
16. Life isn’t about finding someone to live with. It’s about learning to love someone and living with them happily ever after.
17. Love is not finding someone to live with. It’s finding someone you can’t live without.
18. Love is when two people have to talk because they’re getting along too well.
19. Love is the only weapon that can break down hearts.
20. If you have chosen your partner well, then even if you don’t love him at first, it will grow.
21. True love stories never have endings.
22. With love and respect, you can do anything. Nothing is more beautiful than falling in love.
23. Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, confidence, sharing, and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times.
24. Your wedding day is one of the most special days of your life. There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to the one you love.
25. If it’s not going to last forever, then it is not love.
26. Marriage is a promise that you make to yourself, to be grateful every day for your partner’s love and support.
27. To find out what makes a marriage happy, you only have to look at the couples who are happy.
28. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
29. Love is not a feeling. It’s a firm decision, it’s a choice, it’s a judgment.
30. The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.
31. Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.
31. Sometimes, the greatest way to show your love is to let that person go.
32. Love is trusting someone with your heart and trusting them enough to let them have it.
33. True friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. The same goes for true love.
34. Together is definitely better. Love is a joy that lasts forever, but the magic that makes it last lies in those little moments.
35. Marriage is the alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers birthdays and the other who never forgets.
36. A couple consists of two people who see in each other something that nobody else has seen before.
37. The secret of a happy marriage is not found in seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less.
38. A real marriage is when you go to bed at night and you know your spouse will be there in the morning.
39. You don’t marry the person you can live with-you marry the person you can’t live without.
40. If you can’t be with the one you love, love the one you’re with. Real love is never a waste of time.
41. Love is the greatest feeling, And marriage is like a cage.
42. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
43. Marriage is not perfect, but with true love and care you can make it last forever.
44. Marriage is a funny thing; you never know how much you love someone until you say goodbye.
45. True love is a journey, not a destination.
46. When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
47. When you are with someone that makes you want to be better, don’t ever let that person go.
48. Love is the strongest force the world possesses, yet it is the humblest imaginable.
49. A good relationship is one in which your love for each other is greater than your need for each other.
50. Everyone falls in love. No one realizes how true it is until they’ve been hurt.
Hello there. I’m sure you had a good time going through the collection of inspirational quotes about marriage and love up there.
I’m also sure they will help make you understand deeply all you need to know about them. Kindly drop your comments and share them with others. Thank you.