Life can be hard at times, especially if you’re going through a breakup. For others, it can be losing someone close to them may be through death or they just simply drifted apart. When a relationship ends, it is common to feel crushed. It is almost a universal experience that we all will suffer at least once in our lives. When a relationship ends, you may realize how little value you had placed on the other person or the relationship itself. This can be a painful lesson.
Sometimes it takes a great heartbreak to make you realize that the last thing you need is someone in your life who does not appreciate what an angel you are. Being a man and suffering from a broken heart, you need to get your energy back. Strong support is a real thing that can help you overcome such a hard condition.
In case you are suffering from heartbreak or lost someone, and are looking for some inspirational quotes to help you get through it, these beautiful collections of inspirational quotes for broken hearted men are what you’ve been looking for.
Inspirational Quotes for Broken Hearted Man
As a broken-hearted man, you need all the love, care, encouragement, and inspiration you can get. Going through a heartbreak is not easy, and shouldn’t be treated lightly. If you allow yourself to get through it, you will be fine. It’s just a phase, and it shall pass.
1. If you are broken your heart, or have lost a loved one, don’t lose hope. We all struggle in some way. Reach out, and embrace new paths.
2. No matter what you’ve been through, you can find the joy to face another day. A broken heart is not the end. It takes strength to admit you need help, but it is a sign of true love when we can do so.
3. When someone leaves your life, let them go. Don’t try to talk or follow them—or bring them back. The less contact you have with a former love, the sooner you can start healing from the breakup. I’m sorry your heart is broken.
4. Dear brokenhearted man, I promise that you will fall in love again. Until then, I will stay on this Earth just to make sure you’re happy.
5. You deserve someone who makes you feel like the only man in the world. You can’t stay brokenhearted forever.
6. Our memories of magic moments spent with the ones we loved deeply will always be there. But it is our choice whether to let those memories bring comfort or sadness. Be happy; the heartbreak doesn’t define you.
7. You can’t help someone until you love yourself, and then you will be ready to help them. You are a good man, and you deserve the best.
8. You’ll never be able to right the wrongs that have been done to you, but you can rise above them. Choose happiness, instead of heartbreak.
9. When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us. Choose to see positivity instead of dwelling on the heartbreak.
10. It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. You will survive this.
11. There is no greater pain than the pain of suffering. But it would be worse not to have felt that pain, not to have loved, and not to have learned how to love better. You’re better off without that girl.
12. A heart that’s truly broken has room for a new love to grow. So be open to love.
13. You have been going through a lot of pain, heartbreak, and loneliness lately, and the best thing that you can do for your healing is to show yourself some love.
14. You have been going through a lot of pain, heartbreak, and loneliness lately. The best thing you can do for your healing is to start loving yourself.
15. The most useful way to heal your heartbreak and loneliness is to show yourself some love. The best thing that you can do for your healing is to be the source of your happiness.
16. If you are lost, healing, or heartbroken, showing yourself love can be the best thing for you. With time and self-care, you will find peace and purpose.
17. Through all the pain and heartbreak, you still find a way to smile when no one is looking. You still find a way to rise above it all and make the most of your life. And for that, you deserve love.
18. When you are heartbroken, the universe is calling on you to love yourself. You must have space in your heart for love to grow. You are the only one who knows how to heal yourself. You must put love back into your heart.
19. Start showing yourself some love and self-care. Know that you are a good, capable soul who has the power to change your life for the better.
20. Find love within you. Only then can you heal yourself of your heartbreak, and let your inner awesomeness shine through.
21. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line. You have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
22. Discover hope. Know that you can find the courage and strength to love again. Your world can change for the better if you let it.
23. Love yourself. It is the beginning of a lifelong relationship. You can be fine without a woman.
24. When the stress of life begins to wear you down, it’s important to remember that self-love is a crucial step in finding healing.
25. You have everything within you to achieve happiness and abundant joy that others only dream about. Don’t stay heartbroken forever. Be happy.
26. You are strong enough to get through this. Everyone knows that time heals all wounds, so just be patient, and trust in the fact that though your heart has been broken many times before, it will heal again.
27. Time heals all wounds. You are strong enough to get through this. Just be patient and have faith that your heart will be fine no matter how broken it might have been in the past.
28. You can overcome this! Your heart has been strong for a long time, and it will heal once again. There is no reason to worry, because you have done this before, and you know the pieces will fall back together eventually.
29. People make mistakes and they break hearts, but you shouldn’t let these mistakes stop you from loving again. Remember that there is always someone out there who will love you for who you are, not for what you are worth.
30. Be strong enough to let go, and patient enough to wait for what you deserve. Just know that sometimes, the things we least expect are the things that matter the most. You are better than the heartbreak.
31. You have to trust that there is light in the midst of the darkness. You must trust that the sun will rise again. Believe in yourself, quit thinking about the heartbreak, and keep hope in your heart.
32. Forget the past, and start anew. Forgive the wrongs you were given, don’t burden yourself with hatred, and be stronger than your tears.
33. Every day you are strong. You can be stronger. You will heal and feel whole again because that is what you deserve.
34. The time has come for you to begin anew. Let go of the heartbreak. Embrace the new beginning, and enjoy the journey ahead.
35. You are strong and brave. You have overcome many obstacles in your life and you can overcome this heartbreak.
36. You will see that life is beautiful, and your journey is about to get interesting if only you keep thinking about the heartbreak.
37. Don’t sit around feeling sorry for yourself. Get up, and do go for a better woman! You don’t have time to waste on your past because it’s history.
38. Deep pain, deep healing. Every moment of joy is a moment you have let go of your suffering.
39. When you’re a broken-hearted man, you don’t see the sun until it’s too late. That’s why I live my life to the fullest now.
40. We all have broken hearts, and we all take different paths, but it’s in the broken places that we grow.
41. We all experience heartbreak, but it’s in the broken places that we grow.
42. Life is hard, but we grow stronger in broken places.
43. Don’t hide your broken places. If you have been hurt. If you have been through a breakup. If you have lost someone. Show your broken places because that is where the golden stuff shines through.
44. No matter how heartbroken you are, you’re never too heartbroken to be beautiful. No matter how heartbroken you are, every chapter of your story has a purpose. Even in the darkest chapters of your story, there is always something new to be learned.
45. You’ll be hurting, but you’ll survive the pain. You’ll be lost, but you will find your path. You’ll be afraid, but you’ll grow stronger because of it.
46. My friend, life is a journey made up of the places we’ve been, the things that have happened to us, and the people we’ve known and loved.
47. You rarely fail until you stop trying. A winner is someone who gets up from their heartbreak and learns from their failures. Don’t give in to life’s setbacks. Learn from them, persevere, and achieve your goals.
48. You can overcome anything. When you feel like giving up, remember that success waits for those who stick to it and persevere.
49. Because life is worth it. And people are worth loving. And you’re worth loving.
50. The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.
51. Sometimes you have to be broken before you can be fabulous.
52. You don’t have to feel pain. You have the power to change it.
53. If you are heartbroken, your world shatters into pieces. But these shards of your broken heart will make a mosaic that is far more beautiful than it was before.
54. One of the hardest things to do is watch the one you love, love somebody else. It’s heartbreaking!
55. Not every moment of every day is going to be easy, but you don’t have to face the world on your own. You will get through this.
56. I know you’re heartbroken, but life is worth living, and love is worth fighting for.
57. We don’t need the heart to love and to be loved, but we do need it to break so that we can know how much we can love and be loved—and also how much we’re capable of loving.
58. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
59. To let go does not mean to stop caring. It means I release the fear of holding on.
60. Our lives are defined not by the challenges we encounter, but by how we respond to those challenges. Quit thinking about the heartbreak.
61. You are stronger than you think. Let go, let God, and know there is a plan for you.
62. You cannot live a positive life with a negative mind. Everything in life is good (heartbreak inclusive), even bad things happen for a good reason.
63. You can feel it in the air, that crispness and cold. You feel like your heart is encased in a block of ice. The only relief from this pain is to escape, to forget what has happened. And from this, you can find who you are underneath everything.
64. Don’t let your heartbreak because of a girl, find your worth in her, and not her love.
65. My heart is broken and all my friends can say is be strong, be strong. I wish someone would say you are allowed to cry, scream, and break things.
66. Fall in love with your life. Every minute of it.
67. You will find comfort in knowing that you are not alone. We all go through dark periods in life, but if you can get through them, brighter days will follow. I’m sorry about the heartbreak.
68. You are stronger and more handsome than you think. You have a good heart.
69. Your heart is free, dare to follow it. It will bring you joy.
70. Sometimes you have to let go of the heartbreak that’s happened in the past – so you can hold onto that which is in the future.
71. Men, you don’t have to be strong all the time. Everyone will understand if you’re not okay right now. You need time and space to heal your broken heart.
72. We’re all a little broken sometimes. Stay strong. Never give up. Love always wins.
73. You are never broken. There is always hope. You will always be enough.
74. Don’t be a wallflower—get out there and live your life. Life’s too short to feel like you’ve wasted it on the sidelines.
75. The only heartbreak that lasts is the one that never ends.
76. Learn to love the pain. Because nothing good comes easy, and if you’re willing to fight for it, it’ll be worth it in the end.
77. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
78. After a breakup, it’s easy to think you’ll never love again. But falling in love after heartbreak is one of the most beautiful things in the world.
79. I believe the first step to healing a broken heart is to accept the fact that you will always have a broken heart.
80. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
81. Like the sun after rain, even when it is dark, your love will shine.
82. The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong in the broken places.
83. Pain, heartbreak, and loneliness are inevitable, but suffering is not. We can choose to spend our time wallowing in self-pity or drawing consolation from the joys we still have.
84. You don’t need a relationship to be happy–just for the sake of having one. You’re not supposed to be with a person because “they complete you,” but because they compliment you, and make your life better.
85. It’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. You’re better than the heartbreak.
86. It’s okay not to be okay. It’s also okay to feel everything that comes with heartbreak.
87. When you’re feeling heartbroken, remember that the past is in the past and your future is still unwritten. Looking forward to falling with you.
88. A broken heart is not the end. It takes strength to admit you need help, but it is a sign of true love when we can do so.
89. No matter what you’ve been through, you can find the joy to face another day. A broken heart is not the end. It takes strength to admit you need help, but it is a sign of true love when we can do so.
90. A broken heart is not the end. It takes strength to admit that you need help. It is a show of true love when we can do so.
91. Sometimes when you have a broken heart and it seems like the world is standing still, it is a sign of true love when we can ask for help.
92. Just because your heart is broken doesn’t mean it’s the end. It’s not the end until you can’t repair it. Love Live Laugh.
93. Beware has fallen in love with a broken-hearted man. Love is a beautiful feeling, and when that goes wrong it hurts like hell. You don’t want to get hurt. You will be happy if you stay away from him.
94. Breaking up is hard to do, but remember that you are not alone. Together we will rise again. You can recover from this, and be stronger than ever before.
95. In life, there are going to be some days that you’re going to want to forget forever. On those days, don’t lose hope.
96. Heartbreaks are inevitable. Yet, allowing ourselves to hurt is a sign of strength and courage. Each hardship is a doorway to growth.
97. It takes courage to love again, but once you summon your bravery, you will never look back.
98. Don’t let your heart be broken by a mistake. Learn from your mistakes, and move forward. Every day is a new opportunity to create the life you want.
99. Don’t be afraid to walk away from someone you love, if they make you feel like you are not worth their time or love.
100. Having a broken heart feels like being in a bar fight, having all these emotions come out of nowhere and hit you like a punch to your stomach.
I am happy you have gone through and selected your choice from these amazing collections of inspirational quotes for a heartbroken man. Please, don’t forget to comment and share with your lovely family and friends.