Let’s face it — if you have a son or daughter in the military, it can be difficult for them to stay positive. It takes a special type of courage and determination to enter into a career like the military and sometimes that courage can wear thin after months or even years of service.
One of the best gifts that parents can give their son is the gift of encouraging him in his life’s journey. It will be very valuable to him because he won’t forget it, especially when times get hard for him. A father’s encouragement or a mother’s love will undoubtedly help ease the tension and fear of a son who is in the military.
Military service can be tough at times, as your son is a long way from home. He will face challenges and stress, but as a parent, you can provide him with the motivation to complete his mission by sending him these inspirational quotes for military son below. These quotes will inspire him to be brave, and courageous and never give up in the face of challenges.
Inspirational Quotes for Military Son
Dear son, remember that it’s service before self. Duty above all. Honour in all you do because that’s what being in the Army is about, son. Life is about working hard and achieving your goals. I’m proud of you for being courageous, for following your heart, and for staying focused on your future.
1. You’re a soldier. Fight with honour, integrity and respect. I promise to always be your battle buddy and support you in life. I love you so much, my son.
2. Remember, you have the power to achieve your dreams. Be brave, be strong, and never give up, my son.
3. Remember, son, you are a soldier with the power to change the world.
4. Dear son, no matter where you are or what you do, I will always be your number 1 fan. I’m so proud of you.
5. You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. You’ll go through the military like bacon and eggs because you’re strong, my son.
6. Watching you get ready to go to war fills me with a mixture of pride and fear. I know you’re going to be tough, smart and brave, but I also know that war is brutal. Just know, that I’m always here cheering you on son.
7. I’m proud of you. I know you’re going to be tough, smart and brave. And, I know that war is brutal. I know that you’re fighting to protect our freedom and way of life, but no matter how tough you are, the brutality of war is traumatic.
8. The greatest gift in life is to wake up every day grateful for what we’ve been given. As you head off for war, I want you to remember how proud your family will be watching you leave and how much we’ll miss you while you’re gone. Fight hard but stay safe.
9. You’re a soldier, going off to war with confidence and courage. I’m proud of you and wish you the best, even though I have a lot of fear about what war means for you son.
10. I am immensely proud of you, my son. I know you will be tough, courageous and strong. And while I know that war is brutal and dangerous, I also know that you are all of these things and more.
11. Dear son, you’ve made me proud every second of your short life and tomorrow will be no different. Remember to be tough, smart, and brave.
12. I may not be there to see you fight, but know that I’ll always stand behind you, my son. You’re the strongest, bravest person that I know.
13. If anyone can do this, you can. You’re the bravest, smartest, toughest man I know and I believe in you, my son.
14. I’ve seen you fight every day of your life. You’ve battled every challenge and conquered every challenge. This is just another battle to fight; hopefully, it will be the last one. I know you’ll be great!
15. So many people, both men and women, dream of going to war. But only the best and bravest do it. You are one of those people. This is your moment.
16. Remember that you were made for greatness; to rally your brothers and sisters in the trenches, to fight with zeal, to march with honour, my son.
17. My boy, keep your mind sharp, your body strong, and your soul brave. Never quit, never back down, never surrender.
18. Duty is the great business of a soldier. It is his first, his most important calling. I hope you understand that and will give yourself to it my son.
19. I am so proud of you, my son. I know that you are out there fighting for my freedom and the freedom of people every day. You are a true hero, and I love you so much.
20. I love you so much, my son. You are a true hero and I know that you are out there fighting for my freedom and the freedom of people around the world every day. We are proud of the work that you do.
21. You are a soldier, protector, and fighter. I’m so proud of you my son. You are a hero and I can’t thank you enough for what you have done for our country, myself, and all of humanity.
22. I hope that you are inspired to continue saving the world. You are a true hero, and our country is so lucky to have you. I’m so lucky to have you as a son.
23. I have the utmost respect for everything you do. You put your life on the line to make our world a better and safer place to live in.
24. You give me and our country hope even when we can’t see it. You are my son, my hero.
25. The world is a better place because of you. You are an inspiration to hundreds of other people, and it’s time that you let the rest of us know that.
26. My love for you is the most powerful force in the universe and it will never fade away, my son. I’m glad that you are in the military.
27. Trust that you’re doing what’s right. Look your doubts straight on and decide to move forward, my son. I’m glad that you are in the military.
28. My son, I’m glad that you are in the military. Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it.
29. I am proud of you and every other man and woman that wears the uniform. You’re special to me, my son. I’ll always be here for you. Always keep your head up.
30. I’m proud of you, son. You always have a friend in me. Keep on doing your best! I’m glad that you are in the military.
31. You are an inspiration. You’re going to inspire others to greatness. You’re going to inspire others to come together. Keep up the great work, my son!
32. I believe in you. I know how much you’ve given up to be here today. Whether you are going home, to war, or running away from something, I know that when you look back on this day you will be proud of yourself.
33. You make me proud every day, my son. I’m glad that you are in the military. Good luck with the future!
34. You’re changing the world, and I’m so proud of you! The serviceman’s strength is not in his muscles but in his heart. Thank you for making me proud.
35. You can achieve incredible things. Don’t let anyone ever tell you that your dreams are too big. Be the best man you can be and make the most of every day.
36. The difference between you and everyone else is that you are proud of what you do. You take pride in who you are and in what you do. Never stop challenging yourself to be your best, my son. I’m glad that you are in the military.
37. Always remember that we are very proud of you for your service in the military. We love you. And we miss you.
38. You are not just a son to me, You are my soldier. I am proud of you.
39. You aren’t just a boy, you are a brave warrior in training. I’m proud to call you my son.
40. You are the best son that any mother could ever dream of. Congratulations on your graduation, I am so proud of you.
41. You are the star of my life. I’m proud of you son. You are my everything.
42. It has been a privilege to raise such a fine son. I am so proud of the man you have become. I’m glad that you are in the military.
43. You are a gift to me. You make every day better for everyone in your life. You are strong and smart, and nothing will stop you.
44. Keep fighting, every single second matters. You’re my superhero, my son. I’m glad that you are in the military.
45. Thank you for serving in our armed forces, son. You have the family’s absolute greatest respect.
46. I’m so proud of my son for putting his life on the line to defend our freedom. I wish him a safe return and hope he knows how much we love him and are thinking about him.
47. Nothing is more powerful than a son who carries the legacy of love, respect and devotion.
48. Son, you’re stronger than you think. I know because I have seen you through your own toughest battles and I have never once doubted your ability to come out on the other side.
49. I’m glad that you are in the military. Be humble, be brave, and most of all, be a good man. Love you son.
50. Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it. I believe my son is one of the latter. I’m so proud of him, he’s a soldier.
51. You are brave, you are courageous, you are strong. You’re a soldier and my son, so you’ll be fine.
52. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that you can’t do something. Not even me, son. I’m glad that you are in the military, you can make sound choices.
53. Being brave doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid, it means you decide not to let your fears stop you, my son. I’m proud of you that you are in the military.
54. It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult. I’m glad that you are in the military.
55. Never forget that the road to success is always under construction.
56. People always say courage is being afraid and doing it anyway, but I think bravery is being afraid and still doing it.
57. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.
58. Don’t let your fears hold you back, let them fuel you instead.
59. The only easy day was yesterday. We do, we will, and I respect that.
60. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
61. Respect yourself and others will respect you. You must be a defender of honesty and fairness.
62. Determination is the price of success and nothing can prevent a person from achieving their goals.
63. Be courageous. You cannot live with fear and hope at the same time. My little soldier, I’m glad you’re in the military, I know you’ll do well.
64. A little league doesn’t predict the future, it creates it. inspirational quotes for military son above.
65. You will always be my son, but now you are a man. Be brave, be strong and stand for what is right.
66. You are a soldier now, you are defending our country, defend yourself.
67. Do what you love, Love what you do, and you’ll never work a day in your life.
68. Do what you need to do, and make your dreams come true.
69. Your job is to learn and grow, your boss’s job is to guide and support. Never stop learning or growing.
70. For when you are ready to give up, remember why you started. I’m glad that you are in the military, son.
71. Your character is what you do when no one is watching. You’re a soldier, uphold your integrity.
72. Be proud and speak of your accomplishments and respect your fellow servicemen who are our heroes.
73. Enjoy what you do. Love who you are. Believe in your heart that you were born to succeed. And live each day with courage and strength!
74. Endurance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.
75. It’s not about being the best, it’s about being better than you were yesterday.
76. Son, I’ve watched you go from barely crawling to walking and talking. I’ve watched you grow into a boy and then a man. And now you are on the doorstep of becoming a Soldier who will defend our country and keep us safe. I’m so proud of the man you are becoming.
77. My son, you have grown so much in your life. From a baby to a man proud to serve his country, you are someone I am always going to be proud of. You’re on the verge of becoming a Soldier who will defend our country and keep us safe.
78. Son, I’ve watched you grow from someone who could barely crawl to a man. You are an inspiration and you are standing on the path to finding your greatness.
79. I remember the first day I saw you. You were helpless and fragile. But now you are a man. With your strength, honour, and courage, I have faith in you to become a soldier. It’s time to do your part and protect our country.
80. Thank you for preserving our freedoms and keeping our country safe. I’m proud to be your mom.
81. I’m proud to be your mom. You are making sacrifices to preserve our freedoms. Thank you for keeping our country safe.
82. You are a hero and a patriot. You defend our rights, protect our freedoms, and ensure that our nation remains safe. I’m proud to be your mother.
83. I’m in awe of you. Thank you for helping to preserve our freedoms and protect our country – we are a stronger nation because of you.
84. Thank you for putting your life on the line to keep our country safe. We could never fully express our gratitude, but know that we greatly appreciate your sacrifice and devotion.
85. Thank you for all that you do. My heart is filled with pride when I think of all the sacrifices you have made to keep us safe.
86. Thank you for being strong and courageous. Thank you for your service. You, sir, are a patriot.
87. Thank you for your bravery, heroism, and love. The country is forever grateful for you.
88. Thank you for being the heart and soul of our country. Your sacrifice, your bravery, and your dedication mean more than you will ever know.
89. You are the brightest, bravest, and most incredible person I have ever known. The world is so lucky to have you as a hero.
90. May God bless you, watch over your family and protect you every day. We love you and are extremely proud of you – Mom.
91. Your courage and sacrifice make all of us proud, and inspire us to be strong.
92. You’re not afraid to think outside the box and question the status quo. You’re not afraid to stand alone, and you’re not afraid to go after what you want.
93. My son is a soldier. I’m so proud he’s fighting for our country. He’s my hero.
94. The biggest inspiration we can have is the example of others. My son is a soldier. He’s fighting for our country. I couldn’t be prouder if he was the president!
95. My son is a hero. He’s fighting for our country, and I’m proud. I can’t wait to see him again, safe and sound.
96. I’m the proud mother of a hero. My son is bravely fighting for our country. He brings me so much joy.
97. My son is a soldier. He serves heroically in the defense of our country and its highest ideals. He’s my hero.
98. My son is a soldier. He’s strong, courageous, and proud to protect our country. I feel inspired every time I talk to him.
99. My son is a soldier. He fought for his country. He was a hero.
100. Your son is fighting to protect our country, preserve our freedom, and for the safety of us all. He’s your hero; an unsung hero who does everything he does for you.
101. We are all so proud of you. You are our hero. Thank you for serving your country.
102. Whether you’re fighting for our country overseas or at home, thousands of us are proud of you.
103. You’re an inspiration to your family and friends. You make us all proud.
104. A soldier’s true battleground is his heart—where courage resides. I love you, son.
105. Thank you for your service, son! We couldn’t be more proud of you.
106. I am so proud of you. You are everything I know a hero to me and I see your heart and soul in the way you serve our country. Love, dad.
107. I love you. And I’m so very proud of everything you’ve accomplished, and all that you will accomplish in the future.
108. My son is my hero, he’s serving our nation. I want to be there for him and support him. I love you son.
109. Be brave to take risks and make them happen as you do. We are so proud of you.
110. Just remember that the most difficult battles are not always the ones we lose but the ones we win.
111. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
112. My son is a soldier. But hey, it’s ok to be scared. If you’re not scared you’re not human. You’re a machine. People aren’t machines.
113. I’m so proud of you my son. You have made us all extremely happy and I can’t wait to see you on the holidays.
114. I’ll miss you and remember you every day. Stay brave, stay strong, and stay safe. Love, dad.
115. Never give up fighting for your dreams…I believe in you. I love you so much. I’m glad that you are in the military.
116. I’m glad that you are in the military. Never give up fighting for your dreams…I tell my kids this every day. I believe in you and I know you can do it.
117. I’m glad that you are in the military. Keep believing in yourself. Keep fighting for your dreams. I believe in you.
118. If you give up fighting for your dreams, then who will fight for them? Don’t let the small setbacks of today keep you from your dreams. You are stronger than that.
119. There is no one like you in this world. You are unique and beautiful. I believe in everything you can do and become! Never let anyone tell you otherwise.
120. Never give up on what you believe in. I love you so much and I know you can do it!!!
121. Keep fighting. Every object has a story. Never stop telling yours.
122. If you care enough for a result, you will most certainly attain it, my dearest son. Don’t give up, and don’t get swept away by the doubts of others. You’re a soldier, stand tall and stand strong.
123. I’m glad that you are in the military, my son. Don’t ever give up on your dreams. After all, you never know what’s possible until you try.
124. Dear son, You are stronger than you think, tougher than you seem, smarter than you believe, and bigger than you think. I’m glad that you are in the military.
There are many challenges that a military family faces; this is what makes them uniquely similar and also what makes them so different from their civilian counterparts. I hope these inspirational quotes for military son above eased your son’s burdens and inspired him.