The dream of business ownership is a powerful one, with good reason. Entrepreneurs enjoy greater autonomy in their work lives and often more opportunities to create real wealth. You’ve got plenty of company if you’re ready to take the plunge into business ownership.
Startups equal growth. Being newly founded does not in itself make a company a startup. Nor is it necessary for a startup to work on technology, venture funding, or have some ‘exit.’ The only essential thing is growth. Everything else we associate with startups follows from growth.
It’s easy to lose sight of why you started your business when the tough seasons hit. That’s why I’ve compiled some inspirational quotes for new business owners. These quotes will remind you that you are not alone in the entrepreneurial journey and that many people have paved the way before you.
Inspirational Quotes for New Business Owners
In a world filled with so many less than great things, it’s important to remember that you can win. The only way to stay motivated or be successful in your new business is by working hard and believing in yourself. You’ve got this!
1. The key to success is perseverance. You might not realize it at first, but you can achieve anything in life if you never give up.
2. The path towards making your dream business reality takes many twists and turns, but the journey is one you’ll never forget.
3. Focus. Take a deep breath and take the first step forward. Give yourself a chance to succeed because you deserve it.
4. Whatever you choose to do, don’t let intimidation keep you from making your dreams happen.
5. It’s easy. It’s simple. Don’t worry about steep learning curves or high costs. Just try it. You’ll never know what is possible until you try!
6. Take a step today. Anything you start doing now will be a step forward that you might not have taken without this reminder. And after all, you’ll never know what is possible until you try
7. To be a successful entrepreneur, you must get out of the house and away from the office.
8. Always aim to do what you love because the world already has enough people doing things they hate.
9. When you’re an entrepreneur, you know that the road to success is filled with twists, turns, and a lot of coffee!
10. Anyone who has built a business from the ground up will tell you it’s a constant learning process.
11. Creating a business from scratch is fun and exciting, the journey of a lifetime, with unexpected turns and surprises around every corner.
12. Starting a business is like riding a rollercoaster—the freedom, fun, and adventure. But there’s no way you’ll ever get off the ride – it’s an ongoing journey.
13. Starting a business? Train for the marathon, not a sprint. You’re in it for the long haul.
14. Set your goals high, aim for the stars and never quit dreaming!
15. Press forward; never give in. Keep your dreams alive, work hard, stay focused and enjoy the success you deserve.
16. Be proud of your accomplishments. Because you’re the only one who did it!
17. Don’t compare your startup to someone else’s finish line.
18. You can turn your dreams into reality. Remember, nothing is impossible.
19. It’s not about how much you’re worth; it’s about how much you’re valued.
20. Don’t be afraid of failure. Remember, the greatest risk in life is taking no risk at all.
21. No matter what you do, you have to work hard to be at the top. Hard work is the only way to win.
22. You can do it! If you’re at the start line, that’s a huge accomplishment. You have already done the hardest part. Now keep going-you can do it!
23. Why do we succeed? Because we do it the right way. We never give up, and we always keep moving forward. We don’t stop until we’re the best.
24. There is a lot of competition in the industry and lots of people who want success. Be a positive role model for people to let them know that the struggle is worth it.
25. Winning isn’t easy. But when you do, you feel alive and on top of the world.
26. Keep fighting, and you’ll eventually reach your goals. Stay strong, stay determined and stay focused.
27. Every fighter knows that the true battle starts when you get to the top. You can’t afford to relax because hundreds of other talented fighters are just waiting for their shot at greatness.
28. It takes a special hustle to get to the top. But once you’re there, you’ve got to work even harder to stay on top.
29. To get ahead, you have to fight to win. Staying on top is even harder work. Do both, and there’s no stopping you!
30. You don’t need to be a superhero; do the best you can on your part. And before you know it, the rest will fall into place.
31. You have to fight to win and work even harder to stay top. That’s the only way you can stay on top.
32. Want to fight? Want to win? Try working even harder, and you’ll be sure to stay on top.
33. You’ll make more money changing the world than trying to sell to it.
34. There’s much more to business than simple dollars and cents. Your company has the potential to be a real gamechanger. You bring people together. Give them purpose.
35. Starting a non-profit begins with one person who has a vision of making the world a better place.
36. There are two ways to be innovative; we either set our minds to it or ask our customers.
37. As an entrepreneur, you have to be obsessed with growth.
38. Successful entrepreneurs never start a business to make money. They start businesses because they are passionate about the impact those businesses can have.
39. Start a business that stands for something. You can create a wonderful life, customers, and products simultaneously with good intentions.
40. Don’t just make money. Make an impact. Start a business to change the world by doing something you’re passionate about.
41. If you are starting a business to make money, even if you believe in it, you’ll lose sight of your goals over time. By focusing on changing the world and achieving your mission, you’ll ensure that your business becomes something bigger than yourself.
42. Never start a business to make money. Start a business to make a positive impact.
43. You don’t have to be an expert to start, but you have to start at some point. This may sound cliche, but it’s true.
44. Some people are born to be successful. But you don’t have to be a genius to achieve your goals—even someone as average as you can reach their dreams.
45. You don’t have to be an expert to get started, but what you do today will help you get better in the future.
46. You don’t need to be a professional to get started, but you must get started if you want to become a professional.
47. It’s not about being the best; it’s about doing the best you can at something and having fun.
48. You can do anything. You are in control of your destiny. You will succeed if you keep trying.
49. Nobody ever got anywhere by giving up. Keep at it, and you’ll see progress!
50. You know what they say. You don’t need to be smart to succeed. It’s just blind luck!
51. Do you have to go a long way around? Yeah, but you can. Anybody can do it if they don’t stop trying. It’s within your grasp!
52. Follow your dreams, believe in yourself, and surround yourself with people who will support you.
53. Being persistent is extremely important. Try again if you fail. Don’t give up if you keep failing, and you will succeed.
54. Success doesn’t come easily. It takes hard work, grit, and determination to achieve true success. Keep going and get there.
55. Every day is a struggle. Every day you have to get out of bed to face the world. Every day you have to take on the challenges and obstacles thrown your way. But, if you can stay strong and keep pushing through, you’ll find that life rewards people who work hard and keep going.
56. It takes time to become successful. Don’t give up on yourself. You can create the life of your dreams.
57. Take just a few minutes each day to believe you can do it. You might not see results right away but going from the beginning is the hardest part. Stay persistent, stay positive, and you will succeed.
58. Everyone can achieve success. It just takes a different amount of time for each person. That’s the beauty of life. You need to believe in yourself and keep working toward your goals every day.
59. Success is not something you have to find on your own. It’s something we can help you achieve with time and dedication. Join our family, and achieve your goals today!
60. Persistence is key to success. Keep going, and you will be rewarded with success.
61. You’re not going to be a success on your first try, but if you keep at it, all of your hard work will pay off.
62. Every successful person you see started from where you are now. Be encouraged and start today because the first step to being great is just starting!
63. You’ll hear it time and time again: “I just don’t know where to start.” So, we’re giving you a place to start.
64. Success is a marathon, not a sprint. It takes time and dedication. Don’t give up; believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything.
65. Keep pushing yourself. Keep moving forward. Don’t give up; believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything.
66. Every moment you hesitate, another opportunity is lost. Stop procrastinating and do it now!
67. Whatever your goals are, make sure you work hard! You can only succeed if you put your all into it. Of course, you should also do things that make you happy too!
68. Today might be when you decide to take control of your future and live in a better tomorrow.
69. If you think you can or can’t, you’re right. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
70. You have big dreams, and we believe you can do it. Today’s the day to take that first step towards chasing your dreams.
71. You’ll be proud when you look back on everything you’ve achieved when you finally get there. It’s easy to get started and even easier to keep going once you have the right support.
72. With the right tools in your hands, today is the day you start to shine. It’s time to go after it with confidence, pride, and a smile on your face. You’ve got this!
73. Starting your own business is no easy feat—but it’s worth it. To every entrepreneur out there, keep hustling.
74. To get ahead, you need to get started. That’s why today’s the day. Go on and do it.
75. It takes time, energy, and resources to build a business. You might not have the time or resources to spare, so finding someone else who can help your business grow is priceless.
76. If you aim for the stars, you might land on the moon. But even if you hit just the moon, it’s still a lot higher than if you aim for the ground.
77. Every day is an adventure. Take the time to appreciate it, and make the most of it.
78. Be the change you wish to see in the world. Let your actions speak so loud that people will have no choice but to hear them.
79. Don’t be afraid to challenge conventional ideas. Be bold, and go from good to amazing.
80. Life’s too short to waste time twiddling your thumbs. Seize the moment and enjoy it!
81. Sometimes, you’ve got to shuck your comfort zone. You’ll never know what’s out there!
82. It’s time to get excited. It’s time to get out there and create the life you have always wanted. You are only one step away from the life you’ve been dreaming of; what’s stopping you?
83. Getting out of your comfort zone can be intimidating, but it’s more fun than you think. We’ve got your back, so why don’t you go for it and see what’s waiting for you?
84. You can do it. You can be the person you’ve always dreamed of. Today is your day to start making changes.
85. Every day is a new opportunity, but you won’t get far unless you take the first step. Take it from me; the most successful people do one thing well: take action!
86. Wake up, ready to take on the world. Even if it’s not a perfect day, it’s still filled with possibilities.
87. Go out there and do your best! Sometimes that’s hard, but it makes it easier to accomplish your goals if you have a little bit of support.
88. Successful business is a journey. It’s an amazing feat and something you should be proud of.
89. Take small steps each day to build your dream business. Let each day give you the confidence and encouragement you need to succeed.
90. A successful business isn’t one you build overnight—it’s one you build daily.
91. Never lose hope. Bad times don’t last forever. Remember that all great men and women have suffered discouragements at one time or another.
92. If you’re discouraged, think of all the amazing people who faced enormous challenges. They became successful despite all the obstacles they faced. You can do it too!
93. You can do whatever you dream of, whatever makes your heart sing. Be bold. It is bound to be wonderful.
94. There’s magic in the heart of those with a dream. With the right focus and a little bit of luck, anything can happen.
95. If you can think it, you can do it. Nothing is impossible whether you are a small artist or a huge corporation.
96. I believe that you can do anything you put your heart and mind to. Be courageous, step out and do what you’ve been dreaming of doing, and let the magic flow from within.
97. Go ahead and get started on that thing you’ve always wanted to do. You may be surprised at what you can accomplish.
98. If you aspire to be awesome, this is your advice. Give whatever makes your heart sing a try – and even if you fail, you will have learned from your experience.
99. Each angle has a unique perspective and a different way of telling the story.
100. Be creative with your approach. Cover it from multiple angles and perspectives, and you’ll find a unique angle that others haven’t yet!
To wrap it up, advice on starting a company has always been surprisingly scarce and usually unhelpful. On many occasions, most people don’t know the answer. You have to learn so much in the first few years of running a startup that even amongst people who’ve done it before, there’s not that much overlap in what they know.
That’s one reason why advice from experienced entrepreneurs is so valuable: it’s the only way to hear about problems you’re likely to face. Feel free to use the comment box, and don’t forget that sharing is caring.