Never ask for love, never beg for love; people should love you for who you are. I’ve never met such a simple sentence that held the key to happiness, along with countless other questions we come across daily.
Questions like “Why is there so much fear of not being loved?” “Why do I feel like I don’t belong?” “Why am I not good enough?” and so on. But, love is something that you need to give and also provide yourself with. No one else can do it for you, whether you like it.
A person’s life doesn’t have to depend on others for love, though. So here are some amazing never ask for love quotes, which will help remind us that though we deserve to be loved without asking for it, it doesn’t mean we should seek it out.
Never Ask for Love Quotes
Never ask for love. If you’re waiting for someone else to make you feel secure and worthy, then yes, you will be disappointed every single time. You have too much love inside of yourself to waste on anyone else. If you’re going to ask for anything, ask for a chance to prove yourself.
1. Never ask for love, never beg for love, live the way you want, people should love you for who you are, love yourself and others.
2. If someone loves you, it’s because they want to. If someone can not love you, never ask for love.
3. You are beautiful inside and out, no matter what anyone says. So don’t let anyone tell you otherwise and never ask for love.
4. There is no one true path to happiness, finding what works best for you is up to you. Give love, receive love but never beg for love.
5. Never beg for love. If someone truly loves you, they’ll understand why your actions were necessary. If they don’t understand, then they weren’t right for you in the first place.
6. You deserve love as much as anyone else does but be sure not to beg for love.
7. Never ask for love and never force things. Life is too short to be anything but yourself. Love yourself, and others will love you.
8. Never ask for love because love is not a matter of chemistry but your own decision and attitude.
9. We’re all looking for love. Sometimes we look too hard and miss the small, beautiful things right before us. We should never ask for love.
10. We try to bend ourselves into what we think others want us to be, but that doesn’t make us happy. Be you and never ask for love.
11. Never ask for love. It’s okay to be yourself. You already have everything you need to be loved: your uniqueness, quirks, and flaws. They are all part of what makes you beautiful.
12. You don’t need anyone else’s approval to feel good about yourself. If someone doesn’t love you for who you are, they aren’t worth it anyway. So never ask for love.
13. The heart has reasons that reason cannot know. Love is a fruit in season at all times and within reach of every hand. Never ask for it.
14. Love is an act of will, not an emotion. If you want to find someone who loves you, make yourself lovable but never ask for love.
15. No one can give you better advice about love than your own heart. Never ask for love from anyone.
16. Never ask for love from anyone. If someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, they don’t deserve your love anyway.
17. You shouldn’t be dependent on others for love because nothing good ever comes from that. Never ask for love, so you’ll get it.
18. Never ask for love. Love is a choice. If you’re not receiving it, then it’s likely that you’re not giving it either.
19. If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, they were always yours; if they don’t, they never were. Be patient and never ask for love.
20. Never ask for love. A person who loves you truly will never let you go, whatever the circumstances are.
21. True love is unconditional. It knows no boundaries, nor does it have any conditions. So never ask for love.
22. Love is not a feeling or a thought. Love is an action, a choice, and a decision. Never ask anyone for love.
23. Love yourself enough to believe in yourself, and never ask for love. But make sure your heart is still beating for the right reasons.
24. Sometimes, we need to learn how to be strong by being weak first. It’s okay to cry and let your emotions out because it makes you stronger.
25. People should love you for who you are, not what they think you are. If people don’t love you for who you are, it’s their loss. Never ask for love.
26. Never ask for love. Love yourself and love your neighbour too.
27. Never ask for love. Always love yourself; the one to love you the most will find you.
28. Never ask for love. If you love yourself, you’re a gift to the one who loves you because love is all that lies within you.
29. If you want to know if someone is ready for you to love them, they will tell you how they feel and tell you what they want. But never ask to be loved.
30. Never ask for love. If you don’t have it, nobody else will ever have it. And if you have it, you’ll never have to search for it. Open your heart and let it spread.
31. Don’t ask for love but give it to those who’d love you. Never ask for love, but love unconditionally.
32. Never ask for love, for you might get hurt. Just love yourself, and you’ll find the love that you need.
33. Like the mockingbird, you’ll sing your song. But till you find the one who sings your song, never ask for love.
34. If you need to ask for love, You will not get it. Get to love yourself, and you will get to be loved.
35. Never ask for love. You will find the love you always wanted when you don’t ask for it.
36. The world would be a better place If we never asked for love. We love what we can’t have. But love is not a part of any plan, so don’t ask for it.
37. You can’t buy love, you can’t pay for it, you can’t make someone love you either. You can only be loved for who you are. Never ask for it, and love yourself first if you want to be loved.
38. Be your light, your own life, and your angel and your mirror. Always be yourself and never ask for love.
39. Never ask for love. If you’re asking for love, it will never be in your sight. Love yourself because no one else can do it for you. You are the one who can do it for yourself.
40. You’ll get burned If you’re asking for too much from the one that could not love you more than life could ever love you. Never ask for love.
41. Never ask for love If you don’t know how to love. Never ask for love because you’ll never get it.
42. Never ask for love. You’ll only hurt yourself, but that’s okay, for, without love, you’ll never know the stars that keep you warm, the sun that makes you shine and the wind that keeps you dry.
43. Never ask for love and never expect it. Love will come to you when you least expect it. For all that you want, you have to love.
44. Never ask for love. It’s something that you never know; It’s something that only you can give; it’s something that looks for you; you’re the one that’s meant to be loved.
45. Love yourself the most, and You’ll find someone who loves you. Never ask for love, but only love yourself and give the world you are.
46. Never ask for love. Always love yourself because love is the answer to everything hard.
47. Never ask for love, never expect love, but always hope for love, for it’s in your heart all the time.
48. Never ask for love, for love believes in you, and love is always there when you need it. As long as you have love in your heart, love will find you.
49. I know how it feels to need love; I know how it feels to want love. But always remember, If you ever want it, you’ll get it. Just don’t ask for it.
50. The one who loves you the most is the one who will give to you. The one who loves you the most is the one you’ll want to be with and will want to be with you. Never ask for love.
51. Never ask for love. Ask for self-love; That is the only thing worth asking for.
52. Never ask for love. Love is not a prize. It’s not something to be won, but It’s a feeling you will receive naturally and eventually.
53. Don’t ask for love because you may not get it if you do. Don’t seek it because you will never find it. Don’t wish for it because you will never get it.
54. Never asked for love. You will find more than you bargained for that you hadn’t even looked for.
55. Never ask for love. A little courage will help you like a river to the sea, and love will find you.
56. Don’t ask for love, don’t settle for less. Never ask for love. To find yourself, you will have to give love.
57. Never ask for love. The one who can give you love would be yourself. Love yourself, and only you will deserve it.
58. Never ask for love. It will come when it’s supposed to. And when it does, don’t stop to ask why; be sure to give it a touch.
59. Don’t ask; learn and give. For love will come to you when you least expect it. Hope will come to you when you have lost all hope. So never ask for love.
60. Never ask for love. If you want love, find it within. Never beg for love, and love the ones who love you, for love is more than wonderful.
61. Do not need anyone’s love or acceptance; try to earn it or seek to gain it. That which you seek is yours, and it is yours to lose. Seek not to find any love.
62. If you love yourself, you will get love. If you love yourself, you will find love. If you love yourself, you will be happy. If you love yourself, you will be loved. Never ask for love.
63. Love, if it’s real, is so grand. You’ll never have to ask for it; You’ll have to find the one. The one to love you the most, It’s so rare. Never ask for love.
64. Never ask for love. Live a positive life, grow yourself and be the best you can be. The only person you’ll ever love, Is the person who will love you unconditionally.
65. There’s a lot of pressure to ask for love and beg for love, but that’s not the way to go. Never ask for it.
66. If you’re not asking for love, people won’t know what you want. They may think you don’t need it so they won’t offer it up to you. If they offer it up, their offer may be too conditional: “I’ll give you this or that if you give me this or that”.
67. If you’re not begging for love, there’s no expectation that anyone should give it to you. You can just be yourself, and people will come around eventually. Never ask for love.
68. Never ask for love. The secret is to find your source of love, so when others offer theirs up to you (or not), it doesn’t matter. You’ll have enough on your own that nothing else matters as much as getting what they can give or not giving them anything in return.
69. Never rely on someone else’s happiness to make you happy. People come into our lives to help us realize our potential, not to get us to realize theirs. Never ask for love.
70. You have to make yourself happy in your life because no one will do that for you. No one can make you happy but yourself.
71. If you’re not happy with your life, change something about it. Don’t sit around waiting for someone else to do it for you. Never ask for love.
72. Think the only time we can learn about ourselves is through pain and suffering. Through this, we should have the ability to push past that pain and suffering and experience joy again. We should never ask for love.
73. There’s always hope when things seem at their worst because there’s always another day coming up where everything could change again. Live and never ask for love.
74. Love is a choice, not a feeling. If you want love, work hard to be a person worth loving but don’t ask for love.
75. Be yourself and accept the love that comes your way. Please don’t ask for it or beg for it from anyone.
76. Love yourself first, and others will follow. People will always find something to love about you if you can find it in yourself first! Don’t ask for love.
77. Don’t ask for love or depend on others for your happiness because if they don’t give you enough, then there’s no way for your life to be complete without them.
78. Love is a gift, and you should never have to ask for it.
79. Never ask for love because they will if someone wants to give it to you.
80. You should never ask for love because love is a choice, not a feeling.
81. Never ask for love. Love is not something you find; it is something that finds you.
82. Love doesn’t make the world go ’round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile. You should never ask for love.
83. Don’t let others determine your worthiness of love by how much they give or don’t give to you; because it’s just not up to them anyway. So never ask for love.
84. You should never ask for love. If you want to be loved by someone, show them the real you. Let them see how amazing you are and what a great person you are.
85. Love is not something that can’t be forced or demanded; it comes to those who deserve it without them asking for it.
86. Don’t settle for anything less than true love. There will always be someone who loves you more than anyone else could.
87. You can’t ask for love. You have to show it, and then people will give it to you.
88. Never ask for love, never beg for love, people should love you for who you are, love yourself and others, and your life shouldn’t be dependent on others for love.
89. If you want to be loved by someone, then let the person know that you deserve their love.
90. Don’t ever ask for love because it’s a gift given by God only to those who deserve it.
91. Never ask someone to love you because if they do, they will eventually fall in love with you, but if they don’t, there is nothing you can do about it.
92. Never ask for love, So keep yourself warm. Keep yourself warm and stay. Stay where you are.
93. Don’t ask for love. Let it find you! Love yourself, and others will follow.
94. You can never expect love, only hope for it. But never ask for it.
95. Never ask for love. Love yourself first and foremost, and let the rest fall into place.
96. It’s better to have loved and lost than never have loved.
97. If you don’t love yourself, why would anyone else?
98. Never ask for love. Your heart knows who it wants. Listen to it.
99. Your life shouldn’t be dependent on others for love.
100. Love isn’t something you can ask for or beg for; it has to be earned.
In the end, love is a noble force but it must never be forced. It should be allowed to flower naturally. I hope you found this collection of quotes helpful. Please let me know how you feel about this post in the comment section. Thanks.