As you give your tithes and offerings, expect to experience the blessing of God in your life. Your giving will not only release blessings in your life but also the lives of others.
It is important that we understand that we are not giving to receive, but rather giving because it is a necessity. Perhaps by increasing our knowledge of what God’s Word says about tithing and giving we can be inspired to give with a cheerful heart and faith that God will do more than we could have ever imagined.
As a Christian, I would like to think that we all agree that tithing and giving offerings is some of the best ways to give back to God. So, if you agree with me and are looking for what quotes you use to inspire your church members or church family to give, here are some Inspirational quotes for tithes and offerings.
Inspirational Quotes for Tithes and Offerings
Tithes and offerings are just the little secrets of the whole universe. It’s like the cosmic glue of life, holding things together, allowing us to reap all the benefits that we deserve.
1. Be sure to give your tithes and offerings to the Lord for if you cast your bread upon the waters, good things will surely come back to you.
2. God blesses those who help and give to his house. Be sure to give your tithes and offerings today.
3. Every day is the day to be faithful and generous. Let us worship the Lord with our tithe and offering, so we can be a blessing unto nations.
4. Our heavenly Father will surely bless you with abundance as you show your faith through your giving of tithe and offering.
5. God has given us so many blessings, life and prosperity. Let’s give thanks to Him by giving a portion of our blessing to the church. It is good to give your tithe and offering.
6. Give your tithe and offering to the church so you can experience God’s blessings in your life.
7. By giving your tithe and offering to the church, you’re helping to grow God’s kingdom. Give freely and feel rewarded by your generosity.
8. Heaven is praying for you to open your heart by giving your tithe and offering. It’s one of the most important things you can do.
9. Tithe to develop a lifestyle of a cheerful giver and watch God bless you with more than you could ever imagine.
10. Through your tithe and offering, God is able to use a global network of partners to share His love and express His Kingdom in the world!
11. Giving tithes keeps us on track and reminds us of our dependability upon God. He provides for us, even if it’s through a job we don’t like.
12. “You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us, your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.” – 2 Corinthians 9:11
13. God’s power emphasizes the fact that you always have something to give, and you should always be grateful for what you already have.
14. Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. – Luke 6:38
15. Give, and you shall be rewarded. Give generously, and generously will you be rewarded. For with every gift you give, it will then be given to you in return. In other words, if you treat others the way you want to be treated, it will come back to you.
16. Give, and it will be given to you. The measure you give is the measure that you’ll receive in return. It’s a law of the universe—give good, and you will get back even better.
17. When you are generous with your time, talents, and treasure, God will reward you in multiples. You give a little, he gives you a lot back.
18. Give, and expect nothing in return. You will be rewarded for your generosity with joy and happiness!
19. Whatever you give, you will get back. Remember, your generosity always has a way of coming back to you. Keep helping people and it will pay off, one way or another.
20. Share your blessings with others. Help someone else achieve their dreams by helping them see the light of day. By doing so, you too will reach your dreams.
21. It’s never too late to start believing in the best lives, in yourself and in other people. What you give is what you get.”
22. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. – Galatians 6:9
23. God loves a cheerful giver. Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. -Philippians 2:3-4
24. God will not bless us more until He can trust us with what we have.
25. Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.” – Luke 6:38
26. Don’t give your treasures to that which cannot be taken with you. Store up treasures in heaven where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. – Matthew 6:19-20
27. A tithe of everything from the land, whether grain from the soil or fruit from the trees, belongs to the Lord; it is holy to the Lord.
28. All the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land or of the fruit of the tree, is the Lord’s. It is holy to the Lord.
29. All produce from the land, whether it’s a grain from the soil or fruit from a tree, belongs to the Lord. (Leviticus 27:30)
30. And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD’S: it is holy unto the LORD.
31. All of the firstborn sons and first fruits of the land are holy to the Lord and should be offered unto Him. The offering shall consist of the first fruits of all produce, livestock, or offspring born on your lands.
32. Give the Lord what you think belongs to him, or else he will rebuke your harvests and cause your barns to go unfulfilled
33. We thank the Lord for his blessings, and with our tithes and offerings that we give to the glory of God.
34. Tithe all the produce from what you sow, which is your grain, new wine, olive oil and the firstborn of your herd and flock.
35. A successful person gives in tithing because that’s the best way to show gratitude for all of the blessings God has given.
36. “Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.” — Malachi 3:10
37. Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, and test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty. “See if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.
38. Test me in giving your tithe and offering,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.
39. The Lord is telling us to bring our whole tithe into the storehouse so there may be food in my house. Test me in this and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.
40. Don’t withhold your tithe and offerings. Keep track of them. If you have something to give, keep track of it and give it to an organization you trust. The Lord will reward you abundantly for your generosity.
41. God wants you to have rich blessings. It’s simple: Test God by giving your tithe and offering, and see for yourself if God will not give back to you more than you could ever ask for or even imagine.
42. Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and try Me now in this,” says the Lord of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it.
43. God doesn’t want your money, He wants you. Give to get closer to Him, not to get something from Him
44. God wants you, not your money. Give to get closer to Him, not to get something from Him.
45. Before you even make a donation, you are already God’s most prized possession. Give to get closer to Him and give to share His love with the world.
46. Your money and the things you have do not define you, but God does. Give to get closer to Him and live within His purpose for your life.
47. When you give your tithe and offering to God, you’re getting closer to Him. Don’t worry about losing anything by giving, because He blesses those who give.
48. God wants you to experience His promises. To get there, He wants to transform the way you think. That requires the generosity of giving your tithe and offering instead of focusing on what you can get.
49. If you’re looking for prosperity and a closer connection to God, invest in giving your tithe and offering to the church.
50. Honour the Lord by giving him the first part of all your income, and he will fill your barns with wheat and barley. He’ll pour out rain-floods on your crops, and bless everything you do. You will lend to many nations, but you won’t need to borrow from anyone! Proverbs 3:9-10
51. Give generously and it will be given to you in return. Give in every way that you can, and God will give back to you as much as He has promised. Luke 6:38
52. Cast your bread upon the water, for you will find it after many days. Eccl 11:1
53. When it’s hard to find the silver lining, lean on the power of God. He will pave your path and lead you back to where you belong.
When we give, we are not just giving to our church’s physical needs, but in allowing God to use us as his vessels, he is filling up the bucket. Our lives will be filled with joy and blessings beyond our imagination.
I really hope you love these inspirational quotes about giving tithes and offerings up there, do well share them and also comment below.